Another day, Another Islamic Threat on Logans Warning~ YAWN

Just four days ago a vicious threat was posted on my site, which I reposted in an article entitled “Islamic Terror Threat Left on Logans Warning!”. The threat was from Pakistan, and tonight this message of “peace” was left in the “Pakistan: Muslims Take to the Streets Against Facebook~ Videos” post. Each threat will only make me speak out more, keep them coming…

Malik commented on Pakistan: Muslims Take to the Streets Against Facebook~ Videos – Loganswarning:

I am a brave muslim

we love our holy prophet (Muhamad)
if any one agian doing this type of
then we make all christan and non muslim end

we are brave

hata AMERIACA
hate India
hate ISRAEL

IP address: 111.68.97.162

Here is his IP information, which I will now forward to the FBI.

General IP Information
Hostname: 111.68.97.162.pern.pk
ISP: PERN-Pakistan Education & Research Network is an
Organization: PERN-Pakistan Education & Research Network is an
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
Country: Pakistan
State/Region: Islamabad
City: Islamabad
Latitude: 33.7
Longitude: 73.1667
Area Code:
Postal Code:

Comments

comments

77 comments for “Another day, Another Islamic Threat on Logans Warning~ YAWN

1. May 24, 2010 at 7:37 am

whats his full name?

2. Gersh
    May 24, 2010 at 7:39 am

hope they nail this doofus terrorist

3. Kal
    May 24, 2010 at 7:42 am

Why is anyone shocked? That is what islam brainwashes muslims to do. They're kind of like the Borg. Mindless automatons.

4. ashok
    May 24, 2010 at 8:04 am

@ kal…i agree with you

5. May 24, 2010 at 8:32 am

if he's so brave, why not use his full name? weenie.

• May 24, 2010 at 8:39 am

anniehamilton if you use real name they will KILL you. They believe in KILLING anybody who criticizes Islam.

• May 24, 2010 at 8:46 am

Yes, I've had one of them following me around since I set up my blog.

June 22, 2010 at 7:05 am

Please take this somewhere else.

6. infidelkaffir
    May 24, 2010 at 1:50 am

Looks he hates spelling too. LOL Retard.

@Kal, spot on with the mindless automaton tag.

7. IainUK
    May 24, 2010 at 2:18 am

Typical muslim response to an adult and educated debate. Resort to violence, my, my, these individuals are really speaking to me with their whole 'you've offended me and I'm not going to loose face over it' attitude. Must have watched too many Jet Li films. This is just the way to promote their ideology as a 'religion of peace'. Well done, I'm sure you've just got loads more converts.
    Having difficulty understanding this sentence.
    "then we make all christan and non muslim end"
    Besides the spelling mistake, I was under the impression that to be a Christian kind of meant that you were automatically a non-muslim already.

• May 24, 2010 at 4:02 am

Its the religion of peace, damn you! Accept it or he'll behead you!
      😉

• May 24, 2010 at 11:56 am

I think he means Christians are the #1 non-Muslim target. Christians in Pakistan suffer horribly. There used to be a large Christian minority there, but it is shrinking fast, like in Egypt. And do Christian govts. around the world say much? No. All for the sake of an alliance with a country that shelters mad men training to blow us all up. The state of international affairs is maddening.

• Fran_Ingram
      May 24, 2010 at 4:59 am

I think he means Christians are the #1 non-Muslim target. Christians in Pakistan suffer horribly. There used to be a large Christian minority there but it is shrinking fast, like in Egypt. And do the Christian governments around the world object? No. All for the sake of an alliance with a country that shelters mad men training to blow us all up. The state of international affairs re. the true nature of Islam is ridiculous.

8. OXNIN
    May 24, 2010 at 11:45 am

Hello, good morning, this is your local mook hater!..The easiest way to end all this muslim shit;That is if the US had any balls, send out HIT TEAMS, kill every one of the terrorists, families, and all people associated with aiding them. They would be so terrified; they wouldn't know who was next. Kill them at home, the Mosque, on the street; where ever…..OXNIN

• May 24, 2010 at 1:45 pm

While tempting, its a little extreme. You can pass laws to control them to such an extent they'd all be gone within 6 months and tell all their jihadi pals back home not to bother going to the West.

You declare them second class citizens, forbid new moskes or the repair of existing ones (like they do to churches, synagogues and temples in their countries), make them pay a jizya tax, limit what work they can do, don't give them welfare and, most controversial, make them wear identifying clothing (but not a burka).

• May 24, 2010 at 9:49 pm

I agree with Zenster on GoV, the leaders should be assasinated. Pislam is run from the top down so it would be much easier to contain the threat if their leaders would be taken out.

