Infidel friends it has been awhile since I have been able to some goods news, but today I am posting a video that will hopefully make your day! Although our mate Tommy Robinson has been taken as a political prisoner, it is clear there is a growing anti-Islam campaign taking place across the West.  A campaign that is lead by infidels across different generations. From the UK’s Law and Freedom Foundation, stopping new Mosques from being constructed, to the the new youth movement that is making headlines across France!  They go by the name Generation Identitaire  (GI), and unlike the youth of OWS , they actually see the dangers of Islam and multiculturalism.

GI first made headlines back in October, when they took to the roof of one of the enemy’s headquarters….errrr….I mean a Mosque.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Prime Minister of Turkey:

The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers…

Hat tip on the video to our friends at the Christian Defense League.

Since that grand opening statement the youth movement has stepped up their message. A Declaration of War on the wanna be “elitists” who are allowing Islam to run wild across their country!

Yes, “elitists” and self-centered Muslims….Islam is stuck in the past and that is where it belongs. Victory will belong to the infidel. Count on it!

(This is not a call to violence, it is a call for the unity of the infidels.)

24 comments for “Generation Identitaire: French Youth’s Declare war on Multiculturalism & Islam Being Forced Down Their Throats!

1. eib
    November 18, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Charles Martel’s children finally arise.
    Islam, this is your Vietnam.

• Buffalo
      November 19, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Charles Martel for today. Hourra pour les jeunes. Avoir le courage!

• Wolfy ghalkhani
      December 1, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Joan of Arc be proud.

• randy shoberg
      December 10, 2012 at 8:29 am

awesome these people have it right I hope america wakes up

2. Pingback: France: Generation Identitaire: French Youth’s Declare war on Multiculturalism & Islam Being Forced Down Their Throats! « Christian Defence League (CDL)
  3. m.james
    November 19, 2012 at 11:11 am

As a man far from his youth I applaud your movement and thank you for standing up for the west.

4. R_not
    November 19, 2012 at 5:27 pm

My gosh – I am so proud of those young people. Shame on their elders!!!

5. kope
    November 19, 2012 at 6:23 pm

i hope west go to civil war anoung themself

• Brit in exile
      November 20, 2012 at 7:33 am

And you wont be affected Kope, you and your fellow Muslims? You will all benefit from a civil war? In what way please? Sharia will rule?, is this your goal? Well, will mean you will all have what you fled from to the West (for education, healthcare and prosperity)?!!!
      My, how the mind boggles at Muslim insanity and their inbred love of war and violence…

• Reverand Dan
      November 20, 2012 at 11:40 am

kope, you need to hope a Civil War doesn’t start here. If it does you will be on the losing side. Then you will find what really awaits you in the hereafter. It won’t be paradise that awaits you kope, no 72 virgins, nothing the imams have been lying to you about. Sorry kope but you have allowed yourself to be brainwashed by an EVIL CULT, you need to get away from it before its to late!!!

6. Reverand Dan
    November 19, 2012 at 6:54 pm

kope, what are you doing back? I thought you would be in Gaza waiting for the IDF?

7. Brit in exile
    November 20, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Well done young French ! Now lets hope this wonderful SANE movement spreads all over Europe, inspite of the persecution anti-Jihadists face everywhere.There is hope, it lies with the young seemingly. BRAVO !

8. Simon
    November 21, 2012 at 9:37 am

Islam main objective is to take over the world and convert everyone to Moslem, teach them speak Arabic and eradicate our national identity. They are doing it both in extremist way and moderate way. Please be careful and do not let your family fall into their influence. Pray that Christ will prevent them from going further.

9. Truth
    November 23, 2012 at 4:36 am

The Muslim prophet Mohammad was an evil man. He was a child molester (he married a 9 year old little girl) and an evil supporter of slavery.

10. Pingback: Thus it Begins: Generation Identitaire
  11. Pingback: French Media Blacks Out Massive (Historical) Protest Against Islamization [Video] | Ironic Surrealism
  12. BEN
    November 27, 2012 at 10:59 am

I am glad that the west is realizing the true enemy,ie., Islam….
    It brought Marginalization, your tax amount was spend to give them glorious living, to sponser them to come to Europe in the name of assylum, and why is European governments to give assylum to Christians who are persecuted ” Why only to Muslims. Millions of questions to be asked, but fear if asked next morning when i get up my head will not be on my neck

November 27, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I am glad that I see more and more people like you each day Ben!

13. Arlie
    November 27, 2012 at 11:46 am

Thank you for USA. Infidels, they call us?
    Freedom Fighters we prefer. STOP the spread of Shar’ia and Caliphate. Promote Truth and God Speed – Righteous Indignation is with you. Bless you All

November 27, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Hi Arlie!

Freedom Fighters works for me. If you need anything posted, please let me know.

Keep up the fight!

14. josh
    December 11, 2012 at 10:46 am

My family once ruled france and under there rule muslims where not colonizing the lands of the french people. France belongs to the french. my family did many things unjust one was the templars unjust taxes and horrible wars but we faught against the muslim world we kept french traditions strong now the french must choose there corrupted government who allows for the invasion or to fight against the invasion and start a new government

15. Patrick J O` Maracou
    April 14, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I ,my father and my grand Father fought to keep our countries free.Here in Australia we are having the same problem as you have had ,the muslims are doing what the Japs could`nt do,take over our counrty Australia.We have a government that just lets these muslims in and gives then welfare and accomadation and they repay us with bringing their 10 th century beliefs to try to change us.We need you to get something going in Australia NOW.I`m to old now my time has nearly come,so I say to you young people go for it and God speed.Patrick

April 15, 2013 at 11:49 am

The problem is clear across the world Patrick. One of our next moves is to become more visible.

16. Patrick J O` Maracou
    April 15, 2013 at 6:53 pm

We here in Australia now have big problems with the muslim so called refugees ,hopefully when this labour government get thrown out on September 14th we will see a change.I sincerly hope that you or someone like you can get a movement going here in Australia and get our young to Rise up before it`s too late.The polititians of today will not be around to see the destuction they will have caused by embracing these muslims.99% of Australians want to keep Australia Australian.Patrick.