Brooklyn, NY: Muslims Defy Neighbors & City Ordinates To Build Mosque~ Video

It has been almost seven months since this website reported about Muslims tearing down a house and attempting to turn it into a Mosque. The property is located on the residential street of Voorhies Ave in Brooklyn NY. Since then, there have been numerous protests and complaints lodged against the Muslim American Society’s construction site.

Not only have the self-centered, Allah-pleasing Muslims ignored their neighbors, they have also disobeyed city ordinances. The following letter was in an email I received last night from our friends at BayPeople.org.

(Click on picture 2x twice to enlarge)

After reading the message, I decided to head over to the construction area myself.

As I walked down the residental block, I immediately noticed how quiet it was. I thought to myself, “This is a wasted trip as there is no construction work taking place! But I figured that, since I was there, I might as well take some pictures.

At that moment I finally did indeed hear some noise coming from behind the boarded construction area and decided to investigate closer to the site.

Since the construction worker was respectful, and I had already filmed the footage I really wanted, I turned off the camera. Yet you can sense that the street is a very quiet and peaceful location. How far will the quality of life there fall when the Mosque, which is being built to accommodate up to 1,500 Muslims, opens?! Islam, the religion that destroys EVERYTHING in its path…

28 comments for “Brooklyn, NY: Muslims Defy Neighbors & City Ordinates To Build Mosque~ Video

1. Herman
    January 24, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Maybe we should learn from them and using their own means of ‘persuading’….

• Ubinbushwhacked
      January 25, 2011 at 3:28 pm

• Chris
        January 28, 2011 at 12:06 am

stop overreacting you sound like a 5 year old child who just watched freddy kruger and actually believes he exists
        :D

January 28, 2011 at 8:17 am

Do you want the West to fall to Sharia Law?

• eib
          January 28, 2011 at 8:41 am

This is only a simple appeal to ridicule.
          You have not attempted to argue or addressed any of the points given.
          You reason like a Muslim does.
          Ad hominem.
          Appeals to fear, ridicule, everything but reason.

• Chris
            January 28, 2011 at 10:51 am

I seam to ridicule anything but reason ??????? and u are the one that reasoning , but when one of your stupid members say “So are you willing to be the first in a predominately Muslim neighborhood, buy a small lot for a home, but then announce you are going to build Church for 1,500 Christians? Ya! Right! I’ll wait till I see your head on a stake in front of the lot in the news.” so he is the one actually reasoning :D you people make me laugh really with all this hype you are making out of the Islamic religon , i live in Brooklyn, bayridge , a neighborhood which is swarmed with muslims of all nationalities and i (christian catholic ) have absolutely no problem with them , they go to our catholic schools and no body ends up getting their “head on a stake ” they live next to us they celebrate all our holidays with us treating me and my family with all kindness and respect . So i guess you are the one that fear , ridicule everything but reason . I feel sorry for you people .

January 28, 2011 at 11:58 am

Obviously you have little knowledge on the issue, and are not thinking past the day you are. They will eventually change the Catholic schools to suit Islam. They have done it in Europe.

• Roger Anderson
          January 28, 2011 at 11:03 am

I feel sorry for those that can’t see beyond the end of their nose. If it hasn’t happened to you yet then it doesn’t happen. Real sound reasoning. Then when it does happen you scream and yell wondering why someone else didn’t do something about it sooner.

• Chris
            January 28, 2011 at 11:10 am

well did it happen to you ?? i guess not your just going with the parade arent you im not saying there all good there are muslim terrorists out there so are there jews so are there christians so stop your acts of racism by generalizing muslims as a whole as terrorists ;)

January 28, 2011 at 11:53 am

Muslim terrorists are the least of the problem. Muslims using our freedoms against us to advance Islam is an even bigger threat.

What race is Islam? Why do you support slavery?

• Roger Anderson
            January 28, 2011 at 11:13 am

Racist? That just goes to show that you know nothing of islam and are just echoing the same tired old leftist statements.

I have had a lot of of experience with muslims and do know the difference. Get your nose out where you can see beyond the end of it.

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention Brooklyn, NY: Muslims Defy Neighbors & City Ordinates To Build Mosque~ Video | Logan's Warning -- Topsy.com
  3. richierich
    January 25, 2011 at 2:23 am

does he have the right to tell you to stop filming?

• eib
      January 25, 2011 at 7:04 am

On the clear basis of the 1st Amendment, no.
      On the basis of Islam, yes.
      Which rules in America?

• Damien
        January 25, 2011 at 10:52 am

EIB,

The constitution is supposed to rule America.

January 25, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Hi RR,

I don’t think so. But I recorded what I needed, and saw no need to escalate the situation. The continued education of non-Muslims will do so much more damage to Islam, than nasty confrontations.

• Rose
        January 25, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Good for you, Chris. His accent sounded New Yorkish to me?

Also richierich, Check out the video on Infidel Blogger’s Alliance where a mooslum threatens a British man’s life over the Brit filming them on a public street proselytizing for pisslam. Guaranteed to make your blood boil. Flat out tells him if he continues filming “I’ll kill you.”

January 25, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Hi Rose,

He sounded like a regular New Yawker. :)

• Rose
            January 25, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Traitor!

4. UnaMary
    January 25, 2011 at 6:28 am

Anti-Muslim sentiments? You’re right about that, lady!

5. OXNIN
    January 25, 2011 at 7:38 am

What can I say….OXNIN

6. David850
    January 25, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Bulldoze the damned thing.

7. CGW
    January 25, 2011 at 5:55 pm

How can they legally get away with this? If non-muslims were doing this, they’d be slapped with fines and stop-work orders backed up by the court system. I don’t understand.

8. juniper
    January 25, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Fight fire with fire: bury parts of a pig deep in the ground, when there is no one there – or even if there is! I am sure some of you could do this!

• Gary Rumain
      January 25, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Just leave a few pigs’ heads all over. No need to bury them. The arselifters won’t touch them.

9. Pingback: A Mega-Mosque Grows on a Quiet Residential Brooklyn Street: Why There? | Conservatives for America
  10. Pingback: Move Over, Infidel: The Kuffar’s Law No Longer Applies — Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami
  11. Pingback: Brooklyn, NY: Muslims Defy Neighbors & City Ordinates To Build Mosque~ Video « A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights