Former NJ State Senator, Democrat Alene S. Ammond Takes a Stand for Logan’s Warning!

Hello infidel team! I just saw this comment of support on the site, and wanted to share it with everyone. It was posted in the comment section of the “Google Disables ads on Logan’s Warning!” article.

Former NJ State Senator,  Alene S. Ammond on August 30, 2011

Dear Google, I am a Former Democrat NJ
State Senator. I am also an expert re:
military issues/i.e. bombings of Khobar
Towers in Saudi Arabia killing 19 US
pilots, wounding more than 500.

I am shocked that you would block any
sites with information about the dangers of
Islamic Sharia laws and how they use
them to dominate their women. Coming
soon to America.
It is surprising that
you fail to recognize the dangers. Perhaps
we need to boycott your sites. Either you
are very naive or profit dominates your
philosophy. Alene S. Ammond, Former NJ
State Senator 856/429-0844.

Hello Alene!

I appreciate your support, and applaud your courage to post that. Thank you!

There is hope my friends, there is hope…

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
37 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Urban11
Urban11
11 years ago

Nice to see a few brave enough to put their own head above the parapet.

Kelly Kafir
Kelly Kafir
11 years ago

WOW!!! A Democrat who knows about Sharia and what is going on in Islam… I am speechless (well, almost!) Can we get her to run again?

greg scott
greg scott
Reply to  Kelly Kafir

i am glad to see someone who is willing to stand up to this garbage of islam. Too bad while she was a senator she couldn’t be so vocal… congratulations for being strong enough to speak out now it is better late than never.. great stuff.. Maybe you can educate the rest of those brainwashed idiots in the government who are too weak to stand up to the real issues of islam and the hatred that spews out from that book of junk they call the koran. Their religion is nothing but hate and more hate.. it should be illegal to practice it.. just like fascism is. We have to stop it now before they corrupt anymore people in the government. Ban all korans in the North America and expel the religion of hate.

Chief_Cabioch
Reply to  greg scott

Americans forget….when America buys the muslims Oil, WE the People, finance our Own destruction….which is why obama wants us dependent on Their oil…so he can further Islams Cause, obama IS a muslim, and he IS Facilitating muslims and islam….whith US funds…..in Lybia, we are helping the muslim Brotherhood, our sworn enemy to take over from qaddafi, …an act of treason…

Kelly Kafir
Kelly Kafir
11 years ago

Hey Christopher, do you think we could get some help from her on how to approach Democrats about this subject? I find that many (not all) Republicans will listen but to almost all Democrats, this is like kryptonite!

Former NJ State Senator, Alene S. Ammond
Former NJ State Senator, Alene S. Ammond
Reply to  Kelly Kafir

I am the former NJ State Senator
who posted that statement. It is not
a fake. I have been involved in
military affairs and worked with
Army officials in Washington for four years. Represented a former Intel officer who provided information and warnings while in the service in the Middle East. Federal Authorities are well aware of this background. I will certainly assist your
group in getting the truth out. I am
also available to speak if you gather
at least 100 people.

Additional: That awful photo is an example of what the Camden County Dem.
chairman does to those who expose him.
They changed a photo that had been in the
press. Pls. do not run that. I will send
you and updated photo and will write for your site on a frequent basis if you like.
To those who need further proof of my
background just contact my website. We
should speak by phone. Currently, I am no
longer a Democrat. Registered as a Republican but not thrilled with them either. i.e. Not happy when Gov Chris Christie appointed Sohiel Mohammed to the
Bench in NJ. Mohammed has represented a
number of Islamics accused of terrorism.
In addition, I was supposed to testify at
the NJ Judiciary Committee when this nominee came up. I used to serve on the
Senate Judiciary Committee. Despite three
phone calls/three faxes requesting chance to testify against Mr. Mohammed they strangely just “forgot to call me.” That was not an accident. Comment to Cheryl. Thank you for your statement. No matter what Party we represent we should always think independently. Neither political party likes that. They both want total compliance.

Re: Muslim headcoverings: In public places
in the State of Virginia, no one can enter
a public government building or public
school with their faces covered. That
rule should extend to all public buildings
in the U.S. It is not discrimination, but
a smart security matter. Sharia law cannot
exist alongside American laws. Yet, there
are hundreds of examples nationwide where
Islamic fundamentalists are pushing for
Sharia law. Unless Sharia is banned outright under Federal Law the movement to
install it alongside ours will undermine
our values and laws.

For those doubting that this is my column
pls. call: 856/429-0844 in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Alene S. Ammond, Former NJ State Senator

Reverend Dan

Thank you Senator!

eib
eib

Ms. Ammond.
You have done much research and reflection on this topic and its deeply shadowed implications. I thank you for your hard work and gift for leadership.
Hilary Rodham Clinton has promised the OIC that she is going to create an atmosphere of relentless intolerance and shaming in this country– all aimed at people who have read about and understand the East-West conflict and the American political and cultural conflict with Islam.
That means people like you and me.
You understand the obvious conflict with our First Amendment– and with our historical understanding of the “tyranny of the majority”.
The “majority” she wishes to create is one that fears Islam and Muslims so deeply that they are willing to silence the rest of us through contempt if possible, through brutality if necessary.
Informal authority, the unseen social forces that can be brought to bear on people’s behavior, must be addressed.
In the early 20th century it was lynching and intimidation at the polls. The informal authority of the mob was used to impose a specific social template and regulated individual behavior through fear.
What Muslims want is something that affects many more people and is much more repressive than even Jim Crow.
We ended slavery and segregation in Southern society as a result of historical awareness.
We must counter the submission to the OIC and Islam on the same grounds.

