US Missile Defense Agency Changes Logo to Obama~Islamic Crescent Hybrid!

I will never state that Obama is a Muslim, until I see him on his knees praying to Allah, but even if he is not the results would be basically the same. He is as pro-Islamic as they come and this symbol is a disgrace to America, as it is a hybrid of an Obama-Islamic crescent symbol. We are in serious trouble my friends!

Here is the old logo.

Here is the Obama campaign logo.

Here is the Islamic crescent.

Here is the hybrid.

Any questions? Where is the outrage of the Pentagon? Oh I forgot, they are afraid to face what Islam is.

Link to source.

Warn the World

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
194 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Hyperbole
Hyperbole
11 years ago

Ok… Ummm… If you think Obama had ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with selecting the new MDA logo you are pathetically misinformed in light of your willingness to make gross overstatements and draw spurious conclusions from well, nothing.

This is the brain child of some mindless graphics arts aparatchick buried somewhere in the bowels of the DOD. If you had even one ounce of bean dip worth of scientific knowledge you would recognize an abstracted representation of the earth and a projectile on a ballistic trajectory.

Go back to school and learn something of value instead of polluting the public with your misinformed drivel.

I am reminded of something my Grandfather beat into my head as a child:

“It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt, so shut up son.”

Hyperbole
Hyperbole
Reply to  Hyperbole

Seriously? Huh? Childlike? From a guy making a serious claim that a simple logo change at a relatively minor government agency is indicative of some Obama pro-Muslim anti-American conspiracy?

I agree, the curve is not the earth, that is the projectile. The earth is the BLUE CIRCLE behind it.

I would suggest flattening out your tinfoil hat so you have a mirror in which to examine your own hypocrisy.

It is idiots like you shouting from the rooftops that drown out the reasonable rational people in our public discourse.

Sincerely,

12 year old child

Hyperbole
Hyperbole
Reply to  admin

Huh… Well I suppose you could simply discard everything anyone has to say that you cannot or will not refute by labeling them elitist.

FYI I am not pro-Obama, nor am I anti. He is a president like any other, imperfect and well intentioned trying to muddle his way through one of the most difficult and stressful jobs in the world.

Saying he is pro-Islamic is a good thing. I would be just as happy if you called him pro-Christian, pro-Buddhist, or pro-Hare Krishna for that matter. As those are all peace loving religions with millions to billions of adherents across this planet and indeed our own country.

Now if you were saying that Obama is pro-Islamofacism or pro-Islamic terrorist, or say in favor of the goals of Aum Shinriki in Japan then I would have a serious problem. As those are not peace loving adherents to a respected religious faith, rather they are bloodthirsty radicals bent on achieving their ends regardless of the cost in human lives and human suffering.

I am going to let you in on a little secret. I am a full time adult student with a full time job. I haven’t left a post on an internet board related to politics in my entire adult life. I ran across your post researching a paper for school and it so viscerally disgusted me that I felt obligated to respond. I had no idea there was a significant amount of controversy already on this topic.

The more I study history and the function of our government the more distraught and outright enraged I have become at how the political discourse in this country has been hijacked by people of your ilk on the left and the right. Extremists and narcissistic personalities have always hung themselves around the neck of our political discourse, the unfortunate thing is with the death of objective news reporting and the advent of the internet you idiots have a bigger megaphone and no truth police. That scares me to my bones, more than any silly claim that Obama is and Islamist or that George Bush was a racist.

Numerous other articles here prove that? Are you familiar with a syllogism? It is a self referential logical construct that appears logically consistent but may or may not be true because it is based only on reasoning, not on fact. So please keep selling your worthless syllogisms somewhere else until you can point me at concrete facts supporting your assertions.

I will leave you with a quote from MacBeth, see if you can noodle out the implication.

“Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

Sam Fortsworth
Sam Fortsworth
10 years ago
Reply to  Hyperbole

Sadly hyperbole you cannot reason with people who have these viewpoints because they do not realize the other side. Example: the crusades, Israel. obviously Islamic people have a valid point to dislike westerners sadly some take a violent approach based off their religion in the exact same way Christian cultists take violent approaches.

Pam Leone
Pam Leone
10 years ago
Reply to  admin

Obama has everything to do with anything, a truly evil man!!!!

Reply to  Hyperbole

You are lying.
You are not 12 years old.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  eib

Oh, I don’t know. He thinks the Earth is a “blue circle”. Only a child or an adult with a low IQ would be that naive.

Reply to  Hyperbole

If your Grandfather beat something into your head, you must be a Muslim. They are the only people who beat knowledge and faith into others, threaten more and then demand that they submit or feel themselves to be subdued.

Kenny
Kenny
10 years ago
Reply to  eib

Apparently you are not a Catholic, sir.

Roberta Parnell
Roberta Parnell
9 years ago
Reply to  Hyperbole

Islam or not, Obama has clearly seemed on a mission to Destroy this great country. We can NOT have another 4 years of his “change”. And I want to bring up the budget…He sunk us to unmanageable debt. He did NOT have a ceiling on what was spent.

desertscout
desertscout
11 years ago

Since the missile defense systems for the US are still somewhat questionable at best, it does seem a little strange for the MDA to only be able to effectively upgrade their logo. I suppose that the new logo will make the MDA more efficient and help scare off all future incoming hostile threats. A few well placed container ships off any America coast will make the MDA instantly obsolete, logo not withstanding. The new logo will make no difference about the outcome. I read/heard about this change at other sites (without a picture of the new logo), and the symbolism presented is very interesting. I suppose that only those of 2nd America get the symbolism.

hyperbole
hyperbole
Reply to  desertscout

Did you even read my post before you responded??? Last time I checked there were close to 2 billion Christians on the planet, 1.8 billion Muslims, 350 million Buddhists… Oh, you busted me, I threw in Hare Krishna for fun! I guess sarcasm is lost on you.

Your post truly exposes the depth and breadth of your ignorance with regards to Islam in general.

From poking around this site you seem to be pretty well informed on the stated goals and intentions of fringe Muslim extremest groups while totally, and to my mind purposefully, ignoring whole swaths of modern Islamic theology condemning terrorist acts and labeling those perpetrating these crimes as infidels.

Yes thats right, some of the most influential Islamic scholars in the world have condemned fellow Muslims who engage in extremism as infidels.

Which in the true sense of the term means they are the enemies of the true Islamic faith. Note that none of these same clerics identify the west as infidels.

By your logic the rest of the world should judge Christianity by the statements and actions of David Koresh, Jim Jones, or the horrors of the Holy Inquisition amongst many other sordid episodes in the history of the faith.

You pander to emotion and fear and use ignorance as a weapon to drum up hatred and enmity where it need not exist.

You put the lives of our troops at risk, and as a veteran I find this particularly odious, by spouting evil vitriol and showing the world America’s collective hairy ass pointed in the general direction of the Muslim world.

Leaving aside the administration for a second, do you seriously think that the flag officers who spoke out against the pastor you linked to in your earlier post were under orders to toe the party line?

Or is it more likely that these men and women who have dedicated their entire adult lives to serving our country and protecting their brothers and sisters in uniform were concerned that it might inflame extremist sentiment and cost American lives???

You see a considered thoughtful viewpoint that sees the world as it is does not bring enough traffic through your site to pay your bills… So on one hand I understand your motivations, however I have but one question to ask…

How does it feel to make a living on click through revenue selling hatred, ignorance, and lies, to be the American equivalent of the Islamic extremists you use as justification to condemn the entire Muslim world you so obviously know nothing about?

Sleep well.

