Churches to do Koran Readings on 9/11

As I stated earlier, this whole “Burn a Koran Day” is extremely being blown out of proportion. Christians that I have never seen say a word about the persecution of their Christians brothers and sisters, are being more protective of Islam than their own religion. Now we have two Churches that are going to honor Islam. A religion which calls for their dominance, and insults their view of Jesus. To make matters worse they are doing this on 911, to try and counter the “Burn a Koran Day”.

Louisville religious groups are planning events in opposition to that. Clifton Universalist Unitarian Church will host a continuous reading of the Quran on Sept. 11 from 9:11 a.m. to 9:11 p. m. The same day, Interfaith Paths to Peace plans displays and readings from the sacred texts of various world religions on such topics as peace and cooperation at 11:30 a.m. at Highland Baptist Church.

Link to Article

Will these Churches even bother to read these verses?

The one that encourages Muslims to lie.

Koran Verse 003.028
YUSUFALI: Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah

The one that tells Muslims not to befriend Jews and Christians.

Koran verse 005.051
YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

The one that calls for the extortion and dominance of Christians.

Koran verse 009.029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Or the one that says non-Muslims are beasts for not being a Muslim.

Koran verse 008.055
YUSUFALI: For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.

How many more Christians have to suffer under Islamic rule, until Churches like these wake up? Ignoring the threat of Islam, does not make it go away.

Warn the World

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
79 Comments
Inline Feedbacks

Assisting their executioners!

wtd
wtd
11 years ago

Just when you thought it couldn’t get more stupid…THIS.

Reply to  wtd

How many Bible readings have there ever been in a mosque? Stupid, stupid dhimmi’s!

boniferous
boniferous
11 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does.

11 years ago

“A religion which calls for their dominance, and insults their view of Jesus.”

Stop with the hate, already. This is nonsense.

KansasGirl
KansasGirl
11 years ago

You can only hope America won’t back down.

Dajjal
11 years ago

Read the damn Koran, Harry, before displaying proof that you are a moron.

8:39 commands Muslims to fight pagans until only Allah is worshiped in the entire world.

It is codified into Islamic law in Reliance of the traveller, o9.9.

9:29 commands Muslims to fight Jews & Christians until they are subjugated and pay extortion. It is codified into Islamic law in o9.8.

Before calling me a fool, liar & etc. and accusing me of twisting, distorting, cherry picking & etc, as morons always do, read my blog post entitled ROPMA and click each of the tafsir titles, reading them carefully.

Then turn to my blog post: “The defamation of Jesus Christ”. You have much to learn. Islam denies his divinity, paternity, crucifixion, death & resurrection and predicts his return as a genocidal warlord who will complete the genocide of Jews and rule the world by the Koran.

11 years ago

Holy texts are full of archaic, crazy verse. There’s plenty in the bible one can cite.

You don’t hold an entire religion suspect due to the foolishness of a fraction. That, my friend, is bigotry and simply un-American.

I refuse to conflate the entire Islamic religion with terrorism.

Stop the hate and nonsense.

Greycoat

Harry you are a fool.

From the TRUE GOD of the Universe, ie. the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob:

PR 8:13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

AM 5:15 Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.

RO 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

suprkufrB
11 years ago

Cite one passage in the Bible wherein Jesus orders His followers to assault, subjugate or kill non-believers.
I’m becoming increasingly hostile toward you know-nothings who mindlessly recycle an urban legend without bothering to determine whether it has any basis in fact.

Greycoat
Reply to  suprkufrB

Mohammad says “SUBMIT!”

Jesus says: “BELIEVE!”

John Billings
John Billings

Harry,
You plasticine people, who cannot manage rational debate, but go “squish” every time something does not fit your PC agenda, are more dangerous than the Moslems.

You really need to read the Koran instead of latte-licking “intelligentsia” trash. Now you are facing a real thinker, who is not afraid of being non-PC (left or right).

To one who does read the Koran, and who can think, the truth is obvious. In fact, no one who obeys the Koran can also keep the US Constitution, and therefore no orthodox Muslim can be an American.

