Lazy Muslim Praying on Street of NYC ~ Video

Strolling through the Times Square area the other day, I could not help but notice a man standing and making motions with his arms, while mumbling under his breath. He was another Muslim who turned the streets of NYC into a Mosque. When I spotted him praying I stopped to watch. As he was praying some customers walked up to his food cart, and he stopped to service them. Will Allah be happy about that?! After the customers left, I caught the end of his lazy prayer on film. As he never hit the floor.

Unfortunately he was just doing what Prophet Pervert commanded, with his in your face religion.

Muslim Hadith Book 004, Number 1057: Ibrahim b. Yazid al-Tayml reported:

I used to read the Qur’an with my father in the vestibule (before the door of the mosque). When I recited the ayat (verses) concerning prostration, he prostrated himself. I said to him: Father, do you prostrate yourself in the path? He said: I heard Abu Dharr saying: I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the mosque that was first set up on the earth. He said: Masjid Harim. I said: Then which next? He said: The Masjid al-Aqsa. I said: How long is the space of time between the two? He said: Forty years. He (then) further said: The earth is a mosque for you, so wherever you are at the time of prayer, pray there.

This is becoming an all too familiar sight.

Comments

comments

13 comments for “Lazy Muslim Praying on Street of NYC ~ Video

1. Chris LA
    December 28, 2011 at 8:11 am

“Make sure you do not perform your religious duties in public so that people will see what you do. If you do these things publicly, you will not have any reward from your Father in heaven. . . When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites! They love to stand up an pray in the houses of worship and on the street corners, so that everyone will see them. I assure you, they have already been paid in full! . . . When you pray, do not use a lot of meaningless words, as the pagans do, who think that God will hear them because their prayers are long.” (Matthew 6:1-7)

Prayer should be private communication with God, not a public political ritual.

2. December 28, 2011 at 8:39 am

There is another verse in Holy Writ that mentions that the best place to pray is in secret in your room after slamming the door shut so that no one can see you except the Heavenly Father.

Yes, the Muslims pray out in the open so that “infidels” can see how “holy” they are. Sure!! But I dare say that Muslims that pray out in the open are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

After praying to the Muslim god Satan, also known as Allah, all Muslim males go home and see their wives and daughters as second class or worse.

Other Muslim male perverts will go home and murder their daughters, or wives, in an Honor Killing.

Other Muslim male hypocrites will go home and murder an apostate, who no longer wishes to participate in Islamic hypocrisy, or in Criminal Activity of Islam.

Other Muslim male hypocrites will go home and beat their wives legally a la Islam.

Other Muslim male perverts will go home and rape underage little girls, sometimes as young as five years old, who had been forced into “marriage.”

Yes, Islam is very evil. I wonder why some Muslims don’t get it.

WE MUST DESTROY THE CRIME SYNDICATE OF ISLAM BEFORE THE CRIME SYNDICATE OF ISLAM DESTROYS US.

3. kope
    December 28, 2011 at 10:10 am

muslims praying in your church

kill all librals

4. BayouCoyote
    December 28, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Isn’t that the same filthy koranimal who racked up all those health-code violations?

5. Meadow
    December 29, 2011 at 10:14 am

He should be afraid, very afraid… a jinn is going to get him in the bathroom.

6. Nathan Hale
    December 31, 2011 at 10:03 am

That reminds me to not buy from a hot dog stand that says `halal’ on it. Was upset when I found I’d accidently bought`halal’ certified cookies at Costco. Tossed the cookies to the dogs, so their stomachs could give the Islam certification the blessing it deserved.
    Does anyone keep track of `halal’ products commonly sold in the U.S? Want to know what to avoid.

7. Charlie
    December 31, 2011 at 2:36 pm

I was in NYC in January. Walked up to a cart, noticed it was halal and so bought a hot dog from the KOSHER stand next to it.

January 2, 2012 at 8:57 am

Good for you Charlie. I will not buy from them either.

8. Dorothy Margaret
    January 2, 2012 at 5:21 am

Happy New Year Mr. Logan.

Thank you for all you’ve done throughout the last year. Please keep up the good work and continue your reports.

We appreciate what you are doing.

January 2, 2012 at 8:53 am

Thanks, and a great 2012 to you and your family!

• Sammy
        January 13, 2012 at 3:22 am

Good on ya Logan.
        G’day to you and your family.
        Me and my mates appreciate what you have done!

January 13, 2012 at 3:03 pm

We are in this together mate!

9. Sammy