Iranian Paper Picks up Logan’s Warning Report!

A large Iranian news agency is monitoring posts here on Logan’s Warning! I will accept that as a compliment:) They are taking this site’s reporting seriously enough to even re-post it on their own media site!

The other night, a friend of mine emailed me a link from the Iranian Shia media conglomerate, AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA), in which they have reposted a version of my “Halal Foods Expands Across the NY City! ~ PHOTO ESSAY”

The paper took the “creative license” to change the wording of my article’s opening paragraph. Here is what THEY have posted:

“Muslims in a lawful attempt use the freedoms of America to slowly take over from within country’s borders. This compilation portrays a perfect example of this. Recently walking around NYC, I noticed there was something missing and very different. Do you guys remember those ole’ NY hot dog stands? All changed to Halal.”

The following paragraph is what I had written:

This compilation portrays a perfect example of this. Recently walking around NYC, I noticed there was something missing and very different. Do you guys remember those good ole’ NY hot dog stands? I sure do, but unfortunately I do not see that many of them anymore. Apparently, they have been over taken…

Islamic threats have been left here on the site in the past. And now this?! It’s obvious that the Middle Eastern Arab Muslim world is monitoring the events that we report on here, the news that the mainstream media will NOT report! From the way ABNA presents my article, the news agency clearly wants its viewers to believe that Islam IS taking over….

Link to Article

Warn the World

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
50 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Damien
Damien

Admin,

This is a rather strange compliment.

Damien
Damien
Reply to  admin

Admin,

Thanks,

By the way, I just sent you an email about something you might be interested in.

Saladin1187AD
Saladin1187AD
Reply to  Damien

I for one have not only recognized & complemented Christopher’s contribution(s)(singlehandedly) to the Islamic world, but also strangely the Sunni Muslims (like myself) are picking up information here that is not readily available elsewhere. If even foreign Governments are taking interest in this site then they must have considered this to be a source of propaganda. This could even be a good tool as part of a Continueing Education Program.

eib
eib
Reply to  Saladin1187AD

If anything this site confirms that the present is indeed continuous with the past.
This should give us all relief, because it tells me that the world makes some kind of sense over time.
1. There is a huge gulf between Islam and the West.
2. There has been, and is now, a huge conflict between the East and the West.
3. It has generated much alienation, violence and war.
4. It will continue to do so.
The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights are, among other texts, formal to the West.
They are not just options, they are the imperatives of our culture.
To the rest– GET OVER IT.

Roger Anderson
Roger Anderson
Reply to  Saladin1187AD

Propaganda is a fitting word for it. False information on the part of those that wish to take the information given here and twist it for their purpose of furthering their agenda. The education will be in falsehoods on their part. The islamic world will not succeed when all is done and over.

Mobamad
Mobamad
11 years ago

That is interesting, I wonder if the article was used to say that the Islamic revolution is working? Or Americans are bigots? Or both?

Either way, Amajinnadog looks like a shifty little monkey.

Order the movie called “Iranium” It looks awsome! You can see trailers for it. Google “Iranium”

Rose
Rose
11 years ago

I believe in the Iranian people! They do not want to live under tyranny. I know this. Whoever may be reading this, stand up and start a revolution NOW!!! Do it right this time: do it for your sons and daughters so that they may live in freedom and decide what they will or will not believe in. Theocracy is a crime against humanity! Restore Iran to its greatness, fight for freedom NOW!!!

eib
eib
Reply to  Rose

Forget Iran.
Restore Persia.

trackback

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Stephanie Sapp, AIC. AIC said: (LW) Iranian Paper Picks up Logan’s Warning Report! http://tinyurl.com/4kmu9de […]

trackback

[…] Iranian Paper Picks up Logan’s Warning Report! […]

Tonto
Tonto
11 years ago

Can you read Farsi? I would wonder what kind of spin they put on our words. It would be interesting to know.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Tonto

There’s no need to read Fartsi. The ABNA sire (linked above) is in English (for the most part).

What Chris quoted is all they had.