Reply to  John Billings

Muslims are the first aggregate of immmigrants who will have to make a significant sacrifice and change in order to become respectable citizens.
It is already clear that they are incapable of living up to Western preferences and standards by their European experience.
Do they really think it will be any easier here?

11 years ago

“Muslims are on a worldwide movement looking to impose religious laws on all.”

My friend, this is absolute idiocy. The doctor who saved my life was a Muslim, and a great man. But in your world, he’s out to kill me. This is sheer lunacy.

I can assure you that the vast majority of Muslim Americans do not want to dominate you.

I urge you to stop your hatred.

Gary Rumain
11 years ago

I’ll bet you that that doctor didn’t wash his hands before treating you.

And, if they are not, why are they calling for sharia in the US, the UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, etc.?

I urge you to wise up and get a clue lest you be labelled a dhimmi and pay jizya to your arselifting masters.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Gary Rumain

I sure hope he didn’t wash his hands before he treated that dhimmi moron. I also hope he spit in the wound before he stitched it up.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Robin Shadowes

It wouldn’t surprise me. Arselifters can’t be trusted. Their fecal jihad activities, for example.

11 years ago

You can submit thousands to times to thousands of things.
And I’m sure you’ll be a good servant, and will feel yourself subdued as you should.
Death only comes once, and I’d rather die once than submit a thousand times.
And Islam is submission. Not just of the faithful, but of the other to the faithful.
If you are not a Muslim, you are other.

11 years ago

Admin, you are one horrible human being.

Harry
you are a Mo troll

suprkufrB
11 years ago

Harry, you’re pathetic. You haven’t responded to a single one of the arguments against your position advanced by those who’ve disagreed with you during this entire protracted exchange. Your debating skills are those of a six year old, restricted to irrelevencies and ad hominem insults.
There are 57 islamic countries – in which would you like to live?

mlonightwolf
mlonightwolf
Reply to  suprkufrB

They never respond. Typical leftist/atheist. Why aren’t muslims nationwide standing up against radicals???? Where are they? They need to unite instead of being afraid of Sharia Law and those radicals that promote it. They will never respond, only ignore, because they can’t argue against truth.

Chris
Chris
11 years ago

Christian ministers who lend support of the Islamist agenda of achieving total submission willingly or by force (per Surah 3:83) have joined a sad legacy of religious leaders who helped pave the way for Islamic take-over of Christian nations. Bat Ye’or in her definitive work, “The Decline of Eastern Christianity Under Islam,” states on page 128ff, “Islamic domination over Christian populations was successfully imposed and consolidated due to a close collaboration between the Muslim state and dhimmi leaders, who combined spiritual and temporal power. . . However anti-Christian their policy, the Muslim leaders always utilized the services of eminent Christians in their closest entourage. . . the Christian leaders and the Churches easily adapted to the domination of Islam, which allowed a privileged minority to grow rich by farming tribute, and the Churches to retain their rites and the fiscal, legal, and control over their communities. . . Thus one may discern the self-perpetuating Christian Islamophile current running consistently through history, even swelling the ranks of the Islamic armies, which strengthened and guided them toward the conquest of their former homelands.”

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Chris

Plus the koranimals made wide use of janissaries – dhimmi slaves who did their fighting for them. Usually against their own people.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Chris

But it won’t last. Once the arselifters rise to officila power, they will all be executed anyway and christianity be banned.

denialator
11 years ago

Obviously, these other ministers and pseudo-Christians are unaware of their foolishness, and have no clue what doors to evils and demons will be invited to take up residence among them by handling and promoting such satanic scriptures as found in the Qur’an.

Proverbs 4:2
For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.

3If anyone (C)advocates a different doctrine and does not agree with (D)sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine (E)conforming to godliness,

1 Timothy 6 (NASB)

4he is (F)conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in (G)controversial questions and (H)disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions,

Proverbs 6 (NASB)

27Can a man take fire in his bosom
And his clothes not be burned?
28Or can a man walk on hot coals
And his feet not be scorched?