Reverend Dan
Reply to  eib

eib, as usual, WELL SAID!!!!

Cheryl
Cheryl
11 years ago

Individual think is always, always, always superior to mob think. Thank you, former Sen. Ammond!! You are the kind of Democrat, THIS independent could vote for.

Truth Detector
11 years ago

It’s hard to believe she’s a Democrat.

badgering
badgering
11 years ago

My next vote will be whoever has started creating good well-paying jobs and acknowledgest that “Sharia Law” is one of the biggest dangers facing America. My last vote was for Obama and now I am thinking, did I make a major mistake?

Urban11
Urban11
Reply to  badgering

Tonto
Tonto
11 years ago

Wow! I guess she kicks the imam Obama to the curb on that one!

Adina Kutnicki, Israel
Adina Kutnicki, Israel
11 years ago

I suspect that once the jihadists start exploding in Any City USA even the Dems will come to their senses-ornot……..

New Crusader
New Crusader
11 years ago

You forget they have us to blame. Obviously if it weren’t for us, “ugly americans” who learn about and oppose these things, muslims would be living peaceably with all as they have for 1400 years. Just ask any muslim, he’ll tell you. Our culture, science, and living standards would be so advanced compared to where they are today. Not to mention the filthy jews would also be gone and WWII would never have happened. All the worlds violence is do to our western hegemony. we alone are to blame for not living tolerantly along side islam. If we haters would only learn.

eib
eib
Reply to  New Crusader

Generally, in spite of its variations, Muslim culture will not admit the existence of reason as a tool, and it also does not admit the idea of individual self-responsibility.
As an individual, you carry the weight of what you do in context of the community. And you will be shamed and taught to fear the law and the community so much that you will not “stray” from the “straight path.”
You will also take part in shaming and terrorizing other people, whether they be those who do not adhere to the “straight path” or those who have never known it.
And whatever you crime you commit in forcing members of your own community or others to adhere to “the straight path” is excused.
In other words, the most violent and cruel acts a person can commit are not criminal in Islam at all.
Their idea of responsibility and conscience is horribly circumscribed.

Tonto
Tonto
11 years ago

Won’t be jihadis…..muz are pussies really. It’ll be the “entitled” that Obama will incite by cutting “entitlements” and blaming it on the GOP or the Tea Party….or both. The MO of the entitled is to riot and burn for “dey rahts” and to “Gets dey money”….and, by the way, don’t bother to try the race card on me, most conservative blacks would probably agree with me.

Reverend Dan
11 years ago

Thank you Senator!! very courageous comment from any politician, especially a Democrat! If you were running in my area you would certainly have my vote!! Blessings to you!

K.aka Kel
K.aka Kel
11 years ago

Awesome work, LW. The word is getting out louder and clearer every day.

Dean
Dean

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Not only do you post here under different names, but now you are even impersonating a former US senator. I hope she finds this (on Google) and sues you. Clearly a copy and paste from the spacing after NJ. Her “expertise” is based on knowing of a bombing? Lol. If this really was a posting of a senator they would have more brains than to think your site was blocked by Google. They simply refused to carry your ad, more lol. And “she” is suggesting we boycott Google as some sort of threat? You would be that clueless. Not her.

The naivety is “you7urs” haha. A senator addresses a letter to Google by posting it on your website? Too funny. This is a new low even for you islamophobic Logans Run!!!

Dean
Dean
Reply to  admin

Right… She posted a note to Google and left it on your site for them to see – complete with typos and and appeal to her military expertise based on a news item lol. It’s not even NEARLY convincing. Clearly a fake.

eib
eib
Reply to  Dean

Her own words will authenticate or invalidate it.
Your words mean nothing in that context.
And either way, her opinions and actions are her business.
What they are or how widely she wishes to publicize them are her decisions. And if authentic, the letter could be extremely damaging to her Democratic credentials.
Pro-Western views are not looked upon kindly by those who are in or subscribe to constructed authority.

Dean
Dean
Reply to  admin

A radio interview in which she will complain about Googles actions over your site? I must hear this! When, what time and which radio station?

Dean
Dean
11 years ago

And feel free to quickly delete (which I know you will – can’t allow freedom of expression or people will think you favor democracy lol) I posted it mainly for your benefit anyway Logans Run. Anyone with half a brain will see through this bogus post as I did:-)

Reverend Dan
Reply to  Dean

Dean you need some help…. you are obsessed.

eib
eib
Reply to  Dean

Appeal to ridicule.
Is this supposed to be “argument”?

Reverend Dan
Reply to  admin

He should be getting used to being wrong

eib
eib
11 years ago

The biggest mistake the multiculturalists and their Muslim clients ever made was thinking that the past is forgotten in the U.S.
Prejudices are not evil, they can be helpful tools in navigating between one’s friends and one’s enemies.
I have standards and prejudices as an individual.
I will not be deprived of them by shaming, terror, or even death.

Dean
Dean
11 years ago

Again, when is the interview? Time, date station? Wo knows… She just might mention her post to google that she put on your site. Of course I could always email her and ask. Wouldn’t that be embarrassing (or worse!) if you were found to have made a post yourself under her name…