Survey Says: Muslims are not Interested in Assimilating

People who deal in reality, see that this site documents that Muslims are more interested in implementing Islam in the West, then they are in assimilating. This survey from Muslim Matters.org just reinforces this truth, as 75% of the Muslims who participated in the poll, are against even shaking the hand of a member of the opposite gender. In the Western world, it is a sign of respect.

Polls

If you work in the corporate world, do you shake hands with the opp gender?

I don’t like it, but it’s unavoidable (33%, 166 Votes)

I avoid it at all costs; don’t believe it hurts my career (32%, 165 Votes)

No I don’t avoid; nothing wrong w/it (25%, 128 Votes)

I avoid it at all costs; DO believe it will hurt my career (10%, 51 Votes)

Total Voters: 510

Warn the World

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
23 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
IainUK
11 years ago

The thing is, I’m not enthused with the idea of shaking any muzzy hand, ever. To make the general assumption that ‘I’m glad to meet them and that we are equal’ is absurd. I’d rather kick a bulldog in the balls while he’s licking urine off some nettles then ever contemplate that idea.

Gary Rumain
11 years ago

I don’t shake hands with arselifters. I know what they do with them.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Gary Rumain

We all know that they have some unwanted brown “spices” under their fingernails so it is recommended to avoid it. For the same reasons you should avoid eating in arselifter restaurants.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Robin Shadowes

Yes, or any food sold or handled by them.

poptoy
poptoy
11 years ago

I am a Christian and I do not want to shake hands with people that promise to over-run my country and change it. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Darrell
Darrell
11 years ago

Always offer your left hand kind of a mini insult there.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Darrell

I know what you mean but I’d sooner throw a shoe or sandal at them.

Darrell
Darrell
Reply to  Gary Rumain

why waste a perfectly good shoe I wont wear it again if it touches a arselifter.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Darrell

Throw a rock at them instead. They do it themselves.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Darrell

LOL! Yes, but as we all know, its a great insult. 😉

So use old, worn out shoes.

Veronique
11 years ago

And here was I thinking “How rude of them”. Then I thought about it.
I agree with all of you. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Why is it so hard to deal with them on Facebook. There is definitely a pattern. They have their answers down pat and they have such a support network of traitors. The whole emphasis is to take away your freedom of speech.

Chris
Chris
11 years ago

Lots of bad ideas so far here. Americans shake hands when they meet someone, regadless of the gender or religion. Therefore, when someone living in America refuses to shake hands, the burden is on that person to explain his intolerance. A left-handed handshake is about the worst thing you can do, because you will be grabbing onto a Muslim’s left hand — the one they use for personal hygene.

No, the right thing to do is took a Muslim straight in the eye and offer a handshake. If he/she can’t look at you or shake your hand, then it is the Muslim who has made the faux pas. If their ideology makes them social misfits here, they need to reflect on that.

New Crusader
New Crusader
Reply to  Chris

Handshake or not, their whole intent is to replace your customs with theirs. So get used to saying and doing as they do. Or work to resist their changes, and keep your life in tact what ever you may do.

dmorguns
dmorguns
11 years ago

Offer them your Left hand. That is the hand they wipe their ass with and they will always refuse to shake hands and it is an insult too.

Darrell
Darrell
system
system
11 years ago

The Muslims indeed would never integrate because being a Muslim, he/she has privileges over infidels.

Muslims would put in some input into a system and expect big output from the system.

Cos the infidels have to contribute for the laziness of Muslims who consider them as superior than infidels but we know that all these pig headed Muslims are mentally retarded!

system
system
11 years ago

The Muslims don’t take pork, drink, mixing with infidels, wear bikinis. They belong to the Arabic deserts.

Kick all the problematic Bedouins back to the deserts if infidels want to live peacefully in their own countries.

Never, never, never allow a Muslim to immigrate to lands of infidels unless the infidels are seeking for troubles unnecessarily!!!

system
system
11 years ago

Mecca must be forewarned better stop playing with fire or else Mecca is responsible for all the consequences and for all the bigotries committed by Mecca!!!!

Please take heed before it’s to late, you mother fucking pedophile/Mecca!!!

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  system

Why warn them at all? Just nuke Mecca, Medina and Jeddah without a warning.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Robin Shadowes

Then blame it on the Iranians! 😉

wolfy ghalkhani
wolfy ghalkhani
10 years ago
Reply to  Gary Rumain

haha. the average Iranian would love to cut the chain of Islam from their country, and take out those lizard eater Arabians.

Truth Detector
11 years ago

Those children of Satan will not shake hands with women; however, they rape women instead.

wolfy ghalkhani
wolfy ghalkhani
10 years ago

Don’t ever shake hands with them. Seriously, they are dirty people. they smell of body odor and crotch rot so bad they give me bad headaches to the point of nausea. (I’m a nurse) they are arrogant, perverted and ignorant. the women are the worse.
My daughter is 16 and has many friends. I had a hell of a time trying to get through to the girls never to hug Muslims or god forbid kiss them on the cheek or greet them first. I understand that Americans are kind and try to be tolerant but Muslims are not one of us. I told my daughter’s friends, Muslims view American girls as whores. at first they were horrified but after being insulted a few times they finally got it. Don’t even look at them. treat them as they would you.