1 John 4:3
and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Laura
Laura
11 years ago

More revolting dhimmitude. The news just gets more depressing.

Tonto
Tonto
11 years ago

I was fixin’ to go down there to the Dove Church until I heard that the koran burning was put on hold……I still believe in doing it. What’s the difference? They been at war with us for years, before we even noticed….it dates back to the time of Thomas Jefferson when he sent the Marines to Tripoli as “screw you ” ambassadors. The problem with muz is that they scream bloody murder for us to adhere to a “code” that they don’t have any intention of using themselves…with them, it’s ALWAYS one way. Well, screw them! Burn them korans and show pics on the net…..they already been trying to do their damnedest….and got the crap kicked out of them ….every single time!

Rose
Rose
11 years ago

Wow, Chris, I am so sorry that you have to bear the brunt of such ignorance. Those of us who have been following your site know you to be an extremely polite person who in the face of such stupidity or the anger that is often directed at you, including death threats, always behaves way above the fray. I wish I had your calm and manners.

Harry, When there is a free mooslum country in the world, and when mooslum women are not being tortured and denied basic human rights, or countries like Sudan are not the recepients of pisslamic genocide, then you come back here and tell us that we are hateful. Shame on you.

Martel Sobieskey
Martel Sobieskey
11 years ago

Many Christians cannot tell the difference betweeen Christianity and masochism. Such persons are “masochistically impaired”. They protect the islamic sadists that do them harm in some ignorable gratification. This is mental illness which is rampant in the “confused Christain” community. No authentic Christain will support Islam because Islam demands the destruction of Christianity

Exactly.
Muslims believe Christianity to be profane.
Christians, if they are honest with themselves, think the same of Islam.
I believe that the Muslims denied Christ.
They worship a profane god through a profane prophet.
“Ye shall know them by their fruits.”
The truth was never more clearly written.

Diane Johnson
Diane Johnson
11 years ago

Well, I gotta say that if our Pastors at Church even look like speaking in favour of islam, I will be walking out. However, I don’t think they would. It disturbs me about this church in question being Baptist…but I understand there is a great deal of craziness happening in good ol’ Chicago. Every time I read of some lunacy to do with muz it always emmanates out of Chicago.
I recently purchased a fold out brochure titled; ISLAM WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. A Quick Reference Guide by Ron Rhodes of Harvest House Publishers in Eugene, Oregon.
it is a – islam says/ Bible says – type of document and is extremely Politically Correct. If I did not already know what I know thanks to people like you Chris, and others I would be lulled into thinking it is only a few of them that are crazy people. It has no mention of sharia law dominance to come for our countries, and herin lies the danger. Many, many people think sharia law is only for the radicals and it would never happen here….oh how wrong and misguided they are. My own sister believes I am a racist, even though I tell her islam is not a race but a religion so how could I be racist. She thinks it is very un-Christian of me to be so against muslim population growth, and not all of them are bad. All I can say is God help us all….if I can’t get through to my own sister. When I offer her reading material she just ignores it. The only hope I have is taking her to the Conference ( THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN) of Walid Shoebat and Dr Chuck Missler. I won’t tell her what it’s about I will just buy the tickets and let her hear for herself from a former terrorist.
This is going all around Australia but one night only in each Capital City.
Has it been presented over there??
God Bless you Chris and all your readers.
Christian Nanna

Reply to  Diane Johnson

It is not a Southern Baptist Church. Many independent churches in the South call themselves Baptist but they believe a varity of differing things that are not sanctioned by the SBC.

11 years ago

This is such a sad website, simply full of ignorance and hatred. Look at the comments directed toward me: “I’ll bet you the doctor didn’t wash his hands.” “He has to do his job, doesn’t he” “There are 57 Islamic countries, in which would you like to live” Simply pathetic paranoia. One poster is all set to go down to Florida and join the Quran burning, safety to our troops be damned. Sick. Sick. Sick.

