My Email to Fort Carson In Regards to Islam Promoting Major General Hammond~ UPDATED With Reply

Back in June of 2009 Major General Hammond of Fort Carson Colorado, had stated that Islam is a beautiful religion. The Major General has obviously done little research on Islam, so tonight I sent the following email to the Commanding General Hotline at Fort Carson. If I hear anything back, I will let you guys know.

Hello,
In the past Major General Hammond stated that Islam is a beautiful religion. But the truth is that Islam is a religion of war, that allows the extortion of Christians and Jews, lying, and rape. I was wondering where he got his information from, and I also wanted to know why he is promoting religion at all? I would appreciate it if the General took the time, and visited my site to back up his statement.

US Maj. Gen. Jeffery Hammond: Islam is a Beautiful Religion

He is spreading false information, and all that does is help our enemies. Maybe after he gets the facts, he will stop promoting the religion of the enemy. Yes, Islam itself is the problem.

Christopher Logan

Here is the response I received today.

Sir,

Please do some research, & you will find out that MG Hammond has not
been part of this post, ever, & the 4th Infantry Division for well over
a year.

Very Respectfully,

SSG Chavez, Joseph
SGS / Commanding General’s Hotline NCOIC
4th Infantry Division
Fort Carson, CO
Desk: 719-526-2677
W. Cell: 719-362-6594

In return I sent this back.

SSG Chavez, Joseph,
I would have no way of knowing that, and him not being there anymore does not change the fact that he was spreading false and damaging information about Islam. Would you happen to know of a way to reach him?

Christopher

(Obviously when I say damaging information, I mean damaging to our side.)

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
85 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Dymphna
12 years ago

Whether or not you get a reply, the very act of sending this will serve as a good.

When we complain but don’t act on our complaints, we lack integrity in the situation. Obviously, you have it in abundance here.

Gary Rumain
12 years ago

Perhaps to a soldier’s mind, pislam is beautiful. After all, the koran is a war manual.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Gary Rumain

You basically took the words right out of my mouth. LOL

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Robin Shadowes

Warmongers. They’re all the same.

Bosun
12 years ago

Best Regards, Bro. Keep of the fight for truth.

BlackbootJack
12 years ago

If you do hear from him, it will have such a spin, it will make your stomach sick.

Truth Detector
12 years ago

Edmund Blackadder, apparently you don’t know what a clitoris is. Circumcising a male isn’t even near like cutting off a clitoris. Educate your yourself.

Chopping off a clitoris is more like chopping off your balls. Do you understand? Cutting off the foreskin of a male is almost nothing to chopping off a clitoris.

Truth Detector
12 years ago

General Hammond might be a sadist. Only a sadist would say that Islam is a beautiful religion.

Apparently General Hammond likes it when Muslim sadists deliberately torture little girls. Hey, General, did you ever hear of Female Genital Mutilation. There are 140 million Muslim little girls and grown women going around with a clitoris. Hey, General, what’s so beautiful about that?

Hey, General, did you know that only Mad Dog Shariah demands that women be stoned to death?

Hey, General Hammond, did you know that only Mad Dog Shariah allows uncontrolled depraved Muslim male sex maniacs to “marry” little girls as young as seven years old?

Hey, General Hammond, did you know that only Mad Dog Shariah allows uncontrolled depraved Muslim male sex maniacs to legally rape little girls after a legal forced “marriage”? It’s true. Why do you think that raping a little child is so beautiful? What kind of a guy are you? I would never let you be my General.

Hey, General Hammond, did you know that only Mad Dog Shariah stones women to death while throngs of wild Muslims cheer? Hey, General, what’s so beautiful about Islam committing this atrocity?

General Hammond, there are many other atrocities allowed by Mad Dog Shariah and Rabid Animal Islam. You’d better educate yourself if you want to be my friend.

Reply to  Truth Detector

Beautiful religion?
I, and Conor Cruise O’Brien consider Islam to be repulsive.

Truth Detector
12 years ago

Sorry for my mistake. I meant to say that there are 140 million Muslim little girls and Muslim adult women running around WITHOUT a clitoris, and not “with” a clitoris. This is a horrible crime.

12 years ago

Major General Jeffery W. Hammond is currently the Chief of Staff for Forces Command (FORSCOM)

Robin Shadowes
12 years ago

Chris, did you know that there is a masjid INSIDE the Pentagon?

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  admin

I think it is scary. It’s like inviting the fox to the hen-house and let him build his own lair in there.

Txlady706
12 years ago

Absolutely the right thing to do!
All must take some ACTION against that which is being DONE wrong.
G-D Bless
🙂

Truth Detector
12 years ago

From the time of its inception, the Crime Syndicates of Islamism have deliberately harmed people. Forget about stoning women, Female Genital Mutilations, murdering apostates, Honor Killings, and many more every day Islamic crimes for the moment.

