Mohammad ~ The Poisoned Mind of Prophet Pervert Penetrates America!

Over the years I have spoken to a long list of Muslims, and one thing they will not do is criticize the actions of their leader and hero, Prophet Pervert Mohammad. The reason I call him Prophet Pervert is because that is exactly what he was, and a man like him should be looked down upon, not respected!

One of the first signs of him being a pervert was that he married a six-year-old girl named Aisha.

Bukhari Hadith Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
Narrated Hisham’s father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

At the time of the “marriage” Mohammad was over 50 years-old. Other than being a pedophile, why would a man of that age marry a girl of six? Besides marrying the little girl, Mohammad admitted he had lust filled dreams of her at an even earlier age.

Bukhari Hadith 9.140
Narrated ‘Aisha:

Allah’s Apostle said to me, “You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, ‘Uncover (her),’ and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), ‘If this is from Allah, then it must happen.

When you think of a human being carried in a cloth, what do you think of? A baby, that’s what!

Many Muslims have told me that girls grew up faster back then. Well, I do not know any women who play with dolls. Obviously nothing phased Prophet Pervert when it came to his sexual desires.

Bukhari Hadith Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:
Narrated ‘Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah’s Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for ‘Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Mohammad apologists will also claim times were different back then. Yes they were, but I do not see how any man in their right mind would be attracted to a little girl. Even more troubling is that the Koran states the actions of Prophet Pervert, are to be followed for all times.

Koran verse 033.021
YUSUFALI: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

So unfortunately, this absolutely sick behavior still exists in Islam.

Video: Dr. Ahmad Al-Mub’i, a Saudi Marriage Officiant: “It Is Allowed to Marry a Girl at the Age of One, If Sex Is postponed. The Prophet Muhammad, Whose Model We Follow, Married ‘Aisha When She Was Six and Had Sex with Her When She Was Nine”

If you are thinking this type of behaviour is confined to the Middle East, and could never brought here, you are mistaken.

NY’s Imam Baqi supports the actions of the Prophet Pervert, which says a lot about his moral character. He calls the actions of Mohammad, “a most beautiful pattern of conduct”

Not only did Mohammad marry a child, he also married what was his daughter-in-law! How sick is that?

{ وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِيۤ أَنعَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَٱتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا ٱللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى ٱلنَّاسَ وَٱللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَراً زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لاَ يَكُونَ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِيۤ أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْاْ مِنْهُنَّ وَطَراً وَكَانَ أَمْرُ ٱللَّهِ مَفْعُولاً }

And when (idh is dependent because of [an implied preceding] udhkur, ‘mention [when]’) you said to him to whom God had shown favour, by [guiding him to] Islam, and to whom you [too] had shown favour: by manumitting him — this was Zayd b. Hāritha, who had been a prisoner of war before [the coming of] Islam (in the period of al-jāhiliyya). The Messenger of God (s) purchased him before his call to prophethood, and then manumitted him and adopted him as his son — ‘Retain your wife for yourself and fear God’, before divorcing her. But you had hidden in your heart what God was to disclose, [what] He was to manifest of your love for her and of [the fact] that should Zayd part with her you would marry her, and you feared people, would say, ‘He has married his son’s wife!’, though God is worthier that you should fear Him, in all things, so take her in marriage and do not be concerned with what people say. Zayd subsequently divorced her and her [obligatory] waiting period was completed. God, exalted be He, says: So when Zayd had fulfilled whatever need he had of her, We joined her in marriage to you — the Prophet consummated his marriage with her without [the customary] permission [from her legal guardian] and gratified the Muslims with [a feast of] bread and meat — so that there may not be any restriction for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have fulfilled whatever wish they have of them. And God’s commandment, that which He has decreed, is bound to be realised.

Even after marrying a child, and his daughter-in-law, Prophet Pervert was still not satisfied. So in his attempt to fulfill his sexual addiction he raped sex slaves.

Koran verse 033.050
YUSUFALI: O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

His insane perversions are not yet finished. Not only did Mohammad OK the rape of sex slaves, he also encouraged his cronies to impregnate them!

Bukhari Hadith Volume 5, Book 59, Number 459:
Narrated Ibn Muhairiz:

I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, “We went out with Allah’s Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, ‘How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah’s Apostle who is present among us?” We asked (him) about it and he said, ‘It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist.”

