Daniel Pipes: I Respect Islam!

Pipes new 2The other day I was sent an email asking about “my feud” with Pipes, and how it helps the anti-jihad campaign. I responded to the email, but want to make it clear here as well. Unfortunately as of now, we are losing the war with Islam. One of the main reasons we are losing is because of the reluctance to name the enemy, and provide the tough long term solutions that are necessary to defeat Islam  in America. Many prominent names on the subject like Pipes, consistently state “radical Islam, or “Islamism” are the threat. But the fact is that the Koran is the book of  Islam, not “Islamism, and the Koran is what spews hatred against non-Muslims. Therefore Islam itself is the problem. When I see people go on and on about “Islamism” it makes it sound like only an offshoot of Islam is the problem. So it does not get to the heart of the matter.

The second issue I have with people like Pipes, is the false hope they are $elling America about some form of “moderate” Islam saving America from “Islamism”. “Moderate” Muslims did not save the UK, and they will not save America. It is hard enough to get non-Muslims to fight this war, and Pipes just gives them an easy way out. It is like your doctor stating you have a life threatening disease, but the problem will resolve itself from within. Then taking your hard earned money, as you continue to rot from within! In other words, America’s “moderate Muslim” poster boy, Zuhdi Jasser is  not going to save the day.

Jasser and Pipes

So my efforts here are to dispel the notion that “moderates” are going to save the day, and to provide tough long term answers that are needed to win this.

Daniel has been in this field since 1969, and his watch has been a huge failure. While many of us fight to destroy Islam in AmericaDaniel Dhimmi Pipes actually respects Islam!

(Click on image to enlarge).

Pipes respects Islam

So I have to ask. Islam allows child marriage, plundering, and slavery. Which is the aspect he respects most!?

Pipes respects Islam, and in return I do not respect him. He has become part of the problem. It is time for a new regime!

Comments

comments

42 comments for “Daniel Pipes: I Respect Islam!

1. Christ's Possesion
    July 21, 2013 at 1:56 am

What is the date of the image (Pipes email)?

2. S, Klein
    July 21, 2013 at 4:46 am

Maybe those who respect Islam do so because they’ve been threatened by “Islamists” and are not certain what proportion of the 1.2 to 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide support them?

July 21, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Many of us have been threatened. Me, Pamela Geller, and Robert Spencer etc. Sorry, the excuses do not cut it.

• eib
      July 23, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Never discount this possibility.
      I do not judge. I know that it takes both moral and physical courage to stand your ground against the ugly, tribal menace of Islam.
      As an academic, Pipes doesn’t have much of a spine.
      Perhaps he’s just gunning for a high profile job, and knows he has to be a multiculturalist to get it.

3. July 21, 2013 at 1:27 pm

And a perfect example of WHY I never have respected Pipes or his views on Islam. He is a POS and in the same category as Esposito. Islam is our enemy and this will never change.
    The qur’an is a vile book of violence, perversions, persecution, intimidation and based on hatred of infidels and people of book.

I will never have ANY respect for Pipes. I will fight Islam, sharia law until my last breath is drawn. I will take as out as I have to if need be.

July 21, 2013 at 4:21 pm

The country needs more like you!

4. kope
    July 22, 2013 at 3:32 am

Daniel Pipes is a zionist, jews fear christians more then muslims

July 22, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Prove your claim slave.

5. July 22, 2013 at 9:16 pm

I’m with you. And I also don’t understand those who affiliate with ACT for America tolerating the same continuing head in the sand mantra that “radical Islam” and not “Islam” is the only problem. This PC blindness will bury us – a self-imposed PC burial. Denying the truth for any reason may be expedient, but in the long run it is deadly.

July 22, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Well said gfmucci!

6. eib
    July 23, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Islam will not survive any informed Western critique.
    To respect it is to misunderstand the culture into which you were born, Mr. Pipes.
    To know yourself and your culture as a Judeo-Christian, is, in itself, contemptuous of Islam.
    The legacy of Western Civilization reaches back about 7,000 years.
    We value peace and tolerance of the individual.
    We respect innocence.
    The Orient does not.
    Know your enemy.
    Resist, do not submit.

7. emmi
    July 28, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I like Pat Condell’s comment on Islam quoted here:

“I don’t respect your religion and I don’t care if that offends you”.

8. Martel Sobieskey
    July 29, 2013 at 11:38 am

Loganswarning is CORRECT!!! Pipes is a fool and enabler of Islam’s invasion of America. What’s worse is that Pipe’s view is our governments offical policy for the past ten years. Loganswarning deserves America’s highest acclaim for pointing out the true facts and exposing the useful idiots and clowns of our failed government policy like Pipes and Jasser.

Masrtel Sobieskey

August 1, 2013 at 1:01 pm

A policy that has strengthened Islam.

Thanks for the kind words!

