UK: Muslim Women Take to Streets, Call to Impose Sharia on us~ Videos

The women of Campaign Islam, have taken it to the streets and have sent us two messages. The first one is about our “attacks” on Islam, one of them beginning theย “Everybody Draw Mohammad Day”. Please listen closely as she states the only way these “attacks” will stop, is if they usher in Islamic law. In other words, they will try and force us to stop, and trust me this Islamic organization is not the only one that wants to impose Sharia Law on us. They are uniting across the world, and non-Muslims have to man up, and stop making excuses for Islam. It will be us or them.

ย

In this video, Campaign Islam sends a message to Muslims in the UK military. It is not one of friendship.

Warn the World

Comments

comments

44 comments for “UK: Muslim Women Take to Streets, Call to Impose Sharia on us~ Videos

1. True
    July 5, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Do you realize that your Google ad thing is showing a “How to Convert to Islam” advertisement on your site?

Weird coincidence or someone is screwing you.

July 5, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Hi True,
      The ads go by keywords, there is nothing that I can do about it. It will change. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. July 5, 2010 at 11:26 pm

It will them or us, no doubt about it at all. Many of us are are preparing for the worst case scenario. The way this country
    is going with the first mussie potus, islam
    and muslims are quite bold and think they
    have nothing to fear. People need to wake
    up and stop listening to the taqiyya that
    is spewing forth from the Islamists and
    dhimmis that keep lying to the American
    people about islam and muslims.

I have a message for them:

COME AND GET ME! LEAVE OUR COUNTRY NOW.
    LEAVE WITH YOUR COWARDLY MEN AND TAKE
    YOUR SPAWNS WITH YOU. THERE ARE MORE
    BULLETS THAN MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD.

I am cross posting to PC with links and credits. Thanks Christopher.

July 5, 2010 at 11:33 pm

When you post something from here, post a backtrack here to your site. We are in this together.

3. July 5, 2010 at 11:37 pm

I’ve said it before, there will be a holocaust, either on us or them. As a civilized westerner I’m not too fond of promoting violence but in this case, to survive the onslaught of pislam, I don’t really think we have much of a choice. It doesn’t matter which nation that falls first, be it Israel or one of the european nations. It will start a chain reaction and then one country after another will fall like domino tiles, one tile falling over the other and so on. Viewed from this perspective we are all literally in the same boat. It will be a clash of civilizations, ours against the barbaric pislam. The way I see it the arselifters have two advantages of us, outbreeding us like rats and their vile savageness.

4. When*Pigs*Fly
    July 5, 2010 at 11:50 pm

I think many non-muslims are waiting for the opportunity to go toe to toe.

The hairy hordes are in for a surprise.

July 5, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Our numbers are growing, but we need to get the politicians on our side.

• When*Pigs*Fly
        July 5, 2010 at 11:59 pm

Good point. Any suggestions? They all seem to be pandering for the immigrant votes.

• July 6, 2010 at 5:38 am

Sue Myrick is a member of the United States’ House of Representatives. She represents a district in North Carolina. She has an agenda formed with several other members of Congress to halt Islamization. If imposed completely, it would cripple the encroachment of that cancer into the U.S.A.

• Ann
      July 6, 2010 at 1:46 am

I agree. If these ass….. think we will sit back and take it, they are so wrong. We must stop cowering to these evil bitches and their ilk. who the hell do they think they are. I wish they would all go to islamic countries and leave us alone. Until we wake up to the devil within, they will continue to try and distrupt our way of life. THEY WILL NOT WIN.

• July 6, 2010 at 2:01 am

Ann, its OK to call them arselifters (or asslifters).

• July 7, 2010 at 11:29 am

At least we don’t wind up in the profanity filter as on many other sites. I don’t even understand the need of such a silly thing as a profanity filter. This or that swear word does not make me upset at all. Cutting off someones head or hands makes me upset though. Thank god they don’t beep words on radio and tv in my country. That is probably the only advantage we still have over here. In later years the word negro has become one of those no-go zones. I mean that word originates from the latin word of black, as simple as that but now they have made it racism. It’s a stroke of genius I might say, bit by bit they’re taking words from us. They’re practicing the draconian and orwellian art of newspeak. By changing the language they enslave us. They decide what we can say or not say.

• July 7, 2010 at 9:13 pm

Yes, I understand what you mean. That’s why I don’t like censorship – except when it comes to arselifters and their dhimmis.

5. Adam H
    July 6, 2010 at 1:15 am

I disagree, i dont think we do need the politicians. When enough of us are on the streets, when the heat is on, the politicians will have no choice but to get on board, otherwise they will lose their seats, and at the end of the day that is all they really care about.

• Vas
      July 6, 2010 at 1:48 am

You are absolutely true.

But how do we reach the people when morons like Karen Armstrong and Dinesh D’Souza ( I hope I got the name right.) are working against us and calling us islamaphobes?

In my experience of spreading knowledge of Islamic tenets, I found out that people go by what appears in main stream media. I am not saying that they completely trust MSM, but they have lesser trust in us, because some of commentators use abusive and harsh language.