This is the behavior of a man of peace? Of course not, and the poison Mohammad brought to the world is spreading through the veins of America. As NY’s Imam Baqi (video above) is not the only Muslim leader in America, who thinks Mohammad is a great role model. Jaam’e Masjid Bellmore, of Bellmore Long Island also supports this view.

(The video was on their website)

Then there is the Islamic Center of Tacoma, which states the children they teach shall follow the example of the world’s most famous pervert.

Children Weekend School

The primary purpose of Islamic School of Tacoma is to help each child develop concepts, disciplines, and principles relative to their unique Islamic identity. And the goals of our program are centered around raising the Islamic standards for the Muslim youth at home, and in the school environment and in the community. With sound Islamic education the Muslim youth will be prepared to make intelligent choices based on the guidance of the holy Quran and the Example of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) . The curriculum includes Quran, Arabic, and Islamic studies.

The Islamic School program admits children from the ages of 5 through 15 years

America has enough problems of her own, do we really need Muslims bringing this line of thinking here? I urge you all to echo my call to end all Muslim immigration.. Life as we know it is on the line for our future generations, and we are the last line of defense! Please do your part! (All within the law, of course.)

Warn the World

Comments

comments

78 comments for “Mohammad ~ The Poisoned Mind of Prophet Pervert Penetrates America!

1. December 6, 2011 at 11:33 pm

I’ll accept that Mo was a lecherous rock spider, but definitely not a prophet (false prophet, yes).

December 6, 2011 at 11:40 pm

I agree, he was just a conman who said what he had to say at the time, to justify his actions. Maybe the greatest conman of all time though.

• Robin Shadowes
        December 7, 2011 at 3:45 pm

He was absolutely smarter than Adolf although the latter att least wasn’t illiterate as mahound actually was. Maybe it was more slyness than smartness?

2. Michael C
    December 7, 2011 at 4:03 am

According to Abdullah bin Amar (RA) Mohammed said, concerning Islam:

“ …..my people will be divided into 73 sections, all of them will be in the fire [Hell] except one…….those who will be like me and my companions.”
    (www.real-islam.org/73_3.htm)

That encouraging prophecy is what motivates the Salafis. .

• Robin Shadowes
      December 7, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I hope he has enjoyed his hellfire for the last 1400 years.

3. Michael C
    December 7, 2011 at 4:10 am

Thank you, and Well Done, Chris, for your unstinting work.
    Here is a question for the scholars, which you may be able to answer.
    The Imam from Bellmore, above, at approximately 4:40, says:

“No being loves you as much as the One who created you…”

Where, in Islam`s texts, is there a statement of love ? Not in the Koran.

December 7, 2011 at 4:30 am

As usual, thanks for adding more pertinent information!

• eib
      December 7, 2011 at 6:34 am

The “love” of the Muslim Allah is always conditional on loyalty.
      It depends on the individual’s willingness to destroy the infidel.
      There is no love in Islam.
      The Muslim Allah can turn on the soul to destroy it just as quickly.
      Robert Spencer said it best:
      The God of Christianity is powerful because He is good.
      In Islam, Allah is good because he is powerful.
      The power is more present than the principle.

• DR.OZIL
      January 18, 2012 at 8:34 am

We are not going to play this game Jamal. The game where you post verses that are non-threatening, and completely ignore the ones that I post that are clear threats to non-Muslims. I will not spend time chasing you around everyday. This is besides the fact that you continually post under different names. We are done here.

• Dr.Ozil
        January 18, 2012 at 5:04 pm

ADMIN. coward dont chase me…dialouge with me !!!! I know you are afraid from my verses that are non-threating it doesnt suit here in your Bloge you are afraid that it will touch the hearts of your vieweres..you need here only filthy people to insult !!! I know what am I writing it makes you suffering and it hurts you!!! sure it well spoil your business!! and it well makes your poor customers run away!!!

January 18, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Coward? I use my real name, and I am in NY. Come try and kill me in the name of Islam.

I am not afraid of you, or the verses you post. As they do not make the threatening ones magically disappear. So there is no point in going into them, and I have better things to do with my time then converse with you everyday. You are the one insulting people, and your hatred of non-Muslims is clear. You have been posting here off and on for at probably a year. This truth on this site haunts you. Dawah has failed, and Allah IS furious at you. You will burn in the Islamic hell. Enjoy!