9. Mike Elmore
    May 24, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Here is a simple and easy way to stop the terrorists. Get a list of ,lets say, 50 of the most holiest sites of Islam. State that if any terrorist bomb harms any American or American property in the name of Allah/Islam you will start with site 50 and blow the fucker to hell. Be calm, let the countries that support terrorism know that you have given us no other choice but to act like them in destroying things that mean something to us. I'll bet by the time it gets to Mecca the Saudis will be kissing ass on a scale larger than Friday's prayer. It's simple, fair, educational, and something all American's and muslim's can kind of understand. Just a thought, I sure the details could be worked out so all parties envolved get the point..elmore

• infidelkaffir
      May 24, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Great idea Mike. I second it! But I think you should reverse the order of priorities…..Mecca first! Kill the snakes’ nest and source of inspiration.

10. Mike Elmore
    May 24, 2010 at 12:38 pm

OK, can't use the word f—k– on the site now..what ever happen to free speech? getting kind of sensitive or political correct are we? elmore

• May 24, 2010 at 1:46 pm

I think Chris is just having some problems with 5pam. He's probably adjusted the ID filters and its resulted in a problem.

• Mike Elmore
        May 24, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Gary, I'll just try harder not to get so up tight when talking about terrorism and Islam and not type in the correct spelling. I thought filthy language and Islam went hand in hand is all..elmore

• May 24, 2010 at 5:10 pm

No, I am not getting sensitive, or PC, and I did not change any settings. I am not sure what happened.

11. Islam4Life
    May 24, 2010 at 1:53 pm

I cant make posts on this website anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mike Elmore
      May 24, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Islam4Life, my post was one on how to stop terrorism, I believe it was deleted because of my using the f word. It certainly wasn't because I am pro Islam in any way. So, if Chris reads this just edit the f word and post the comment. I am not going to rewrite a great idea. although I should..elmore

• May 24, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Calm down, you just made this one, but there is a tech issue, going on, and some comments have disappeared.

• Michael Elmore
        May 24, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Gary, I apologize, you run a great web site and do a service to all that care about Western Civilization. In the future I’ll try and be more patient. elmore

• Mike Elmore
          May 24, 2010 at 9:09 pm

I mean Chris..elmore

• May 25, 2010 at 3:45 am

Thanks! 😉

Feel free to visit my blog anyway.

• May 24, 2010 at 9:52 pm

So allah did help you make this post then, eh?? LOL

12. May 24, 2010 at 1:53 pm

You aren't trying hard enough.

13. IlovetheUS
    May 24, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Oh I can LOL!!!!!!

I was trying to reply to IainUK question from last week but it wouldnt let me before. Anyway it was regarding drawing images of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) he wanted my personal view so here it is:-

Yet more abuse from InfidelAtheist which I’m not going to address because we all know what that will lead to (more pointless abuse).

Regarding your question Iain for me personally it wouldn’t effect me because the message and teachings of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is what I hold dear in my heart not how he looked or his appearance. In the Quran you are warned about Idol worshiping and the hadiths back this up by not allowing images of the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) because it has the potential of leading to idol worshiping its the message the Prophet bought to Earth which is the important thing.
    Iain if that’s doesn’t make sense just post back and I can try again
    As I have said before if we keep things sensible I think this forum can be used for good discussions and hopefully I can help clear up some misconceptions people have about Islam on this website.
    Peace out people.

14. IlovetheUS
    May 24, 2010 at 1:56 pm

I can must be that my response was too long.

I was getting back to IainUK who wanted my personal opnion on the drawings of Mohammed find it below:-
    Iain if that’s doesn’t make sense just post back and I can try again

Peace out people.

15. Islam4Life
    May 24, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Iain if that’s doesn’t make sense just post back and I can try again

16. Islam4Life
    May 24, 2010 at 2:05 pm

17. Islam4Life
    May 24, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Regarding your question Iain for me personally it wouldn’t effect me because the message and teachings of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is what I hold dear in my heart not how he looked or his appearance. In the Quran you are warned about Idol worshiping and the hadiths back this up by not allowing images of the Prophet Mohammed because it has the potential of leading to idol worshiping its the message the Prophet bought to Earth which is the important thing.

18. Islam4Life
    May 24, 2010 at 2:08 pm

I wanted to get back to Iain he left a question for me last week regarding drawings of Prophet Mohammed but for some reason it wont let me. Does that mean I have been banned? or is my response too long is just says "This comment has been deleted by the administrator. "

• Mike Elmore
      May 24, 2010 at 2:23 pm

censorship sucks doesn't it, even if it's misunderstood..elmore

• May 24, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Its triggering a keyword in the 5pam filtering.