I’ll state it again: holy texts of all religions are replete with archaic and brutal verse. To say that the entire Islamic religion holds this ugliness close to their hearts is absolute lunacy. Sadly, evil lurks in the hearts and minds of women and men of all creeds and colors.

Chris, I can assure you and your followers that the vast majority of Muslim Americans are not on a quest to dominate you. For goodness sake, if this was the ultimate goal as delineated by the Quran, christianity and judaism would have been wiped out ages ago, would it not?

Believe me, and mark my words: the hate and bigotry in your heart, Chris, will do you in long before any Muslim or any tenet of Sharia law will.

Gary Rumain
11 years ago

Basically, what you’re saying is that you know next to nothing about pislam. Go do and study and look up the real history of pislam.

Reply to  admin

Here you go, Chris. Here’s a list of Muslim organizations who have condemned 9/11.

Now, I ask you – if the Muslim religion is as dangerous as you say, and if their quest is to dominate Christians and Jews, why have Christianity and Judaism propsered for all these many years?

Reply to  admin

A world in which all people believe in only one faith, practice only one culture and want only one thing (Islamic salvation) is the closest thing to hell I know of.
I would despise such a world.

11 years ago

Our chief problem is not with particular Muslim organizations or with particular Muslims.
The issue is the content of the faith itself and the imperatives it delivers to kill, conquer, and force conversion.
Islam is not compatible with the West.
If you are a Westerner who knows anything meaningful about his or her culture, you would know that.
If you believe that Western culture is just technology, mini-skirts and movies, then you have nothing to lose with the entrance of Muslims into your nation.
But if your idea of Western culture was born in ancient times, and you know how it grew and changed over the years, then you see the threat of an unchanging Islam.

11 years ago

Here you go dhimmi Harry here is how well christians are doing under Islamic rule, enjoy:

Robin Shadowes
11 years ago

If you want to find true hatred, visit any pislamic site you want.

“Harry”
Christians and Jews do not practice these “archaic” texts and most of them are not demands for us to emulate the behavior but stories about those times. Muslims believe this behavior is required today. If muslims just wanted to come here fit into American society and practice the benign aspects of their religion no one would care. There is a large Hindu temple near my home and the largest Buddhist temple in North America is also near my home. I went to visit the Hindu temple because it was so exotic and interesting looking to me. The people there were wonderful and showed me around. This is not bigotry towards muslims it is taking a stand that we will not submit! Believe me “Harry Millstein” They do want to take over and implement barbaric, savage, blood thirsty sharia law here.
Here are a few samples of how non muslims are treated worldwide as we sit and sip lattes and pretend “that could never happen here”:

The negative feelings expressed on this blog are less for the adherents to islam than they are the barbarity it requires of them. Several imams here including Rauf at Ground Zero Victory mosque openly state their desire is to institute sharia law here. If your last name really is “Millstein” you should be totally freaked out about this looming threat.

11 years ago

Robert Fletcher. The Cross and the Crescent.

You are a dog!
Maybe I should go on jihad and kill as many innocent people as I can find to avenge your disrespect of Jesus. That’s what muslims do.

Reply to  AmericanMe

The above post was in reply to a really ugly troll post that Chris has thankfully removed 🙂

Greycoat
11 years ago

These “churches” are apostate and “useful idiots”.

Interfaith gatherings where you join in prayer with Muslims is just a part of the promised apostasy. Their “god” and our God is not the same god. Are you going to join with the very same people whose Quran says Jesus is not the Son of God for Allah has no sons? But God of the Bible says Jesus Christ is His Son in whom He is well pleased? The same God would not make such diametrically opposed statements. Islam is a lie from Satan himself. A false gospel and the Apostle Paul stated that anyone preaching a false gospel should be eternally condemned. At your “interfaith” prayers you might as well be praying with members of the Satanist cult as they pray to Satan. Same thing…

Reply to  Greycoat

@Greycoat
You are exactly right. I refuse to go to interfaith meetings and everyone I know who has came back brainwashed that we worship the same God, Jesus is in the koran etc. and are ready to just meld into some kind of perverted islamochristianity apostasy.

Here you go, Chris.

