~Muslims Manipulate The Minds Of Our Youth!~

I frequently speak about the never-ending information war in which we are engaged with the Islamic world. One of the Muslim tactics is to pit other non-Muslim Americans against us, and they know just who to target: America’s impressionable youth! Let’s examine a perfect example of this practice. This is today’s article from the University Daily Kansan:

Bond: Educate yourself on Islamic faith to help stop Muslim prejudices

Since September 11, 2001, Muslims in America have constantly been targets to religious intolerance. One would think after 10 years the hype of Muslim terrorists would be over. I thought that today people were more educated about the Islamic faithand put aside their prejudices. I hoped Americans no longer took seriously the minority of people who burn Qurans and solicit hate speech toward Muslims. However, I have been sadly proven wrong once again.

I get it, all the Islamic terrorist attacks that have taken place across the world post 911 are just “hype”. Don’t believe the “hype!” Besides that, people are more educated about Islam today, and that is exactly why they are speaking out against it.

On March 10, a congressional hearing took place to discuss Islamic terrorism within America in association with radical Muslims living in the U.S. The New York Times wrote that some people at the hearing portrayed Muslims to be a “community ignoring radicalization among its own.” Witnesses testified saying things like, “Our children are in danger” and “Americans are sitting around doing nothing about radical extremists.”

Our children are in danger. The danger comes from the Sharia movement that is taking place across America. Do you want your children to be subjugated under Sharia?

But what are Muslims here in America supposed to do about this issue? Aren’t there radical beliefs in every religion that could lead to radical acts? It is disappointing that we have decided to single out Islamic radicals and Muslim communities once again. While it seems that Congress was split on the issue, the fact still remains that Islamic intolerance is still an issue in America.

Christians and Jews are not on a worldwide movement looking to impose a barbaric set of religious laws on all. Now please explain why Sharia should be tolerated. I’d really like to hear an answer…

This intolerance is spreading all over the world and has recently landed in France as well. On April 11, France officially banned the wearing of “full faced veils” in public. Muslim women, who wear the niqab for religious purposes, are outraged that they are being limited in expressing their faith. Once again, the Islamic faith is being targeted for Muslim radicalism that now threatens the French Republic.

I had to reread that last sentence twice. YES, Muslim “radicalism” does threaten the French Republic. Muslim “radicalism” = Islam. This is as simple as 1 + 1 = 2.

This intolerance toward the Islamic faith needs to be stopped here in America and abroad. It starts with us here at KU. The Muslim Student Association on campus works to educate the student body about Muslim identity. It is our job to learn all we can about what the Islamic religion is truly about and not base our opinions and thoughts on what the world is trying to tell us about a select group of radical Muslims.

Tell me one valid reason why we should tolerate Sharia! The MSA is part of the Islamic propaganda machine. From their Kansas University website:

“Once this is realized, it should be clear that Islam has the most continuous and universal message of any religion, because all prophets and messengers were “Muslims”, i.e. those who submitted to God’s will, and they preached “Islam”, i.e. submission to the will of Almighty God.”

Mohammad was a rapist, who called for perpetual war against all infidels! Jesus neither raped nor killed. Slight difference there.

Was Mohammad part of this “select group of radical Muslims”?

Bukhari Hadith Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25: Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:
Allah’s Apostle said: “I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.”

Back to Bond:

Education can start with attending prayer at the Islamic Center of Lawrence mosque on Fridays at 1:30 p.m., attend events during the MSA Islam Awareness Week, take an Islam course through the department of religion or research on your own. Religious intolerance will not stop until prejudices can be put aside and individually we can start to move forward in our education of others. Perhaps eventually then, America and the world will become a place where freedom of religion is truly present.

— Bond is a junior in religious studies and journalism from Andover.

Would that be a course that you took? Because, if so, it was a complete waste of your time! You are obviously unaware of the intolerance of Islam.

Muslim Hadith Book 041, Number 6985:

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him;but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

You are also oblivious to the lack of religious freedom under Islam.

Koran verse 009.029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sorry Bond, journalists are supposed to do their homework. You get an “F”!

Warn the World

Comments

comments

38 comments for “~Muslims Manipulate The Minds Of Our Youth!~

1. Chris
    April 20, 2011 at 7:58 am

Dear Ms. Bond,

Attending an Islamic prayer meeting is NOT education. Your puff-piece about the Muslim Student Association is getting nation-wide attention for its naiveté and its poor advice. Intolerance is a two-way street, and if you have ever sat down and read some of the final chapters of the Quran, namely Surahs 8 and 9, you will find
    Allah commanding Muslims to kill, maim, and terrorize non-Muslims who Allah calls “najasun” (filth) (Surah 9:28).

Even the Islamic prayer (from the first Surah of the Quran) is filled with hate. You hear it only in Arabic, but the English rendering includes the words, “Guide us to the straight path (implying Sharia), the path of those whom you have favored, not of those who have incurred your wrath (namely, the Jews) nor of those who have gone astray (namely, the Christians.)”

