Michigan Shia Muslims Invade the Logan’s Warning Facebook Page!

DearbornNot so much these days, but ever since 911 I have been told Muslims in America are different from everywhere else. Like this is the one magical country they would not try and takeover. Like this is the one magical country they would not try to mislead on Islam. Well both claims are far from the truth, and tonight we will see example after example of the deception and lies of Muslims in America. As a pack of Michigan Muslims invaded my Logan’s Warning Facebook page, and were easily exposed for the propagandists they are.

For your viewing pleasure, please CLICK HERE.

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
11 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Debs.nz
Debs.nz
7 years ago

Not on FB Chris, so can’t see. Any way to transfer to LW here or Twitter?

Christoper Logan
7 years ago
Reply to  Debs.nz

Hi Debs.nz!
Sorry, but I do not know of anyway to do that. But there will more of the same coming up. 🙂

Debs.nz
Debs.nz
7 years ago

Not ready to re-activate my FB yet. Thanks anyway Chris. Just feel left out…..waaaa lol

Skip V. Patel
Skip V. Patel
7 years ago

We shouldn’t insult the Brophet…it would hurt the feelings of Zuhdi Jasser, Ryan Mauro and a host of other intellectuals. Let’s try to understand our Mozlim brethren like ELCA does.

“Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed
home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her
belongings; he sat beside her and said, I heard you were planning to
leave me?”

“She replied, Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a
paedophile! Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, that’s a
mighty big word for a 6 year old.”

Christoper Logan
7 years ago
Reply to  Skip V. Patel

Hey Skip! Ryan has complete cowered out and blocked me on Twitter.

Gary Rumain
7 years ago

Shities are all gay.

ɱØяñιηg$ʇðя
7 years ago
Reply to  Gary Rumain

It’s because they don’t live on the sunni side of the street, Bruce.

Gary Rumain
7 years ago

No doubt, Bruce.

delta4ce7
delta4ce7
7 years ago

Every sect of Islam has to be outlawed and people found practicing them be severely punished or at least sent to Iran or Arabia or Egypt or Libya or Afghanistan or Indonesia and not allowed to come back. As long as Islam exists anywhere in the world it will continue to incubate and produce the mindless murdering beasts that it has been producing for its entire history. End Islam and end most of the terror and rape and theft and insulting of non Muslims everywhere.

Christoper Logan
7 years ago
Reply to  delta4ce7

I agree, in order to save the West from Islamic rule it must be banned.