ACT!’s Brigitte Gabriel Calls Critics of Jasser Bigots!

In my last article on ACT! we saw that the leaders do not like to be criticized, over their weak stance of promoting so called “moderate Muslim” Zuhdi Jasser.  Now Brigitte “the Queen of False Hope” Gabriel, has taken her defense of Jasser to a whole new level. A level that clearly has the public turning on her! Last night Dawn Ellen an anti-Sharia sister of mine on Facebook, posted information on my wall stating that Gabriel was actually deleting comments criticising ACT! and their support of Jasser. To make matters even worse, Brigitte Gabriel uses Muslim Brotherhood rhetoric against those who question her propping up of non-representative Muslim. Yes, that’s right. She called us hateful and dropped the bigot bomb! Wow!

(Click on image 2X to enlarge)

It seems to me that she needs to take a step back from her so called Muslim friends, take a long look in the mirror, and reevaluate her position here. Because they are clearly getting the best of her.

As many here know, I have been speaking out against the “moderate” Muslims are going to save the day line of thinking for years now. But as you will see ACT! supporters are now questioning Brigitte, and she just cannot handle it! The reason is that she knows full well what Jasser is not pushing is not Islam. She seems to be running on emotions over facts these days.

Another ACT! supporter is not happy with the censorship, and threats of more deletions.

(Click on image 2X to enlarge)

Next we see that Gabriel does not want to talk about ACT!’s support of Jasser in public. She is requesting that people email her on the issue. That is because she has no real answers, and hopes the emails will not go public.

(Click on image 2X to enlarge)

Yes! She deleted me as fast as a speeding bullet!

Finally Brigitte parrots the line Guy Rodgers used on me, about ACT! taking a backseat to no one.

(Click on image 2X to enlarge)

While ACT! has plenty of great foot soldiers, between promoting Jasser and this sad display, the so called leaders of ACT! need to take a backseat. Because they just do not have what it takes to win the war with Islam. I for one will not follow Brigitte Gabriel, Guy Rodgers, and Kelly Cook off the cliff….it is time past America looks for new solutions. Long term ones, like ending Muslim immigration.

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
58 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
julietsm
10 years ago

I am Brigitte’s friend on FB, since before she made her page public, and this isn’t the first time I have read disturbing things.
Bigotry will not be tolerated?

…Now WHERE have I heard that before?

Robin Shadowes
Robin Shadowes
Reply to  julietsm

Maybe she has converted to pislam? She looks disturbing though.

nicermannson
nicermannson
Reply to  Robin Shadowes

She has earned enough from her books. Islam cannot be reformed for that simple reason it is from Allah who understands only Arabic and violence.

Anna Dean
Anna Dean
10 years ago

I think , I am blocked, not just deleted too, for questioning !
I guess you can take the girl out of islam, but you can’t take islam out of the girl, hehe

Grant Mc Ewan
10 years ago

Well i think her reaction to the whole thing and blocking people on facebook and so on show her real stand which i think is still undecided is she for Muslims or against them i dont think she know,s maybe she should go to Sudan and shoot some vermin Christian kids out of a tree and then make up her mind oh yes Briggite thats what Muslims do there!

Grant Mc Ewan
10 years ago

Well Briggite fancy a hunt we can go down to South Sudan and shoot some vermin Christian kids out of trees you can then make up your mind what side of the fence you sit remember you cannot sit on it.

Ye and Muslims do that in Sudan

luchadora41
10 years ago

Wow, Chris, kinda makes you wonder who these “moderate” Muslims really are, doesn’t it? And you’re right about Jasser. His version of Islam is not in the Quran and I’ve wondered for some time if he’s just another sleeper, ready to embrace Sharia when the time comes. Great article, my friend!

wolfy ghalkhani
wolfy ghalkhani
Reply to  luchadora41

if Jasser doesn’t believe that Jesus is the messiah, then- he in my opinion- can not be trusted. Muslims are the enemy no matter how much they try to sweet talk you. I have daily one on one contact with Muslims. I eat with them. I debate with them. my opinion stands firm- Islam must be met with force. we can not allow easy living or emotion to cloud our judgement. If we don’t stand up to this vernim, our country has no future.

