Do we believe that Muslims in America are different from Muslims elsewhere? Are we still holding onto that fantasy of wishful thinking? I’m not and unlike the mainstream media will continue to expose the internal threat of Islam in America. In doing so today we take a flashback to the Al-Farooq Mosque out of Atlanta Georgia. A mosque that I reported on back in later 2013. Documenting Imam Mohammad Khalid’s calls for Qurbani. A
sacrifice….I mean bloodfest for Allah.
*There is no act which a Muslim can do more desirable than shedding blood for Allah, slaughtering an animal for his sake.
Today we learn that the Mosque holds an annual summer camp in which children are taught Islamic Law.
What’s the problem here? Unfortunately there is more than one. A lot more.
- Koran: Which instructs Muslims not to obey unbelievers. Which are obviously the overwhelming majority of the authority figures in America.
Yes that command was for Mohammad, but the Koran also instructs Muslims to emulate his actions until Judgement Day.
2. Aqidah: Which means to have a firm belief in the heart about something. One with no doubt. In other words, having no doubts at all in Islam.
3. Fiqh: The understanding and knowledge of Islamic jurisprudence. Which leads us to numerous problems. (I will list three here though.)
A. Islamic Law instructs Muslims not to befriend unbelievers.
Koran 5:51, as per the world renowned Tafsir (scholarly interpretation and explanation of the Koran) Ibn Kathir.
B. Islamic Law calls for the persecution of non-Muslims.
From the Reliance of the Traveller, an Islamic Law Manual which has the stamp of approval from Egypt’s world renowned Al Azhar University.
JUSTICE CHAPTER: NON-MUSLIM SUBJECTS OF THE ISLAMIC STATE (AHL AL-DHIMMA)
o11.1 A formal agreement of protection is made with citizens who are:
(4) Samarians and Sabians, if their religions do not respectively contradict the fundamental bases of Judaism and Christianity;
(5) and those who adhere to the religion of Abraham or one of the other prophets (upon whom be blessings and peace).
o11.2 Such an agreement may not be effected with those who are idol worshippers, or those who do not have a Sacred Book or something that could have been a book.
(A: Something that could have been a Book refers to those like the Zoroastrians, who have remnants resembling an ancient Book. As for the psuedoscriptures of cults that have appeared since Islam (n: such as the Sikh, Baha’is, Mormons, Qadianis, etc.) they are neither are nor could be a Book since the Koran is the final revelation.)
o11.3 Such an agreement is only valid when the subject peoples:
(a) follow the rules of Islam (o11.5) (A: those mentioned below (o11.5) and those involving public behavior and dress, though in acts of worship and their private lives, the subject communities have their own laws, judges, and courts, enforcing the rules of their own religion among themselves);
(b) and pay the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya)
THE NON-MUSLIM POLL TAX
o11.4 The minimum non-Muslim poll tax is on dinar (n: 4.235 grams of gold) per person (A: per year) The maximum is whatever both sides agree upon.
It is collected with leniency and politeness, as are all debts, and it not levied on women, children, or the insane.
o11.5 Such non-Muslim subjects are obliged to comply with Islamic rules that pertain to the safety and indemnity of life, reputation, and property. In addition, they:
(1) are penalized for committing adultery or theft, though not for drunkenness:
(2) are distinguished from Muslims in dress, wearing a wide cloth belt (zunnar)
(3) are not greeted with “as-Salamu ‘alaykun”;
(4) must keep to the side of the street;
(5) may not build higher than or as high as the Muslims’ buildings, though if they acquire a tall house, it is not razed;
(6) are forbidden to openly display wine or pork (A: to ring church bells or display crosses,) recite the Torah or Evangel aloud, or make public display of their funerals and feastdays;
(7) and are forbidden to build new churches
o11.6 They are forbidden to reside in the Hijaz, meaning the area and towns around Mecca, Medina, and Yamama, for more than three days (when the caliph allows them to enter there for something they need).
o11.7 A non-Muslim may not enter the Meccan Sacred Precinct (Haram) under any circumstances, or enter any other mosque without persmission (A: nor may Muslims enter churches without their permission).
o11.8 It is obligatory for the caliph to protect those of them who are in Muslim lands just as he would Muslims, and to seek the release of those captured.
o11.9 If non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic state refuse to conform to the rules of Islam or pay the non-Muslim poll tax, than their agreement with the state has been violated. (dis: o11.11) (A: though if only one of them disobeys, it concerns him alone).
o11.10 The agreement is also violated (A: with respect to the offender alone) if the state has stipulated that any of the following things break it, and one of the subjects does so anyway, though if the state has not stipulated that these break the agreement, then they do not; namely, if one of the subject people:
(1) commits adultery with a Muslim woman or marries her;
(2) conceals spies of hostile forces;
(3) leads a Muslim away from Islam;
(4) kills a Muslim;
(5) or mentions something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam.
o11.11 When a subject’s agreement with the state has been violated, the caliph chooses between the four alternatives mentioned in connection with prisoners of war (o9.14).
PRISONERS OF WAR
o9.14 When an adult male is taken captive, the caliph considers the interests
(O: of Islam and the Muslims) and decides between the prisoner’s death, slavery, release without paying anything, or ransoming himself in exchange for money or a Muslim captive held by the enemy.
If the prisoner becomes a Muslim (O: before the caliph chooses any of the four alternatives) then he may not be killed , and one of the other three alternatives is chosen.
C. Islamic Law sanctions child marriages. For those new to the subject, Sura (Chapter) 65, At-Talaq, (Divorce) instructs Muslims on “iddah”. Or the waiting period in which a female Muslim must wait before getting remarried.
4. Islamic History: Which shows us that Mohammad was all for his men taking and impregnating captives of war. Which those with morals know is impregnation by rape.
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3371
Chapter: Al-Azl (incomplete sexual intercourse): Coitus Interruptus.
Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): O Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him) mentioning al-‘azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.
5. The Hadith: The words and deeds of Mohammad. Once again showing us the hatred that Islam incites against non-Muslims.
Sahih Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1103; (People of the Book are Christians)
Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Do not give the People of the Book the greeting first. Force them to the narrowest part of the road.”
Sahih Muslim Hadith Book 019, Number 4366:
It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
While liberals are teaching the youth of America to be multicultural, Muslims are teaching their children to transform the United States of America into the Sharia State of America. Once again showing us that respecting Islam as a religion is a slow cultural Islamicide. Hat tip on the meme to Mike Ram.