The massive division that Islam has brought to the UK, has come to America as well. This Sunday at 2pm we will once again see Muslims using our freedoms against us, to advance their agenda. To strengthen their position they will be using misinformation about Islam, to turn non-Muslims against non-Muslims.
Times Square, New York
7th Avenue at 42nd Street
New York, NY
In response to the March 8th congressional hearings dubbed “The Radicalization of Muslim communities in America” led by Congressman Peter King (R-LI), members of diverse faith communities throughout New York City will join in unity and support of American Muslims.
Stand with us on March 6th to show Congress that we are all together, that we share friendship and trust and cannot be divided. Such hearings will send the wrong message, alienating American Muslims instead of partnering with them, and potentially put lives at risk by stirring up fear and hatred.
That is what their Facebook page states. But that is not the reality of what the Islamic scriptures state.
The scriptures clearly say that Muslims are not to befriend non-Muslims.
Koran Verse 003.028
YUSUFALI: Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.
Islam also clearly divides the world into Muslims and non-Muslims.
Koran verse 008.055
YUSUFALI: For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.
This rally is nothing more than a tool for Imam Shamsi Ali, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, and his wife Daisy Khan to drum up non-Muslim support for their goal of building an imposing Islamic structure at Ground Zero.
In addition to Simmons and Rabbi Schneier, additional guests expected to appear include; Imam Shamsi Ali (Islamic Cultural Center), Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (Cordoba Initiative), Rev. Bob Chase (Intersections), Rabbi Peter J. Rubinstein (Central Synagogue), Katherine Henderson (Auburn Theological Seminary), Rev. Chloe Breyer (Interfaith Center of New York), Rev. Amandus J. Derr (St. Peter’s Church), and many other religious, community, and political leaders.There will also be a performance by UN Goodwill Ambassador Salman Ahmad of Junoon Band.
Imam Shamsi is the the latest face of Islamic deception for this project. In the video below he says that Muslims are NOT obliged to spread Sharia.
The Imam tried to spin it that the following verse is out of context.
Koran verse 009.029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
(For those new to the subject, jizya is part of Shariah Law.)
The only problem is that the Koran states the actions of Mohammad are to be followed for all times.
Koran Verse 033.021
YUSUFALI: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
Did the Imam skip school on the day of this hadith class?
Bukhari Hadith Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:
Allah’s Apostle said: “I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.”
Sorry Imam. You fail!
Unfortunately the rally is supported numerous non-Muslims organizations.
Thanks to all who are supporting the event, the list is below:
1. Foundation for Ethnic Understanding
2. Interfaith Center of New York
3. Auburn Seminary
4. Central Synagogue
5. Greater New York Labor-Religion Coalition
6. Queens Federation of Churches
7. Federation for Middle East Peace
8. Park Avenue Synagogue
9. Partnership of Faith
10. Long Island Interfaith Alliance
11. Fellowship of Reconciliation
12. Action International Center
13. Long Island Catholic Diocese
14. Episcopal Diocese of New York
15. Shalom Center
16. St. Bartholomew’s Church
17. The Tanenbaum Center
18. Jewish Theological Seminary
19. Interreligious Federation of Queens
20. Midtown Churches
21. World Council of Religious Leaders/Jainism Community
22. Martin Luther Center for Non Violence
23. Buddhist Council of New York
24. Egyptian-American Associations
25. Union Theological Seminary
26. NYC to Stop Islamophobia
27. St. Peter’s Churches
28. Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church
29. Alliance of Civilizations
30. Sikh community, Flushing Queens
31. Clergy Living Wage in NYC
32. Freedom of Religion USA
34. The Convergence Project
36. Interfaith New York disaster services
37. Fiscal Policy Institute
38. New York Neighbors Coalition
39. Clergy beyond borders Conference
40. The Shalom Center
41. Same Difference
42. St Paul and St Andrews Church
44. Congregation Beit Simchat Torah
45. Marble Collegiate Church
46. Multi-faith Voices for Peace & Justice
48. Pax Christi Metro New York
50. Interfaith Arts
51. The Sikh Coalition, USA
52. The Sikh Community, Queens – Flushing
53. Saint John the Divine
54. Saint Peter’s Church
55. International Federation of Rabbis
56. Chautauqua Institution
57. National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA
58. Interreligious Federation USA
59. Faith House Manhattan
60. East West Association of Sikh Women for World Peace
61. Clergy for Living Wage (Rev. Peter Hetzel)
62. Cathedral of St. John the Divine
63. Mennonite Central Committee UN Office
64. Shomer Shalom Network for Jewish Nonviolence
65. Catholic Scholars for Worker Justice
66. International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
67. New York City Labor Against the War
68. The Dialogue Project
69. Local Faith Communities
70. Riverside Drive Church
71. Kolot Chayeinu / Voices of Our Lives
72. Chhaya CDC (Seema Agnan)
73. Judson Memorial Church
74. New Sanctuary Movement NYC
75. Interfaith Assembly on Homelessness and Housing
76. Citizen Action of New York
77. Congregation at Ansche Chesed
78. Kolot Chayeinu-Voices of Our Lives
79. September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows
Imam Shamsi Ali: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexandra Ben Othman: email@example.com
Sadick Abubakr: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media: Leyla Turkkan: email@example.com
Para español: Katherine Vizcaino: firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides that list the following celebrities are backing the event as well.
Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons, Kim Kardashian, Diddy, Adrian Grenier, Heather Graham, Common, Susan Sarandon, John Legend, Rachel Roy, Q-Tip, Kelly Bensimon, Rev. Al Sharpton, Juelz Santana, Rev. Run, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jermaine Dupri, Lorraine Bracco, Jim Jones, and Djimon Hounsou.
I wonder if more black people would speak out against Islam, if they knew it allows slavery and that Mohammad was a black slave owner?
Muslim Hadith Book 010, Number 3901:
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)
According to the Facebook page, so far 937 people are attending. With another 14,617 awaiting reply. The non-Muslims who are supporting this rally need to take a look at a picture of their children and grandchildren, and ask themselves if they want them to be forced to live under Islamic rule. Because that is what is going to happen, if Islam is not stopped. The choice is yours.