PODCAST of Today’s Radio Interview on Tyranny’s Nemesis

For anyone who missed it this afternoon, here is the podcast for this afternoon’s show. It was an excellent start to an excellent show! For those short on time, I come on at about 30 minutes in. But I encourage you to listen to the entire show. Jarrad and his anti-jihad team of Bella and Melanie did a great job!

The show can be listed to by clicking HERE. It will start automatically.

Enjoy!

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
15 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Melanie
Melanie
11 years ago

Thanks Chris! You were awesome! Great job!

emmi
emmi
11 years ago

Great broadcast, Chris. I listened to about 90 mins.It was good to listen to you and to someone called Dan, who I think might be Rev Dan on this site, LW.
Believe me, we have the same views in the UK. We no longer have a socialist government but are still experiencing the same blocking of our concerns as you with a leftist President. We are extremely frustrated. Thanks for getting this programme through to us.
Rev Dan if you were on the programme you sound just as I imagined you would.

Reverend Dan
11 years ago
Reply to  emmi

Thank you emmi still Praying for you across the pond!

emmi
emmi
11 years ago
Reply to  Reverend Dan

Thanks Rev Dan. Greatly appreciate your kind thoughts.

Susan
Susan
11 years ago

Thanks Chris! It’s great to know there are lots of people fighting the good fight against Satanism aka islam. Muslims are filled with hatred, not only for us but for everything and everyone. This cannot be changed; the brainwashing is too extensive. It must be eradicated. That’s the only answer.

jaeger
11 years ago

Amen, Susan. jaeger.

CGW
CGW
11 years ago

Hey Chris,

Do you know the name of the song played at the onset of the program?

jarrad winter
11 years ago
Reply to  CGW

That’s the other version of the song.Here’s the one I use on the show

Warrior Song – Hard Corps

I might be biased on account of being a Marine, but I think it’s better 😉

Denny Boysen
Denny Boysen
11 years ago

Great show…AWESOME!!!!!!!

Chief_Cabioch
11 years ago

please send this to your elected officials, Demand they investigate…..or lose their seat next election

trackback

[…] the following comical post. Less than an hour ago I was sent the following Tweet from our friend Jarrad Winter of Kuffar News. Jarrad Winter ‏@JarradWinter I guess the Muslim Brothers (@FjpartyOrg) […]

trackback

[…] the following comical post. Less than an hour ago I was sent the following Tweet from our friend Jarrad Winter of Kuffar News. […]