Back in the New York Grove: My First Encounter With Muslims in NY

After several years in another state, I am finally back where I belong and that is NY. One of the main reasons that I moved back is that there is always some kind of political actively going on. I figured what better place to take on Islam, than NY? It took awhile to settle in, but it did not take too long to have an encounter with some Muslims in the city. About a week ago, I was in a friend’s establishment and it was closing time. I was talking to an employee of the place about the threat of Islam, and noticed two guys sitting about 6 feet away. I asked the employee who they were, and he said they are just some workers from a restaurant across the street. So I continued with the conversation.

A minute or so later the employee had to go do some work and walked away. As soon as he did, the two men sitting at the table approached me. The first said that they had overheard my conversation about Islam and wanted to know why I was talking about it? What is my concern? I responded by asking who they are, and where there were from. The leader of the two said we are from Egypt. At that point I was hoping they were Coptics and could be added to our team. He then said they are Muslims and they want to know why I am so concerned and speaking that way about Islam? I stated that Muslims are on a worldwide Sharia movement, which is a major threat to life as I know it and I will continue to speak out against Islam. It is a different way of life, than Western Civilization. He wanted to respond but could not think of anything to say to try and counter this fact.

At this point he looked even unhappier than when he originally approached me. First he tried to discredit me, and asked where I studied Islam. I said that I have approximately eight years of study on this issue, and have read the Koran translated by Islamic scholar Yusuf Ali, the Bukhari and Muslim ahadith, and the the Reliance of the Traveller, which is an Islamic Law manual approved by Al Azhar, the world’s highest Islamic learning school. The two of them just turned to each other, and didn’t know what to say. This really threw them off, because Al Azhar is in Egypt. Just me knowing about the school was obviously unexpected by them. He then tried to separate the hadiths from Islam, and stated something to the effect that some of them are unreliable. So I asked the other one if the Bukhari and Muslim ahadith are respected across the Islamic world? He said they sure were.

Since that did not work he tried to go into a Q & A with me on Islam. First he asked how many times a day do they pray? So I answered five, and jumped ahead of him and told him the five pillars of Islam. Taking the faith, prayers, zakat (charity), fasting, and hajj (Pilgrimage to Mecca.) He said alright…alright….Then I said there is something else called jizya (extortion), which I will never pay. The second Muslim who was silent up to now, said what is the difference you are paying taxes anyway? I told him no one is going to force me to pay a religious tax, in exchange for second class citizenship. He walked away, I told them they might as well quit now, as I probably know more about Islam than they do.

The Muslim that first approached me did not walk away though. He was not too happy, and once again asked what is my concern, and where was I from? That there is no way an American would be concerned with such things. I said he was partially correct, that most Americans do not pay attention to the threat of Islam. Then I quoted the leader of Hezbollah.

Hassan Nasrallah: “The American administration is behind Israel. I must clarify that when I say ‘America’ I do not mean the American people, most of whom are distant and ignorant of what is going on in the world,….

Me knowing this quote threw him off as well. They are obviously counting on the fact that many Americans are ignorant, when it comes to Islam. After that he went back into his you are not an American rant, you have to be from the Middle East. I repeatedly told him I was not. I then asked the mostly silent Muslim if he was pro-Sharia. He responded, of course he was. I thanked him for his honesty, and said we have nothing to talk about. So I turned and asked the talkative one the same question. He said no, but was still asking what my concern is. My concern is that Islam is a complete way of life, and its laws affects non-Muslims. It is a religion and political ideology combined. The quiet one said it is not, and I laughed as I asked what the Caliph was. He said he never heard of it. He went on to say Islam is not religion and politics combined, but he knew I was not buying it, and here comes the comedic line of the night…. As he was getting all worked up, he angrily stated “We are Muslims and we do not lie”. Not wanting this to get out of hand in my friend’s place, I let that one slide.

