Brooklyn, NY: Muslims Defy Neighbors & City Ordinates To Build Mosque~ Video

It has been almost seven months since this website reported about Muslims tearing down a house and attempting to turn it into a Mosque. The property is located on the residential street of Voorhies Ave in Brooklyn NY. Since then, there have been numerous protests and complaints lodged against the Muslim American Society’s construction site.

Not only have the self-centered, Allah-pleasing Muslims ignored their neighbors, they have also disobeyed city ordinances. The following letter was in an email I received last night from our friends at BayPeople.org.

(Click on picture 2x twice to enlarge)

After reading the message, I decided to head over to the construction area myself.

As I walked down the residental block, I immediately noticed how quiet it was. I thought to myself, “This is a wasted trip as there is no construction work taking place! But I figured that, since I was there, I might as well take some pictures.

At that moment I finally did indeed hear some noise coming from behind the boarded construction area and decided to investigate closer to the site.

Since the construction worker was respectful, and I had already filmed the footage I really wanted, I turned off the camera. Yet you can sense that the street is a very quiet and peaceful location. How far will the quality of life there fall when the Mosque, which is being built to accommodate up to 1,500 Muslims, opens?! Islam, the religion that destroys EVERYTHING in its path…

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
28 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Herman
Herman
11 years ago

Maybe we should learn from them and using their own means of ‘persuading’….

Ubinbushwhacked
Reply to  Herman

Chris
Chris
11 years ago

stop overreacting you sound like a 5 year old child who just watched freddy kruger and actually believes he exists
😀

eib
eib
Reply to  Chris

This is only a simple appeal to ridicule.
You have not attempted to argue or addressed any of the points given.
You reason like a Muslim does.
Ad hominem.
Appeals to fear, ridicule, everything but reason.

Chris
Chris
Reply to  eib

I seam to ridicule anything but reason ??????? and u are the one that reasoning , but when one of your stupid members say “So are you willing to be the first in a predominately Muslim neighborhood, buy a small lot for a home, but then announce you are going to build Church for 1,500 Christians? Ya! Right! I’ll wait till I see your head on a stake in front of the lot in the news.” so he is the one actually reasoning 😀 you people make me laugh really with all this hype you are making out of the Islamic religon , i live in Brooklyn, bayridge , a neighborhood which is swarmed with muslims of all nationalities and i (christian catholic ) have absolutely no problem with them , they go to our catholic schools and no body ends up getting their “head on a stake ” they live next to us they celebrate all our holidays with us treating me and my family with all kindness and respect . So i guess you are the one that fear , ridicule everything but reason . I feel sorry for you people .

Roger Anderson
Roger Anderson
Reply to  Chris

I feel sorry for those that can’t see beyond the end of their nose. If it hasn’t happened to you yet then it doesn’t happen. Real sound reasoning. Then when it does happen you scream and yell wondering why someone else didn’t do something about it sooner.

Chris
Chris
Reply to  Roger Anderson

well did it happen to you ?? i guess not your just going with the parade arent you im not saying there all good there are muslim terrorists out there so are there jews so are there christians so stop your acts of racism by generalizing muslims as a whole as terrorists 😉

Roger Anderson
Roger Anderson
Reply to  Roger Anderson

Racist? That just goes to show that you know nothing of islam and are just echoing the same tired old leftist statements.

I have had a lot of of experience with muslims and do know the difference. Get your nose out where you can see beyond the end of it.

trackback

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Cole Younger, MuslimAlert. MuslimAlert said: Brooklyn, NY: Muslims Defy Neighbors & City Ordinates To Build Mosque~ Video: It has been almost seven m… http://bit.ly/fJuH1Z #israel […]

richierich
richierich
11 years ago

does he have the right to tell you to stop filming?

eib
eib
Reply to  richierich

On the clear basis of the 1st Amendment, no.
On the basis of Islam, yes.
Which rules in America?

Damien
Damien
Reply to  eib

EIB,

The constitution is supposed to rule America.

Rose
Rose
Reply to  admin

Good for you, Chris. His accent sounded New Yorkish to me?

Also richierich, Check out the video on Infidel Blogger’s Alliance where a mooslum threatens a British man’s life over the Brit filming them on a public street proselytizing for pisslam. Guaranteed to make your blood boil. Flat out tells him if he continues filming “I’ll kill you.”

Rose
Rose
Reply to  admin

Traitor!

UnaMary
UnaMary
11 years ago

Anti-Muslim sentiments? You’re right about that, lady!

OXNIN
OXNIN

What can I say….OXNIN

David850
David850
11 years ago

Bulldoze the damned thing.

CGW
CGW
11 years ago

How can they legally get away with this? If non-muslims were doing this, they’d be slapped with fines and stop-work orders backed up by the court system. I don’t understand.

juniper
11 years ago

Fight fire with fire: bury parts of a pig deep in the ground, when there is no one there – or even if there is! I am sure some of you could do this!

Gary Rumain
Reply to  juniper

Just leave a few pigs’ heads all over. No need to bury them. The arselifters won’t touch them.

trackback

[…] – why are they yelling to stop filming?  What else are they hiding from the neighbors? Thanks to Logan for the […]

trackback

[…] – why are they yelling to stop filming?  What else are they hiding from the neighbors? Thanks to Logan for the video.The neighborhood coalition that opposes the mosque wants to keep the street […]