19. Islam4Life
    May 24, 2010 at 2:36 pm

It's not censorship I believe its a problem with a website I’m not the only one complaining about my posts going missing or not even being posted.

• May 24, 2010 at 5:15 pm

It is a problem with Intense Debate. I am going to write them now.

20. May 24, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Hi guys,
    I just reported the poblem.

I am having some problems over the last 24 hours. People are leaving comments on my site, and they are getting deleted automatically. The email alert, and comment then say, 'This comment has been deleted by the administrator". I am the only administrator, and I did not delete them.

Here is the site.

Chris
    _______________________________________________

Sorry for the inconvenience.

21. TBake
    May 24, 2010 at 5:58 pm

It is really getting old. Look! We do not worship your Muhammad! Accept it and move on. The more you try to intimidate by threats, the more we push back and prevail. You choose to worship the devil, that is on you.

22. May 24, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Hahaha….that means you are doing a great job.

Keep it up!

23. Robert Robinson
    May 24, 2010 at 9:39 pm

I just looked up the IP address, IT IS FROM THILAND

24. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:45 pm

they have to huff and puff and try to blow your house down because if they don't they are considered weak or not loyal enough to Allah or moHAMmed (pigs be upon him)… this "religion" is a total mind f**k

25. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:47 pm

there must be a tech issue still going on… As I was saying, they have to huff and puff and blow your house down otherwise they are not considered good moooooslimes and not loyal to allah or moHAMmed (pigs be upon him)… I SLAM is quite the mind game

26. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:47 pm

so that gets posted but not my original comment

27. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:48 pm

They have to huff and puff and threaten to blow your house down or they aren't considered good mooooo slimes

28. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:48 pm

I slam… what a huge mind f….

29. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:49 pm

the following is a test to see what words are triggering the delete

30. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:49 pm

muslim

31. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:50 pm

allah

32. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:50 pm

Islam

33. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:50 pm

f**k

34. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:51 pm

moHAMmed (pigs be upon him)

35. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:52 pm

pigs be upon him

36. May 24, 2010 at 9:53 pm

I want a fatwa too!! ROFL

37. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:53 pm

So the trigger is when I say moHAMmed, and pigs then be and upon him

38. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:54 pm

pigs

39. infidelkaffir
    May 24, 2010 at 3:16 pm

@Patriot USA neatly summed up in a nut shell.

My congratulations on a succinct and incisive post. Excellent *****

40. dorota PL
    May 24, 2010 at 11:20 pm

"If you want to stop Muslims killing you, stop killing them" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW0eiPiuUuk&pl

I'm non muslim and i'm not worry about the words this person from Pakistan, becouse i'm not his enemy. Join me and don't be enemies! You don't need FBI, CIA… You need more tolerance and understanding. Trust me.

• May 25, 2010 at 3:49 am

They'll come after you anyway because you're not one of them so they view you as an enemy. Its doesn't matter that you're a pacifist.

• May 29, 2010 at 3:25 am

I am not going to tolerate the intolerance of Islam. The war with Islam has been going on long before 911, and will not end even if we leave. Sorry, but I do not trust what you are saying.

• May 29, 2010 at 3:26 am

During the year 1786 Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to speak with Tripoli's Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman. Jefferson and Adams asked the Ambassador
        how can they make war on nations that have done nothing to them? The Ambassador replied that "It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every Muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once".

• May 29, 2010 at 3:32 am

Chomsky is not dealing in reality here. The Islamic scriptures call for war.

How much more land does Islam have to takeover in Europe, before you wake up?

41. May 24, 2010 at 8:45 pm

BTW, to the Muslim who wrote this, you are not brave as you fight behind women and children. You beat your women, throw acid in young girl's faces when all they want to do is go to school, you mutilate your women's genitals like the barbarians you truly are. You think nothing of blowing up innocent victims to spread Islam and shariah law. Your prophet mohammad was a pervet and pedophile who raped Aisha when she nine years old. You subject your women to live slightly better than animals and persecute and subject them to rules and horrors of shariah law. You fly planes into buildings to take as many lives as you can. You refuse to accept anyone who is not under Islam. You demand conversion from us kaffirs or you will kill us. You refuse to assimilate and integrate into western society yet have the nerve to complain about it, and then demand that WE change to accomodate Islam's perversion and corrupted ways. NO, you are not brave. You represent one billion of the world's biggest cowards and losers.

42. Jill Infidel
    May 24, 2010 at 9:52 pm

moHAMmed

43. May 25, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Thanx! 🙂

44. March 4, 2013 at 8:10 pm

A hard giant dick is a dream of every young cutie! So when they finally get their hands on it, that leads to a crazy sex party with a lot of hot sucking and fucking!

dream