I asked the other one if you went back to Egypt, and the Muslim Brotherhood imposed Sharia what would you guys do? He said they would fight it in the streets. When I brought up the fact that his friend already admitted he was pro-Sharia, he changed his tune and said Sharia is better than US law. So I said that he should move to Saudi Arabia, but in the mean time put down that beer you are drinking. He looked at the beer and absolutely shut up. He was drinking that night, but when push comes to shove he was obviously going to stand with Islam over Western Civilization. I then told them I had to go, and he said we will finish this tomorrow night. I showed up, but they did not. A few days later I ran into them again. The leader of the two was very respectful (not that I trust him), and did not bring up the conversation at all. The other who is pro-Sharia could not even look me in the eye. The point of my story is that if we do not stand up to them, they will walk all over us. They must be told that we know they are liars, we oppose their plans, and we will fight tooth and nail against their religion.

For the record, you will see a lot of more of these types of encounters from me in the future. They need to know that we are awakening!

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
73 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Tonto
Tonto
12 years ago

Good going Chris! Deus Vult!!!

Mike Townsend
Mike Townsend
Reply to  admin

Can someone please explain to me why “arselifter” is a recurring theme to the posts on here? The meaning of arselifter is one who inserts his penis into that of another person/animal(s) anus, generally reserved for homosexual reference. Why does this site equate Muslims with homosexuals, thus having a two for one to demonize and degrade? I see this word all the time, and can only summarize it does equate hatred toward Muslims and homosexuality. I find it very offensive and distracting to the larger goal of keeping a religious ideology from taking permanent root in America. Many homosexuals are on the same team with those that oppose sharia law. I am a decent active gay republican veteran who consistently fights against this surmountable Islamic ideological problem before America. To marginalize and demonize “ten percent” of America that is on your side is shameless to the larger goal of keeping Islam in check!

Mike Townsend
Mike Townsend
Reply to  admin

Even so, to equate one’s arse to the way Muslims pray is so wrong. I encourage everyone to give dignity to all humans in the way they worship, no matter who they worship, including Muslims. Religious freedom is one of the things that makes America so great. Calling someone an “arselifter” because of the way they pray instead of challenging them on their misguided beliefs leaves those espousing “arselifter” on the same playing field as those they wish to denounce.

Al
Al
Reply to  Mike Townsend

You got it wrong, Mike — it’s “shirt-lifter” for homosexual, and “arselifter” for moslem. Not that there aren’t plenty of moslem homosexuals, but that’s another story.

Howlin
Reply to  Mike Townsend

CLARIFICATION!
“Gay” is o.k. in Islam as long as you are “Top” and not “Bottom” [i.e. female role].
“Bottom” is submissive and can be murdered.
“Top” is the male gender and always the conqueror.
Muhammad himself was sodomized as a boy on the Camel Trade Routes, thus the forbidding of homosexuality but, in all Islam, this is a Kajir (2 edged sword).
Some “Gay” is o.k.

James_Monroe
Reply to  Mike Townsend

Gay Republican…..HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have never laughed harder in my entire life. Which Gay person in his or her right mind would join the republican party? The same party that calls you guys faggots…..You , sir, have been exposed as a liar you are.

Homosexuals are the biggest threat facing this country. Muslims may harm us from the outside. But with a strong Military and better law-enforcement, we can counter them. But how do we counter creeps like you, who corrupt our children’s minds. The bible clearly states that homosexuality is an abomination. You sir are not normal. And I dont give a shit , if you are a veteran or not. Even if you are, you must have been a very bad influence on our soldiers at war.

Homos should be chucked out from the military and the republican party needs to clean its house and kick out all homos from it.

eib
eib
10 years ago
Reply to  James_Monroe

Merv Griffin was an out bisexual and very entrepreneurial.
He was also a conservative, committed Republican.
They don’t all buy the bullshit.

Robin Shadowes
12 years ago

Must have felt great to put these two arselifters in place? LOL

I hope you encounter them again from time to time. They will obviously try to avoid you since they now know that you know a lot more about pislam than kuffar in general. Nice bonus twist to embarass them about the beer.

Aerialcat
Aerialcat
12 years ago

Effin’ hypocrites… loved the beer part.

al Kidya
Reply to  Aerialcat

I found two Muslims drinking, sitting at a Casino black-jack table. I scored a “black-jack” and cried out Allahu-Akbar”, in a teasing manner, to which one of the Muslims enquired, are you Islamic? I replied “no, I don’t agree with Islam, but I have the feeling that you are”. He said “yes”, to which I replied, “Then why are you drinking alcohol and gambling?”. He shut up and the two of them left our table.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  al Kidya

What a change of luck! 🙂

Kim
Kim
12 years ago

I wanted to give you a high five after reading this!! That was awesome and I wish more Americans would wake up to the ideology behind Islam, instead of giving into the false lie about its “peace”. Even former Muslim, Mosab Hassan Yousef, claims it is the “biggest lie”. And HE is the son of a Hamas leader!

