The Fight Against Islamic Expansionism Continues!

Although I was offline for about a week because of another cyberattack, I have come back to some very good news. Recently we have read about non-Muslims in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Tennessee, taking a stand against Islamic expansionism.

Today we learn that more of us have joined the fight. One new battle that has started is taking place in New Hyde Park Long Island, where Muslims of the Hillside Islamic Center are showing no respect for the residents in the area.

Mohamed Khan, a trustee, said the center, which has been in the community for seven years, bought the house behind the mosque hoping to increase parking availability for worshippers.

“We are proposing to put in 18 parking spots,” Khan told 1010 WINS’ Mona Rivera. The center currently has a 19 spot lot. He said on a busy evening many worshippers have to park on the street.

Homeowners say they oppose the plan for a new lot, not because of the religion, but because of further encroachment on residential lifestyle.

Ed Weiss is among the affected.

“…and where does it stop?” Weiss told WCBS 880 Long Island Bureau Chief Mike Xirinachs. “You know, does somebody all of a sudden decide that they want to buy two houses in the middle of Hillside Boulevard and, at that point, decide to put up a warehouse, and now you have trucks coming in and out of the neighborhood? That’s our concern.”

Now we get even better news out of Mayfield Kentucky. Where a Somalians man’s request for a permit to operate a mosque in the city was turned down. An unidentified person in the following excerpt truly gets it!

At the start of Aug. 24 meeting, board Chairman Austin Copeland said the meeting was “not to discuss one religion over another religion.”

Board member Don Simpkins added that if the board does “not treat everyone the same, it is discrimination.”

When he asked if the crowd understood, “there were several expressions of ‘no’ from the audience,” according to the meeting minutes.

One unidentified audience member said: “You cannot just talk about their religion without understanding they operate a different way of government that incorporates their religion.”

The zoning board unanimously denied the application based on a “change in characteristics and safety.”

I really like what I am beginning to see across America, and I just want to make one thing clear to the Muslims reading this site. You can scream “Islamophobia” all you want, but non-Muslims will not, I repeat, not allow Islam to dominate this country in the name of freedom of religion. Is that clear enough for you?

Comments

comments

31 comments for “The Fight Against Islamic Expansionism Continues!

1. September 23, 2010 at 4:57 pm

welcome back Chris…I’ll send out the word on the Infidel Task Force web site….

September 23, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Thanks Jack!

2. Rose
    September 23, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I’ll second Blackboot Jack’s welcome back!

I wondered what the hell was up. These fuckers don’t like you, do they?

Give it up fuckers! And prepare for war!

• UnaMary
      September 24, 2010 at 5:19 am

Please….please….do not use profanity. It really undermines the message. Have you ever noticed, the F-word is a favorite of the hateful islamists who frequent this kind of message board? Let’s not stoop to that level. Thanks…

• September 24, 2010 at 5:47 am

But you have to use words they know or they won’t understand and will only get confused.

And koranimals get confused so easily. Its all due to those abrogated verses.

• Rose
        September 26, 2010 at 1:38 pm

UnaMary: War is hell. Pisslamics are nothing if not profane.

Lots of ugly things in this world, words are the least of our problems. I suggest you don’t read anything with profanity if it offends you. But please do not try and censor others, especially me.

I wish I could be more like Chris, but I’m not. I hate these goat fornicators with a passion. And see, fornicators just doesn’t convey the right meaning, now does it!

• September 26, 2010 at 8:28 pm

LOL! You make a very good point, Rose! 😉

Its why I don’t censor on my blog.

• Rose
            September 27, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Gary,

What is your website address?

• Rose
            September 27, 2010 at 7:14 pm

I found it! Just clicked on your name!

• September 27, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Yep.

3. Darrell
    September 23, 2010 at 8:32 pm

Welcome back. Who knew the muslims even knew how to work a computer?

Remember my friends pigs blood sticks to little muslims all the little muslims of the world.

4. Aerialcat
    September 23, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Welcome back Chris, there was an awful sinking feeling when I went to log in and got the out-of-order msg.

September 23, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Sorry about that AC, it just took a few days to get the technician to work on the site.

Thanks for the support!

5. Tonto
    September 23, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Welcome back Chris. Screw the muz! Deus Vult!! Tennessee is going to be moving against illegals of all kinds, not just latinos. A new statute is in the works which will allow citizens to report illegals, and law violations that will lead to deportation. I’m sure that there are towel heads in this country illegally as well as latinos.

6. Dawn
    September 23, 2010 at 10:09 pm

It’s good to have you back. It is truly a
    war!! This 2nd cyber-attack is just that—modern warfare!! And you my friend, are right in the middle!! I know that fighting this war, like any war, can be expensive.
    I’ll be glad to send you some MATERIAL
    SUPPORT. I want to make sure you stay out
    in front. These attacks mean that YOU ARE EFFECTIVE.
    Keep it up!!! God Bless—keep safe.

September 23, 2010 at 10:44 pm

Thanks, donations are needed and greatly appreciated.

7. September 23, 2010 at 11:27 pm

As before, you were BADLY missed, Mr. Logan.
    I have had the same problem had have taken
    extra pre-cautions to protect PC. Nothing
    really rattles my cage anymore. This just means you have hit some major nerves in the
    islamic world. Doing a bang up job, i might
    add. I’m so pleased you are back I will have
    one more IPA to celebrate the return of LW!
    Cheers!

September 24, 2010 at 12:00 am

I appreciate the kind words, please send me an email and let me know what extra pre-cautions you have taken. The address is Loganswarning@hotmail.com.

What is an IPA? Either way, enjoy!!

8. Bosun
    September 24, 2010 at 12:59 am

welcome back bro….

9. David850
    September 24, 2010 at 9:09 am

Glad you’re back. Things are coming to a boil.

10. September 24, 2010 at 8:15 pm

There’s another one, too.

A mega mosque is in the planning stage in Temecula, CA. It’s nearly 25,000 square feet (@about $22 million to build) for 150 families. Where’s the money coming from?

I’d like to share information with others who are opposing mosques, so that we can provide more capable opposition with shared tools and ideas. Please contact me at info@dididawdawdidi.com

• September 24, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Seed the proposed site with pig’s blood then leave a pig’s head there with a note in its mouth saying the site has been defiled.

The koranimals can’t build a moske on defiled ground.

September 25, 2010 at 11:47 am

Thanks for the news, and keep up the good work.

11. September 28, 2010 at 2:44 am

I think a clear message of “NO SHARIA” needs to be sent to not just one mosque, but to the entire world. Hopefully it will enrage the Mohammedans to the point where they “endanger” our military, and our military will resume killing them. Here’s my way of making it happen: http://www.BurnTheKoranForFreedom.com.