My Email to Harvard Islamic Apologist Dr. Cesari~ UPDATE: She Never Responded

Hi Dr,

I just read your article on CNN entitled, “Islam is a religion, not a terror ideology.” Why do you leave out the fact that Islam, is a religion and political ideology combined? That it is a complete way of life. Here are some facts on Sharia Law.

Birmingham Islamic Society: We Teach and Govern our Mosque by Sharia

Please explain what non-Muslims are supposed to like about Sharia, advancing into the West?

In your article, you made the following statement.

“Prohibiting mosques doesn’t advance these society-saving debates, and can’t reshape our imaginations so that we can one day imagine Islam and Muslims as fellow citizens.”

Please explain how those laws I mentioned above, are to coexist with our laws?

Here is a list of other US Mosques preaching Sharia.

Sharia Mosques in America

You also claim that Islam is not a terror ideology, but the truth is that the Islamic scriptures condone terrorism.

008.012
YUSUFALI: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

008.013
YUSUFALI: This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment.

Please do not bother with the excuse, that the verses were for a certain point in time. Because the Koran states the actions of Mohammad are to be followed for all times.

033.021
YUSUFALI: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

I would love for you to show up on my site, and debate me on the Islamic scriptures. But remember I am not bought and paid for by the Saudis, so I will speak the truth. Will you show up, or run away like so many others have?

Georgetown Professor John Esposito a Saudi Puppet

Lying Imam Responds to Logans Warning, Lies Some More Then Runs for Cover

My “Debate” With Islamic Apologist, Professor Juan Cole

Christopher

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
24 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Gary Rumain
Reply to  admin

She looks like another useful idiot.

Gailie
Gailie
Reply to  admin

What do you expect Chris? Harvard has received millions from the Saudis. I forgot that one prince’s name (the one who tried to give Giuliani 10 mil but he turned it down). Follow the money, folks.

GlocKitty
GlocKitty
12 years ago

the filthy muslime ALWAYS try to worm theri way out and make up lies about their filthy koran, stoning, wife beating… oh and the most disgusting thing besides the filth praying to a psychotic pedophile, female genitalia mutilation. these despicable excuses for humans should really heath our warning to GET OUT. who said they were welcome here in the first place? THEY HATE OUR CONSTITUTION THEY HATE US (INFIDELS) gee why are they here? LOOK AT WHY THE FILTHY RATS WENT EVERYWHERE ELSE!!! TO CONQUER! well that’s not going to happen here. so get your filthy crusted feet and GET OUT BEFORE WE MAKE YOU! me and my friends have no problem using lethal force either you retarded whore

Gary Rumain
Reply to  GlocKitty

Yes, all kafirphobes must be driven out of the West.

Dean Barrett
12 years ago

Thank you and everyone who tells the truth about Islam and Sharia Law. Islam is more of a fanatical brotherhood masquerading as a religion.

Laura
Laura
12 years ago

Excellent job. These academic and media elites are clueless and have no idea what they are defending. Not to mention they are stubborn and closed minded. No matter what proof there is to the contrary, they will insist that islam is a “religion of peace”.

George
George
Reply to  Laura

Isn’t it just funny these academics and elites think they just know it all?

Ian
Ian
12 years ago

Is she kidding? look at every country where islam is a majority and it is part of the government! So much so that even in “moderate” muslim countries your religion is plastered on your ID!!! What a liar! She hides inside her ivory tower while if she was in the islamic world shed be put in a burka and not allowed to learn to read let alone get her PhD. She sits here in the arms of freedom in her ivory tower as women in the muslim world are killed, raped and treated like cattle. Where is the solidarity with other women? Where are her words of anger as young women are sold into marriage-slavery right after puberty and raped? She is a disgrace!

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Ian

She can also expect to have this happen to her –

PunkMaister
PunkMaister
12 years ago

Another typical Libtard EcoMarxist and Islamists apologist piece of fecal matter.

George
George
12 years ago

Hhhmm another Harvard grad? Seems like there may be a connection. What is it with these Harvard people? Are they on stupid pills? I wonder if she had Barry in a few classes?

Gailie
Gailie
12 years ago

Chris – I know that people need to vent but I wish people would quit with the insults and hate and stick to the facts. We have enough facts to enlighten people. Truth is on our side about what Sharia means if it keeps gaining inroads. The spiteful rhetoric and comments such as libtard just turn people off. I like to have intelligent discourse. Sorry, people, if you don’t like this but that kind of speech does nothing for the cause. If you are serious, you will use intelligent talk. There are people out there who simply don’t understand. Leave the insults to Letterman, Olbermann, and their ilk.

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
12 years ago

Good luck Chris but I doubt you get any reply. I email my congress represenatives regarding my sharia fears several times a month and never get a word back. Do these fools not realize that they will be held to account by these barbaric laws too? Most are not Christians so loss of religion or persecution because of religion is not an issue for them but it is BIG for me and others in the US.

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
12 years ago

For what it’s worth Chris I emailed her and asked her to come to your blog and help us poor fools understand what her immaculate mind knows that we don’t. I was much more diplomatic than that though.

Dennis
Dennis
12 years ago

Well it appears that we all agree her but are you following this up by sending it to the media, to your congressmen? I am and do. Lots of folks say it does no good, it’s useless and they maybe right. But…. I know that if no one does anything then it only takes one voice to become the majority!

Buck
Buck
12 years ago

WHat other “religion” allows you to lie about what the holy book says?

People must learn that there is no appeasement with these people! They will not back down or be happy if we give in to them just a little.

trackback

[…] and a tip of the hat to Logan’s Warning for alerting me to this opportunity to expose […]