• January 18, 2012 at 5:53 pm

The adminstrator of this page has no “customers”. We are his friends. He doesn’t charge a membership for this site. He spends much more off his time on this site than its worth for the little he recieves in donations. He does this because he loves his country and is determined to warn people of the EVIL CULT of islam.

I certainly fear NOTHING from you or anything in the unholy EVIL qur’an or hadith. Certainly NOTHING in the EVIL Reliance of the Traveller YOUR sunni sharia law manual.

Fear you? Fear your verses? Not me. I pity you. You follow a false prophet. You deny Jesus is the Christ. You are the one who should fear. The Holy Bible is VERY clear on what happens to those who follow false prophets. Very clear on what happens to those who deny Jesus Christ.

Wake up before its to late. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and leave the EVIL CULT OF islam or suffer the consequences for eternity. Your choice.

4. eib
    December 7, 2011 at 6:31 am

Quote:
    end

In Islam, the individual is not unique.
    It is Islam itself that is viewed as unique and worthy to conquer and destroy all that is not itself.
    The only discipline Islam knows is that of the mob, the conquering horde.
    The only principle is domination of the infidel, the plundering of his property, the rape of his women, and the murder of his person.
    Muslims tell the lie that all the bones in the Ossuary at Otranto are those of Muslims.
    They are, in fact, those of Christian men who refused to convert to Islam and were beheaded by the hundreds in just one day.
    We know the truth about Otranto.
    We know the truth about Famagusta.
    We know the truth about the Armenian/ Greek genocides carried out by the Turk.
    We have not forgotten any of this.

5. Michael C
    December 8, 2011 at 8:58 am

“Islam is a rotting corpse which poisons our lives”

Kemal Ataturk, abolisher of the Caliphate, founder of recent Turkey, now being undone by Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

6. Matius Wijaya
    December 10, 2011 at 3:56 am

Until today I could not figure out how the teachings of a false prophet had poisoned the minds of hundreds of millions of Indonesian people. This is only possible as the teachings come from Satan.
    Please pray for my country Indonesia to be saved from the Great Satan Mohammad.

• Sam Jones
      January 16, 2012 at 4:18 am

Poor Indonesia. Stay strong Matius

7. December 10, 2011 at 10:36 pm

In order to accomplish the subjugation of entire continents, the devil the prince of this world used mohammad to accomplish this monumental task through the sword. Since self preservation is a very powerful force it was used to further mohammads evil agenda and still is,for world conquest and domination
    Matius Wijaya you are right, the teachings came from satan and I will pray for your Country Indonesia.We will also earnestly content for the faith once delivered to us, and pray for America to remain faithful.

8. Sam Jones
    January 16, 2012 at 4:19 am

Muslims will not dominate

9. Michael C
    January 18, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Love in the Koran.

I have found the answer to my question above. Bill Warner supplies it.

While there are over 300 references in the Koran to Allah and fear, there are 49 references to love. Of these love references, 39 are negative such as the 14 negative references to love of money, power, other gods and status.
    Three verses command humanity to love Allah and 2 verses are about how Allah loves a believer. There are 25 verses about how Allah does not love kafirs.
    This leaves 5 verses about love. Of these 5, 3 are about loving kin or a Muslim brother. One verse commands a Muslim to give for the love of Allah. This leaves only one quasi-universal verse about love: give what you love to charity and even this is contaminated by dualism since Muslim charity only goes to other Muslims.
    So much for love. Fear is what Allah demands.

The Koran says that the kafir may be murdered, tortured, plotted against, enslaved, robbed, insulted, beheaded, demeaned, mocked and so forth. The Hadith and Sira agree. That’s ugly.

Bill Warner, Center for the Study of Political Islam, FrontPageMagazine 6 Jan 2012

10. Michael C
    January 18, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Thus the imam from Bellmore, in the video above, was not telling the truth to the Kafir viewer.

Allah does NOT love the Kafir.
    25 verses of Koran say this.

11. January 18, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Excellent article Mr Logan, I missed this one while my computer was down.

January 18, 2012 at 6:28 pm