CAIR Gets “Leaving Islam” bus ads Pulled

Once again the bullies of the Cancer on American Islamic Relations, score a victory. It seems that all CAIR has to do is complain about something being anti-Islamic, and non-Muslims obey their commands, without doing any research on Islam at all. Here is a clue, Islam is a religion of war, that encourages lying, and allows rape. Islam is what is “offensive”.

Miami-Dade Transit to remove `offensive’ Islamic bus ads
BY JAWEED KALEEM

Miami-Dade Transit is pulling advertisements from 10 buses that South Florida Muslims have said are offensive to Islam.

The ads, which went up Tuesday, said “Fatwa on your head? Is your community or family threatening you?” and directed Muslims to a website encouraging them to leave Islam.

Robert Spencer, who heads New York-based Stop the Islamization of America, which purchased the ads for one-month as the first leg of a national campaign, said they were “offered in defense of religious liberty.”

But on Thursday, Miami-Dade Transit spokeswoman Karla Damian said that after reviewing the ads, the department decided they “may be offensive to Islam” and would remove them before the buses ran on Friday.

Damian said the ads were able to initially go up because Miami-Dade Transit has an outside company sell ad space and does not routinely review ads before they run.

The South Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations had critiqued the ads as promoting “bigotry” and making false statements about Islam.

“Islam guarantees freedom to and freedom from religion. . . . [We] reject as un-Islamic any extremist interpretation that sanctions the killing of any individual because she decided to `leave Islam,” said director Muhammed Malik.

Of course the CAIR con man left this part out.

Reliance of the Traveller
Justice Apostasy from Islam

o8.1 When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed.

Link to Article

Comments

comments

33 comments for “CAIR Gets “Leaving Islam” bus ads Pulled

1. April 16, 2010 at 6:25 pm

If you would like to complain, here is the contact information.

• April 17, 2010 at 2:17 pm

What people should do is complain about CAIR's ads. They are offensive to Christians and Jews. Get them pulled too or threaten lawsuits.

2. April 16, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Not surprised. We had to call all over the US to find one T Shirt company that would print our ISLAM IS OF THE DEVIL T-Shirts. We have come up with all sorts of advert ideas, but companies are scared. However, Creation House is publishing our Pastor's book, "Islam is of the Devil" so there is still courage in the USA.

• April 16, 2010 at 6:46 pm

I was wondering what happened with the book. Is there a release date yet?

• Robin Shadowes
      April 16, 2010 at 11:27 pm

I wish you good luck on your t-shirt project but don't bother to use Spreadshirt. They're dhimmis and appeasers big time. I think it was around 3 years ago when the mo-doggie crisis was still pretty new. I used the most famous doggie as motive and added the text Lars Vilks The Roundabout Dawg Tour and a few MENA cities and dates on the backside. It just took a day which after I got mail from them that they had to deny it due to "copyright problems". Yeah, right! Lousy yellow bastards more like it!
      It still annoys me to this very day because I would have loved to wear it. At the risk of losing my life no doubt but still. 🙂

• April 17, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I find that hard to believe when you can get T-shirts like this –

and there's a pro-Republican site I've seen in the past that sells T-shirts with offensive political slogans.

3. Lee Vardo
    April 16, 2010 at 7:01 pm

"Islam is a religion of war, that encourages lying, and allows rape. "

So does Christianity. Just sayin'

• April 16, 2010 at 7:20 pm

The Bible Islam made up of stories for those times, and the messages of Jesus and Islam are not the same.

Christians are also not on a woldwide movement trying to subjugate the world under a set of barbaric religious laws. So lets please stick to the issue at hand.

Thanks.

• April 17, 2010 at 8:27 am

chapter and verse please!

• Jill Infidel
      April 17, 2010 at 4:08 am

Just sayin… BS is what you're sayin, idiot. Christianity does NOT encourage lying or rape… where are you getting your "facts"??

• Darrius
      April 26, 2010 at 4:01 pm

just sayin..cant seem to recall how many christians have slaughtered hundreds of school children in Russia recently, that's after raping and torturing some. How many have launched attacks in hotel districts, while fuled on cocaine and steroids, where they sexually tortured a Rabi and his wife b4 murdering them, bombed transport systems in madrid and london, bombed holiday resorts in bali…twice.
      I'ts ok for you to be a total retard; just so long as you know that's all you are.

