Paris: 400 Restaurants Serving Halal Food

I understand the concept of the free market, and the desire to make money. I also understand that continually catering to a religion that is hellbent on world domination, is a mistake. If non-Muslims continue to cater to Islam, one day they will wake up and not even recognize their own country. The choice is theirs.

I wonder if the pig masked French will invade more of these restaurants?

France’s young Muslims fuel boom in halal food

The young ones want high-end halal luxuries and a range of halal cuisines, rather than the foods that their parents grew up with, the Guardian reports.

In response to the growing demand for halal products, which is increasing by 15 per cent a year, supermarket group Caisno has started stocking an increasing variety of halal meats.

The fast-food chain Quick has a number of halal-only burger bars and Muslim corner shops selling exclusively halal foods and drinks are also flourishing.

Wealthy young Muslims are behind the new trend , according to Yanis Bouarbi, 33, an IT specialist who started the website paris-hallal.com, which lists restaurants in France serving halal food.

“When our parents and grandparents came to France they did mostly manual work and the priority was having enough to feed the family,” he told the Guardian.

“But second or third-generation people like me have studied, have good jobs and money and want to go out and profit from French culture without compromising our religious beliefs. We don’t just want cheap kebabs, we want Japanese, Thai, French food; we want to be like the rest of you.”

Yanis Bouarbi’s website now lists more than 400 restaurants in Paris and its suburbs, and he plans to expand it to other French cities.

Link to Article

Warn the World

Comments

comments

46 comments for “Paris: 400 Restaurants Serving Halal Food

1. Robin Shadowes
    April 6, 2010 at 7:55 pm

I wonder if they halal-butcher snails and frogs too…

2. April 6, 2010 at 8:58 pm

Oh my God, poor snails and frogs! Beheaded for allahs sake!

• April 6, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Hey V,

Hope all is well!

• April 7, 2010 at 10:29 am

Thx, I manage. I write as much as I can, but I am very sad right now. Common people in Sweden believes that islam is a peaceful religion, only fanatics are using violence. The koran is a book full of peace and loving, only fanatics read it bad, and use it for bad purposes! But the koran and islam is so much more.

And all the so called refugees that tell us they want to work in Sweden, they are so well-educated. Why don´t work in your home-country, and let their own people be healthier and so on?
        No, Sweden has let everyone in, if we dont, Sweden is an nazi-land and swedes are nazis.

I feel sick, how is it possible that a religion from other side of our globe can set the agenda for me in Sweden? How can people from the other side of the globe have more rights to my homecountry than I have myself? It´s horrific and I feel sometimes really scared!

• April 7, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Don't lose heart Vaileth. Slowly but surely people are realising what a nasty piece of work islam is.
          I just hope that everyone realises before the demographic bomb bursts. Once that happens, non-muslims like us will be doomed.

• April 7, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Thx, for encouraging me. Even the social situation is bad for elderly and for young people, here the un-employment numbers are high in Sweden. But our politicans says the "refugees" and the muslim have the anwer for us and will save us. But how, there are no jobs at all!? As Chris wrote about before; https://loganswarning.com/2010/03/21/sweden-to-all

So, there is no end of the tragic story from Europe and other countries….

3. April 7, 2010 at 2:27 am

we want Japanese

Not sure how they expect that to be halal. Maybe not tell them what katsudon is.

4. H.S.Deo
    April 7, 2010 at 4:07 am

Anything for profit.

5. Robin Shadowes
    April 7, 2010 at 7:43 am

I guess they pretty much butcher everything they can get their hands on.

• April 7, 2010 at 8:56 am

Especially apes and pigs?

• Robin Shadowes
        April 8, 2010 at 12:14 am

Yep, first comes saturday, then sunday.