At present, the unfeeling, uncaring Muslims are trying to build a huge mosque near the fallen towers that Muslims destroyed. In keeping with their destructive ideology, the Muslims wish to insult and hurt feelings of relatives of the loved ones who were murdered on 9/11. That’s what this destructive Islamic Crime Syndicate is doing if they build their mosque at that place.

The primary purpose of Islamism is to hurt feelings, to injure especially human beings, and even to completely destroy human beings whenever possible. Of course Islamists are also damn good liars. They say that they’re building a mosque, a place where hatred is preached, next to the fallen towers, to heal and improve relationships with non Muslims. Like I said, the Muslims are also damn good liars besides being very good in destroying human life. If Muslims want to improve relations with the families that they hurt, then, they should build their building of hate elsewhere.

I wish I could understand why Islamists hate so very much. Is it because the whoremonger, paedophile Muhammad taught them to hate? Probably.

Truth Detector
12 years ago

Did you ever wonder what Muslims mean when they mention that Islam is superior to other religions? You may stop wondering.

The Muslims mean that the Crime Syndicates of Islamism can murder more people than all other religions combined. And they prove it every day. I just heard a Muslim Suicide Bomber blow up himself to smithereens.

Be very careful of the Muslim Mad Dog Ramadan. That damn Muslim animal, Mad Dog Ramadan, kills more people on the Month of Ramadan than in any other month. So be extra careful, infidels.

If the evil Muslims had a developed human brain, they would abolish Ramadan. Did you know that Muslims gain weight during the feast of Mad Dog Ramadan? They do. They starve themselves all day, and then gorge themselves all night. I suggest they kill Mad Dog Ramadan, and become sensible.

Hey, Muslims, if you wish to fast, why not do it in moderation?

Miabhai
Miabhai
Reply to  Truth Detector

U fucker! fast for atleast a day and let me know….

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Miabhai

Too bad you arselifters don’t know how to fast. Sunrise to sunset isn’t fasting. Do it for 24 hours instead. Then let us know.

Mimi
Mimi
12 years ago

I just wonder are all these military commanders forced to say this by top people in our Government?
Look at all these Presidents saying the same thing, Tony Blair together with Bush.
Have you heard any politician talk against Islam?
The only one I knoe is Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. His popularity there is rising by the day, even that he has the other political parties against him. But the people are fed up.
Too many people in the USA are still asleep and don’t know much about it. Does it have to get that far as in England and Europe before the people will wake up?
Ramadan, nothing to eat or drink during the day, after sunset a big dinner go to sleep, wake up before sun rising, eat breakfast. Hot as hell during the day, they take a swallow of water in their mouth, rinse it through their mouth and spit it out.

End of Ramadan, slaughtering sheep in their ritual in the street and they suppose to give part of the meat to the poor and the Big Eating Party begins.
No sex during the 30 days of Ramadan either.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Mimi

I suppose sex with filthy kafir-whores doesn’t really count as sex in pislam?

Goat Man
Goat Man
12 years ago

if you have not found him, try this. All military emails are first.last@army.mil

ex: Jeffery.Hammond@army.mil

trackback

[…] U.S. officials pandering to Islam on Twitter Posted on August 26, 2010 by Natassia From Loganswarning: This morning I spent some time on Twitter trying to dig up some good information. What I found were Tweets on the page of Farah Pandith, who is Secretary Clinton’s Special Representative to Muslim Communities. One of them shows she is in support of the opening of the Sharia “college” in America. The others show us high ranking military officials who are pandering to Islam. […]

11 years ago

I am shocked how ignorant you guys are about Islam and its fundamental tenants. Let me tell you, I am a warrior an American, who happen to be Muslim. I participated both Iraq and Afghanistan war, defending United States of America. My religion is Islam and will not deter me to fight against idiots like Talaban, Al Qaida. Why do you think such a great religion like Islam condones rape, unjustified murder and against Christian and Jews. Let me tell you. I am Muslim with Islamic faith, so as overwhelming Muslims like me, are not terrorist or anything like you comments here. You are simply ignorant about Islam and suggest to learn more about Islam before you dismiss it as a terrorist religion. My loyalty to the United States will not waiver, people like you make more enemies for our country and need to shut up and listen The General. Who obviously know lots more than you do. He is also thinking only our welfare and the mission to succeed.

Quote:
end quote.

My problem with Islam has to do with its history.
I see a continuous line between the razzia, the slave-taking raids in Africa and Europe of the past, and the way many Muslims, though not all, conduct themselves in the context of Western civilization.
The content of your faith is full of imperatives to violence and intolerance.
The mission of the military is secondary to the oath every soldier and officer takes.
They are sworn to defend the Constitution of the U.S., that includes the Bill of Rights, from all enemies foreign and domestic.
The oath itself does not rule out an attack from within.
Ultimately, the War on Terror must be disregarded if any of the means used in it conflict with the Constitution.
The nature of this conflict, the means by which it is fought, will change, but the chief opposites are clear– Islam and Western Civilization.
Ancient enemies, Medieval enemies, Modern enemies, and present day enemies. Nothing has changed.

Reply to  eib

NO answer?
No answer yet?

