Koran Tutoring Available, the Sharia way

If anyone is interested, there is no need to travel to Saudi Arabia, or Iran. Just take a trip to Jamaica Queens NY and get a tutor to teach you the Koran, within the Islamic rules (Sharia). The other day I took a trip into Queens to look around, and I made a stop at a pizza place. When I got the pizza I went back outside to eat it, and happened to notice this flyer on the lamppost in front of me.

Then on the same block, I saw this person walk by.

Many of the followers of Islam do not assimilate, instead they want the Islamic way of life to become the norm for America. It is up to us to stop that from happening. Since that day I have called the number on the flyer a couple of times, but have only gotten an answering machine. If I can get them on the line, and ask them some questions I will put up another post.

Comments

comments

50 comments for “Koran Tutoring Available, the Sharia way

1. Koala Bear
    July 31, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Stockholm Syndrome. How anyone could want to walk around like that is beyond me.

• Tonto
      July 31, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Good point. I have no idea how someone would want to leave a culture that they like and enjoy and move to a completely different culture and try to import the culture they left. My answer to all their complaints about our culture is: “Why stay here? Take yourself back to that cesspool you came from and give me some peace!”

• Gailie
        August 1, 2010 at 11:37 am

Everyone is completely missing the point. They are leaving their culture to purposely SPREAD their ways. Their goal is to implement the Caliphate worldwide. The Ottoman Empire is dead but not forgotten by these people.

2. July 31, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Good Lord! You’ve met the Phantom Blot in person! You should have asked for an autograph.

• July 31, 2010 at 7:39 pm

LOL! Looks like he was getting away in the last photo.

• Gailie
      August 1, 2010 at 11:38 am

LOL is right.

3. July 31, 2010 at 2:53 pm

What’s it gonna take for the people in America and/or Europe to REALLY wake up to the dangers of Arab fascism, i.e. Islam, and how it slowly strangulates our democracy, freedom, and way of life? If the events of 9/11 didn’t do it – how much worse is it gonna have to get before we nip this inhumane, violent ideology in the bud?

Muslims are still a relatively small minority in the West but the negative effect they’re having is very much palpable. Once these Allah worshiping knuckledraggers reach 20% or more of the population – it’ll take a bloody civil war to rid ourselves of this desert plague.

July 31, 2010 at 5:57 pm

It is going to take a lot more of us educating our fellow country to the problem, so I am going to continue to expose the threat of Islam.

• Miles
      August 2, 2010 at 9:02 am

I and many others agree with ya America dose need to wake up. but also we/they need to stop being lazy. myself inclued, If I/we spent 1/4 of the time that is spent on the computer bitching about what is happening we may have a chance !we can have all the knoledge of the world in our heads but if it not applyed it dose no good. we seen this when oboma got in to office they had bus’s on the streets and BBq’s and concerts you name it.loads of people on the street Doing thing to make it happen and they won!untill we get off our ass’s and make it happen we are screwed.talk to people when ever there is the oppertuinty.shopping spa’s health club’s have your own block party and tell people if they dont know inform them.oboma and muzzys are taking us down and were watching it happen from our arm chairs.I have been doing somethings to help but looking deeper I see I can do more! every one needs to do more!or start studying the koran and making burkas.

4. Greg
    July 31, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Damn !! I thought that I had eliminated you from my favorites list…..Yet, Like a bad disease, here you are again…

July 31, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Hi Greg,

Why would you take the site off of your favorites list?

• Miles
      August 2, 2010 at 9:05 am

so why are you waisting time and space?

5. LitlBits
    July 31, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Contact ACT for America – Brigitte Gabriel’s organization….she KNOWS what it’s like to grow up in a Christian nation that is taken over by these cult members….THEY MUST BE DEFEATED!

6. Mike Skubiak
    July 31, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Islam is evil and created by men, including Mohammed. How anyone can believe such nonsense is beyond me. One of thousand of examples is when a woman gets raped; she must have four male witnesses. She cannot have one male and one female witness and DNA evidence. Allah does not know or approve of DNA evidence. Muslims are not allowed to pay interest. How do they buy a house or issue bonds for building in Dubai. Well, they have the same amount as interest, but MUST call it something else.
    The Quran is full of errors;

The Quran has many verses contradicting the facts of history or science
    The Quran has many verses contradicting each other or the laws of logic
    The Quran has verses contradicting earlier revelations
    The Quran has many morally insane ideas
    There is little to support that it is original other than a statement in the Quran
    There is nothing new in the Quran, all can be traced to other texts or stories

It has little support for Archeology
    It follows a Pagan practice.
    The Quran has textural variants

It is PURE EVIL

7. July 31, 2010 at 9:28 pm

I hope you get a hold of someone on the phone. 😀

@Mike
    I read a muslims say before that the Qu’ran teaches (or supports) the “Big Bang” Theory.
    lol

• August 1, 2010 at 9:24 pm

But the arselifters mean “Big Bang” like in London and Madrid…

• Miles
      August 2, 2010 at 9:14 am

I see the # on the pic maybe we all should give em a call? LOL let’s make a list.

