Brooklyn NY: Masjid Nur Al-Islam~ How They Lure Them in…
Recently I obtained some literature from Masjid Nur Al-Islam, located in the Kensington section of Brooklyn NY. The Masjid is known for blasting the call to prayer from its rooftop for all to hear. By analyzing the literature we’ll see how they are attempting to lure non-Muslims into their religion of domination.
The first is the “30 Facts About Islam” pamphlet.
1) “Islam” means “peace through the submission to God”.
They have purposely left out the fact that Muslims are to fight and force this “peace” on non-Muslims, if they do not accept Islamic rule. Which will leave them as a subordinate to Islam.
Koran Verse 009.029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
I am going to skip ahead to the most pertinent ones.
5) There are six articles of faith in Islam. These are the basic beliefs that one must have in order to be considered a true Muslim. They are belief in: A) the One God. B) all the prophets of God. C) the original scriptures revealed to Prophets Moses, David, Jesus, and Muhammad. D) the angels. E) the Day of Judgment and the Hereafter. F) the divine decree (or destiny).
What they fail to mention is that the Jesus of Christianity, is NOT the Jesus of Islam. As the Jesus of Islam is said to come back and destroy Christianity! Now why would he come back and destroy the religion he started? Come on, at least try and make sense. After destroying Christianity, the Islamic scriptures state he will govern the world under Islam.
Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 55, Number 658:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said “How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7)
Moving right along.
6) Islam is a complete way of life that governs all facets of life: moral, spiritual, social, political, economical, intellectual, etc.
Yes, Islam even governs those who want nothing to do with Islam. That’s my point.
9) Allah is not the God of Muslims only. He is the God of all people and all creation. Just because people refer to God using different terms does not mean that they are different gods. Spanish people refer to God as “Dios” and French people refer to God as “Dieu”, yet they are all the same God. Interestingly, most Arab Jews and Arab Christians refer to God as “Allah”. And the word Allah in Arabic appears on the walls of many Arab churches.
This one is CONical. If “Allah” is so perfect, why were their Churches in the first place? Why not just have Mosques only from day one?! The reason is that Allah is not the God of Christianity. This is easily proven in the following two examples.
The 9Th Commandment states the following:
The Islamic scriptures state it is OK to lie.
Muslim Hadith Book 032, Number 6303:
Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good. Ibn Shihab said he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them).
So what, did the God of Christianity suddenly change his or her mind and say “what the heck”, let the lies fly?!
The 10Th Commandment states the following:
“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife,….
I guess the God of Christianity had another change of heart, and added this scripture later in time.
Jihad: o9:13 When a child or a woman is taken captive they becomes slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled. (From Reliance of the Traveller, Justice Chapter p.604.)
So if you lust for your neighbor’s wife, just take her as a captive of jihad. As I said the God of Christianity, is NOT the God of Islam. Keep trying…
12) Muslims believe in and acknowledge all the prophets of old, from Adam to Jesus. Muslims believe that they brought the message of peace and submission (islam) to different peoples at different times. Muslims also believe that these prophets were “muslims” because they submitted their wills to God.
Once again, if the God of Islam is so great, why didn’t he or she just have the Koran written from day one? If all the prophets were Muslims, how come no one bothered to tell them? Scratch your head on that one my Muslim readers….
19) Muslims do not believe in the concept of “vicarious atonement” but rather believe in the law of personal responsibility. Islam teaches that each person is responsible for his or her own actions. On the Day of Judgment Muslims believe that every person will be resurrected and will have to answer to God for their every word, thought, and deed. Consequently, a practicing Muslim is always striving to be righteous.
Of course they leave out the fact that being “righteous” means to kill Jews to reach judgment day.
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
20) Islam was not spread by the sword. It was spread by the word (Islamic teachings) and the example of its followers. Islam teaches that there is no compulsion in religion (the Holy Qur’an 2:256 and 10:99).
Ummm….it sure has. I guess you have never heard of the Muslim invasions of Egypt and Persia. As far as your “no compulsion” bit, please refer to my response to #1.