4. April 16, 2010 at 7:05 pm

It´s amazing this bowing for islam. Whats wrong with people? The Angel of Light is scary and blinding normal people, or what? It´s insane, horrific and really, really scaring. Islam is a cult, not a religion with love for humanity or includes Brotherhood. I can sit here all night long and argue against islam, why bend over for islam? I am almost stunned!

• April 16, 2010 at 7:23 pm

The ad was actually looking to help people. How can the transit company have a problem with that?

• April 16, 2010 at 7:41 pm

still, hurting the image of Islam, damaging the City's business, other businesses not wanting to run adverts on buses next to that one, lets keep the whole awkward reality hush hush… you can imagine the conversations …. it's like the hush about what really happens in abortion clinics, or civilian deaths in war, or genocides in Africa, the pictures and stories of Hitler's concentration camps, etc … so sorry innocents are suffering/have suffered, but we can't really do anything about it, there is not political value to be gained by bringing it all out, so let's just not look at the ugliness….
        (I have studied history and polisci and came to the conclusion that all historians and politicians and the media should be suspect…. until proven otherwise)

5. April 16, 2010 at 11:45 pm

Some good will come out of this with the lawsuit. Islam and CAIR, will further be exposed.

• April 17, 2010 at 8:30 am

Yes, but as usual, no one will do anything about it for fear of offending the noble sons of the desert.

• April 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm

You mean the sons of apes and pigs.

6. April 16, 2010 at 8:05 pm

I wrote a blogpost on my swedish blog about this and told also about the honor-related violence linked to islam. It´s very dangerous to be a muslim girl or even a muslim boy, even a grown-up, sharia and islam contains all kind of deadly revenges if you don´t act "islamic". It´s a reality.

People need help that´s for sure, but that´s nothing compared with the "offense to islam" the add means I suppose thoose egoists think, booth muslims and the company.

I am sorry, my english is bad but I hope my feelings reaches out.

By the way, I wrote you an email with a question. I am looking forward for an interesting answer. Take care over there and have a nice weekend!

• April 17, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Vaileth, is your blog in Swedish or English? I'm always on the look out for more anti-islamic blogs that I can support. Unfortunately, I'm limited to English. The only Swedish one I know of that also translates its articles into English is Cavatus' blog –

• April 18, 2010 at 10:29 pm

Hello, Gary, I didnt notice your question before. Its a swedish blog but I sometimes cut out english and german texts in my blog. You can use Google Translation to get a hint of the subject and you can always ask me things in a comment, I will answer you. 🙂

7. Robin Shadowes
    April 17, 2010 at 5:48 am

If they're not politically correct I hope they take orders from other countries like Spreadshirt which I think is german if my memory is not playing tricks on me. Would still love to have a mo-doggie shirt. 🙂

8. April 17, 2010 at 2:24 pm

There's nothing classical about arabpig. Its been stuck in the 7th century thanks to the koran. It hasn't been able to evolve due to the huge constraint it has imposed on the language.

9. April 17, 2010 at 7:13 pm

American's problem is that they elected a President who was raised a muslim.

So why are you now surprised by these kinds of things? Far from being surprised, you should have expected them.

10. April 17, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Heres the latest…Pam Geller and Robert Spencer hav initiated a law suit against the Dade County bus lines for suppressing Freedom of Speech.

go here: http://www.jihadwatch.org/

11. April 17, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Good for them, they are two warriors!

CAIR is also going after McDonald's now.

12. April 17, 2010 at 9:52 pm

go here: http://www.jihadwatch.org/

13. April 18, 2010 at 9:46 am

I have a few browsers (I do some web development). Chrome's not too bad actually (based around WebKit) but I usually stick to FireFox. I might try out the translation feature sometime. But, if its based on the Google one (which I suspect it would be), then it won't be all that good.

14. April 19, 2010 at 6:58 am

LOL! Bumper stickers might be a good idea too. If you buy the adhesive paper yourself, you can print what you like without having to worry about being censored.

15. May 18, 2010 at 9:07 am

16. Bajrangi
    October 24, 2012 at 12:42 am

Islam is evil.Today in India the muslims are understood that their ancesters were raped,killed and forcefully converted to this evil Islam .My community is now free of Islam.It is said that approx 600 million hindus were killed by muslim emperors when they ruled India.They caused a mass destruction of this highly intellectual community and their practise.Amuslim can never be trustworthy.It is the devil religion.Leave islam save yourself.