Robin Shadowes
11 years ago

Funny you happened to mention the halal food spreading in NYC because I just stumbled across a thread about it in the Unexplained Mysteries forum. Looks to be a lot of either huggers or simply ignorant people there who thinks it’s not such a big deal. Stating things like “let the market decide” or that kosher has been around for years so it’s not big deal if halal comes around too. If you get some time over you can get over there and teach them a lesson. You know a lot more about it than I do.

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
Reply to  admin

People who say this is are completely clueless or so far to the left that they do not care that in addition to the fact that you are eating satanically cursed meat you are paying a religious tax that is used to finance their destruction.

desertscout
desertscout
11 years ago

There is a web site devoted solely to this demon infested wanker breath. All one needs to know about one demon possessed lunatic is cataloged there. Just look at his eyes (or any other hate spewing Muslim for that matter) and see the demon inside peering back out at you. This hose brain definitely has the curse of the demon upon him. Anyone remember the story about the ‘prince of Persia’ in Daniel 10? See below for more on this world class whack job:

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
Reply to  desertscout

Ahmadinejad was born a JEW!!!!

Koala Bear
Koala Bear
Reply to  desertscout

“demon infested wanker breath”

That made me laugh – thanks.

bosun
bosun
11 years ago

rumor has it that hitler was also of jewish anscetory…

issac and ishmael were “jewish” and half brothers, and, look what happened to them…

the muhammandans have been raising hell ever since ishmael and hagar were sent packing…

eib
eib
Reply to  bosun

True. Hitler had a Jewish grandmother.
Ultimately, he hated himself, but was so narcissistic that he could never kill himself.

CB
CB
Reply to  bosun

Ah, but the bible says Ishmael was a wild donkey of a man!
That figures as all his descendants (Arabs) seem to be the same!!

CGW
CGW
11 years ago

You are being used. From now on make every single phrase nauseatinbly anti-muslim so they can’t use your work product as islamic propaganda, which is what they did to you here, They are touting thr rise of islime in America with your work! I’d be furious, not proud.

julietsm
11 years ago

Tonto, Just look at the first paragraph.
That should be enough to show you how they are putting their own spin on it.
Ugh. Islamonazis.
The LAST thing we need more of.

VOTE FOR ALLEN WEST!

poptoy
poptoy
11 years ago

HEY YOU leaders in IRAN…Go screw a camel.

CGW
CGW
11 years ago

Don’t be a chump. They’ve USED you to their own nefarious benefit.

Michael LeFavour
11 years ago

Good job, Logan. I have a question about all those hellel vendors. One of the reasons given by the the PR team trying to spin the justification for placing the mosque Muslims want to build near ground zero to gloat over the site of their symbolic victory against the US is that they want to serve the community of Muslims that are there. Could these vendors be part of the effort itself to hoodwink us to the numbers of actual Muslims in the area? Notice how the building they want to use is marked as unsafe by the fire department, yet they are there using it for prayer. Is that because the site becomes waqf if the building is used as a mosque?

Koala Bear
Koala Bear
11 years ago

INSHALLAH (their word) the entire building falls down while ass lifting and they all go to join their god in hell.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Koala Bear

Perhaps it should be pulled at noon on a Friday.

Mike Townsend
Mike Townsend
11 years ago

Good job, but if the site published your “copyrighted” photographs and content without your permission, you can sue. Here’s a link to a similar incident. http://paidcontent.org/article/419-drudge-report-sued-by-copyright-enforcer-righthaven/

It would be some nice irony getting some money from Islam to fight it and expand this site.

Margaret
Margaret
11 years ago

I’ve been away from my computer for a few days, so I don’t know if you’ve seen this:

I live on LI and this is scaring the heck out of me! Newsday has always been a liberal newspaper, but this is going to the extreme.

The islamic community seems to be spreading as fast as the plague!

eib
eib
Reply to  Margaret

Read the history of the West and Islam.
Know the differences between Aristotle/Plato.
Know the differences between Plato/Xenophon.
Read the poetry of Hesiod.
Understand why your culture is the way it is.
Understand Christianity from a Christian perspective– Orthodox & Catholic.
And then, with your perspective alone, your common sense alone, you will know what to believe and what not to.
Education is the shield of the mind.

Koala Bear
Koala Bear
11 years ago

Satan always has to cover his tracks and lying is one way. Read God’s War on Terror by Walid Shoebat. It is all about Biblical prophecy and the anti-Christ religion. The whole thing is unfolding at the moment.