Reply to  eib

My answer to you is simple. You are talking about texts you have no idea what they mean in their original context in Arabic. Prophet Mohamed and Prophet Jesus they were both holy men but mistranslated and their message abused over and over again.

I am not getting in to religious debate with you but I can tell you my religion is compatible with civilized world. In fact it is the newest civilization and contributed humanity. All you can see is what Talaban and Al Qaida say misrepresenting Islam at large.

Check with the millions converting Islam. In fact, United States and Western Europeans are the most convert in Islam. They are doctors, scientist, politicians and so on. The reason this people are converting is the fact Islam given the enlighten people of the world peace of mind. Because they get their answer of the reason of their existence: To worship God or Allah and make them understand that God is one entity and the rest of the world is his creation. NO CONFUSION ABOUT IT.

In terms of Islam allowing rape and mistreating women and so on is cheap propaganda against Islam faith. In terms of violence, Islam allows violence only when yourself, property, your neighbor and your country is attacked by Mujrim like Al Qaida. Muslims like me know the difference between Christianity and those Christians like Hitler, and crusaders who used Christianity when they were committing crimes against humanity; that they were not representing Christians and Jesus peace be upon him.

Please try to make a real case against Islam if you have one, without cheap shots. Check Dean show of Chicago and see how many former Christians, scholars from Harvard, former priests and so on, talking about their experience in Islam and why they converted. The first thing they will tell you is that, Islam includes Christianity, Judaism and all the religions before it. Muslims must believe Jesus and the rest of profits from God before they claim that they are Muslims. This is the ultimate respect one can pay to a religious group. So, to claim Muslims and Islam is not tolerant is cheap propaganda…we don’t tolerate other religions from God we believe in.

Also, look the rights of women under Islam. I am confident you will be surprised.

Finlay, all I am asking is a fair debate about what Islam is and what it’s not. I agree lots of people calling themselves Muslims, commit crimes against humanity, against the order of civilized people in the world both in Muslim and non-Muslim countries, but Islam and its principles don’t allow any of their crimes.

For example, I am Muslim and I am an American. Islam makes me to protect my country against her enemies regardless of their religious affiliation. And yet, there are people in America, Americans and non-Americans calling themselves Muslims committing terrorist crimes in the name of Islam. That is wrong and we Muslims have no other way but to join the forces against their brutality and reclaim our religion. Please don’t make our job harder and make this war what it is not. A war against Islam. That is what Al Qaida wants if you have brains.

Anyone who wants to know the truth about Islam can learn from college campuses, Islamic texts from respected universities and so on. Not from the news and Fox News and radical Evangelical morons who believes if we don’t protect Israeli government the world will come to an end and that Jesus will punish us for our sin by abandoning Israeli government.

Please try to see non Jihadist web sites, read about traditional thought of Islam. Reading about Islam and evaluating it based on what Al Qaida and the news presents to the American people is not fair and misinforming the public.

Quote:
end quote.

If your Allah speaks only in Arabic, then obviously, Islam is for the Arabs, and Arabs are more equal than other human beings.
Shoots to hell any idea of there being any human equality in Islam.

In the eyes of a non-Muslim,
Islam is profane.
Mohammed is a false prophet.
The world will never be completely Muslim. It will never be majority Muslim either.

This site, though it supports Israel, is not centered on Israel and you know it.
The central problem here is the gulf between Islam and the West. A gulf you have yet to acknowledge. Cultures can be in conflict, and ours certainly are.

The majority of Muslims may not be involved in terror, but they do abet and approve of the violence within their own faith. Look at the celebrations of Ashura for a recent example. I don’t judge them as good or evil in themselves, but I do have every right to say “Violence, blood and knives” when I see “violence, blood and knives.”
It’s called concluding something for one’s self based on the evidence.
2+2=4.
The traditional thought of Islam is in the Quran, the Hadiths and in legal books like Reliance of the Traveller.
It is on the basis of these that the writer of this site criticizes Islam.
It is also on the basis of these that even someone who is not conservative like Sam Harris criticizes Islam.
As he says: “The problem is not Islamic fundamentalists. The problem is the fundamentals of Islam.”
If this is your faith, than these problems are yours not ours.

11 years ago

I forget to add, Islam and Enjil (Christianity) are not enemies. They are two great religions but people use it to achieve their political goal regardless of the time and place these religions ever face-off. I also want to remind you, for example the Palastinians bott Christians and Muslims are one side fighting against the Israeli government. Iran also have large Jewish community and they live very peacefully and travel between Tehran and Jurisalam regardless of the political game between the Israeli government and the Iranian Mulahs. The people are not enemies, religious fanatics and morons who does not understand the wisdom of relegion is to blame.

You are also insulting people like me calling traitors of their religion when we are serving the United States of America and you don’t even know it. If Islam and Christianity is at war, why I joined the United States Army instead of Al Qaida and Alshabab of Somalia? According to you I am a traitor to my religion just like Al Qaida calls people like. Please stop it. You need to understand the implications of what you saying.

