Logans Warning Update

UPDATE: Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am still adjusting to a few things since the move, which has slowly me down a bit recently. But I am planning on stepping it up, as you can see by my first NY article. I am setting up a BlogTalkRadio show, which will start out as a weekly show with some great guests. I am also working on a series of articles on Sharia Law, and want to concentrate on that aspect a lot. Because the political within the law threat of Sharia is even more dangerous to life as we know it, than potential suicide bombers. I hope to be all caught up with the Sharia series, and on the radio within two weeks. (I will continue to post as much as possible in the meantime.) Please bare with me, and then I would appreciate you helping me by telling everyone you know about this site, and the radio show. Soon you will be seeing things on this site, that you will not see anywhere else.

Christopher

Comments

comments

14 comments for “Logans Warning Update

1. AmericanMe
    July 30, 2010 at 10:05 am

Bravo Chris!

July 30, 2010 at 10:07 am

Thanks my friend!

2. July 30, 2010 at 10:12 am

Keep up the good work!

3. July 30, 2010 at 10:53 am

A radio show! That’s cool!! Give them arselifters hell!!

July 31, 2010 at 5:14 am

I think you asked somewhere if there will be callers allowed. The answer is yes.

4. July 30, 2010 at 11:22 am

Chris
    If there is anything the Infidel Task Force can do for you, just let me know.

And that’s the same for me personally as well. I live right across the border from you, so call when you need something.

July 31, 2010 at 5:12 am

Thanks, and the same goes in return my friend.

5. July 30, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Pamela Geller has got death threats from turkish arselifter. God what I long for what Cameron gets his ways, Turkey in EU… NOT!!!

6. July 30, 2010 at 9:30 pm

I’m looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.

July 31, 2010 at 5:15 am

Thanks for the support, and the comments Gary. This goes for everyone here, that is on the team as well. Thank you all.

7. August 1, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Can hardly wait, much success to you on this.Hope you get more support than you dreamed of, our western countries needs it. Best of Luck

8. August 2, 2010 at 5:55 am

More comments on the Ground Zero moske (not really related to this thread but I couldn’t find the article you put up Chris) –

9. mansoor52
    August 7, 2010 at 1:39 am

Jesus christ (peace and blessing of God be upon him))said((love your enemies…..)) you are fare away from this glorious spirit of Jesus in the bible , hate is moving you to destroy the world and erupt wars .christ in the day of Resurrection will ignore you saying(( keep away from me you sinners , I dont know you))the world should come close togather and peace and love should revealed ,their are 1.5 biliones muslims in the world how many terrorist among them?? fifty thousands hundred thousands !!! but what about others ?? God bless the peacemakers.

August 7, 2010 at 8:17 am

This is just another attempt to try and get us to back off. Christianity says to fight evil, and Islam is a religion that allows rape, that calls for the death of apostates, and dominance of Christians. There is no way that Jesus would have approved of Islam. Violent Muslims are the least of the problem, that ones that want Sharia are an even bigger threat. Do you think that we are going to sit here, and allow Sharia to takeover? If so you are mistaken.