Muslims set to Counter “Draw Mohammad Day”~ Video

Recently Muslims had made veiled threats, to the executive producers of the South Park comedy show, just because Mohammad was featured in one of their cartoons. After the veiled threats, Comedy Central cowardly censored the episode. A few days later, Seattle artist Molly Norris came up with the idea to start an “Everybody Draw Muhammad Day!”. Like wildfire the idea spread across the Internet, but it was all was too much for Molly to handle. She quickly backed down as well.

Then why did she send the cartoon to the media in the first place? “Because I’m an idiot,” Norris replied.

“This particular cartoon of a ‘poster’ seems to have struck a gigantic nerve, something I was totally unprepared for,” she said.

In the meantime an “Everybody Draw Muhammad Day” Facebook Page has been started, and it already has over 15,000 members. Here is a Muslim made video response to this day.

If they are going to admit that Mohammad was an extortionist, liar, and rapist, they will be speaking the truth. But I doubt it.

Comments

comments

103 comments for “Muslims set to Counter “Draw Mohammad Day”~ Video

1. May 11, 2010 at 1:46 am

Get ready for a lot of new images! LOL!!!

2. NeoCrusader#181
    May 11, 2010 at 2:07 am

Our army is mobilizing! We aren't easily drawn into these lies, deceit and manipulation.

3. dinah lord
    May 11, 2010 at 2:39 am

Man, this is great. We are living in their heads!
    I'm sharpening my pencils as we speak.

• May 11, 2010 at 2:43 am

Good on you! They'll never live this down.

• May 11, 2010 at 2:45 am

If their so called religion, is so strong, why are they so concerned with us lowly infidels?

• May 13, 2010 at 1:03 am

Dinah, I looked for a way to leave a note at your blog today and couldn't find an open spot. As you will guess, I'm promoting Derek Devareaux's masterpiece again, and if you happen to have any information about him, would you please let me know?

Happy to see you again, Dinah. All my best to you.

• arooj anwar
      May 19, 2010 at 3:20 pm

u r a bastrd nd u will c what will God do with u

4. Jill Infidel
    May 11, 2010 at 3:11 am

So NOW they are saying avoid any and all confrontation??? WE ARE WINNING!!! That is the point!!! Freedom without violence. I don't mind that they do this. It is their right to counter peacefully even though we all know it will be a bunch of taqiyya… But we AMERICANS draw the line when you make death threats because we draw a picture… it's called FREEDOM of SPEECH you muzzie morons! Oh yeah, moHAMmed (pigs be upon him)

• May 11, 2010 at 6:34 am

We are wearing them down, and need people like you to continue in this endless fight.

• Asif Shaikh
      May 19, 2010 at 5:49 pm

You don't even know what are you saying you morons! you characterless humans! Why the hell are you calling yourself AMERICANS; you are just a bunch of idiots, do not mix the sensible Americans with you.

• May 20, 2010 at 11:43 pm

I know exactly what I am saying, if you cannot take freedom of speech that is your problem. Sensible Americans, are awakening to the threat of Islam.

• May 21, 2010 at 5:26 am

I'm not an american but I would rather be an american than an arselifter any day!

5. May 11, 2010 at 5:20 am

One of the things I like doing is making connections. After reading this –

am I wrong with my comment there? (First one under the article)

• May 11, 2010 at 6:35 am

Gary, I see that you are all over the Internet. Keep up the great work my friend!

• May 11, 2010 at 9:58 am

What I find really fascinating is the repeating patterns.

The Bilal Skaf rape gang was a famous case here in Australia. He and many of his gang were given very lengthy sentences.

At the same time, I read an article online about the rape problems in Sweden and how it was being suppressed. Then I started noticing reports from Denmark, England, etc.

Its like they follow a handbook. It turned out that was the koran.

A few years ago I was predicting it was only a matter of time before it started happening in the US. There was one in New York recently.

You'd think more people would be paying attention to something like this.

• Fed Up
        May 21, 2010 at 6:20 am

Yes, Christopher, this sleazy little coward is hiding behind someone else's name all over Usenet. He is not "Gary Rumain" – there isn't a single "Gary Rumain" in all of Australia – or even New Zealand.