Chief_Cabioch
Reply to  desertscout

what is questionable about the job of Protecting Americans, from those who would do US harm ?, you think these systems dont work?., of course they do, do Liberal progressives want them when they could be spending that money buying votes ?,…of course they dont, being 61 gives me an advantage of having “SEEN” Nike Zeus” missiles in Action during the late 50’s and early 60’s, they were quite sucessful and only a nimrod would think otherwise.

hyperbole
hyperbole
11 years ago

Go ahead and ban me, prove yourself to be an intellectual coward unwilling to defend your convictions. Besides we both know that after my second submission you started flagging my posts for your review before you allow the public to seem them on the forum. I have no intention of engaging you in an intellectual debate on the merits of the claims you make on this site.

If I were to cite Islamic jurisprudence condemning terrorism you will simply accuse me of buying into lies propagated by Muslims bent on subjugating the west. If I cited the massive outpouring of sympathy for the US on behalf of most of the Islamic world after the events of 9/11 you will reference your isolated Koran passages that supposedly condone lying. I do not wish to participate in your logical fallacy, it is something like using water to put out a grease fire, it isn’t going to do anything of benefit and stands a good chance of making things much, much worse.
It is very interesting that you mention context, since you have pulled a few isolated passages from the Koran and provide no context of your own in making the claims that you do. Like most intellectual cowards you have rigged the argument in your favor, so that you can never be wrong, at least in the eyes of your disciples on this site.

In your system you categorically deny the possibility that a liberal or moderate Muslim can exist. Since you have found “evidence” in the Koran your logic seems to work as follows:

Koran permits lies à therefore all Muslims are liars
Koran condones rape à therefore all Muslims are rapists
Koran condones kidnapping à therefore all Muslims seek to kidnap and ransom westerners whenever and wherever possible
Koran condones slavery à therefore Islam is bent upon enslaving the west
Koran discusses war à therefore all Muslims are warmongers

The sum total of your argument seems based on the fact that Koran has a few passages dealing with war and deception, amongst many of the other darker aspects of humanity which are contained in some form in EVERY Judeo-Christian religion including the Old and New Testaments of the Bible.

So unless you are willing to make the claim that all Christians and Jews are pro human sacrifice or should stone their sons to death the next time they are disobedient your argument holds no water. You cannot ignore thousands of years of subtle interpretation and religious exegesis and substitute your own “expert” opinion based on the mutterings of some extremists at the edge of that faith without applying that same logic to every other religious faith on this planet. Your logic on this site makes the claim that all Muslims are licentious warmongering rapist liars and anyone who urges respect, tolerance, outreach to the Islamic world, or anything less than total condemnation of all things Islamic is by extension in favor of the same. This reinforces the futility of arguing the merits of your claims, as an avowed multi culturalist I might as well one of THEM and therefore I am just one more lying warmongering rapist or at best a horribly naive “child” with a “low IQ” and therefore incapable of swaying your position.

That being said I am curious… Suppose you are right, that there is indeed some grand pan-Islamic cross Sunni-Shia-Druze-Arab-Persian-Malaysian-Turkish-Saudi-Quatari-Afghani-Pakistani-Sudani-Morrocan-Jordinian-etc conspiracy to subvert the West.
That every well intentioned statement on behalf of every Islamic religious and political figure condemning Islamic terrorism and terrorism in general is simply providing the cover for takeover of our country through immigration and a large scale breeding program that will ultimately result in our subjugation under Sharia law through our own democratic system as they breed us into irrelevancy, rape our women, kidnap our children, and eventually enslave us under the global Islamic caliphate. Did I get that about right? It seems to be the big picture I have gathered from reading your statements in other postings.

So, suspending reality for a moment, suppose this is indeed what is happening right now, under our noses?

What are we supposed to do about it? What is your proposed solution to the “Muslim” problem? Judging by the numbers it seems we already have a substantial problem, as there are now sleeper agents to the tune 2.5 million AMERICAN CITIZENS who claim Islam as their religious faith. What to do about the millions of bloodthirsty rapist murderers who have already infiltrated our great country, how to gut the “Trojan Horse in the west” as you have repeated ad nausea on this site?

