Queens NY: Islam in YOUR FACE!

I was walking through the what is becoming Islamified section of Jamaica Queens yesterday, and guess what? I unfortunately saw some more Islamification of the area. This time it was the storefront of a Crown Chicken/Pizza restaurant and it reminded me of the UK with an Islam in your face attitude!

The restaurant is located on 188Th street and Jamaica Ave.

From a distance a picture of the globe can be seen.

But upon closer inspection we see the true colors of the owners of the store, who are greedily taking money from the infidel!

{ يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُواْ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفْوَٰهِهِمْ وَٱللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَٰفِرُونَ }

They desire to extinguish (li-yutfi’ū is in the subjunctive form because of an implicit an [sc. an yutfi’ū], the lām being extra) the light of God, His Law and His proofs, with their mouths, with their sayings, that this is sorcery, or poetry or soothsaying; but God will perfect, He will manifest, His light (mutimmun nūrahu: some have read this in the form of a genitive annextation, mutimmu nūrihi) though the disbelievers be averse, to this.

{ هُوَ ٱلَّذِيۤ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْمُشْرِكُونَ }

It is He Who has sent His Messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it prevail, that He may raise it, over all [other] religions, [over] all the religions which oppose it, though the disbelievers be averse, to this.
The owners of this store are clearly no friends of us infidels, and I would never spend a dime in there! Besides them being willing to impose Islam on us, as of late last year they have had some serious health violation issues.
11/1/2011
Sanitary Violations 04A CRITICAL
Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
Sanitary Violations 10F
Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.

10/20/2011
Sanitary Violations 04A CRITICAL
Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
Sanitary Violations 05D CRITICAL
Hand washing facility not provided in or near food preparation area and toilet room. Hot and cold running water at adequate pressure to enable cleanliness of employees not provided at facility. Soap and an acceptable hand-drying device not provided.
Sanitary Violations 06D CRITICAL
Food contact surface not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use and following any activity when contamination may have occurred.

The halal loving hatemongers can be reached at (718) 464-1814. NO threats please! After finishing taking pictures there, I thought the day was over. But as I walked to the next corner I saw it was not….

Comments

comments

22 comments for “Queens NY: Islam in YOUR FACE!

1. Christ's Possession
    May 31, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Why isn’t the health department not penalizing this establishment? Or closing them down?

It wouldn’t be as bad if they weren’t also apart of a movement to establish Shari’ah law upon America and thus cause my free expression of my Christian faith to come under extreme duress. And to severely restrict any criticism of their violent and faux ideology thru PC and multiculturalism.

May 31, 2012 at 10:57 pm

Hi!

I do not know if they were penalized or closed down for awhile. I do know that a bunch of unsuspecting kids were eating in there that day.

• April
      June 2, 2012 at 12:09 pm

The NY authorities are too worried about stopping us from drinking super sized sodas.

2. June 1, 2012 at 3:48 am

The problem is we all know where this is going. If this was one isolated crappy health hazard with hate signs in their windows no big deal but it’s the early signs of a no go zone in the making and the rise of Islamic supremacy.

• Johnny A. Shelton
      June 1, 2012 at 5:21 am

Damn, I wish I could win the lottery I would put in A Junior Johnson Pork Emporum on every block and Adult Book store. Cool thing is the book store would do good business.

3. Michael C
    June 1, 2012 at 9:09 am

Stand by to find what the UK has found to its cost. The “best of peoples” (Koran3:110) in the take-away use a favoured method to establish Sharia – the taking of under age sex slaves from among the “unsuspecting kids”. This is all in accordance with Koran 4:3 “what your right hand possesses” (by the way, it IS “what” and not “whom”: it concerns chattels).

Plenty of publicity of the UK`s experience could usefully be supplied to the schools. Brooklyn will probably have to learn the hard way, alas.

How about a counter-poster publicising the Messenger of Allah`s prophecy that “Islam will split into 72 sects, and 71 will go to Hell”? It is promoting Islam, after all.

4. June 2, 2012 at 9:25 am

THE MUSLIMS ARE THE BEST OF PEOPLE …

… because Muslims invented the Muslim Suicide Bomber.

… because Muslims chops off hands, feet, and gouge out eyes of petty thieves.

… because Muslims behead apostates who no longer wish to belong to the Crime Syndicate of Islam.

… because Muslims stone women to death for adultery but leave the men alone even when they commit adultery with many whores. The Muslims call them wives, but we know that “marrying” many so-called wives is actually adultery.

… because depraved old Muslims rape underage little girls after forced marriages. The little girls scream when they’re raped, but the depraved, sadistic old Muslims only laugh and enjoy their sadistic attacks.

… because the Muslims murder girls in Honor Killings.

… because Muslims relegate all females to second class.

• mustafa elsafty
      June 7, 2012 at 12:37 am

all u say may seem right to many people but if u want to talk about every point of that and discuss it i would be very happy and i have answers to every question say and also have some questions

5. black god
    June 2, 2012 at 10:35 pm

from now on I’m only eating at the Crown Chicken restaurant just to piss off you dumb crackers ahah. goddamn white people are the ugliest faggots ever. you honkies still got neanderthal blood in you. suck a dick niggas!

• June 3, 2012 at 5:00 am

Good! I wouldn’t want garbage like you sitting near me during a meal.

6. black god
    June 2, 2012 at 10:36 pm

from now on I’m only eating at the Crown Chicken place just to piss off you dumb crackers ahaha

7. Truth
    June 5, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Muslims have taken over 50,000 black Africans as slaves in the last ten years.

• mustafa elsafty
      June 7, 2012 at 12:33 am

could you prove it

• mustafa elsafty
      June 7, 2012 at 12:34 am

and how about every black person in europe and america how have they reached amaerica and europe can u tell me ?

8. mustafa elsafty
    June 7, 2012 at 12:01 am

i am ready to answer any question about islam and discuss ay thing any where and with any one and also hve some questions to ask if any oe intersted to talk in arespectable way this is my mail

Prove me wrong HERE.

9. mustafa elsafty
    June 7, 2012 at 12:31 am

the holy quran says : لا اكراه فى الدين قد تبين الرشد من الغى that means that god is asking muslims not to force any one to be muslim becoz the truth is clear and every one can see it and in quran also asks us to let every one free and take the religion he like but we only tell them about ours and they do whatever they do and the prophit mohamed PBUH said that if amuslim hurt ano-muslim then he is making agreat mistake and no mercy will be given to him by god

June 7, 2012 at 4:23 am

The Korans says that Islamic rule is be forced on non-Muslims if necessary (Koran 9:29). Non-Muslims have less right under Islam than Muslims. Do you really believe you are the first Muslim con artist to come here?

10. Michael C
    June 7, 2012 at 1:02 am

Thanks, Mustafa, but I already have my own hot air blower, and I can turn it off when I want.

11. admin
    June 7, 2012 at 4:19 am

I don’t have questions for you. Prove my points on Islam wrong.

12. jaeger
    October 31, 2012 at 9:55 pm

black god, may I ask you a question? are the last 4 words s— a d— n—- addressed to yourself?.