6. May 11, 2010 at 8:06 am

Yes, more drawings of mo the jolly little pigxie! 🙂

7. May 11, 2010 at 8:56 am

I write in praise of Molly Norris. This girl stood up and did the manly thing, which was to challenge Islam and its supporters, and she did so in public, to her dismay after the fact. Guys, you might notice that Molly is a girl. Molly is not, nor should we expect her to be, a fighting man who stands up to a horde of savages and challenges them to battle. Molly, to whom I am grateful, started this particular campaign, and then, like a normal girl, freaked out and now attempts to hide from the fall-out. I hope to be one of those men Molly can stand behind.

Molly Norris can be my Molly McGuire. This is a girl I'm going to fight for, and for all girls like her.

Draw, Mohammed!

• May 11, 2010 at 10:12 am

Hear, hear! She may have pulled out but it doesn't matter. She got the ball rolling and that will suffice. Others have caught it and are running with it.

I expect there to be a lot of interesting contributions.

We should build up a list of sites where we can find contributions. I'm sure all readers here will wish to see them.

• May 11, 2010 at 3:54 pm

I was under the impression that she was older. I stand corrected, thank you.

• May 13, 2010 at 1:13 am

Christopher, I have no idea how old Molly Norris is. I use the word "girl" in the sense that girls are not like boys, and that no boy or man of any kind would hit or otherwise hurt a girl. In that sense, my mother would be a girl, and my grandmother, and so on. "Guys" don't act like brutes toward "girls" if they're men of any sort. So, if Molly Norris is older than my ancient grandmother, both to me are still girls, those strange creatures we have a duty as men to protect and nurture to the best of our abilities. So it is with Molly, and so it is with anyone who faces oppression at the hands of thugs, bullies, savages, and brutes. Men don't stand for it. Ever.

This calls for a drawing of Mohammed.

• Rose
      May 11, 2010 at 11:15 pm

You the man, Dag!

• May 12, 2010 at 3:03 am

Rose, I blush. I'm just one guy among millions– multiple millions– of men who's happy to stand up for girls all around the world, for girls like you. It is for me and us an honour. I thank you for such a privilege befalling me.

8. May 11, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Whos co-ordinating this?
    where are they sending the drawing?
    is there a web site to display?

• May 11, 2010 at 2:53 pm

There doesn't seem to be any coordination. I've seen people asking on other sites without getting an answer and I've seen a few offering to host them. ChrisLA mentions the Facebook group below. This one:

wants people to email them in.

But you know you can embed an image into an IntenseDebate comment (the image has to hosted elsewhere. You just need to give it the link) but its an option that needs to be turned on (its not here).

9. ChrisLA
    May 11, 2010 at 2:13 pm

There are 376 cartoons and photos as of today posted on the Stop the Islamization of America Facebook website at this address:

The characterizations of Muhammad come from his own words, biography, and writings (i.e., the Quran), so disputing them is futile. Hence, Muslims tell the media to shut up, or else.

10. May 11, 2010 at 3:08 pm

There are some really good pics!

11. May 11, 2010 at 4:35 pm

Oh Yes!!! Great pics!!
    Where does one go to get a windshield decal of: "Calvin pissing on the Islamic sign"?

12. dina624
    May 11, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Well, at least no one is going to get bombed or have their head or ears hacked off. I am all for this kind of thing. The muslims are coming up in the world!

• May 12, 2010 at 1:22 am

Don't be so sure. Remember the Danish cartoons? The arselifters went berserk as they are wont to do and ended up killing each other!

13. Rose
    May 11, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Chris, How come I see an ad for Muslim matrimonials on this page? It kind of makes me queasy.

• May 12, 2010 at 1:21 am

A lot of people complain about that. Chris has Google ads running and that works by matching keywords on a page. The best way to avoid it is to use a browser like FireFox and install the AdBlockPlus extension.

• hamilton
        May 20, 2010 at 11:42 pm

firefox sucks…

14. Rose
    May 12, 2010 at 1:48 am

Thanks Gary! Oh the irony. I remember complaining once about another Muslim recruiting message, and now I remember Chris telling me that too. Agggghhh!

• Fed Up
      May 21, 2010 at 6:21 am

Rose, his name is not Gary. He is using an innocent man's name to hide behind so he can pretend to be brave against jihadis. Despicable.

• May 21, 2010 at 6:23 am

This is the last time, this site is not about your issues with him. Stop spamming the site,. and take it somewhere else.

15. Buck
    May 12, 2010 at 3:11 am

I am going to use a big purple crayon to draw moo moo haha meds.