Actually a very interesting article was put up in citizenwarrior.com and I suggest people read it, especially the comments section. It is very relevant.

July 6, 2010 at 12:01 pm

That’s what I mean mate. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. R_not
    July 6, 2010 at 5:33 am

And this is why I don’t really feel sorry for muslim women anywhere nor do I do one darn thing to change their plight. Why? Because the women who could try to change the plight of muslim women only work to follow or implement it.

While there are no safe houses in any muslim country – the safe houses in the West are full of muslim women. The women are the ones who carry out genital mutilation. The women are the ones who are so vocal, so proud, when their little ones blow themselves up. They are hoping they get named as one of the saved by that martyr. It was a muslim woman, with her baby, willing to blow up an airline with the baby formula in a bottle. We see a godzillion of videos of Gazan muslim children training to be suicide bombers, etc.

7. Fran Ingram
    July 6, 2010 at 6:40 am

Boggles the mind, these passionate women in their weird Arab 7th century worlds. I cannot understand the attraction.
    Trapped by the ogre on the mountain, as Wafa Sultan puts it in “God of Hate.”
    Islam is of the Devil!

• July 6, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Ingram:
      I completely agree.
      It is the EVIL that the Torah and the New Testament WARNED about. They knew of Many Religions that were similar. Islam is the one big one left. This is EVIL.
      How this female can stand there and think that Islam is good for her and for women, is out of my realm of understanding. The feminists, here, have said nothing. What kind of women are these?
      What kind of FEMALES support stoning of women?

ISLAM is EVIL and the people who don’t renounce Islam are inhumane, especially if another life free from the torturers of Islam is offered.

Vile!

• Linda Strawn
        July 6, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Yes, islam is from the pit of hell and allah is satan.
        Here is a free 295 page pdf downloadable book by Sujit Das:
        Unmasking Muhammed: The Malignant Narcissist and his Grand Delusion Allah
        Every muslim should be forced to read it to give them the sense to leave islam, and every non-muslim needs to read it to defend against those who don’t.
        The author uses extensive understanding of psychiatry, history, the Qu’ran and the life of Muhammed. It is the most exhaustive source I’ve seen. He doesn’t hold the copyright and wants this disseminated as widely as possible. Please repost this source as often as applicable.

July 6, 2010 at 9:55 pm

Hi Linda,
          Thanks for the link. I will make a new post with the link in it.

• July 8, 2010 at 8:28 am

post on my blog as a Reference link

8. boniferous
    July 6, 2010 at 6:48 am

What westernized Muslims fail to realize is resembled in the well known photo of the Muslim in the UK holding a sign that says “behead those who claim Islam is violent”.

These women are still westernized under neath their hijabs. These vibrant Muslims walking the streets with recorder on hip and microphone at the lips offering news flashes regarding anti-semitism or state of the ummah to Muslims are not thinking of their behavior as “haram” (taboo). It is. Under Sharia Law (for devout Muslims) it is haram for a woman to put her voice on a recorder lest she give a guy a … you know. OK? They love their prayers, their Muslim friends in the UK, they really do not consider what it is like to live under a dictator … .. They’re fools.

• July 6, 2010 at 12:20 pm

boniferous:
      These fools are dangerous. They pave the way for much smarter and more nefarious forces

9. Iain UK
    July 6, 2010 at 7:59 am

The singing in the background on those two vids is atrocious, on the same par as the South African vuvuzela horns at the world cup. Why has there been in recent weeks such an upsurge of letterbox wearing women presenting muzzy propaganda video’s, especially those coming out of the UK? Is this going to be an ongoing new characteristic of attack on us that we need to be aware of? The use of women being thought of as less aggressive then their male counterparts and therefore we may respond, believe and listen better! Or is islam trying to show that they do respect women as equals in the struggle against the mad dog westerners?
    Maybe I have just got it completely wrong and it is because the women of islam have finally emasculated the males and have grown a pair?

10. July 6, 2010 at 8:31 am

Yet no one ever mentions that sharia forbids them to live with us. So does the quran.

But it’s never mentioned….

• July 6, 2010 at 11:24 am

AZ
      can you supply us with the direct quote?

11. July 6, 2010 at 12:25 pm

These women committed adultery by leaving the house without men and talking to people without their male guardians present.
    They, by sharia law, should be stoned.

I have a petition link from the sons of the mother who “committed adultery” —>

12. July 6, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Why the US is in deep trouble

A DC airport ticket agent offers some examples of why.

1. I had a New Hampshire Congresswoman (Carol Shea-Porter) ask for an aisle seat so that her hair wouldn’t get messed up by being near the window. (On an airplane!)

2. I got a call from a Kansas Congressman’s (Moore) staffer (Howard Bauleke), who wanted to go to Cape Town. I started to explain the length of the flight and the passport information, and then he interrupted me with, ”I’m not trying to make you look stupid, but Cape Town is in Massachusetts.”
    Without trying to make him look stupid, I calmly explained, ” Cape Cod is in Massachusetts, Cape Town is in South Africa.” His response — click.

