Gene Simmons Schools Obama on Israel! ~ Video

The demon of KISS has sent a clear message to Obama…

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

America needs more like you Mr. Simmons!

For the old school KISS fans out here, ENJOY!

GOD OF THUNDER!

Comments

comments

12 comments for “Gene Simmons Schools Obama on Israel! ~ Video

1. Jeff *Proud to be an infidel
    May 25, 2011 at 9:44 am

Kiss had the best stage shows of their time. I remember when I was 8 pretending to be Simmons with ketchup in my mouth hahaha Memories

May 25, 2011 at 10:09 am

Lol!

2. Skipping Girl
    May 26, 2011 at 2:13 am

We had a set of Kiss dolls.
    Go Gene

3. May 26, 2011 at 2:44 am

I remember my first Kiss show in 78. But since my dad passed my sweetest memory is the next day my dad coming out of his bedroom telling my mom,, “this damn shirt still smells like pot”. LOL :):):)

I was 12 and did not even know what pot was but it smelled good. LOL

4. CGW
    May 26, 2011 at 2:46 am

I love his sunglasses.

5. Don Laird
    May 26, 2011 at 5:12 am

Every word the truth…..every word.

For the first time the other day…watching the hearings with the New York Senate and Frank Gaffney I heard the word “internment” used for the first time….it was said that we are only one more major incident involving muslims away from opening up internment camps and commencing deportations.

I guarantee you there would be a hush across the land when the first planeload took off…

As for Obama, a president with no business experience, no experience in governance very little real world experience….this man has done more to put America on her knees with her throat laid bare in the face of her enemies than any other….when one considers Obama one immediately thinks of words like, derelict, sedition, treason, gross incompetence, muslim, duplicitous…..the election cannot come too soon.

6. Brad Knowlton
    May 26, 2011 at 8:43 am

‘a hand out to the US for money’?

The US has been negligent in paying UN fees for decades.

Love Simmons, but too much coke in that man’s past for him to be taken seriously.

May 26, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Hi,

“The U.S. contributes more to the UN than any other country — 22 percent of the regular UN budget and 27 percent of the peacekeeping budget. For years, the U.S. shorted the UN on these dues, but last year, Congress paid in full and wiped out our significant arrears.”

Now can you prove that he did coke?

7. desertscout
    May 26, 2011 at 12:54 pm

The more that ‘OMG’ spouts on about what Israel should do to obtain peace, the more the US gets hammered by ‘natural’ events. All mere coincidences, right??? I think not!!!

This empty suit (and a most dangerous empty suit at that) in the oval office has done more to harm the US since his election than all the terrorists put together during that same time frame. Although I have never been a KISS fan; I’d have to agree with most of Simmons’ analysis, including the bleeped out expletives!!!

8. Lord Tottenham
    May 29, 2011 at 8:58 am

Brilliant! What a geezer.At last someone from the music world that speaks common sense.