Thanks for sharing that with us. 🙂

Gary Rumain
12 years ago

Too bad you didn’t sneak a photo of them. I suggest you get a small camera phone that’s easy to use.

Kit
Kit
12 years ago

Good story….a shame I can’t meet enough muslim’s in S. California for such a debate. I could use the practice.

BTW, does NY have “concealed carry” laws? You may want to protect yourself, as the first act of the incompetent is VIOLENCE.

“Violence is the animating force of Islam. Islam is, a totalitarian authoritative political ideology hiding behind a thin veil of religious protection, born through violence, raised by violence, thrives on violence and dies without violence.”

Thanks for the “oppression” (4:97) defense when debating with muslims that live in Western countries via the internet.

Kit
S.CA USA

UbinBUSHwhacked
12 years ago

Just watch your step in NY. The next time they might not be as amiable Muslims. But keep up the good fight Chris!

Gailie
Gailie
12 years ago

I agree. All you need is to cross the path of the wrong guy, Chris, and we need you to be out there as the bold voice you are. Prayers for you.

An Dean
An Dean
12 years ago

Chris this is a great piece, I love it. Finally I know what to answer, I better get those books and read them.
Sharia Law must be outlawed, as it segregates the Muslims even more from us. Even more then the Burka does. We can’t have 2 laws! Same law for all!
Banning Sharia Law will do two things: firstly it will make the Muslims adopt our laws. Secondly it will unravel the grip that Islam has over us! It will diminish the fear in society of Islam. And for the Muslims, it will give them another set of values to model themselves by, not only the Koran.
This way the women won’t be the “victims”, and probably stop wearing the Burka, when they are ready. because there is no more point in wearing it, if they don’t want to, because no more Sharia punishment!
I think this would be the smarter way to go. It will also keep the racist hate speakers at bay (Anjem Choudary and others) Again, there would be no point, because Sharia does not exist anymore. And all the Muslims in our country would be free too, to worship truly their religion.
Then Islam will become a true religion and we all have peace!
And in the Koran it says, that if Muslims can’t fully worship Islam, that they have to immigrate to an Islamic country! Yep, it says that.
So lets help them, ban Sharia Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An Dean
An Dean
Reply to  admin

Unfortunately Multiculturalism gives them the right. We need culturalism instead! then they would not have the same right as us.

An Dean
An Dean
Reply to  admin

So why is the west wasting its time with banning the Burka, when really we should ban Sharia Law????

Rand Cottrell
12 years ago

Awesome, not only awakening but educating!

Michael Elmore
Michael Elmore
12 years ago

Chris, I believe most people on this and other blogs are trying to learn and educate ourselves about Islam. It occured to me, after reading your article, that what would be real helpful is for you to write a How To Confront Muslims and Dimmies Manual. Go from the simple Q&E with examples to more complicated matters. It doesn’t have to be long just something that as a kuffar I can always try and work on knowing it will get me through 99% of the time. There is so much to know and with your experience in these coversations with others, knowing what’s going to come next in the conversation and being ready for it could be of great help to some of us. Just a thought. Thanks for your stance and keep safe..elmore

Koala Bear
Koala Bear
Reply to  Michael Elmore

Two to start with:

1. Did Mohammed kill all the Jews of Arabia? (yes he did so if they deny it call them on that lie).

2. Did Mohammed marry aisha when she was 6? (yes he did and so call them on that when they lie).

The guy I took on outside the supermarket in London said “There is proof in sudan right now proving mohammed is a prophet”. I asked him to tell me what exactly the “proof” was and he changed the subject again.

I read in Wafa Sultan’s book that muslims consider the person who shouts louder and more stridently to have won the “debate” but think it was the fact that I am a woman that infuriated the dirty toothed moron.

Most of them have no idea about the cult they worship.