3. A senior Vermont Congressman (Bernie Sanders) called, furious about a Florida package we did. I asked what was wrong with the vacation in Orlando. He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. I tried to explain that’s not possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the state.
    He replied, ‘Don’t lie to me. I looked on the map and Florida is a very thin state!” (OMG)

4. I got a call from a lawmaker’s wife (Landra Reid) who asked,

”Is it possible to see England from Canada ?”
    I said, ”No.”
    She said, ”But they look so close on the map.” (OMG, again!)

5. An aide for a cabinet member (Janet Napolitano) once called and asked if he could rent a car in Dallas. I pulled up the reservation and noticed he had only a 1-hour layover in Dallas. When I asked him why he wanted to rent a car, he said, ”I heard Dallas was a big airport, and we will need a car to drive between gates to save time.” (Aghhhh)

6. An Illinois Congresswoman (Jan Schakowsky) called last week. She needed to know how it was possible that her flight from Detroit left at 8:30 a.m., and got to Chicago at 8:33 a.m.

I explained that Michigan was an hour ahead of Illinois, but she couldn’t understand the concept of time zones. Finally, I told her the plane went fast, and she bought that.

7. A New York lawmaker, (Jerrold Nadler) called and asked, ”Do airlines put your physical description on your bag so they know whose luggage belongs to whom?” I said, “No, why do you ask?”

He replied, ”Well, when I checked in with the airline, they put a tag on my luggage that said (FAT), and I’m overweight. I think that’s very rude!”

After putting him on hold for a minute, while I looked into it. (I was dying laughing). I came back and explained the city code for Fresno, Ca. is (FAT – Fresno Air Terminal), and the airline was just putting a destination tag on his luggage.

8. A Senator John Kerry aide (Lindsay Ross) called to inquire about a trip package to Hawaii. After going over all the cost info, she asked, ”Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then take the train to Hawaii ?”

9. I just got off the phone with a freshman Congressman, Bobby Bright from Alabama who asked, “How do I know which plane to get on?”

I asked him what exactly he meant, to which he replied, ”I was told my flight number is 823, but none of these planes have numbers on them.”

10. Senator Dianne Feinstein called and said, ”I need to fly to Pepsi-Cola, Florida. Do I have to get on one of those little computer planes?”
    I asked if she meant fly to Pensacola, FL , on a commuter plane.
    She said, ”Yeah, whatever, smarty!”

11. Mary Landrieu, Louisiana Senator, called and had a question about the documents she needed in order to fly to China. After a lengthy discussion about passports, I reminded her that she needed a visa. “Oh, no I don’t. I’ve been to China many times and never had to have one of those.”

I double checked and sure enough, her stay required a visa. When I told her this she said, ”Look, I’ve been to China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express!”

12. A New Jersey Congressman (John Adler) called to make reservations, ”I want to go from Chicago to Rhino, New York.”
    I was at a loss for words. Finally, I said, ”Are you sure that’s the name of the town?”
    “Yes, what flights do you have?” replied the man.
    After some searching, I came back with, ”I’m sorry, sir, I’ve looked up every airport code in the country and can’t find a rhino anywhere..”
    The man retorted, ”Oh, don’t be silly! Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!”
    So I scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered, ”You don’t mean Buffalo, do you?”
    The reply? ”Whatever! I knew it was a big animal.”

OMG I’m no longer surprised that the arselifters is pulling your legs (or ours for that matter). Maybe we should all do IQ checks on all politicians?

• July 6, 2010 at 8:02 pm

๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll bet most of them are Dhimmicrats!

• July 6, 2010 at 11:15 pm

They couldn’t tell the difference between a democrat, dhimmicrat or a dumbocrat.

• July 7, 2010 at 12:17 am

That’s because there is no difference.

• Steve Davis
      July 12, 2010 at 2:12 pm

WHO ARE these people??? Surely they are not in positions of power? If that is the case then poor old Americans are in worse trouble than I thought!

13. Jacob
    July 6, 2010 at 7:57 pm

The Muslims are very united when it comes to criticism on their religion. We must fight this unity by unifying our beliefs under one rule! Free the world from unruly Islam!

14. Colin Gibson
    July 6, 2010 at 9:53 pm

This is not religion. It is vomit. Islam is bullshit

15. Jim
    July 8, 2010 at 1:21 pm

If you watched the three programs on the 4th of July from the Washington Mall, Bostin and Macy’s you had to notice that there wasn’t one woman in a tent or some bushy eyebrowed, bearded, dark complexioned man with one of those stupid ass hats on in the entire crowd!

16. AmericanMe
    July 16, 2010 at 9:56 pm

That sow just makes me physically ill. Can you imagine being forced to see your daughter imprisoned in cloth like that brainwashed and advocating her own debasement and enslavement?

17. Arthur
    August 18, 2010 at 3:09 am

Those whores of islam are brainwashed from birth. the only cure is execution!!!