Believe me, if America ever insulted my religion, attacked my religion, and violates my personal property without due process, I will be the first one to declare Jihad and come to the defence of my religion. But, is it? Is America a Christian nation against Islam? the answer is not. You like it or not. America is even more than a nation, it is an international hope for humanity. Where people of different color, religion, ethnicity and race can live together under one nation under God. And that is why we need to protect America and preserve its ideals. For religious freeks, please get a life and find something you can pass the time to argue about. America is way over your league.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

Don’t tell that to the Copts, the Melkites and the Patriarch of Istanbul.
As I recall, the Ottoman Sultan beheaded several Orthodox Patriarchs without a single regret.
The Mozarabic Martyrs of the 9th century were INNOCENT. They were beheaded by Muslim authorities for asserting their faith.
The pen writes, the sword strikes. And Islam is truly the sword.

Reply to  admin

Unlike you who accidentally born United States and enjoys the blood and the sweat our military paid for our freedom, I joined the military in time of war and have combat budge. Sorry, people like you make me sick. Tell me how many times you were in in combat defending America or American soldiers? How many times you risked your life to defend America? Tell me who you are when you question the loyalty of Americans simply they believe different religion than yours? I am not lowering myself your standards but I am just reminding anyone who may be reading your messages to ask simple question. Regardless, were my national origin is, overwhelming Americans know it, my battle bodies know it, and most importantly any Christian knows we Muslims are not threat to America.

You question people based on their religion and national origin and don’t even know who you are in relation to them, what they are doing for United States.

Please start writing your short sighted article and never try to challenge personally those defending you freedom regardless of their religion or national origin.

Quote:
end quote.

America has already attacked.
It’s called the anti-establishment clause; it forbids the dominance of your religion even if you number in the majority.
Jihad for the defense of your religion?
There’s no such thing.
There is only Jihad for conquest and mass murder of the infidel.
All Jihad is aggression.

11 years ago

Islam condones terrorism and Prophet Mohamed was a terrorist a Torrist himself. Great, you can say whatever, you want about Prophet Mohamed, it is free country, but you are insulting a holy person and you are the same level of Al Qaida morons who believe, whoever cretizes Islam must behaded.

I am talking about insulting prophet Mohamed (pease be upon him), but he has a history and actual written history. Yes, he was hereo, a fighter who fights evil, defended his religion and people. But, also he waited 10 years to do so, to get justice and seek peace the Arab idiots. After 10 years, he finally authorized the use of force for self defence and ordered his follows to conduct themselves under ristrict rules of war. Never kill a presonner, never kill a civilian, never allowed his followers to kill or mistreat non combatent. Exactly our ROE’s as soldiers. Remember, this is close to 1500 years ago when prophet Mohamed order his followers to conduct themselves as such….if you like to know the history of Islam and the Great Islamic worriors, they were not like Taliban, or the Crusaders. They were very civilized worriors defending their religion and seeking justice.

When Islam come to Europe it was peaceful. Spain people never converted under the sord. They freely take Islam. As a matter of fact, under Islam you can not force your children to believe in Islam. Contrary to honor killing and the other mischievious crimes these days are committed under the pretence of Islam.

So, what is wrong to defend yourself and your proporty? Islam authirizes eye for eye so does other religions. Muslims believe justice, self purity and humanity.

Muslims in America and Western Europe. Those Muslims practicing Islam have no alcohol problem, are not streets selling drugs, robbing people, insulting other religions, and contribute their societies. Those fanatics like Al Qaida and those assimilated taking the moral principles of Hollywood are the problem and you know their number compared to the overwhelming majority of Muslims living in America and Western Europe. Less than 2% of devient individuals are not to blame what Muslims are to their societies.

Our religion guides us to be good human beings and worshing our creator and fear him even no one is watching us. Islam historically are the same as it is current because the Quran (the holy book of Islam), never goes under revision. It is the only holy book writen when the prophet was still alive. No one can even change one haraka (the symbos) of the Arabic letters let alone phrases and passages like the Bible. It is in its original text and its open to critizism and scientific examination (see scientific studies of the Quran). It always supports its validity and its relivence to our lives to our present day.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

Your argument about the changelessness of the Quran indicates that you actually worship the Quran.
It is not just the word of Allah, but it is Allah, or can be confounded with Allah.
The Sharia can also never change.
Like Allah.
I suppose you might worship the Sharia with a clear conscience also.
Islam is full of opportunities for idolatry. It is on the basis of this that I call it profane, an errant monotheism.

Reply to  eib

We worship Allah (God) who needs no one to be friend with or seek alliance. The one who created the world and its content including Humans. We don’t worship the Quran, it is the message of God and prophet Mohamed was his messenger.

The fact that the Quran is its original text shows ownership of the author prophet Mohamed. No other human is involve it teachings. Please read for reference the Quran, the science and the Bible if you want to read more accurate perspective from former Christian, scientist who the Vatican sponsored in its effort to expose that the Quran is full of errors and contradictions against known scientific facts.

Regarding Shari’a: It is driven from the Quran and has different schools of thought. It is not easy to explain someone like you who think Muslims worship the Quran.

I can confidently defend the Islam violence committed its name whatever you call it, is and was more reasonable than the Christians committed in Jesus Name. You call it the Cruzeders, the Nazis, the Slavery, the extermination of the Indian tribes, and the colonization of Africa and even used a nuclear bomb against civilians in Nikazaka and Horishima kiling hundreds of thousands of people and injuring more than that…for hundreds of years Christian committed crimes against humanity. McVey or whatever his name is, used Jesus as Justification his atrosities against innocent Americans in Oklahoma.

Al Qaida killed about 3000 thousand
people about 300 Muslims in 9/11. The rest of the atrocities committed in Islam is not even significant when compared to Christian. So, if you are calling yourself Christian, please don’t try to insult our intelligence and claim perfect religion. Christian can’t lecture anyone in this world about civilization and morals…Please. However, I do believe Christianity and Jesus are respectable and its teaching is not what Christians today regardless of their dominion reach about Jesus(peace be upon him). We believe he will come back and tell the Christian phase that they lied about him.

I am not defending the actions of any criminal regardless of their so called religion or their race, but Muslims are European, African, Isian, and whatever race you can think of and all worship God and only God, not Mohamed or the Quran.

For Quick lesson of What Islam is:
Question: “What is Islam, and what do Muslims believe?”

Islam is a religious system begun in the seventh century by Muhammad. Muslims follow the teachings of the Qur’an and strive to keep the Five Pillars.

The History of Islam
In the seventh century, Muhammad claimed the angel Gabriel visited him. During these angelic visitations, which continued for about 23 years until Muhammad’s death, the angel purportedly revealed to Muhammad the words of Allah (the Arabic word for “God” used by Muslims). These dictated revelations compose the Qur’an, Islam’s holy book. Islam means “submission,” deriving from a root word that means “peace.” The word Muslim means “one who submits to Allah.”

The Doctrine of Islam
Muslims summarize their doctrine in six articles of faith:
1. Belief in one Allah: Muslims believe Allah is one, eternal, creator, and sovereign.
2. Belief in the angels
3. Belief in the prophets: The prophets include the biblical prophets but end with Muhammad as Allah’s final prophet.
4. Belief in the revelations of Allah: Muslims accept certain portions of the Bible, such as the Torah and the Gospels. They believe the Qur’an is the preexistent, perfect word of Allah.
5. Belief in the last day of judgment and the hereafter: Everyone will be resurrected for judgment into either paradise or hell.
6. Belief in predestination: Muslims believe Allah has decreed everything that will happen. Muslims testify to Allah’s sovereignty with their frequent phrase, inshallah, meaning, “if God wills.”

The Five Pillars of Islam
These five tenets compose the framework of obedience for Muslims:
1. The testimony of faith (shahada): “la ilaha illa allah. Muhammad rasul Allah.” This means, “There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” A person can convert to Islam by stating this creed. The shahada shows that a Muslim believes in Allah alone as deity and believes that Muhammad reveals Allah.
2. Prayer (salat): Five ritual prayers must be performed every day.
3. Giving (zakat): This almsgiving is a certain percentage given once a year.
4. Fasting (sawm): Muslims fast during Ramadan in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. They must not eat or drink from dawn until sunset.
5. Pilgrimage (hajj): If physically and financially possible, a Muslim must make the pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia at least once. The hajj is performed in the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar.

A Muslim’s entrance into paradise hinges on obedience to these Five Pillars. Still, Allah may reject them. Even Muhammad was not sure whether Allah would admit him to paradise (Surah 46:9; Hadith 5.266).

An Evaluation of Islam
Compared to Christianity, Islam has some similarities but significant differences. Like Christianity, Islam is monotheistic. However, Muslims reject the Trinity—that God has revealed Himself as one in three Persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Muslims claim that Jesus was a mere prophet—not God’s Son. Islam asserts that Jesus, though born of a virgin, was created like Adam. Many Muslims do not believe Jesus died on the cross. They do not understand why Allah would allow His prophet Isa (the Islamic word for “Jesus”) to die a torturous death. Yet the Bible shows how the death of the perfect Son of God was essential to pay for the sins of believers (Isaiah 53:5-6; John 3:16; 14:6; 1 Peter 2:24).

Islam teaches that the Qur’an is the final authority and the last revelation of Allah. The Bible, however, was completed in the first century with the Book of Revelation. The Bible warns against anyone adding to or subtracting from God’s Word (Deuteronomy 4:2; Proverbs 30:6; Galatians 1:6-12; Revelation 22:18). The Qur’an, as a claimed addition to God’s Word, directly disobeys God’s command.

Muslims believe that paradise can be earned through keeping the Five Pillars. The Bible, in contrast, reveals that sinful man can never measure up to the holy God (Romans 3:23; 6:23). Only by God’s grace may sinners be saved through repentant faith in Jesus (Acts 20:21; Ephesians 2:8-9).

