From Russia With Love ~ My Burqa Bitch!

BitchYesterday during my Twitter travels I came across another con artist Muslim. This one is in Moscow Russia, and due to the “love” she has shown me,  I just had to give her a pet name: Burqa Bitch!

(Click on image to enlarge.)
Burqa Bitch profile

The post that attracted me to my new love was the following:

@TheXylo @cridder_No1 @EDLTrobinson @mubzii_star how is the teaching of Islam not peaceful?

My response was:

@KeebitHalal @WorldOpinion @mubzii_star @TheXylosphere Mohammad took prisoners of war as sex slaves. Koran 33:50. Real “peaceful”.

But before she responded to me, she pulled this rabbit out of her hat….burqa.

Ina Olly DuwaneIna Olly Duwane ‏@KeebitHalal28 May

@WorldOpinion @mubzii_star @TheXylosphere not surprising.there plenty others like U! Believe what U hear from the media or others #Ignorant

Yes Ina, blame the media. Now where have I heard that excuse before? Oh yea…..Muslims!
Now here is where the love connection really took hold!

@LogansWarning@mubzii_star@TheXylosphereyou are a sick bastard get out of my mentions you waste of space.

Come on hon, I am not the sick bastard. Mohammad the rapist was.

LW:

Christopher LoganChristopher Logan ‏@LogansWarning

@KeebitHalal @mubzii_star @TheXylosphere LOL another Muslim full of “peace”….prove me wrong on Islam.

@KeebitHalal @mubzii_star @TheXylosphere I listed the verse, and the best you can do is act like a savage. Just like Mohammad,.

@KeebitHalal @mubzii_star @TheXylosphere but Mohammad was not the “sick bastard” right slave?

Ina Olly DuwaneIna Olly Duwane ‏@KeebitHalal1h

@LogansWarning your pathetic and filthy tweets about Islam will never stop Islam from being success and the fastest growing religion thereis

@KeebitHalal If I am so wrong about Islam, why don’t you protect Islam and debate me on the radio? #NAI #Islam

@KeebitHalal Shall I set up the debate?

She ran from the debate challenge, but maybe she was just being shy?

From here on I will show you what true Muslim – non-Muslim “love” is all about.

My Muslima said:

@LogansWarning I don’t need to defend Islam from scumbags who think they know abt my faith…Islam defends itself with its Pillars.

1. @LogansWarning@zayibby@EDLTrobinson nothing to do but get behind a computer screen and insult ppl all day how classy

1. @LogansWarning@zayibby@EDLTrobinson I don’t argue with filtu scum bags like yourself your probably high school drop uneducated who has

As you can see, Allah has blessed me! What a girl!

1. Now for our honeymoon. Where are we going to spend it you ask?

1. @LogansWarning@RyanCooper4 and we do what’s your point and I hope you live to see that…so you can be punished under the sharia law

1. Drum roll……….at a four star Sharia Court! WOW! That is going to be one hot night!

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
40 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Common Sense by Thomas Paine

The most Frightening element of this exchange? She has 296 followers, and the 296 followers have an additional/similar number of connections…….I want to cry Mommy! Have you read the majority of her tweets? Please channel the energy elsewhere, towards the serious issues if you want to attract an educated and professional group of followers to this web-site.

Common Sense by Thomas Paine
Reply to  admin

In reference to the response/s to my comment/s -two different people…..the twitter and the one above?????

Tommy Hunt
9 years ago

Don’t give up on her Chris. She’s just… feisty. Remember, it’s all about interpretation. Ask her if she has a friend. We’ll double date.

caroleigh
caroleigh
9 years ago

See if she has a brother….Ill join….

Tommy Hunt
Reply to  caroleigh

You’ll have to convert. Then years later he’ll steal the kids and move to Iran. You’ll go after him, get kidnapped and be held for ransom. After months of negotiations you’ll be rescued by a SEAL team in the middle of the night and flown home without your kids. This date may not be worth it.

caroleigh
caroleigh
Reply to  Tommy Hunt

LOL…your so right T.H.
cancelled

cassandra
cassandra
9 years ago

Inna -(and outta) is a muzzie ho, nothing more, pimped out for pisslam! The pout makes promises for all suicide muslims: the kiss of death.

