Whether Muslims takeover through violence or by using our freedoms against us to advance Islam, the final goal is the same. That is an America governed by Sharia Law. While the laws of America are equal for all, Sharia Law discriminates against non-Muslims, apostates, homosexuals, and women. I believe if more Americans knew what Sharia Law demands they would take a stand against it. This will be my first installment on Sharia, and I just want it known that the laws I write about were taken from, the Reliance of the “Traveller, A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law”. The book has the stamp of approval of Al Azhar, the world’s highest learning Islamic school. This first installment shows us how non-Muslims, are treated as second-class citizens under Islamic rule. I will not add any commentary to the laws, this way people can print it out if they like. They are pretty self explanatory, though if anyone has any questions please ask them in the comment section below.Thank you.
JUSTICE CHAPTER: NON-MUSLIM SUBJECTS OF THE ISLAMIC STATE (AHL AL-DHIMMA)
o11.1 A formal agreement of protection is made with citizens who are:
(4) Samarians and Sabians, if their religions do not respectively contradict the fundamental bases of Judaism and Christianity;
(5) and those who adhere to the religion of Abraham or one of the other prophets (upon whom be blessings and peace).
o11.2 Such an agreement may not be effected with those who are idol worshippers, or those who do not have a Sacred Book or something that could have been a book.
(A: Something that could have been a Book refers to those like the Zoroastrians, who have remnants resembling an ancient Book. As for the psuedoscriptures of cults that have appeared since Islam (n: such as the Sikh, Baha’is, Mormons, Qadianis, etc.) they are neither are nor could be a Book since the Koran is the final revelation.)
o11.3 Such an agreement is only valid when the subject peoples:
(a) follow the rules of Islam (o11.5) (A: those mentioned below (o11.5) and those involving public behavior and dress, though in acts of worship and their private lives, the subject communities have their own laws, judges, and courts, enforcing the rules of their own religion among themselves);
(b) and pay the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya)
THE NON-MUSLIM POLL TAX
o11.4 The minimum non-Muslim poll tax is on dinar (n: 4.235 grams of gold) per person (A: per year) The maximum is whatever both sides agree upon.
It is collected with leniency and politeness, as are all debts, and it not levied on women, children, or the insane.
o11.5 Such non-Muslim subjects are obliged to comply with Islamic rules that pertain to the safety and indemnity of life, reputation, and property. In addition, they:
(1) are penalized for committing adultery or theft, though not for drunkenness:
(2) are distinguished from Muslims in dress, wearing a wide cloth belt (zunnar)
(3) are not greeted with “as-Salamu ‘alaykun”;
(4) must keep to the side of the street;
(5) may not build higher than or as high as the Muslims’ buildings, though if they acquire a tall house, it is not razed;
(6) are forbidden to openly display wine or pork (A: to ring church bells or display crosses,) recite the Torah or Evangel aloud, or make public display of their funerals and feastdays;
(7) and are forbidden to build new churches
o11.6 They are forbidden to reside in the Hijaz, meaning the area and towns around Mecca, Medina, and Yamama, for more than three days (when the caliph allows them to enter there for something they need).
o11.7 A non-Muslim may not enter the Meccan Sacred Precinct (Haram) under any circumstances, or enter any other mosque without persmission (A: nor may Muslims enter churches without their permission).
o11.8 It is obligatory for the caliph to protect those of them who are in Muslim lands just as he would Muslims, and to seek the release of those captured.
o11.9 If non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic state refuse to conform to the rules of Islam or pay the non-Muslim poll tax, than their agreement with the state has been violated. (dis: o11.11) (A: though if only one of them disobeys, it concerns him alone).
o11.10 The agreement is also violated (A: with respect to the offender alone) if the state has stipulated that any of the following things break it, and one of the subjects does so anyway, though if the state has not stipulated that these break the agreement, then they do not; namely, if one of the subject people:
(1) commits adultery with a Muslim woman or marries her;
(2) conceals spies of hostile forces;
(3) leads a Muslim away from Islam;
(4) kills a Muslim;
(5) or mentions something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam.
o11.11 When a subject’s agreement with the state has been violated, the caliph chooses between the four alternatives mentioned in connection with prisoners of war (o9.14).
PRISONERS OF WAR
o9.14 When an adult male is taken captive, the caliph considers the interests
(O: of Islam and the Muslims) and decides between the prisoner’s death, slavery, release without paying anything, or ransoming himself in exchange for money or a Muslim captive held by the enemy.
If the prisoner becomes a Muslim (O: before the caliph chooses any of the four alternatives) then he may not be killed , and one of the other three alternatives is chosen.