Chris

9. August 2, 2013 at 12:00 pm

What a fool Pipes is. He respects his fantasy of Islam not Islam. The Islam he respects doesn’t exist.

10. August 12, 2013 at 11:27 am

“Pipes, consistently state “radical Islam”

Any bet on what will be found first, a religion called “radical” Islam or Bigfoot. At least some people are actively looking for a Bigfoot.

A new phenomenon, phantom, or boogie man, is talked about recently. All over the media in fact. And it’s far more frightening than Bigfoot ever was. This boogie man kills on a regular basis. The bodies can be viewed in morgues in Africa, Asia, and the middle east which are full of it’s victims. But America has felt the bite of this mystical beast as well, just not as often, or with the same ferocity as other parts of the globe.

read more at http://kpr37.newsvine.com/_news/2013/04/29/17961313-facebook-finding-bigfoot-or-radical-isalmcom

11. Debs.nz
    September 24, 2014 at 6:20 am

Pointed remark Chris about “moderate islam has not saved Britain” or some European countries.” Watching all news channels in Australia tonight making huge effort to denounce (radical) islam. Same in US, Brit and in NZ. The thing is, NO ‘moderate’ moslem or lefty on TV will outright denounce the attempted killing of the 2 cops that were attacked by a moslem! The R) show anger but where? Yep, radical islam! Getting to the wilful ignorance being visable now. NS

12. gfmucci
    December 9, 2014 at 10:32 am

Does he also respect Nazism, bestiality, and psychotic cults? Yes, his perverted, illogical thinking is part of the problem. Those who respect him are, too.

December 9, 2014 at 10:51 am

From what I see, thankfully his support has been dwindling over the years.

13. John Yorman
    February 12, 2015 at 5:23 pm

You’re a non-intellectual idiot, straight up; Daniel Pipes is not. The sects of Islam that we’re at war with are mainly Wahhabism and Salafism. These are the sects that advocate offensive jihad and spread terror. There are 100s of sects that comprise a very confused and contradictory religion, many of which are complete opposites. You can’t say that a peaceful sect like Sufism advocates violence; it doesn’t. Islam is not monolithic in its belief systems.

• February 12, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Oh look, your obsession with me has lead you from Facebook to here. Too funny! All sects believe in the Koran, making them all a threat. Sufis respect the Koran, Mohammad, and Sharia. Making them part of the problem. But you keep wasting time pointing at them, as Islam marches across the West. A complete waste of time. As for Pipes and I. He cannot even begin to debate me on Islam. That is why there is this!

• John Yorman
        February 13, 2015 at 12:27 am

He’s a Harvard educated dude who knows a heck of a lot more about Islam than you or I. We’re at war with certain types of Muslims. There’s a reason why ISIS has killed so many other Muslims and why so many Muslims fight against them. If you are a Sufi you don’t view the texts the same way that a Wahhabi would. There are clear differences in interpretation, since their holy book is so muddled in inconsistencies. These inconsistencies have led to the creation of tons of interpretation and sects. You’re fooling yourself if you honestly think that all Muslims believe the same thing. There are 100s of sects, many of which hate each other.

• February 13, 2015 at 6:41 am

Right, that is why he runs from me. There are plenty of pseudointellectuals out there that know little to nothing about Islam, or are in denial. There is no “we”. There is you, and Islam has been at war with non-Muslims since the days of Mohammad. There were no Shia, Sufis, and Sunnis, etc back in the his day. Therefore Islam itself is the problem.
          As for ISIS they have killed other “Muslims” because they believe they are dealing with hypocrites of Islam, as per Sura 63, and that is between them.
          Here is the deal, when you make claims on my site you had better be able to prove them. Come up with just ONE interpretation of the Koran that does not call for dominance over non-Muslims, or there is no point on continuing this conversation.

• John Yorman
            February 13, 2015 at 12:33 pm

I’m not saying that the Koran or Islam is good (neither are other religions maybe except Buddhism). But, Muslims don’t follow the Koran literally, just like Christian and Jews don’t follow the Old Testament literally. Most just cherry pick the good things from their books and don’t know the reality of their confused religion. Also whatever sect you’re a part of dictates the interpretation you will follow. Wahhabis and Salafis actually think that non Wahhabis/Salafis are not muslims; they are the enemy and need to be eliminated, not all Muslims.

• February 13, 2015 at 4:02 pm

So you cannot come up with even ONE interpretation that does not call for dominance over non-Muslims. Got it! We are done here.

• John Yorman
            February 13, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Muslims are as disunited as can be. They have 100s of divisions and sects and kill the hell out of each other. This ideas of “creeping sharia” and that they want to create a “global caliphate” are laughable considering how disunited Muslims are. The only “they” that want to do this are ISIS and other terrorist organizations that all happen to have Wahhabi/Salafi origins.