I suggest you pick up a history book or three see if you can identify the other individuals, groups, and movements in history who have used the sort of tactics, rhetoric, and false circular logic with the intention of demonizing a large demographic or ethnic group that you are engaging in here.

If you can’t find any similarities it makes you something far worse and infinitely more dangerous than an idiot, it makes you a sociopath.

kelly
kelly
11 years ago

muslims out of their own mouths have condemed their religion ,check out some of their sites ,i find it scary how people refuse to see the truth ,only because they dont want to and not because their based on facts ,they are your friends just keep telling your self that ,and they wont kill and behesd you infidel

Chief_Cabioch
11 years ago

obama according to the quran doesnt need to tell the truth, about ANY thing, obama abd ALL muslims under the kitman, taqiyya are allowed to lie to ANY (enemy, or infidel, or Jew, or anyone they think is a non believer, so long as it helps them, and islam….dont believe me ?

..http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm

maybe you’ll believe the quran.

if his blue lips are moving, you can bet he’s lying.

Chief_Cabioch
11 years ago

obama once said he was a muslim, islam doesnt allow the conversion to ANY other religion , it does however allow LYING about it.

trackback

[…] US Missile Defense Agency Changes Logo to Obama~Islamic Crescent Hybrid! En tidigare artikel om Obamas religionsutövning […]

Keychain Pepper Spray
10 years ago

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your site in internet explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large section of other folks will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.

Geek
Geek
10 years ago

Oh my! Doom and gloom! The Islamics are coming to get me! The USA is being taken over by Muslims! Even if Obama wanted Sharia Law in this country, do you honestly think it would ever get implemented? *No one* in Congress would go for it, and the majority of the country would be up in arms. That USMDA logo is no where close to looking like the Islamic crescent. I think you need to put on another tin-foil hat and then go back to your bunker. It’s too scary out here for you.

10 years ago
Reply to  Geek

Quote:
end

Careful what you wish for.

Quote:
In a few days, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) will meet in Washington with the express intention of building “muscles of respect and empathy and tolerance.” The invitation to meet in Washington was extended in July, when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton addressed the OIC during its meeting in Istanbul, Turkey. However, despite the trappings of talk about tolerance, implementation of the OIC’s agenda would restrict the free speech around the globe.
end

Quote:
And, lest anyone imagine that the liberties enjoyed in the West were more advanced than those enjoyed in the Islamic world, Clinton pandered to her audience, “And in established democracies, we are still working to protect fully our religious diversity, prevent discrimination, and protect freedom of expression.”

But what does the OIC desire when it comes to preventing ‘discrimination’? The fundamental abridgment of the free speech guaranteed under the first amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
end

Quote:
In short, it appears that democracy is not quite so appealing when it fails to deliver the anticipated results. The results of democracy in the aftermath of the “Arab Spring” may be pleasing to the OIC, but for those who have to live under the rule of Islamist parties that would punish blasphemy and apostasy from Islam, democracy has most certainly not brought liberty.
end

The U.S. government has betrayed the American people.
If we are to have our rights, we must fight for them from the bottom up.
If we are to defend our rights, we must also do so from the bottom up.
And where is the bottom now?
It’s not black, poor and non-Western.
Instead it’s White, Western, and paying for its own subjugation.

10 years ago
Reply to  Geek

I’m sure you, as a liberal, hold two things sacred:
1. The self is the highest good, and
2. Discrimination is the highest evil.

Here’s the bad news.
Discrimination is the human condition.
A person of a given community will always favor members of his own community.
We can use this wisdom to defeat or protect ourselves.

10 years ago
Reply to  Geek

Kitman.
If you made some statement about what the logo did look like, then it would be taqiyya.

10 years ago

Kitman: lie of omission.
Taqiyya: misleading statements.
Both are intrinsic to Islam.

trackback

[…] ↑ US Missile Defense Agency Changes Logo to Obama~Islamic Crescent Hybrid! […]