8. x
    August 1, 2010 at 4:56 am

From Sweden.
    muslims want to kill Sweden artists so FUCK them.
    If muslims kill Sweden artists, is it self defense to kill muslims?
    Help to cure muslim children from islam and send them this info to them,
    “prophet” mohammed was haram.
    Girls read quran sura bina 60.
    When “prophet” mohammed was 50 year old he marry Aisha a 6 year old child when Aisha was 9 “prophet” mohammed rape Aisha so he was a fucking pedophile and a slave owner so fuck him.
    Watch and read mohammed T-shirt art from Sweden at,
    Not mine ip nr

9. Gailie
    August 1, 2010 at 11:38 am

Chris – You need to put in a “LIKE” button here too.

10. firster555
    August 1, 2010 at 11:49 am

Looks like Hillside ave not far from the Van Wyck? If so, there is a big mosque on the Van Wyck right off Jamaica ave. This nonsense may be coming from there.

• August 1, 2010 at 7:38 pm

What’s interesting from the photo is that the script across the top of the bill isn’t arabpig but one of the Indian scripts. Are there many Indians in the area?

• MN
        August 2, 2010 at 8:59 am

Unfortunately – the script originates from North-East India. A region called “Bengal” – and the script is Bengali (or Bangla – in that language).
        While in India, Bengal is famous for Durga Pooja (a Hindu festival) & Sondhesh/ Rasagolla (Sweets), across the border in Bangladesh – things are quite “Islamic”.
        Kindly don’t associate “INDIANS” with this – unfortunately we’re already enough denigrated – and most of us are spinless to save just our own country, let alone spread anything anywhere – thanks to the most spineless of beings ever to have walked this planet – MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI.
        Thanks !@
        MN

• August 3, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Thanks, MN. I’m a little ignorant of the scripts used in that part of the world. I should have guessed it was Deshis as I knew it couldn’t be Pakis.

August 2, 2010 at 7:57 am

You nailed it! 🙂

11. christine
    August 1, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Christopher, This has become my favorite site on islam.The others are good but you are right there in the trenches. I would love for you to get into a “tutoring” session with these morons who can’t even articulate a cogent thought about what exactly they hold as beliefs. What the heck is islam anyway? Nothing they have ever said makes any sense. It’s a big amorphous blob of vileness. I look forward to your next report!

August 2, 2010 at 8:02 am

Hi Christine,
      I have much more planned.

Thanks!

• Miles
        August 2, 2010 at 9:26 am

LOL I am sure you do Christopher,Your a man with plans I remember when you were telling me you were going to start your first blog.your a man of your word and fallow threw with the goals you set your a perfect example of what all of us need to do!once you set your mind to do somthing it is on!
        your awesome !!!!
        keep up the good work you are a wonderful friend and teacher.
        Thanks a million for being here.

August 4, 2010 at 6:40 pm

I remember back then, thanks for your support!

12. Darrius
    August 1, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Be careful when you speak to them; it would be a very good idea to record at least your side of the conversation, if not both. You can due this in a number of duristriction by simply saying that you want to make sure you “get things right…so you’ll just make a reord” you can make it sound like your writing down notes,as long as they are informed, it will hold.
    Another way is to have the call on speaker, and have at leats 2 people other than yourself present. If you can get someone like a cop, private investigator { both with a good reputation }or other reputable people, so much the better.

• Miles
      August 2, 2010 at 9:31 am

Good advice Darrius thank you I just happens I have a few cop friends.non family members all I need is a new phone W/speaker.I’m on it.

13. Mobamad
    August 1, 2010 at 5:55 pm

I know what I would have said if I saw batman walking down the street, like in your photo.
    Just walk up and say… Hi, I saw the pictures that your master, I mean husband posted on the internet. They were HOT!!!