Mary
Mary
12 years ago

I had a great meeting with a Muslim in the Philly suburbs. They were doing a 10-week course at a Meetinghouse (Quakers) on the peacfeul religion of Islam (ha!).
A few of us protetsed outside.
The speaker was from CAIR.
The second night a young Muslim confronted us outside and wanted to know what our problem was. A third man (who didn’t know much about Islam) was wih me. As I repeatedly countered everything the young CAIR officer from Philly said (I’m sure he was surpised), he grew sightly edgier.
But when I mentioend the book Muslim Mafia by Gaubatz, that blew the lid off of CAIR as a civil rights group (It’s terrorist connecte) he grew angry and told me how mnay mosques and madrasses (religious schools) are being built at that moment.

On another note — in Austria recently — would woud not BELIEVE the number of women in full black burqa. They were visiting from the Middle East, but still….

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Mary

It warms my heart to hear witnesses as yours and that of Chris, people who have courage to stand up to these arselifters and their so called religion.

Koala Bear
Koala Bear
Reply to  Mary

“e how mnay mosques and madrasses (religious schools) are being built at that moment”

You should have said that just because they are building them doesn’t mean they are fully occupied. They always bang on about the fastest growing religion lie. A counter article on that would be good too.

Patricia
Patricia
12 years ago

Chris, thanks for sharing your story,but please be careful when confronting them.
I’m always learning a lot from your column and as stated above-carry a gun AND camera phone.

Kim
Kim
12 years ago

Thank you for standing strong and educating us…..and inspiring me to stand strong as well….

Here is another organization that is standing strong against Islam…..

ChrisLA
ChrisLA
12 years ago

Good job, Chris. Readers should note that the conversation was not hostile and that Chris did not attack Muslims, only the ideology. This is a good model for all of us. Muslims in America may feel loyal to Islamic ideology and Sharia Law, but they cannot defend it as superior to our culture and legal system.

refuse2lose
refuse2lose
12 years ago

Nice job explaining their “religion”to them,since they obviously didn’t know much about it. Can you recommend any reading materials that explain Islam in a way that a dummy like me would understand? Please send any recommendations to my email,and keep up your nutrition. You will have many more arguments like this one in NY.

Gary Rumain
Reply to  refuse2lose

I suggest starting here http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

mike norred
mike norred
12 years ago

This is the first time I’ve read anything written by you. Very well written and very informative. The problem as I see it is that most US citizens are uninformed(clueless)and know little or nothing about Islam, much less Sharia Law. Most Muslims know enough about the Koran to make them extremely dangerous. The few I’ve encountered try to preach the “religion of peace” line until you confront them with their acceptance of the murdering of innocents and their hatred of anything Israel.

Anna
Anna
12 years ago

You are in my prayers, Chris.
Thank God for people like you who educate themselves on the cult of islam and inform others of their extreme threat.

An Dean
An Dean

Chris, you need a “like” or “agree” button, LOL

The Munz
The Munz
12 years ago

Watch your back Chris .. I don’t want to see you as a statistic that goes by the wayside.

MN
MN

OMG !!
Dude.. are you really out of your MIND? Are you freakin’ kiddin’ me?
I’m all for taking it serious – but this will only put you on the path of danger.
Please please please be very very cautious. Even till today – inspite of the loss of wonderful lives like Theo Van Gough (murdered in day light in a public place) – nothing has changed. Geert Wilders is still most unwelcome.
Please be cautious. It’s one thing to put out a website (domain.com and other search engines do provide your geographic info – if you’ve not set it up for discreet / private) – but quite another to allow Muslims to recognize you in person.
What is the proof those two blokes wouldn’t go around to the nearest Mosque and on one of their Friday “SERMONS” (if it could be termed that) wouldn’t point out to you and how you’re spreading “MISCHIEF” in the minds of the BELIEVERS? And, you’ll be much more knowledgeable of what their book says about those who cause “MISCHIEF” in the land (or in this case the minds of the believers).
And believe me – the one with the middle name Hussein will not care a tiny rat’s hairy smelly ass about what happens to ordinary, tax-paying, honest individuals like yourself. And most people in the USA are still ignorant and many “Moderate” Muslims will also feel that you provoked the violent response and that those who indulge in any prospective violence against you were the actual victims.
I wouldn’t be surprised if your talks on the streets about Islam would be categorized as Hate Speech.
Thanks for reading my earlier comment.
I pray to Lord Almighty for your safety. Life is too short to be wasted by talking which could lead to violence. [Google on ‘Gandhi Mir Alam’ – or simply read the articles below,
– This is the APOSTLE of COWARDICE we’re talking about. The MOST COWARD and SPINELESS excuse of a human being ever to have lived on this planet. And this worthless entity too was not spared by Mir Alam & his gang of Muslims.]

