0 0 votes
Article Rating
12 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Jeff *Proud to be an infidel
Jeff *Proud to be an infidel
11 years ago

Kiss had the best stage shows of their time. I remember when I was 8 pretending to be Simmons with ketchup in my mouth hahaha Memories

Skipping Girl
Skipping Girl
11 years ago

We had a set of Kiss dolls.
Go Gene

Damon Whitsell
11 years ago

I remember my first Kiss show in 78. But since my dad passed my sweetest memory is the next day my dad coming out of his bedroom telling my mom,, “this damn shirt still smells like pot”. LOL :):):)

I was 12 and did not even know what pot was but it smelled good. LOL

CGW
CGW
11 years ago

I love his sunglasses.

Don Laird
Don Laird
11 years ago

Every word the truth…..every word.

For the first time the other day…watching the hearings with the New York Senate and Frank Gaffney I heard the word “internment” used for the first time….it was said that we are only one more major incident involving muslims away from opening up internment camps and commencing deportations.

I guarantee you there would be a hush across the land when the first planeload took off…

As for Obama, a president with no business experience, no experience in governance very little real world experience….this man has done more to put America on her knees with her throat laid bare in the face of her enemies than any other….when one considers Obama one immediately thinks of words like, derelict, sedition, treason, gross incompetence, muslim, duplicitous…..the election cannot come too soon.

trackback

[…] Simmons schools Obama on Israel – Here. (Some NSFW […]

Brad Knowlton
Brad Knowlton
11 years ago

‘a hand out to the US for money’?

The US has been negligent in paying UN fees for decades.

Love Simmons, but too much coke in that man’s past for him to be taken seriously.

desertscout
desertscout
11 years ago

The more that ‘OMG’ spouts on about what Israel should do to obtain peace, the more the US gets hammered by ‘natural’ events. All mere coincidences, right??? I think not!!!

This empty suit (and a most dangerous empty suit at that) in the oval office has done more to harm the US since his election than all the terrorists put together during that same time frame. Although I have never been a KISS fan; I’d have to agree with most of Simmons’ analysis, including the bleeped out expletives!!!

trackback

[…] Even Gene Simmons from KISS knows Obama’s speech was ignorant… […]

Lord Tottenham
Lord Tottenham
11 years ago

Brilliant! What a geezer.At last someone from the music world that speaks common sense.