Calif: Congressional Candidate Carlos A Rodriguez Drops Veiled Threat on Facebook

I know this is off topic for my site, but I felt it was important enough to post.

I was on Facebook with some people, arguing against illegal immigration and I clearly stated that I was against it for financial reasons. Of course I got hit with the usual “you are a racist” nonsense. Then a fellow FB poster left this comment.

John LaTemple “You don’t even want to start going into the problems with immigration in Europe with me. You’d be in for a shock. Suffice it to say I know plenty about the woes of Europe, too, and that the Muslim immigrants there are producing at 10x the rate of native British, French and Italians — just as examples. These nations have the lowest birthrate by … See Morenatives in their history right now. It won’t be much longer before those countries ignite. It may very well happen sooner than it will here…especially in France and up in Scandinavia.”

After that comment Congressional Candidate/immigration lawyer Carlos A Rodriguez, posted the following comment.

“Carlos A Rodriguez “But MY concern for you is that since you acknowledge that BROWN folks here and in Europe seem to be “taking over” one baby at a time, should’n’t you be nice to them? I/We will remember…:”

First of all John never said a word about skin color. Are you actually supporting the worldwide jihad, and is that a threat Carlos? Do you expect us to respect you, because you are a wanna be bully? That’s not going to happen.

If you go to his site, he implies that he is against illegal immigration, but in the Facebook thread he was not happy with us speaking out against illegal immigration, or mass immigration.

Carlos A Rodriguez Our founding fathers couldn’t envision us ever restricting immigration, which is why it is found nowhere in the constitution.

Mass immigration, legal or not is bringing down the West. Mr. Rodriquez is no friend of America as we know it.

What our founding fathers had to say, about immigration can be seen here…

“Suppose 20 millions of republican Americans thrown all of a sudden into France, what would be the condition of that kingdom?” Jefferson asked. “If it would be more turbulent, less happy, less strong, we may believe that the addition of half a million of foreigners to our present numbers would produce a similar effect here.”

Maybe the Rodriquez the immigration lawyer, knows better.

Warn the World

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
14 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Gary Rumain
12 years ago

Chris, is he a Dhimmicrat? I’ve noticed on other sites that discuss immigration, that its always the libtards and dhimmicrats who play the race card but forget their own political history.

Gary Rumain
12 years ago
Reply to  admin

Oh, well, at least his chances of winning will be slim (I hope).

Shelly Mullen
Shelly Mullen
12 years ago
Reply to  Gary Rumain

I noticed on his facebook page that there are almost NO COMMENTS. What’s up with that? I want to join his page to ask him why he would make the threat about his “BROWN” people, especially when you were discussing immigration in Europe. From what I read on his page, he is PRO mass immigration.

BlackbootJack
12 years ago

Chris
Send his comments to newspaper in his district. See how he explains that one.

aerialcat
aerialcat
12 years ago

The race card is played so frequently and so casually by those trying to vilify conservative values, they should be taken to task on it, Rep. Michele Bachmann, made this point very strongly some time back, it is criminally liable to make such accusations, without proof.

Shelly Mullen
Shelly Mullen
12 years ago

I posted this on his facebook page. Now I’ll have to see if he replies. I hated having to “Like” him to do it, but I suppose I can “Dislike” at a later date. Here is what I wrote: Mr. Rodriguez, I consider myself a Libertarian, as you are. I am dismayed at your post on facebook, when a fellow poster was discussing Muslim immigrants in Europe. You posted what I feel is a racial “threat”. “But MY concern for you is that since you acknowledge that BROWN folks here and in Europe seem to be “taking over” one baby at a time, should’n’t you be nice to them? I/We will remember…:” What do you mean by this statement? Could you please explain?

Robin Shadowes
12 years ago

I thought arselifters had a patent on veiled threats…

Gary Rumain
12 years ago
Reply to  Robin Shadowes

No, that’s veil threats.

aerialcat
aerialcat
12 years ago
Reply to  Gary Rumain

Not to mention vile threats

Robin Shadowes