As for the Muslim Student Association, here is their pledge:

Allah is my lord.
    Islam is my life.
    The Koran is my guide.
    The Sunna is my practice.
    Jihad is my spirit.
    Righteousness is my character.
    Paradise is my goal.
    I enjoin what is right.
    I forbid what is wrong.
    I will fight against oppression.
    And I will die to establish Islam.

I don’t believe any organization that embraces jihad and pledges to die to establish Islam can be called a tolerant organization. Wake up, my friend, before you get sucked into a life of hopeless servitude.

• michael
      April 20, 2011 at 6:27 pm

call me what you will but I tell you this I will DIE before I see this in my country.youthink muslems are intolerant! you dont know Texas red necks

• eib
      April 21, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Quote:
      Jihad is my spirit.
      Righteousness is my character.
      Paradise is my goal.
      I enjoin what is right.
      I forbid what is wrong.
      end quote.

If we say we have no sin, then we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
      Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

The words of the Christian are humble and contrite.
      The words of the Muslim are invariably self-righteous and cruel.

2. greg_o
    April 20, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Screw islam and muhammad. I am going to be burning and peeing on a koran on July 4th. Believe it. I hate3 everything about that demonic ideology, I am just surprised that educated muslims who can read and write still buy that crap in the koran and hadeeth. FOOLS! From too many generations of in-breeding.

• michael
      April 20, 2011 at 6:28 pm

I stand with you my brother

3. michael
    April 20, 2011 at 6:33 pm

know this.NOTHING we can do will make them hate us any more or want to kill us any more these people MUST be stoped any way we can our VERY LIVES depend on it

4. April 20, 2011 at 6:51 pm

looks like Ms. Bond needs a good ass whupping. Hopefully, it will knock some sense into that deficient brain of hers. I- for one -have had it with these brown noser political correct liberals telling the rest of America who to behave. Sorry, but I will never submit to that perverted religion nor will I allow my culture to be changed so that they will be appeased.

5. MN
    April 21, 2011 at 1:51 pm

okay.. so they saved the best part for the last “… is a junior in religious studies and journalism …”
    Well, if this is a junior, clearly the aim is to enter into the totally brainless & remarkably pathetic “Mainstream Media” – one of those big players.
    And to do that, one must immediately give blow-jobs to the people that have the petrol.. err.. money. And looks like the author of the article might be en route to that destination.
    MN

6. April 21, 2011 at 2:46 pm

It’s true. Islam is not a religion. For several years I’ve warned people that Islam is a Crime Syndicate that practices Criminal Activity. The following is some of the Criminal Activity that Islam practices: Female Genital Mutilation; murdering apostates, who no longer wish to participate in criminal activity of Islam; stoning women to death for committing the same sin that Muslim male perverts commit with impunity when they “marry” several women; lashing girls to death; Muslim male sex perverts forcing underage, little girls to “marry” said Muslim male sex perverts; sinful, depraved, Muslim male sex perverts legally raping underage little girls as young as seven years old; hanging homosexuals and lesbians by the neck until dead; lashing old women for flimsy excuses; legally beating wives for flimsy excuses; legally murdering people of different religions; legally chopping off limbs and gouging out eyes of petty thieves, male or female; claiming that Muslims are “the best of people;” and much more criminal activity.

Also for many years I have warned people that Allah is Satan, and not the Christian and Jewish God of the Ten Commandments. No where does the Muslim god, Satan, also known as Allah, teach anything good. No where in the satanic Quran, will you find love of neighbor, or a lesson on Justice and Morality. There are good Muslims, but that’s because they are not practicing what Islam demands of them. The truly bad Muslim is practicing what Islam and Allah call them to do, EVIL, EVIL, AND MORE EVIL. 9/11 AND THE FORT HOOD MASSACRE ARE GOOD EXAMPLES OF ISLAM.

WE MUST DESTROY THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF ISLAM BEFORE THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF ISLAM DESTROYS US. WE MUST DESTROY MAD PIG SHARIAH BEFORE MAD PIG SHARIAH DESTROYS US.

• emmi
      April 22, 2011 at 2:41 am

Not only do Muslim male perverts target little girls, but they have dancing boys for sex. When the boys grow a beard they are discarded as apparently Islam forbids even a loving relationship between homosexuals.
      An imam in the north of England UK has been sentenced to 16 years for sexually abusing young boys. The judge commented that the Muslim community blamed the boys for bringing shame upon the community. Children are supposed to keep quiet and let the holy imams do what they want.

• eib
        April 22, 2011 at 5:44 am

Again, Islam blames the victim-other for the violence and debasement inherent to itself.

7. April 23, 2011 at 9:54 am

They are whitewashing the Qur’an and teaching the young that it is a beautiful peaceful religion.
    They fail to mention the abrogations in the latter chapters of the book and they fail to mention that the religious cult is also made up not just of the Qur’an but of the aHadith and Sira as well. The peoplel, especially the young and naive are being deceived. The communists are also hard at work here in the same age groups.

Qur’an:9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Ishaq:323 “I am the best of plotters. I deceived them with My guile so that I delivered you from them.”