I spent six years of my life in that part of the godforsaken world and they have a mightier than thou approach to everyone who is not Arab-muslim.

Maybe I will use a little green (puke green) around the eyes…

• May 12, 2010 at 3:51 am

Its like that everywhere in the non-Western world. They all seem to be jealous of our achievements. But arselifters do take it to the next level.

16. James
    May 12, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Here's another video that threatens the Everybody Draw Mohammed Day cartoonists:

17. May 13, 2010 at 12:26 am

I wonder if any of the counter demonstrators will tell the dirty little non secret of how their "honorable" prophet had many of his critics assassinated to satisfy his egotistical need for total idolization…eh…probably not gonna mention those little inconvenient stories of his "true character."

• May 13, 2010 at 5:00 am

And that's just one of many. I'd long been interested in reading a psychoanalysis of his personality. This is the only one I've found so far:

• May 13, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I wonder what Freud would have had to say about mahounds sex-life…

• Homer
        May 13, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Strongly recommended: "Understanding Mohammad. The Psychobiography of Allah's Prophet" by Ali Sina.
        See also Ali Sina's website athttp://www.faithfreedom.org.

• May 14, 2010 at 12:00 am

Thanks. I think I came across Ali Sina's one a long time ago. I have to admit I like Sujit Das' book better.

18. May 14, 2010 at 4:14 am

Fyi, we are participating in the protest over athttp://everyonedrawmohammed.blogspot.com/

No censorship practiced. And no artistic talent required.

19. Muslim
    May 16, 2010 at 5:57 pm

All I could say is … .RESPECT OTHERS and Their Religion … and in turn they gonna respect U !! …

• May 16, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Islam discriminates against non-Muslims, that is not respect.

• hamilton
      May 20, 2010 at 11:43 pm

islam is not a religion. it's an ideology. it's no more a religion than the ku klux klan is. it has a small percentage of religion within it but it itself is not a religion.

20. ABM
    May 18, 2010 at 8:34 pm

If you people wanna go about this racist and hate practices than the christian cross of Jesus will be under fire as well!! Be warned!!!

• May 19, 2010 at 2:15 am

Racist? Where?

• May 21, 2010 at 12:13 am

What race is Islam?

• May 21, 2010 at 12:15 am

Christians are not on a worldwide jihad, looking to subjugate all under a barbaric set of religious laws. Muslims are, and we will continue to speak out. This is just the beginning.

• May 21, 2010 at 12:19 am

Does it seem to you, that we are even a bit afraid?

21. May 20, 2010 at 10:11 pm

How intelligent.

• hamilton
      May 20, 2010 at 11:47 pm

read mine! he's just jeeeeeeealous cause we get to eat all the bacon! oink oink oink oink oink!!!! 😉

bet he looks 'cute in his grammas berka though…

22. hamilton
    May 20, 2010 at 11:46 pm

prophet? try pedophile with mental disorder. nice try brain drain.

23. May 20, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Hello my friend. 🙂

• Hamilton
      May 21, 2010 at 2:17 am

Hey, you sweet thing! what's shaking?

• May 21, 2010 at 5:39 am

Just doing my thing. 🙂

Thanks for dropping by!

24. Robbins Mitchell
    May 21, 2010 at 12:31 am

Well,see? this is what happens when you bow down to a meteorite in the desert by sticking your 3rd world midieval barbarian ass in the air like a punk waiting to be mounted by an alpha male trying to honor an illiterate mass murdering pedophile…all the blood rushes to the reptile part of the brain and you lose all semblance of rationality

• May 21, 2010 at 1:15 am

Too bad their circulation isn't cut off entirely.

• hamilton
        May 21, 2010 at 2:18 am

ha!

• May 21, 2010 at 2:30 am

Say, are you Anne? The one who liked the potato sack crack I made?

• hamilton
            May 21, 2010 at 3:54 am

well, she does belong in a potato sack as it would compliment her hamas scarf! does that answer your Q? 😉

• May 21, 2010 at 4:32 am

Sorry, I meant Annie Hamilton. You're using the same avatar image –

• hamilton
            May 21, 2010 at 5:06 am

yes, dingaling…so much for being discreet! doofus! 😉

• May 21, 2010 at 5:11 am

LOL! You can run but you can't hide.

So why not keep using your ID account? I find it very useful to check for replies to my comments.

