NAI Exclusive: Sword of Islam Flies High in Midtown Manhattan!

NYC Hotel Disgraces all Those who Suffered on 911.IMG_20140716_185539

The other day I was taking a walk near Central Park’s 5 star Plaza Hotel. The streets were full as it was a beautiful sunny day. Freedom was in the air! Then unfortunately I was hit with a reminder of what so many of us are fighting to keep these simple freedoms.

Sahih Bukhari: The People of the Book. 1103:

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Do not give the People of the Book the greeting first. Force them to the narrowest part of the road.”

As I crossed the street I had noticed the sword of Islam being proudly displayed center stage above the doorway of the hotel.

On the flag is the shahada. The testimony one recites into order to become a Muslim. Considering it is the flag of Saudi Arabia, I would have to say that some Saudis owned a good chunk of the hotel. But my question is, did even one of their partners there wonder what the flag with a sword on it actually stood for?

The Plaza can be reached at: (888) 850-0909 & (212) 759-3000. Please call there and respectfully voice your concern with them helping desensitize NYC to the threat of Islam. Please don’t forget to mention this site. Thank you.

For the record: This is not the first time the sword of Islam has been displayed in a high traffic area of Manhattan. It is also being displayed at Rockefeller Center. So I merged the two videos.

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
13 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Infidel Task Force
8 years ago

Excellent Chris.!!
I’ll re-post on the ITF.

Diane
Diane
8 years ago

HOW DARE THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS ????? SHARED AND CALLING WITH PROTEST. Are you sure this is True. I’m dumbfounded.

Tommy Hunt
8 years ago

I called them up Chris and (respectfully) gave them a piece of my mind. Finally she asked if I’d like to talk to the manager and yes I would but after a looonng wait I finally hung up. But they got the message and yes I mentioned LW. We have to speak out. This infuriates me.

JRB
JRB
8 years ago

I called this morning and talked to Charlene (?), who said (after a long wait) that the flag in question is not flying, and that the usual four flags that do fly are: U.S., Canada, the hotel flag and one other (can’t remember, but not the S.A.). She explained that when they have a VIP stay at the hotel, they fly his/her country’s flag. When I asked whether a Saudi had stayed recently, she replied in the affirmative. Wish I could go into NYC today and check it out! Anyhow, I quickly schooled her in some important points on Islam.

Michael Green
Michael Green
8 years ago

Chris thanks for bringing this to my attention and about this Abomination of a ‘Flag’. I was able to get some good photos of it this morning. ALL who read this, TAKE some ACTION and stand up to this dark evil, this black plague, Islamic Fascism, which spreading here in America and abroad.

JRB
JRB
8 years ago
Reply to  Michael Green

So it WAS flying the morning of July 19th? Then the woman who took my call lied to me!

Michael Green
Michael Green
8 years ago

On this ‘Flag’ which is the flag of SAUDI ARABIA in the green field with a large white Arabic script is the Shahada or Muslim (Islamic) creed (statement: lā ʾilāha ʾil ʾāllāh, muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh (translated as “There is no god but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God”)

The sword is the tool that was used to spread Islam (violence, hatred, blood, and persecution along with it).Islam in Arabic means submission; submission to the sword under the fear of being killed.

CALL the PLaza and tell them how you feel about this 212-759-3000

Debranjan
Debranjan
8 years ago

Also why the hell is the Indian flag flying there?