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
9 years ago

she proved you right by threatening sharia on you!

Nana
9 years ago

Thanks allah that islam scare you that much . I really pity u

Susan
Susan
9 years ago

Anyone who tried to punish me under Sharia would have their face blown off. That’s a promise. Those useless pieces of $hit don’t scare me in the least. I’m becoming a crack shot thanks to the religion of pieces, pedophilic filthy-minded muslims and the teachings of The Pervert Mohammed. There has never been a more Satanic cult on Earth than islam.

Barb
Barb
9 years ago

Have seen that face before. Is she the one who was going to receive some reward or recognician until her terrorist involvement was “outed”?

Barb
Barb

“recognition”

emmi
emmi
9 years ago

Another psychopath unable to enjoy life. The only thing she has to look forward to is seeing people, especially you, punished under sharia law.
That should wake up all Americans.
This is Muslims only aim, to implement sharia law and see the hangings, stonings and amputations in the local sports stadium.
So educated that she has to resort to name calling. 🙂

Nana
9 years ago

So what u really want from attacking our religion , belifes and more , tell me so I can get it .. Is hurting other ppl that much fun for you guys cuz you r improving now that you r the bad ones here not us .. ALL I really can say to all what I saw here is

الحمدالله الذي هدانا لنعمة الاسلام وما كنا لنهتدي لولا ان هدانا الله

Trevor, Canada
Trevor, Canada
8 years ago
Reply to  Nana

Nazi-islam is no religion.
Death to every one of them

Nana
9 years ago

Whining are u teaching a muslim about it is own religion islam teach me since I was a little girl everything good never say a thing about violence or anything that u claim .. this is my last words for u cuz I am not saying anything more dont waste your life hating cuz believe me cuz it is simply it is waste if time 1 billion muslim will not disappear cuz u hate them

emmi
emmi
Reply to  Nana

I hate cruelty. Muslims appear to love it. In the UK Muslims who were asked wanted sharia law with all its barbarity in accordance with Mohammed and the Koran.
Also in the UK Muslim men want marriage to 9yr old girls.
This is cruel and dirty, but it is allowed in Islam.

There is a strategy for the takeover of the West and eventually the world by Muslims. See Jimmy Swaggert’s article ‘The Manner Of Islam’. This gives details of the stages of take over by greedy, cruel Muslims and it is happening throughout the world because ignorant Muslims believe there way is better than anyone else’s. It is not . It is cruel, life killing, dictatorial and sexually dirty.
When did you last take control of your own hair, including your pubic hair? Not allowed the freedom to think for yourself and you expect us to want the same. You are a joke.

Nana
Reply to  emmi

Never I’m 23 and i can choose who when and where to marry , a muslim girl should be adult to marry in my religion if you go to court with nine yrs old girl to marry her they probaly will kick u out and might take to jail definitly u r not talking about islam I dont know what religion u talk about but difintly not islam see yusuf estes videos on you tube he is the one who present islam in good way do not believe every thing you hear. Or see

Nana
Reply to  admin

This is an answer to u I’m poisitive now that you really didn’t read the quran or you might read a fake one

Nana
Reply to  admin

First of all I ‘m not lying cuz only ppl who afraid of something are lying and for sure I ‘m not afraid of anything , muhammed peace be upon him did not teach me to lie at all , I ‘m muslim and so proud and want to die as a muslim , finally ur blaffing doesnt interest me anymore and 8 have a life to continue cuz you don’t appear to be someone who want to listen .. KEEP up with what u doing and I’m sure ensh’allah that the truth will get to you someday some how

Nana
Reply to  admin

Never run this is a everything about my prophet peace be upon him if there is someone lying here is you and try to be classy with your words bad mouthing is that something u learned from your religion u r showing me what you accusing me as a muslim so funny .. this is a trust worthy man who speak about islam you even can get touch with him and I’m sure he will not ran away his web site is shareislam.com

Nana
Reply to  admin

So you r talking about quran what about your book see also that link you want proves here u r

Trevor, Canada
Trevor, Canada
8 years ago
Reply to  Nana

nana is just another brainwashed slave of satan

emmi
emmi
9 years ago

Correction. A typo. ‘There way’ should be ‘their way’.