Robin Shadowes
Robin Shadowes
10 years ago

He sounds like a fifth column or trijan horse to me. Don’t trust him. He might claim he’s a christian but he is still an arselifter by heart. Same as a certain POTUS.

john jericho
john jericho

You are a fucking idiot

nicermannson
nicermannson
Reply to  luchadora41

It’s taqiyya by Jasser and BG took the bait, the hook and the sinker.

jake Neuman

THE INVISIBLE RADICAL MUSLIMS

To read above article go to http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-53.htm

Jake Neuman is the author of “Islam and Sharia Law Are Treason: Jihad Is Treason” “ Prophet Muhammad: Monster of History. The Teachings of The Quran are The Teachings of A Psychotic and That Psychotic Was Prophet Muhammad; Murderer, Terrorist, Rapist, Child Molester ’ free download at http://www.islamreform.net His book ISLAM — EVIL IN THE NAME OF GOD™ was banned in Malaysia.

Gloria
Gloria
10 years ago

to hate Islam is RIGHT to hate Muslims is Wrong. i love Catholics but hate Catholicism or any other Cult. There is more christianity in persecuted countries then ther is in the western world. WHEN hard persecution comes to the western worlds then the UNsaved will see what christianity REALLY is and hopefully be saved. Islam is a Judgement from The Almighty LORD G-D of Israel because Harlotry is idolatry. The Gospel of G-D is no longer being believed because of false prophets and Gnosticism, what do you think will happen? i know that hard persecution must come to separate the wheat from the tares in the western worlds! those that call themselves “christain” better start believing the “Real Yeshua (Jesus)” and not one that they have made up in their own mind or from some gnoctic! Amen

John J Facino Sr
John J Facino Sr
10 years ago

I am at aghast to even think Mrs. Gabriel has caved in to join Moderate Muslims. She knows full well back when Israel came in and rescued her out of Lebanon. She has thrown her history away to be brainwashed into the family of Muslim. Come on Mrs. Gabriel Have you forgotten your past? Have you forgotten all the experiences you encountered standing up and showing us Americans the truth. For a time I followed you. And I still try to get your Leaders to get busy. They are all over the place without Continuity. Take a retreat and pray and seek the Lord to provide you wisdom. You are living a pipe dream just as the Israelies crossed the Jordan and did not follow God’s commands to destroy all the inhabinents. No they ended up sacraficing their children to Satan. Offering burnt offerings to the stupid metal idols. Their Idols and false Gods would lead them astray from God. You are being led away from Your God and getting sucked in to accepting Allah and it’s Koran…..Satan! I pray for you God Forbide. And He will….either draw you back to Him or must destroy you. You Have turned your back against your God.
John J. Facino, Sr. Sacramento, CA.

Damon Whitsell
10 years ago

Jasser says that Islam is not the problem. In the following video of his appearance at the committee for homeland security on radicalization, Jasser says that “Islam has been high jacked“. He also splits Islam into 2 distinct categories,, what he calls “Spiritual Islam” and “Political Islam”. I like his distinction, WE WHO HAVE STUDIED know that over 90% of the Koran and Sunnah talks not about what the Muslim is to do to get to heaven,, but rather how they are to treat non-Muslims (and unfortunately for those “reformers of Islam“, past present and future – some of that what Jasser calls “Political Islam” also speaks about the “hypocrites” [those Muslims who wage not political jihad] and that they are worse than the infidel). To say Islam can be reformed is much more than a pipe dream!!!

Dajjal
10 years ago

Islam has a standard, which was set by Moe’s ‘revelations’ and exemplified by his sunnah. That is Islam; anything less is hypocrisy or bida. Read these: if, after reading them, you can assert that Islam is peaceful & tolerant, go out and hang yourself to preserve the gene pool.

Where is a Muslim going for eternity if he does not go to jihad now?

What do believers do?

What must believers do to upgrade their seats in Allah’s celestial bordello? What are ‘deeds of righteousness’?

Allah perfected your ‘religion’ for you. Exactly how do you improve upon or reform perfection?

Can you change Allah’s words? Can you change Allah’s will/way of acting? Then exactly how the G’d’d Hell do you presume to reform Islam by removing the violence & theocracy???!

And for the damned fools who still dream of reformation, Moe covered that base already.

Islam can not be de-fanged, it must be decapitated and destroyed.

Robin Shadowes
Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Dajjal

Exactly! Destroyed, this time once and for all so that the world will never again be bothered by this evil cult again. Not ever! I’ve had enough of their BS to last me at least 10 lifetimes.

Anna Dean
Anna Dean
10 years ago

What do you mKe of this Chris? ……..hBrigitte Gabriel aka Hanan Qahwaji, Hanan Tudor, Nour Saman, Rachael Cohen

I just want to spend some of my precious time to write about this fake “Lebanese Christian” woman, making lots of money with her fake history, written by ghost-writers and your donations to “Act! for America”.

My first question, does anyone here know if she really is a Lebanese or Christian?

I took the time to watch many of her apprearances on news channels, radio
channels, newspapers, and I read articles about her on the internet and other sources.

Between all these bits and pieces I noticed a few cases:

a. Her political information is inaccurate. She talks about the violence and terrorism of Hamas/Hezbollah at a time when both of them did not even exist or were not present in Lebanon.

Hezbollah first emerged in response to the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon, during the Lebanese civil war.

Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.

b. She has too many contradictions in her stories to make them credible.

She makes the claim that there are no moderate Muslims, and insists that they do not exist, yet in another interview she says that moderate Muslims and Lebanese Christians together built Lebanon to be the Paris of the Middle East. And recently she sided with “moderate” Muslim M. Zuhdi Jasser. (The initial M. stands for Mohammed) read more…

SlicNic5150
10 years ago

Like my dear departed Mother used to say, “Well isn’t that just another case of the Pot calling the Kettle ‘Black’?”

Kafir Harby
10 years ago

Guys, please let’s KEEP UNITED in our efforts to fight jihad and sharia.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Gabriel is ON OUR SIDE.

I am a fierce anti-jihad warrior (based in Brussels – see my blog) for many years now. I know that Jasser adheres to a FANTASY VERSION of islam, but THAT is no reason to curse or belittle or smear him, for it places us on the same level as these thugs from Cair and the Brotherhood and what have you.

Also this: watch out for “MOLES”, who present themselves as Western infidels and who aim to detract attention from the real issues…

trackback

[…] has been a recent skirmish (see here, here, here and here) between Christopher Logan of Logan’s Warning and Brigitte Gabriel, founder of […]

mike v
mike v
10 years ago

i too did as she said and e mailed a simple question and got no answer.she is a phony

erna
erna
10 years ago

The nacked truth is that moderate Muslims and Fundamentals read from the same book,and Chrislam and Islam in bed creates Bedlam. Jasser and BG are Sleepers in the same bed also. An interesting statement by Feisal Abdul Rauf who engineered the Cardoba Initiative(on World Trade Centers Graveyard)
in a meeting in Cairo,Egypt,which was then translated into arabic said,” that to deal with them,(Americans,Christians and Jews)as one courts a pretty girl he wants to date; stop thinking like a typical Muslim. THEN YOU CAN ENGAGE = ENSLAVE”.Also Obamas high-treason speech, appeared on Walid Shoebat with article from Cairos Newspaper.
Stop Muslim immigration and deport Muslim Offenders ASAP presently serving time.

cairo Radio

Tommy Hunt
10 years ago

My email to ACT requesting removal from membership:

Please remove my name from your membership list. Because of ACT’s support for Muslim immigration, “Moderate” Islam and it’s opposition to Koran burning: I want no part of ACT. You censor and ban from your Facebook site those of us who disagree with you on these issues. Shame on you.

