Koran verse 009.029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Now unfortunately even more powerful Christians have joined the I love Islam list. In a complete state of weakness, the Vatican has reached out to their “Muslim friends” in an effort to fight secularism. I could understand the Vatican wanting to fight secularism, but this is clear promotion of Islam, and a sign of weakness.
Hat tip to Damien.
FOR INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE
MESSAGE FOR THE END OF RAMADAN
‘Id al-Fitr 1432 H. / 2011 A.D.
Christians and Muslims: Working together for mankind’s spiritual dimension
Dear Muslim friends,
1. The end of the month of Ramadan offers the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue a welcome occasion for sending you our most cordialwishes, hoping that the efforts you have so generously made during this month will bring all the desired spiritual fruits.
2. This year, we have thought to give priority to the theme of the spiritual dimension of the human person. This concerns a reality which Christians and Muslims consider to be of prime importance, faced as we are with the challenges of materialism and secularisation. The relationship that every humanperson has with the transcendent is not a moment in history, but is part of human nature. We do not believe in fate; we are convinced – moreover it is our experience – that God guides us on our path!
Which God would that be? The God of Christianity, or the one of Islam who calls for the ultimate destruction of Christianity?
Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it.” Abu Huraira added “If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): — ‘And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them.” (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)
Back to the dhimmican.
3. Christians and Muslims, beyond their differences, recognise the dignity of the human person endowed with both rights and duties. They think thatintelligence and freedom are indeed gifts which must impel believers to recognise these values which are shared because they rest on the same human nature.
This letter was written by Jean-Louis Cardinal Tauran, President of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue. Has he actually studied Islam? Did he miss this class?
Muslim Hadith Book 019, Number 4366:
It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
You know what Jean-Louis? Muslims are doing a great job at that, and instead of fighting back, you are looking to join forces with them and help promote Islam. Did your God tell you to promote other religions?
4. This is why the transmission of such human and moral values to the younger generations constitutes a common concern. It is our duty to help them discover that there is both good and evil, that conscience is a sanctuary to berespected, and that cultivating the spiritual dimension makes us more responsible, more supportive, more available for the common good.
5. Christians and Muslims are too often witnesses to the violation of the sacred, of the mistrust of which those who call themselves believers are the target. We cannot but denounce all forms of fanaticism and intimidation, the prejudices and the polemics, as well as the discrimination of which, at times, believers are the object both in the social and political life as well as in the mass media.
OK Jean, you start by denouncing Mohammad for being a fanatic and intimidator…
Bukhari Hadith Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.” Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, “O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?” He replied, “Whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’, faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have.”
6. We are spiritually very close to you, dear Friends, asking God to give you renewed spiritual energy and we send you our very best wishes for peace and happiness.
No you are not, I have already proven that. Once again, which God Jean? Please be specific. You sending your best to Muslims, is the equivalent of Jews sending their best to Nazis in hope of peace. It will not work. You would think after all this time, the Vatican would have figured that out. YOU are in a position of leadership, act like one!
Jean-Louis Cardinal Tauran President
Archbishop Pier Luigi Celata
FOR INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE
00120 Vatican City
Telephone: 0039.06.6988 4321 / 06.6988 3648
Fax: 0039.06.6988 4494