If I were you – I would never do that – UNLESS you have a team & a plan. Speaking to random people on the streets and allowing them to identify you is not a smart move.
I like & commend Ali Sina’s option better. He has a better chance to survive & carry on. We need to first get rid of what are called ‘Arm chair Jihadis’ – the ones who put up worthless messages on the internet. If those people can be turned away from the death cult – the rest of their ilk will follow – it’s what I refer to as herd mentality.
~ MN

Rose
Rose

Whew.

Chris, What a thrilling read. Yes, this is priceless journalism here. I say continue the first-hand accounts and show them the proper way to debate. You are a true gentleman. That is your shield.

MN, Chris protects himself through his gaining notoriety. We, through our support of him, let any who would even think to do him harm, to be on notice that we are watching his back. Of course, all the practical advice is common sense, right Chris? And cameras and noise devices are definitely accoutrements along with your second ammendment. Safety too, in numbers.

Mike Townsend. War is not pretty. Most in this fight recognize the brave homosexuals who are fighting in the front lines and we stand shoulder to shoulder, MILLIONS deep. Please do not be distracted by those who might engage in propaganda. Ever heard of Tokyo Rose? Afterall, it is true that their so-called prophet is a documented pedophile! How criminal and sick is that? He was pure evil, most likely what today would be regarded as a psychopath not fit to live in society. I’d be ashamed to admit I was a Muslim.

Rose
Rose
Reply to  admin

It’s amazing isn’t it?

Keep up the good work.

Truth Detector
12 years ago

Instead of “arselifters,” I call the the Muslim hypocrites “Ugly Hinder Pointers.”

Whom are the Ugly Hinder Pointers worshiping? They are worshiping the Muslim god, Satan, sometimes called Allah. I know that Allah is Satan because Allah teaches only evil, evil and more evil. Allah/Satan never teaches love of neighbor.

The Muslim Hinder Pointers are the worst hypocrites in the world.

Five time a day, the Muslim Hinder Pointers pray to Allah. Then, they go home and see their wives and daughters as beneath them.

Because there are thousands of Honor Killings each year, it’s safe to guess that some of these Muslim Hinder Pointer, after they finish praying to Satan, go home and murder perhaps a daughter in a legal Honor Killing. Whom are they “worshiping”? Certainly not the True God. The True God would not incite the Muslim Hinder Pointers to murder, would He? Only the Muslim god Satan would do that.

After pointing their ugly hinders at passersby, the Muslim Hinder Pointer, at least some of them, go home and literally, and legally rape little girls that were forced into “marrige.”

Truth Detector
12 years ago

Islamism, which rhymes with Nazism and Communism is not a religion. I’ll continue teaching that Islamism is a Crime Syndicate, a real Crime Syndicate that practices crime wholesale. I’ll reiterate:

Islamism was founded in order to destroy the human race. Islamism is a Crime Syndicate that destroys generally human lives. Islamism literally and deliberately tortures little girls. Islamism chops off millions of clitorises. That is torture and unjust. If the True God endows females with a clitoris, what gives criminal Islamism the right to destroy clitorises? At present, there are 140,000,000 (that’s millions) women running around without a clitoris, and all because of the Criminal Activity of Islamism. This is tantamount to men running around without testicles.

Islamism stones women to death. This is criminal. If men can commit adultery when acquiring several playmates in polygamy, why can’t women commit adultery? Islamism approves hypocrisy and selfishness. Islamism hangs homosexuals, sometimes on mere suspicion. Islamism murders apostates who no longer wish to be associated with the crimes of Islamism. Islamism doesn’t allow freedom of conscience. This, too, is a crime. Islamism relegates women to second class. Yes, relegating females to second class is also a crime. The Muslim god, Satan, nicknamed Allah, allows all the crimes above and below.