Because of these essential differences and contradictions, Islam and Christianity cannot both be true. The Bible and Qur’an cannot both be God’s Word. The truth has eternal consequences.

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world” (1 John 4:1-4; see also John 3:35-36).

If you really want to know more about Islam you can also Google the Deens show to find Christian perspective of Islam.

Hope this will do.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

In American history, 620,000 people died to free 4 million slaves.
In Muslim history, no slaves have ever been freed, and no one has died to free any slaves.
I’ll take American morality over that of the Muslim any day.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

I would prefer Matthew’s Gospel concerning prophets that would come after Jesus.
It says: “Ye shall know them by their fruits.”
That gives me and every other non-Muslim every right to judge Islam for ourselves.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

The changelessness of the Quran does not comfort me at all.
The only changeless being or idea in my world is God.

11 years ago

common please, Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:Narrated Abu Huraira: Whatever, these gentleman said is not important in our 21 century. Even though I will try to get the original Arabic text to see in what context they made these statement.

First, at the time Islam was at war and it was a new religion and its followers were out numbered. And yes, to terrorize your enemies is justified in war. We do that even today in Afghanistan when we face the Talaban. We surprise them with lethal force, destroy them before they even know what hits them. In fact we do terrorize our enemies as Americans. But, in the context of Terrorism to kill civilians and non combatant is criminal and unjustified even though some of our soldiers committed such crimes and prosecuted in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Islam do not permit as i said earlier to terrorize civilians and not combatant and treats prisoners of war well way before the Geneva convention. Please give credit Muhamed and Muslims as the founders of modern conduct of war. Europeans mainly Christian recognized humanity after Geneva convention and you know it. Islam 1500 years ago, authored the Geneva convention articles. Please read the history of Islam before you equate low life terrorist and radical criminals who have no place in civilized world.

If you think over 1.5 billion people in the world are the enemy of Christians and Jews, you are wrong. Go see Jews in even in Iran how they live and how confortable they are as Jews and the Christians who live in Iran. If Iranians were simply hateful of Jews and Christians, it was impossible for them live with Muslims.

Don’t mix the geopolitical affairs of the world and the believe systems. They are different and no Muslim I know in his right mind and believe Islam can simply hate his neighbors simply they are Christian or Jew or Whatever. Muslims in America and Western Europe proofed that.

If there is a hateful people in this planet, it is the racist, the KKKs, and Al Qaida and like minded people who support their wicked Ideology to divide and communities.

AN AMERICAN
AN AMERICAN
Reply to  admin

Chris,

Would you be interested in seeing the response I received from Fort Carson on this issue?

Reply to  AN AMERICAN

I would love to see it.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

koshin, Your statements here do nothing but contradict themselves numerous times. You compare islam with Christianity as if they are compatible which shows that you know nothing of Christ and the Bible. islam is the total antithesis of Christianity. You stated that islam condemns terrorism and then turned right around and yet said it was acceptable “to terrorize your enemies is justified in war.” You said that did not include civilians, etc yet the koran calls all non-believers as your enemy.

Just like most muslims you also have tried to claim muslim authorship to something that muslims have nothing to do with. The original Geneva convention articles were written by Jean Henri Dunant, a Swiss businessman and a Christian, not muslim. muslims and muslim nations have consistently ignored the Geneva convention articles.

You might be able to fool some people with your rhetoric that are uneducated in history and islamic ways but you are going to be against a brick wall trying to do so here.

Reply to  Roger Anderson

Islam and Christianity are diametrically opposed in most characteristics.
In practice, doctrine and history, there is not much that equates them.

Racism again.
Islam is not a race.

AN AMERICAN
AN AMERICAN

My letter to Major General Hammond:

Dear Sir,

As a student in college I studied the religion of Islam and it is by no means “beautiful” I would be interested in what beauty you find in this ideology rather than religion. Your actions with the local Islamic leaders is simply “APPEASEMENT” . This is just wrong.

Reference:
Fort Carson leader works to foster better understanding of Islam MARK BARNA
2009-06-25 17:36:08

I look forward to hearing your reply on the beauty of Islam. By my studies of this ideology there is no beauty. This ideology promotes death to anyone who does not summit to Islam. This ideology does not treat women as equals. They are less than the dirt they walk on, used only for childbearing,
domestic duties and something to abuse.

As an American and as a Child of a Veteran, a retired Naval Commander and the sister of a Navy Commander currently serving in the Middle East,I am deeply troubled by your actions and your willingness to accept Islam and Islamic ideology onto our military bases. It only gives Islam one more foothold to gain advancement into our society which will enable
them to gain an even better foot hold here in America.

What about the moral of our soldiers? This action will not help them in any way but it will give the enemy a better look at our military bases up close.
Have you ever considered what effect this will have on those you prepare to send to the Middle East and the lie that will be perpetrated by your action?