• Fed Up
            May 21, 2010 at 6:24 am

What a filthy hypocrite you are! Stop using the name of "Gary Rumain" & then maybe you can ask others to use their real names!

25. May 21, 2010 at 1:20 am

sid, when you say our whole race, whom are you referring to? Will I change race if I became a beekeeper?

And, if you are really an arselifter, you should be aware of all the racist and terrorist suras in the koran.

26. Dinah
    May 21, 2010 at 2:23 am

Hey sid – Why don't you go preach to your handful of extremists. bcuz they are the ones who are blowing stuff up and killing innocents and mutilating women's genitalia and…

I'm sure you catch my drift.

27. Dinah
    May 21, 2010 at 2:29 am

HAHAHAHA.

Hear that buzzing noise, Mr. Jihadi?

Don't look now that's a drone…

Technological superiority is a beech, you tiny boy.

28. May 21, 2010 at 5:31 am

He's not a prophet but a lying scumbag pedophile and mass-murderer, a desert bandit and a pirate. So fuck mohammad and allah and fuck you!!

29. May 21, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Its reported that Mahound had some sort of medical condition that made him rather ugly and distorted in his features.

30. imMuslim&ipround
    May 22, 2010 at 7:21 am

You All Are sick,,,,,,,,, One day you will realize that what you were doing,,,, and that time no one will help you,,,, remind it,,,

• May 24, 2010 at 2:38 am

That's funny. I consider all arselifters to be either brainwashed or mentally ill.

• May 24, 2010 at 10:58 pm

The Islamic scriptures are what is sick, and we will continue to speak out.

31. Jess
    May 22, 2010 at 5:40 pm

You don't want a piece of me mr. "Jihadi" I will tell you that right now you goat lover. Dare you to come say that to my face…

32. Capt morgan
    May 22, 2010 at 6:19 pm

I think it's hilarious that you come to our country, try and impose your muzzie laws in OUR country, You want to build a mosque a block away from the 9/11 where your islam brethren destroyed the twin towers in the name of allah/mohammed? How about Fuck you in your camel cum stained ass..especially you JIHADI best part of you was left on the floor by the camel that fucked your mother. And
    imMuslim&ipround, we're sick? really?????? LMAO This comes from someone whos religion allows 4y.o. girls to be married off to grown men, that allows the genital and bodily mutilation and humiliation of women, that believes women are good for nothing but uneducated dogs for breeding…and you call US sick…Yeah Umm I don't think so…So how about a big ol glass of shut the fuck up to wash down the camel shit you eat while your head is shoved up your ass.

• May 24, 2010 at 2:41 am

LOL! I couldn't have said it better myself!

33. Saj
    May 23, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Jihadi, that is some funny comment dude. Hamilton this is no English writing contest you tit. Long live Turkish Bros. Facebook you are a slag.

• May 23, 2010 at 11:40 pm

What's the matter Saj, were you "offended" by Facebook? If so that is your problem.

• May 24, 2010 at 12:48 am

No, it's not an 'English writing contest' you're right on that account….what it is, however, is a clear indicator that the culture from which you zoophilists hail lacks self control, education, beyond the qu'ran and inside, you're probably a bunch of whiny, flaccid freaked out little boys with weapons and few ideas or notions of your own. ____So what do you actually do when a halfway attractive, intelligent woman who doesn't cover herself from head to toe, isn't afraid of her own shadow, has traveled the world, is educated and has ambition? you yearn to shut her up, cut her clitoris off, call her names – anything to demean the existence, right? have heard lots of feedback from your type after my articles have been published, it's not the first time one of you or your unwashed brothers have thrown a left-handed compliment at me – so right back at you – and kisses to you as well!____

34. May 24, 2010 at 12:48 am

35. May 24, 2010 at 10:59 pm

BlackbootJack,
    I think this one is over with, the Everyone Draw Holocaust Day is coming up though.

36. cristian fucker
    June 24, 2010 at 7:05 am

fuck santa fuck cristians fuck POPE
    fuck u r shitty churches

June 24, 2010 at 7:36 am

When you have something intelligent to say, get back to me.

• June 24, 2010 at 7:57 am

I doubt it. He’s another sex obsessed arselifter.

37. copout
    July 12, 2010 at 5:38 am

Response to (Cristian above) freedom of speech does not mean freedom from brain cells. Clean up your potty mouth bother. Talk like that this site already receives from ingorant responds.