Stop fighting for Muslims and start fighting again for Americans who wisely reject Islam totally. It isn’t our job to fix Islam.

trackback

[…] Muslims are coming to the rescue nonsense. After my last encounter with ACT! in which the queen took a massive beating on FaceBook, and the fact that Zuhdi Jasser’s colleague Raquel Evita admitted to me that their […]

trackback

[…] about the use of his terminology. He arrogantly stated Islam is not the problem, and subsequently blocked me. If he is confident in his message, why did he run from the conversation? Is it because he is […]

8 years ago

It’s funny, how many of you are actually gonna do anything.

Reply to  admin

Well according to you it already started

kaliko
kaliko
8 years ago

Well back to my first comment how many of you are actually gonna do anything. You said come and try then you said they have, am I missing something or is your logic so warped that your comments actually make sense

8 years ago

Traitor to the west my country was annexed and forced into the U.S most of my people died from the western world our language was beat to near extinction by Christians but I harbor no hate towards all westerners just those who did this. By the way you have me confused with someone else I have not commented on your twitter account and my twitter name is K5 you must have me mistaken with someone else

8 years ago

And by doing something I mean actually doing so etching not running a blog of insensible logic

8 years ago

Insensible logic such as I commented on your twitter (which yo have not addressed yet) that I am Muslim, that I am a traitor to the west, that every Muslim is out to control the world. And where did I ask for a call for violence?

8 years ago

It must be convenient to be able to remove the comments that make you look ignorant, don’t tell me to pay attention when you are the one losing this debate by making assumptions and not reading before jumping to a conclusion. How is anyone who supports Islam a traitor to a non-Islamic country, America itself supports Islam by the first amendment. Also I really am curious on what everyone on your pager is gonna do against this “inevitable Islam takeover.

8 years ago

No I’m just showing you all of your arguments can also be applied to Christianity. Every religion has problems, I chose to use Christianity because it seems that you familiar with this religion and it makes the comparison easier. As I stated earlier I have no qualms with Christianity. If you really want to help citizens out why don’t warn them on the dangers of abusing drugs, the damage that America has done to other countries and other social crises that affect your country

Emmi
Emmi
Reply to  Kaliko

Kaliko, drugs? Drugs are brought into Europe by Muslims for the purpose of destroying the hated infidels. These drugs are pumped into British underage girls for the purpose of using them as sex slaves.
A man stood outside a partially built mosque with an England flag. Muslims called the police, the man was arrested. It was revealed that the Muslim complainers had convictions for supplying illegal drugs. Who committed the largest crime, the man with a flag who had been promised there would be a library on that site, the Muslim deceivers who built a mosque or the drug suppliers?
If you and your co-religionists consulted cult busters you would be freed to spend time on interests other than robotic praying and bloodshed. Enjoying hobbies is a far better way to live.

Emmi
Emmi
Reply to  admin

I do concentrate on the threat of Christianity. The Christians I’ve spoken to say that regarding the Muslims having a jolly time beheading, burning and circumcising Christians, they ‘can only pray for them’. What is this world coming to when these insensitive Christians respond to interfaith actions by praying for those Muslims who are only peacefully enjoying themselves, after all?

kaliko
kaliko
8 years ago

It’s alright I get you can’t comment on my earlier statements. I’m happy knowing that others can see our debate and find all the holes in your logic

Emmi
Emmi
8 years ago

On a practical note, producing a website like this takes a lot of footwork, time and money. If anyone has any cash to spare please send a donation to LW. I know times are tough for most people but even small donations will help in the fight to save America.
I don’t know Chris but as an outside observer from the UK, I can see how hard it is to keep a website such as this going. I’ve done my bit to help your country with donations because I believe in the American way of life. Yours is the only country in the world with a hope of winning against the violent clamour for sharia law and a caliphate. We have a few enlightened anti-Islam candidates who hope to get into the European Parliament in May and they need the financial support of the British people otherwise some of us would do more for you.
Many family members have no jobs and those in work now support Muslims with large families who are reluctant to work. Don’t let this situation get out of hand in the USA as it has here.