I am asking you to revoke this plan of yours. I have to ask you also, “Where do you stand on your sworn oath to protect and defend the United States of America from enemies, foreign or domestic? Does your action serve to protect our great nation from Islam that has stated over and over again that America must die.

Take a moment and look at the world Maj. General, open your eyes to the destruction of freedom that Islam is imposing.

In closing I am showing you a statement made by the founder of CAIR:

It was the leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad who said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion
on Earth,”

Do your actions help this objective or will you cease this action to defend and protect our great nation against this Islamic invasion intent to destroy America?

Regards,
Marjorie Guy
American Citizen
08/06/2009

The Reply:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Thank you for your recent E-mail to the Fort Carson hotline. Fort Carson asked that I assist with a reply to your below Aug. 6 E-mail.

We will certainly share your comments and concerns with our leadership. To address your concerns about the comment on “beautiful religion,” we understand this is a matter of perspective and also looked to see where else the expression “beautiful religion” had been used to describe Islam.

There have been over 270 references to Islam as a “beautiful religion” over the past five years — varying from State Department briefing
comments to conservative commentator Glenn Beck. For instance, in the Sept. 12, 2006, State Department briefing, the briefer pointed out: “what we are confronting is a group of individuals who wish to twist and
pervert a beautiful religion and one of the world’s great religions, to turn it into something that supports violence as the first, last and only response to any perceived grievances.” Two years earlier, former
White House counter-terrorism advisory Richard Clarke said something similar Aug. 30, 2004: “What we have to hope is that the majority of
the Islamic world sees through this, sees these as really not being good
Muslims at all because they’re perverting what is really a beautiful religion and they’re using it as their basis for trying to overthrow
governments.”

We certainly understand your points, too. Lloyd H. Steffen, professor of religion studies and university chaplain at Lehigh University, examined in his 2006 book “The Demonic Turn” the role religion plays in
inspiring violence. He said, in general: “Religion has inspired the most noble and beautiful things imaginable, and it has been involved inwar, destruction, murder and suicide. The problem is whether we have
thought deeply enough about the meaning of religion’s power. Howreligion is involved with violence is one of the enduring questions weseem, sadly, never to escape, and have to deal with in everygeneration.”

Our thanks for your comments. Yours in faithful service to our nation.

Very respectfully,

U.S. Army Forces Command
1777 Hardee Ave. SW
Fort McPherson, GA 30330-1062
E-mail: paul.boyce@us.army.mil
Phone: (404)-464-5668; Fax: (404)-464-5628; Military DSN: 367-5668

Dear Mr. Boyce,

I have read your reply and it appears to be the standard reply with absolutely no answer to any question. As I stated in my first letter that Islam is not a beautiful religion or as I say ideology.

I will state again that appeasement seems to be the running course with Islam in our nation. Once again this is just wrong.

In my first letter I asked Maj. General Jeffrey Hammond what HE felt was beautiful about Islam. This reply you sent does not even come close to a response. My letter was sent to Maj. General Hammond and I expect him to answer since he invited the Islamic group onto the base to address our soldiers.

I do not want a pass the buck response. I would like the Maj. General to explain his thinking about “beautiful religion and we have more in common than we know” statement when it applies to Islam.

I am also sorry that you were the fall guy. If the Maj. General had done his job and replied back than you, Mr. Boyce would not be reading this letter. Feel free to pass it on to the Maj. Gen. Hammond.

Mr. Boyce,

On a personal note, thank you for your service to our nation.

Regards,

Marjorie Guy
American citizen.

Reply to  AN AMERICAN

This is the Major General’s email address at the University of Southern Mississippi where he is currently the Senior Associate Athletic Director.

jeff.hammond@usm.edu

I doubt that you will get an answer from him though other than another political merry-go-round statement if even that.

Reply to  AN AMERICAN

What answer you want…you want people to be close minded and support your wako shit about Islam. You are student as you said who attends college. Please find out what you need to know about Islam in your college Library don’t waste the invaluble time of the military Staff.

I am a Muslim solder and I can tell you, if you listening that my religion is beautiful. If you believe that it is evil, it is your own believe. I have combat budge to proof that we are Muslims and Americans. We have the same rights and responsibilities like everyone else.

You are the kind of people Al Qaida would like to give a pay check to continue their agenda of creating misunderstanding and enomousity between the people of Islam and the Christians. This will never happend. American know better. You keep reminding officials that your dad and my sister are veterans, I solute them my brother and sister in arms, but what have you done for your country? Please consentrate your college studies, I know you need that, because I graduated colledge.

Stop trying to harrass our officials we need their time to attend very important work that they do for the country. They don’t need your childish requests to respond your hateful wekid attitude against Islam and Muslims.

Paul Boyce, you are too nice to respond such a hateful and disgressful individual and waste your time. There are consensus among American scholars, religious groups of all faiths, and vertarn Politicians, that Islam is a religion of peace, understanding and love for all humanity. A colledge student, who happen to be hateful and disrespectfull to Islam do not deserve your personal attention.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

A muslim soldier. I thought that you said that you were an American Soldier. There is a big difference and you just exposed yourself for what you truly are. Just like most muslims your loyalties lie with islam and not with America. You only want to use America for your agenda. You are a danger to all of America because of your ideology and loyalties.