I’m sure you’ll find something wrong with this list.

Now you answer me this — if the Quran is hellbent on instructing Muslims to dominate over Christianity and Judaismas as you state, why are Christianity and Judaism still prospering after all these years?

11 years ago

There can be no ecumenism where there is bad faith.
The only faith between Islam and the rest of the world is bad faith.
I will not reach out toward a place where my hand will be bitten or cut off.
Less than ten years ago, the 9/11 and the Beslan attacks set the pattern for the imposition of submission to Islam.
I have forgotten neither.

Craig —

Here you go —

Now I’d appreciate a resonse to this: if the purpose of the Quran is to instruct Muslims on dominating Christians and Jews as you state, why has Chritianity and Judaism prospered for so many years?

Gary Rumain
11 years ago

Your takiya isn’t fooling anyone.

Why don’t you ask why 9/11? Why Beslan? Why Bali twice? Why London? Why Madrid? Why? Why? Why?

It doesn’t matter how many apostates you dig up to excuse the actions of their brothers, it doesn’t mean squat since their brothers still do those actions.

Reply to  Gary Rumain

And the short reason is Islamic doctrine and scripture.
All of which are extraordinarily violent in rhetoric and in message.

11 years ago

What you have shown us here is organization and individual specific.
But this does not mean Muslims are looking at the content of their faith that commands them to do these things.
This does not indicate a Muslim “Reformation” or structured, authoritative statement on how Muslims are to live in the West.
Islam’s great weakness is that it has no centralized structure of authority. Every Masjid is ultimately on its own. The only thing that comes close is scripture, and the scriptures can too easily be interpreted toward violence.
So while what you’ve posted is meaningful on one level, the more profound level it does not reach is ultimately what concerns us here.

11 years ago

Because they have not had the power to dominate us before. They lacked technology but now they have infiltrated our countries and our govt. and the take over is in full swing. Did you even look at the link showing what they are doing to Christians world wide? Course not because you don’t really want to know. My guess is you are a muslim parading as a Jew on this blog

mlonightwolf
mlonightwolf

Harry
Ask your doctor if we can build churches in Mecca? And if not, how come? Oh…yeah, they slaughter Christians and non-muslims. Don’t sleep forever, Harry…what ya gonna do when jihad come for you?

Gary Rumain
Reply to  mlonightwolf

Send him to Soddy Barbaria with a Bible. Let’s see how long the fool lasts.

suprkufrB
Reply to  mlonightwolf

lift his arse of course.

Beth in Chicago
Beth in Chicago

Wow, I used to live in Louisville. *sighs*

trackback

[…] Mr. Ogilvy or anyone at the company ever read the Koran? Koran verse 005.051 YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: […]

trackback

[…] Muslims to Set up Mosque in Basement: Unfortunately today we see another example of Western Civilization committing its slow suicide. St. Mary’s Episcopal Church which is led by Rev. Paul Briggs has opened his Church to a religion […]

trackback

[…] about freedom, love and forgiveness. ISLAM IS NOT. Unfortunately today we see another example of Western Civilization committing its slow suicide. St. Mary’s Episcopal Church which is led by Rev. Paul Briggs has opened his Church to a religion […]

Guy Macher
9 years ago

Muslims gain such energy from having their demonic message spread by kafirs!

My big black lab pisses on the neighbour’s trees to show their poodle who’s boss. It’s the same situation here. Muslims are commanded to dominate and act superior to kafirs.

Herman Snerd
Herman Snerd
4 years ago

Unitarian Universalism has at least one thing in common with Islam…both as they apply to the larger world are political rather than religious. Having been UU for several years (but no longer) they are broadly tolerant of any faith system (except Christianity) but UUs are very pious about their cultural marxism. Islam broadcasts its “tolerance” of other religions, but no pious Christian would recognize its conception of Jesus and the Bible. For example, Isa had only human nature, was a messenger of Allah, was not crucified, was raised up body and soul by Allah, and will return to judge the world before he dies…according to canonical Islam. In short, they both hate, and want to destroy, Western Civilization.