21) Terrorism, unjustified violence and the killing of innocent people are absolutely forbidden in Islam. Islam is a way of life that is meant to bring peace to a society, whether its people are Muslim or not. The extreme actions of those who claim to be Muslim may be, among other things, a result of their ignorance or uncontrolled anger. Tyrant rulers and those who commit acts of terrorism in the name of Islam are simply not following Islam. These people are individuals with their own views and political agendas. Fanatical Muslims are no more representative of the true Islamic teachings than Timothy McVeigh or David Koresh are of Christianity. Extremism and fanaticism is a problem that is common to all religious groups. Anyone who thinks that all Muslims are terrorists should remember that the famous boxer Muhammad Ali, perhaps the most celebrated person of our era, is a practicing Muslim.
The IslamoCON is in full gear now. Because Mohammad was a self-professed terrorist.
Muslim Hadith Book 004, Number 1062:
Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon hlmg) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me.
They also avoid stating what “innocent people” are, and leave out the fact that anyone can be killed for “spreading mischief” in the land. Timothy McVeigh did not state his horrific act was done in the name of Christianity, and David Koresh was a child molester. Just as Mohammad was, and Jesus was not. In your DESPERATE attempt to defend Islam, you talk too much. The more you talk, the more your deception will be exposed.
Let’s move onto the Mohammad Ali con. He was a stooge of Islam, who implies he is against slavery, but joins a religion of slavery.
Muslim Hadith Book 10, Number 3901: Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) on migration; he (the Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah’s Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man).
It also seems he actually believes Islam is a religion of peace. Talk about being used.
22) The word “jihad” does not mean “holy war”. Instead, it means the inner struggle that one endures in trying to submit their will to the will of God. Some Muslims may say they are going for “jihad” when fighting in a war to defend themselves or their fellow Muslims, but they only say this because they are conceding that it will be a tremendous struggle. But there are many other forms of jihad which are more relevant to the everyday life of a Muslim such as the struggles against laziness, arrogance, stinginess, or the struggle against a tyrant ruler or against the temptation of Satan, or against one’s own ego, etc.
Actually they only tell their targets half the story here. Jihad has two meanings, the greater jihad is the inner struggle, but thee lesser jihad means to wage war against non-Muslims, signifying warfare to establish the religion. (Reliance of the Traveller, Justice Chapter, p. 599.)
23) Women are not oppressed in Islam. Any Muslim man that oppresses a woman is not following Islam. Among the many teachings of Prophet Muhammad that protected the rights and dignity of women is his saying, “…the best among you are those who treat their wives well.” (Tirmidhi)
Is this “protecting the dignity” of woman?
Muslim Hadith Book 004, Number 1034:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass and a dog disrupt the prayer, but something like the back of a saddle guards against that.
Muslim Hadith Book 004, Number 1039:
Al-Aswad reported that ‘A’isha said: You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses, whereas I lay on the bedstead and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came there and stood in the middle of the bedstead and said prayer. I did not like to take off the quilt from me (in that state), so I moved away quietly from the front legs of the bedstead and thus came out of the quilt.
Real nice….real nice.
24) Islam grants women numerous rights in the home and in society. Among them are the right to earn money, to financial support, to an education, to an inheritance, to being treated kindly, to vote, to a dowry, to keep their maiden name, to worship in a mosque, etc., etc.
The reality of the situation is that Islam grants woman less rights than men. In court testimony is one example of this.
Koran verse 2:282
YUSUFALI:Let his guardian dictate faithfully, and get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her.
As you can see the harsh realities of Islam have been omitted. But wait! It gets better.
Page 6: “Allah informs us in the Qur’an that Muhammad is mentioned in the Torah and Gospel, through his descriptions and actions.
Koran Verse 007.157
YUSUFALI: “Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper.”
They go on to point out Koran verse 61:006, which says that Jesus himself was happy that Mohammad was coming. (Here is a clue, just because it is in the Koran, does mean it is true.)
Koran Verse 061.006
YUSUFALI: And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: “O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.” But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, “this is evident sorcery!”
Their next move is to try and claim the Bible spoke of Mohammad by quoting Isaiah 29:12. Claiming the illiterate was Mohammad. “Who is this who cannot read other than Mohammad?” But if you look at the surrounding verses you will see that the Lord was talking about “people”, NOT just one man.
11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say to him, “Read this, please,” he will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.” 12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” he will answer, “I don’t know how to read.” 13 The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men. 14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” 15 Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?”
Even if the Lord was referring to Mohammad, it was not in a favorable way! Like I said, the more you talk, the more I will expose. Enjoy!