• February 13, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Their divisions are irrelevant to non-Muslims. Islam is still growing. ISIS and other Islamic terrorist orgs have the origins of Mohammad.

• February 13, 2015 at 6:43 am

Re: your obsession with me. You are so desperate that you thumbed up your own comment! lol As I told you on Facebook, I will NOT stop educating others to the threat of Islam.

• February 13, 2015 at 6:57 am

Gee “John”…the name on your email address is not even close to “John Yorman”……lol

• John Yorman
        February 13, 2015 at 12:26 pm

I’m an atheist nonetheless. I turned away from religion at 12.

• February 13, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Then you are as dumb as a Jew standing up for Nazism. As I told you on FB, NOTHING changes for you.

• John Yorman
            February 14, 2015 at 2:05 pm

I agree that Islam is not good, but I would also say the same about Judaism and Christianity because they have not removed the Old Testament from their canon. But, Islam is not equal to Muslims anymore than the Christianity is equal to Christians. Very few Christians actually follow their creed to the letter; instead they choose to cherry-pick the good things from their religion, just as the vast majority of Muslims do. Who are you to take away what tons of Muslims genuinely think about their religion (that it’s good)? Who am I to tell Christians and Jews that their books have many violent parts? These manmade religions are all deeply flawed, but the people that follow them don’t view them that way. You’re shoving the ISIS/Al Qaeda narrative down the throat of people the are not Muslims and conflating that with views of all Muslims. The vast majority do not follow the version of Islam that you think is correct; only the terrorists do. You’re in your blissful ignorance about your own religion; why not allow all the moderate Muslims to maintain their own views about Islam not being violent?
            A poll for example on American Muslims:

• February 14, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Fact is that I have been speaking to Muslims for nearly 12 years, and not ONE of them has condemned any Koranic verse, or action of Mohammad. Mohammad beheaded, married a child, took sex slaves, had eyes gouged out etc. No moderates.
            Anytime you want to debate Islam just let me know. I will gladly and easily expose your ignorance.
            My religion? I am not religious. The other day you implied there was a non-threatening version of the Koran. Put it up, or this conversation is over. As I told you on FB, NOTHING I do will change for you. All Muslims help perpetuate the hatred that is within the Koran. So I will continue to speak out against them.

• John Yorman
            February 14, 2015 at 5:35 pm

The tactic that Muslims use when they encounter bad verses is the same tactic that Jews or Christians use. They say it’s out of context or that it only applied to people back then. For example, it is a known fact that growing a fist length beard and wearing a full burqa in Islam is mandatory; but, the vast majority of Muslims simply ignore this and use interpretations to get out of this requirement. The actuality of Islam being bad is not the same as saying Muslims are all bad. The vast majority of Muslims and people of other faiths follow what they want to follow and don’t literally interpret manmade books. This leads to the sects of Islam that all interpret the koran differently based on their own ethics. This is why Muslims kill each other in spite of it being forbidden in their own religion. Your black and white view of Islam and Muslims is quite illogical. Using your logic I can say that all Jews that don’t condemn the Old Testament are bad and all Christians that don’t condemn the evil verses relating to homosexuality (death) are bad. They won’t condemn, but they will have different interpretations of those parts and still convince themselves that this is the truth. Same thing Muslims do. I am not here to say the the Koran is good; I don’t think books written 1000s of years ago are any good by our modern standards.

• February 14, 2015 at 6:30 pm

So you cannot come up with even ONE interpretation that is non-Muslim friendly. Got it! Jesus was the final message of Christianity. A man of peace, and that is besides the fact that Christians and Jews are not on worldwide jihads. But Muslims are. This concludes our conversation. Because as stated. NOTHING I do will change for you. Seek help for your obsession with me!

• February 14, 2015 at 6:32 pm

My view is very logical. Because trying to separate the “good” Muslims from the bad has been a huge failure. Overall a waste of time that has empowered Islam. So no, I will not be joining you.

• February 14, 2015 at 6:35 pm

BTW, when I Google the first name in your email address, guess what comes up? Muslims! Female Muslims! Nice try “John Yorman”! lol

• John Yorman
            February 14, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Yes, I was born and raised in a very secular Jewish-Muslim household and and abandoned religion when I was very young. Your point? I never said my name is John, but if i used my real name everyone would assume i’m muslim which is FALSE. I consider myself to be a Jewish-Muslim atheist. I have cultural ties to both faiths, but NOTHING else.

• February 14, 2015 at 4:10 pm

Islam is violent, but Muslims do not even have to be violent to be a threat. They just need to continue to use the freedoms of the West, against the West as they usher in aspects of Islam. Trying to limit this conversation to just violent Muslims shows you are either ignorant, or a Muslim playing games. Either way I will continue to do what I think is best.

• February 13, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Once again, why the fake name?