Unlike you I have spent my entire lifetime serving the United States of America and not some hateful pretend religion.

AN AMERICAN
AN AMERICAN

koshin mohamed,

You respond with nothing to support your claim of “I can tell you, if you listening that my religion is beautiful.” OK, how so?

I just bet your another ignorant Muslim that has never open a Qur’an let alone a copy of the book,Reliance of the Traveller.

Show us some of your knowledge about your Islamic faith instead of slamming us with your rages and insults.

Than again,maybe you can’t.

11 years ago

Muslims don’t hate Christians and Jews but differ in faith. So, those of you who think Muslims are out to kill and destroy the Christians and Jews here is your lesson 101.

In the Qur’an, Christians are often referred to as among the “People of the Book,” i.e. people who have received and believed in previous revelation from God’s prophets. There are verses that highlight the commonalities between Christians and Muslims, and other verses that warn Christians against sliding towards polytheism in their worship of Jesus Christ.

“Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians — whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve” (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

“…and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, ‘We are Christians,’ because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant” (5:82).

“O you who believe! Be helpers of God — as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples, ‘Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?’ Said the disciples, ‘We are God’s helpers!’ Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed” (61:14).

“If only they [i.e. Christians] had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course, but many of them follow a course that is evil” (5:66).

“Oh People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion, nor say of God anything but the truth. Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. Say not, ‘Trinity.’ Desist! It will be better for you, for God is One God, Glory be to Him! (Far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs” (4:171).

“The Jews call ‘Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is but a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God’s curse be on them; how they are deluded away from the Truth! They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary. Yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him! (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)” (9:30-31).

koshin,

You are good at quoting some of the koran and leaving out the most important ones. You are not the least bit good in avoiding the questions asked of you. Avoiding them simply shows who you really are and what your true agenda is. Like admin here I would like to see your answer to the question of “Do you condemn Sharia Law?”

AN AMERICAN
AN AMERICAN

koshin,

You really are out of your league here. Be a good boy and study.

BTW: are you up to par on the Islamic rituals of using the lavatory, if not the Reliance of the Traveller has a huge section on bathroom protocol.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  AN AMERICAN

No doubt he’ll shit himself when he finds out! 8)

11 years ago

Admin, I am not avoiding to answer your questions, but your problem is, you have no idea the wisdom of Islam and its relevance to this world. For example, the Koran verse 009.029, you copied from Center for Muslim-Jewish engagement at http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/private/cmje/images/singing_feeding.jpg and you have no idea what it said in context, the time in history, and who is actually directed to this Fatwa. Let me tell you. This has nothing to do with current event of Muslims and non-Muslims. And even the Jews can understand this verse. Please try to contact Jews pictured at this site and ask them what they think of Islam.

So, please when you’re quoting a verse in the Quran try to be objective. This verse and the other verses you qouted are part of larger context you can’t learn from your friend who speaks Arabic or taking couple of classes about Islam from community college.

For Sharia: The Sharia law, as is practiced in many Muslim countries today, is clearly incompatible with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Today Sharia is a source of injustice that profanes Islam and shames Muslims who adhere to a compassionate and merciful interpretation of their faith. So, yes, I condemn Sharia Law practiced by Taliban, Al Qaida, and the Shabab of Somalia, Saudi Arabia and so on.

But, any intellectual Christian and Muslim, Knows that Islam is not what these groups practice. Islam is not Wahabi and Salafi version. Islam has a tradition of modernity, Justice for Muslims and non Muslims, and most importantly is peaceful intrinsically. Of course, Muslims and their prophet defended themselves, have the right to defend themselves, and the Uma (Muslims), are allowed to defend themselves.

Reply to  admin

I have yet to see a coherent answer to Mr. Logan’s post above.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

Whether Sunni, Wahabi, Shi’ite, Sufis or any other it does not matter. Sharia is still sharia with very little variances. The ahlu sunna waljama are still just as violent, unrelenting and oppressive as the others with the objective of subjugating all others.

Reply to  koshin mohamed

Those supposed Jews or supposed Christians that you speak of are a small elite group that are totally misled. They are nothing but dhimmi’s. Any true intellectual Christian knows all islam for the evil that it truly is. A true knowledgeable Christian recognizes Lucifer and his followers for who they truly are.

AN AMERICAN
AN AMERICAN

Koshin,

Seriously, go study Islam. You are misinformed compared to us non-muslims. Once you have studied than by all means rejoin the conservsation.

fsdfd

noorullah
noorullah
11 years ago

Salam hope u be fine and doing well.please Tell me how did u accept it islam i am pride of you thanks alot of please Reply to me soon have a great time

noorullah
noorullah
11 years ago

Salam Hi hope u be fine and doing well please give me information about the islam more information i am pride of you to became muslim thanks