US: Muslim “Discrimination” Lawsuits on the Rise~ Video

Once again Muslims are playing the victim card, as they try to change our country to suit Islam. Muslims are using our freedoms against us to advance Islam, and if things do not change they will eventually destroy us from within. It is time end all Muslim immigration, before it gets as bad here as it is in the UK. (For the record, I do not condone the act of pulling off their hijab. Which is mentioned in the video.)

29 comments for “US: Muslim “Discrimination” Lawsuits on the Rise~ Video

1. April 24, 2010 at 9:44 pm

It's like the situation in Sweden. Muslims are growing more and more fanatic and a lot of women wear hijab and other muslim-cloths, they dont wear clothes I think.

They dont bother about hygiene-rules in their jobs, their costumes is a hygiene-risk, a big one. But islam is more important to them. And they run to DO, the swedish discriminationorganisation, and complaint and cry that swedes are so full of hate and racism. And DO feels sorry for them and take employers to court. It's sick!

• April 24, 2010 at 9:47 pm

I remember reading that they were jumping into public pools fully dressed. They are not too concerned with anyone else, are they?

• April 24, 2010 at 10:16 pm

Yes, they swim with clothes on and swimming pools closed for other than Muslim women sometimes. They have to be a muslima every minute of the day and in every way. And Sweden bows and give them all they want. It's called Freedom of Religion.

Islam is superior to all!

• April 24, 2010 at 11:04 pm

As long as the followers of Islam are happy, so are the liberals that support it. The beliefs of anyone else do not matter. What a precedent they are setting.

• April 25, 2010 at 4:25 am

The hygiene issue really bothers me.

• April 25, 2010 at 11:21 am

Yes, me too. I am a nurse by the way and hygienerules are banged into us during edcuation and one of the most important thing to handle during everydays work.

Even trained muslim nurses, mostly converts, in Sweden refuses to take their muslim clothes of and then you dont get a job. The rules are very strict, respect them or not, if not you got sacked. But they try and try.

In other areas of work with patients the law is too weak and there has the DO sat in, so now our Socialstyrelsen has to update the laws to protect the patients against the muslim womens nonchalance for hygiene. I interviewed hygienenurses and Socialstyrelsen, for four years and last year, but only for my blog. (Not for an article, I have written such thing too for newspapers in Sweden. )
        If you want to read abouth the situation the link is http://asifsomom.blogspot.com/2010/03/manskliga-r… in english:
        Human rights and the equal conditions – on whose terms?
        The blogarticle is only in swedish, sorry.

Yes, Sweden has to make new and clearer rules only because of muslimas and because of DO that keep nagging and nagging on behalf of muslimas. Swedish women knows about hygiene and respect the way you dress at work, but muslimas don't. So for the protection and the legal certainty for patients in healthcare new laws are on the way!

I don't have any respectful words left over for muslims anymore. I am proud racist and don't bother at all! I rather feel sick and sad and I never stop talking about the scary situation in Sweden. Just because of the muslims.

• April 25, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Vaileth, I don't see much on the link you cited.

What's been happening in Britain has me really worried. They let the arselifters get away with not using alcohol-based hand wash. Then they stopped a nurse from wearing a crucifix but they have no problem with arselifters wearing long sleeves.

I would never let one treat me. Its not worth the risk.

• April 25, 2010 at 1:17 pm
          • April 25, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Yes I noticed that but haven't had time to take a closer look at the methods that was presented and how they will impact on patients. But thx for the tip, I will look at it. But I hope our swedish authorities does'nt give in of us patients under muslims….:(

We have even have cases in Sweden where it's called discrimination because people wants doctors that can speak swedish so they can have a good explanation why they and their children are ill. The muslims thinks arabic works in all countries,,,

• April 25, 2010 at 3:15 pm

LOL! Like their doctors would know anything anyway.

• Disgusted
          March 11, 2011 at 7:39 am

wow you disgust me!!!

2. Tonto
    April 25, 2010 at 1:07 am

There is no such thing as discrimination against muz. The muz are a blight on humanity and should be treated like the human disease that they are….and stamped out. Exporting all muzleems and muzleem sympathizers would be a good start. After that, any country found to be supportive of islam for any reason should be bombed back to the stone age. We should start with Mecca. Blast all islamic buildings and so-called holy places into oblivion.

• Robin Shadowes
      April 25, 2010 at 2:14 am

If they really get the crap nuked out of them, I would be the last one to cry over it. The way I see it they have it coming anyway. They would all have brought it upon themselves. They could have chosen another different lifestyle and thus co-existed in peace with the rest of the world. However that would of course be un-pislamic according to their view.

• April 25, 2010 at 4:37 am

I have no problem nuking arselifters. They are all going to hell anyway. But I do worry about the tiny minority of Christians, etc.

Personally, I think we should use their laws against them in the West. Treat them the same way they treat dhimmis. Make them pay jizya, deny them any rights, force them to wear special clothes, treat them as second class citizens and force sharia law on them. Any transgressions and they lose a limb or two.

• Robin Shadowes
        April 25, 2010 at 7:49 am

We could call them dhummies for that is what they are. I would apply for the job as jizya collector any day. I would love to kick them in the rear and spit in their mouths too.

• April 25, 2010 at 10:23 am

LOL! How about official burka inspector? You'd probably need a strong stomach for that though.

• April 25, 2010 at 11:39 am

The smell inside a burka is awful. The Norwegian author Åsne Seierdal, wrote about her experiences in Afghanistan and wearing burka. I can't understand why burkas are allowed in the West and people only talked about banning. You can't see anything but straight forward, hardly that. The smell inside is your own, your sweat and so on, plus the smell from foodpreparing and all the smells are on you again even if you just have taken a bath in a bathhouse. It's undone work, as we says in Sweden.

Being a Muslim woman is to be dirty and even in the eyes of religion.
            The smell when a muslim women passes you on a bus or in a store…I stop here so Chris don't have to close his blog.

It's so sad, so sad but I don't feel sad for the women who chooses islam.

• April 25, 2010 at 12:13 pm

LOL! I rarely see it here. But I don't live anywhere near them, thankfully.

• April 25, 2010 at 2:56 pm

I live in Swedens fifths biggest town and Sweden has a huge amount of muslims. I live in a 'white area ' and once I was on my way by feet to my boyfriend, (at my age":) and 75% of the people I met was muslims and or african.

If you go to the innercity it's the same situation. Swedens cities are no longer swedish cities, they are muslim. You can't even believe your eyes anylonger.

• April 25, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Fortunately, its not that bad in Australia. Yet.

And Australians aren't adverse to fighting back –

• Robin Shadowes
            April 25, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Burka inspector almost sounds like something Monty Python would have come up with. Life in a modern society today is like living a Python sketch 24/7.

• April 26, 2010 at 2:33 am

That reminds me of MP's gas inspector sketch (it was intervowen in with the Piranha Brothers one).

3. April 25, 2010 at 4:31 am

The report states that arselifters say more education is the answer (my paraphrasing). All I can say is for whom?

Arselifters are too ignorant to be educated and if Americans get educated about pislam there would be more of this going on.

4. Veve
    April 25, 2010 at 1:47 pm

What I don't understand is why we Occidentals have to abide by their laws while visiting their countries, whilst they don't?

The funny thing is the hypocrisy of it all: as I took a plane to Dubai: all the women wore minis, jeans, no veils and as welanded: what a transformation? A travesty?

• April 25, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Respect is supposed to be a two-way street. Islam is a one-way street.

5. August 14, 2010 at 2:50 pm