14. GrammaSheila
    August 1, 2010 at 9:01 pm

YUCK.

15. Tonto
    August 1, 2010 at 9:28 pm

I don’t think ya’ll understand. Down here in the South, the folks here are the sweetest people ya’ll ever met…..until you piss ’em off. Then, you’d best have a lunch packed cause it’s going to be an all-day-long ass whooppin’. They can bring that muz, camel-jockey crap around but they’d best not push it. Folks here are church goers, mostly hard core Southern Baptists, but they push back….hard!

• AmericanMe
      August 1, 2010 at 11:38 pm

Tonto
      I’m from a bible belt state & we have a sharia court here! I would have said same thing you said before.

Oh Chris this just in: Britain has banned bibles in hospitals while having nurses move beds 5 times a day towards you guessed it Mecca! Britain is officially an islamic nation now. God will turn his back on Britain now so the news coming from there is about to be worse than anything we can imagine. Farewell Churchill!

• Miles
      August 2, 2010 at 9:38 am

I to live in the south, Fl to be exact and muzzy are spreading down here also in seffner Fl they opened a mask is what I call them,any how the guy’s are targeting the young girls.It makes me sick this is a small town not even there own court house.I see big trouble comming Tonto!

16. Damien
    August 2, 2010 at 12:28 am

admin,

One problem might be that anyone who would do what you suggested would have to be very careful not to them know that he is counter Jihad. He wouldn’t have to tell them of course, but he would have to avoid saying anything that might even make them suspect it.

• Miles
      August 2, 2010 at 9:39 am

Use there own game on them !

17. MN
    August 2, 2010 at 8:52 am

Hey Chris..
    I’m able to view only the second picture from the top – for some reason the others aren’t loading on my IE.
    FWIW – that language on the flyer is ‘Bengali’. And that, to me, suggests this is person is a Bangladeshi native.
    The Bangladeshis are kinda hard to understand. On the one hand they got a bloody war in 1971 to separate from West Pakistan (till then Bangladesh was termed as East Pakistan and was a part of that country). But today, they’ve completely disavowed the horrors conducted by the Pakistani Army and its supporters in 1971 – and instead have joined hands with the very same ones.
    They fought for “BANGLA” (their language) over URDU (the language of Pakistan) – but today, even in their show-off parades here in the USA – they write “Bismillah ir rahman ir raheem” – which has nothing to do with the Bangla language.
    Just sharing what I understood from the flyer. Instead of saying “Asalaam valeikum” – I wonder what would be this person’s response if you said “Namoshkar baboo moshai” – which is to say Hello Mister in Bangla language. Would he prefer Bangla over Arabic – I think not.
    ~ MN

August 2, 2010 at 10:19 am

Hi MN,
      I am not sure why that is happening, and thanks for the information.

• August 3, 2010 at 7:38 pm

MN, try another browser. The page looks fine in Firefox and Google Chrome.

• MN
        August 4, 2010 at 9:28 pm

THank you Gary. I’m able to view the pictures just fine on Chrome.

18. marc
    August 4, 2010 at 12:18 pm

islam means peace, and if you say otherwise, i kill you

19. NOdhimmitude
    August 9, 2010 at 4:12 pm

This is from the definition of qur’an, wikipedia: levels of meaning

a hadith that goes back to Mohammed:

“The qur’an possesses an external appearance and a hidden depth, an exoteric meaning and an esoteric meaning. This esoteric meaning in turn conceals an esoteric meaning (this depth posses a depth, after the image of the celestial Spheres, which are enclosed within each other). So it goes on for seven esoteric meanings (seven depths of hidden depth).” …I guess whatever you want it to mean

Is this why you can only understand it in arabic?

Any politician who refers to islam as a religion of peace is either a liar or too uninformed to hold public office – vote accordingly!

Great site Chris.

20. August 12, 2010 at 3:03 am

Americans are an accommodating people. We have been more than patient with the scum that accuse us of every evil that they themselves perpetrate. The so-called elites have had their run pounding us with the stick of multiculturalism and tolerance while we die by the thousands and watch our way of life being eroded by mass immigration of people who refuse to assimilate and expect us to accommodate their cultures and support them on welfare. While we are being taxed to death to support them, we are losing jobs to them and watching incomes decline due to competition for jobs.

21. August 18, 2010 at 3:54 pm

I am as addicted to poker as any one can be.

I have got a fan page over on Facebook. If you wanted to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poker-Players-Only/136818223026737