CB
CB
Reply to  Koala Bear

Yes, I`ve read it a while ago now, very interesting, I couldn`t put it down!
I wish we could get the government leaders in the West to read it, it would open their eyes, don`t you think!

Patricia
Patricia
11 years ago

Thank you for all you do.
What happens when the scum insist you remove this site?

Angela
Angela
11 years ago

At last the average Iranian may get an opportunity to read the truth and find out about the True God, which isn’t allah.

trackback

[…] Logan’s Warning tells us about the Muslim Student Association conference at UCLA that called for Muslim domination of the U.S. and he also seems to be getting the attention of some Iranians… […]

Kim Bruce
11 years ago

I guess you could say “the current representative of the Muslim world” is revealing the true aims of Islam to the world right now.
This should be a warning to everyone in the west, particularly the United States, where a POTUS who seemingly goes right along with this sits on the HEAD but doesn’t appear to read the news.

trackback

[…] more and more non-Muslims are taking the initiative and are doing their part in the never-ending information war. Earlier this week, these brave non-Muslims attended the Muslim Student Association’s (MSA) 13Th […]

coldjoint
coldjoint
11 years ago

You do not need to go to Iran to see the twisting of words. go to the Comcast forum where every article that puts Islam in a bad light, which isn’t hard to do, is deleted. The anti-american garbage that is posted would make a sane man wonder why these people even live here. Not to mention they would no say in the system they defend.

boniferous
boniferous
Reply to  coldjoint

And it makes me wonder why American lets these losers in.

trackback

[…] Of course, no neighborhood is complete anymore without an Islamic food cart. […]

Don Laird
Don Laird
11 years ago

One of the very best weapons in the arsenal to be used against the cancer of islam is education.

I recall several months ago I entered a bank, the TD Canada Trust in Calgary, Alberta. The bank had decided that placing a young woman in a hijab as a greeter at the entrance of the bank was a wonderful and warm way of showing its customers how multiculturally correct the bank was and how eager to please their muslim customers they were. (It was little more than an exercise in bootlicking and fawning at the feet of muslims)

I was livid.

I ended up speaking to the manager and several supervisors in a brief but impromptu meeting. I began by asking them what they knew about islam and muslims. I wasn’t surprised to find out they knew little or nothing. I asked many questions about their knowledge of the cult figure muhammad. The responses ranged from “nothing” to “isn’t he their God?”.

I had about a 20 minute conversation with these women and we discussed many things. From the muslim love of gentital mutilation, to stoning, to the legal word of a woman being 1/4 that of a man, to the victim of a rape needing 4 witnesses….the women were stunned, visibly shocked….I then described the 5 women in Pakistan who were buried alive for trying to marry for love. I then told them about the so called “prophet” muhammad…..I described this venomous psychopath for what he was…a babbling lunatic, a war monger, a liar, a mass murderer, a hater of women and a depraved sexual molester of children. I briefly illustrated how this piece of human garbage would magically produce “messages from God” to excuse his vile sexual perversions and acts of murder.

Before I left I collected email adddresses and sent them a video of two arabs describing how the Ayatollah Khomeini, the iranian pedophile, arranged a “muslim temporary marriage” with the 4 year old daughter of a family he was visiting….they listened to the tortured screams of the little girl all night as she was repeatedly raped and sodomized.

I also sent a few other videos as well dealing with the sickness of muslims and islam.

Two days later, there was no hijab wearing greeter at the door to the bank.

There are many weapons in the arsenal for the fight against the sickness of islam and muslims. Most people are horrified when you describe the lunatic muhammad and his followers muslim…and their filthy, vile customs practiced such as child rape.

trackback

[…] to let you know that the team on this site is doing a great job! Not only have we attracted the attention of the Iranian Shia media conglomerate, AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA), now we have not gotten under the skin of a man using an email address provided for members of […]

trackback

[…] infidel supports. Tonight we will see another example of this. Taking a look at NYC we see that Ground Zero is disgracefully surrounded by halal food carts, the Islamic Prayer of hatred is being broadcast onto the streets, and in midtown Rockefeller Center is […]