Islamism chops off hands, feet and gouges out eyes of petty thieves, male or female. Islamism forces little girls as young as seven years of age to “marry” uncontrolled, depraved Muslim male sex perverts, and then are literally raped by these Muslim animals. Yes, rape of a child is a huge crime. No Muslim animal can ever convince me that this crime isn’t a crime. And no Muslim can ever prove to me that these scumbags are not scumbags.

Can you now see that Islamism is a Crime Syndicate? IT’S NOT A RELIGION!!!!

We’re not going to win this war until everyone can see that Islamism is a Crime Syndicate practicing Criminal Activity.

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
12 years ago

God bless you Chris, Pam Geller, Robert Spencer, the Bare naked Islam blogger and all the rest! Time to take it to the street and you brave lot are leading the way!

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
12 years ago

btw since you woke me from my sleep I have been out there telling others to wake up and sending them to your blog. One guy thanked me the next time he saw me. You are doing good work here!

christine
christine

Great work Christopher!!

trackback

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Connie , Connie , inhuggermugger, inhuggermugger, Freedom Garden and others. Freedom Garden said: RT @inhuggermugger Plz read LogansWarning's story of his "1st Encounter w/ Muslims in NY" http://fwd4.me/Yoa #hhrs #tcot #drps #Medved […]

John J. Facino, Sr.
John J. Facino, Sr.

Thanks admin;
It was a step-by-step method for a similar meeting by everyone. A story lesson that gave lift and show of power by knowledge. Thanks a bunch. I have been sending your reports out to others I know don’t recieve you, trust you still approve. Write if not.
John

Diane D
Diane D
12 years ago

August 2001,my Husband, two young sons and I were enjoying Niagra Falls. We went early to be close to the rails to enjoy the fireworks.My husband went to the restroom leaving us in the at the rail when a muslim man and his son stood beside me and slightly shoved me. I thought it was accidental but moved my boys away from the rail because I feared they would fall.

The next day we went on the Maid of the Mist and were first in line for the next boat and choose the top deck. I believed the same man was now next to me and pushing me to gain the front spot at the rail. I had told my Husband nothing of the day before since he is very protective. The man continued to shove and when I looked at him I couldn’t understand the hatred in his eyes. I’m not brave or stupid but I was peeved at his constant shoving, I turned very quickly and my elbow caught him in the stomach for which I apologized. It was his turn to run from ME. Two weeks later 911, haven’t been vacation since.

Dawn
Dawn
12 years ago

Blockbuster !!! A gun?? or camera?? You know, it occurs to me.–a picture that’s been transmitted IS protection. Love you.

jillosophy

WELCOME TO NY!
As you may remember, I left Manhattan last October and am now in the Heartland, living a nice life.
But the insidious PC-Think is very powerful here. It’s a college town.
And Christians are very tolerant – which is why it’s so easy and so preferable for them to remain willfully naive. More than a few of the attorneys I work with are pro-Obama and anti-Israel and completely ignorant about Islam. One asked me the other day “What’s a burka?”
I am trying to keep my mouth shut & my head down at work. I was loud and opinionated in NYC – which was fine… but here, I feel I need to be careful. Strange, strange world we live in…
Say hi to the city for me. I sure do miss NY and NYers too!!!!!!!

trackback

[…] with speaking the truth about Islam, with Muslims and their supporters. Which can be seen in my “Back in the New York Grove: My First Encounter With Muslims in NY” article. This morning I was informed that the New York Daily news had omitted all of my quotes in […]

Juanita
Juanita
12 years ago

I am so glad to have discovered this site and know I will become more educated about muslims and their ungodly beliefs they practice. My hat is off to you for your courage and stamina and all that motivates and keeps you going. You are an inspiration to many. Thank you and you will be in my prayers.

Juanita
Juanita
12 years ago

God bless and keep watch over you, which I know He will.

locksmith manhattan
10 years ago

Thank you for any other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect manner? I have a mission that I’m just now running on, and I have been at the glance out for such information.

eib
eib
10 years ago

I’m sorry.
I can’t restrain myself.
RECONQUISTA!

Monty
6 years ago

Nice article thanks for sharing. Loved it !

Monty
6 years ago

Nice article thanks for sharing. Loved it !

Monty
6 years ago

Nice article thanks for sharing. Loved it !

Regards