Oklahoma: Muslims Move in, Anti-Islam Sign Comes out~ Video

Recently I had posted about the great state of Oklahoma, preparing to ban Sharia Law. Now a civilian just like you and I, has taken it upon herself to speak the ugly truth about Islam. A Muslim moves in, and the education about Islam begins. We are forced to do the job our government, will not do. Lets do it!

Warn the World

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
52 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
When*Pigs*Fly
When*Pigs*Fly
12 years ago

It doesn’t matter how nice the people seem, they follow a vicious cult masquerading as a religion. And I’ll bet their only outrage is at cartoons of Mo not deaths of innocents at the hands of their fellow muslims.

This woman is brave, It takes a lot of courage to buck the status quo and speak one’s truth, especially when we all live in the land of apologists & appeasers.

paul
paul
12 years ago

Quran ,you shall take no Christian or Jew as a friend, you shall persecute them even until death. Peaceful, my ass!

Gary Rumain
12 years ago

At least the neighbours know better. I wonder if they’ll chase the arselifters out.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  Gary Rumain

I’m holding my thumbs.

Iain UK
Iain UK
Reply to  Robin Shadowes

‘I’m holding my thumbs’

Excuse my ignorance but what does that mean?

Gary Rumain
Reply to  Iain UK

Two thumbs up?

Iain UK
Iain UK
Reply to  Gary Rumain

Cheers

Iain UK
Iain UK
Reply to  Gary Rumain

Thanks, I wasn’t sure.

Ann-Marie
Reply to  Iain UK

It means, I keep my fingers crossed.

Bema
Bema
12 years ago

This woman is very brave but more importantly, she is right. The problem is with the landlord and his unbelievable ignorance in the matter of islam. Read the koran sir, it’s all their and let’shope people renting from such an agent will think twice as he obviously doesn’t care to think further than his bank balance, nor does he care about his country or his fellow Americans. Wake up America, or you will be down the road of Europe sooner than you think.

debrobeaudean
debrobeaudean
12 years ago

deceit is the tool of war that Islamists are using to conquer America from within,, at all levels including the Whitehouse..
read the book Grand Jihad by Andrew McCarthy to get all the facts needed to easily inform all of the western world about what IS happening across the globe as Islamists try to acheive the global caliphate.
God help us in this fight against HIS enemy

GMA213
GMA213
12 years ago

The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie. Rock on Oklahoma!

Txlady706
12 years ago

This woman is VERY brave.
She did it just the right way.
Also, how is it hate speech? She was quoting the book that they preach out of. If that is HATE speech, then it’s coming from the Muslims.

badrieh
11 years ago
Reply to  Txlady706

man shutup 4-real u dont kno anything there is alot of shit going on in this world imagine if u were a muslim how would u feel if u were bieng hated??????? im not a muslim my mom is white nd my dad is black soo im mixed nd im not hating it just bothers me ok

CB
CB
12 years ago

It is not about religion, it is about criminal intent. Mulim/Islam believes that the infidel (non-believer) must be killed if they do not convert. Hate speach? The guy with the gaged ears needs to read what the Koran indoctrinates their followers to speak~

This lady needs to be commended!! Most people are fearful to speak out.

Truth Detector
12 years ago

OF COURSE IT’S HATE SPEECH!!!!! But understand that the hate is coming from the Muslims!! This woman who is quoting Satan’s Bible, sometimes known as the Qur’an, is very brave for quoting the hate speech that comes from the Muslims. The owner, who rented to the Muslims, is very stupid. Why doesn’t he study the hatred that comes from the Qur’an? That filthy book dissemminates hatred and more hatred. It isn’t that brave woman’s fault. She’s merely quoting the hatred that Muslims spew every day, and the hatred that Muslims demonstrate every day.

BOOM! I just heard another Muslim Suicide Bomber blow himself all to hell along with innocent people standing near him!! BOOM!! I just heard another Muslim Suicide Bomber blow himself up all to hell.

WE MUST DESTROY THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF ISLAMISM BEFORE THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF ISLAMISM DESTROY US.

THE DAMN IDIOTS WHO THINK ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE HAD BETTER GROW A HUMAN BRAIN SO THAT THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THAT ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF HATE, AND THE RELIGION OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

I KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT SINCE I’VE STUDIED ISLAMISM SINCE 9/11. THIS DOESN’T MEAN THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD. IT MEANS THAT THE NICE MUSLIMS AREN’T PRACTICING THEIR RELIGION AND I’M DAMN GLAD THAT THEY DON’T KNOW THEIR RELIGION OF ISLAMISM, THE RELIGION OF HATRED, VIOLENCE, BRUTALITY.

guntotingtexan
guntotingtexan
Reply to  Truth Detector

I totally agree with you about islamism. I have a truckload of “Spam” dipped lead for these a-holes. Remember the koran says to be a friend to the infidels only on the “outside” never on the inside. This means the are told to be liars and deceivers by their own beliefs. Make no mistake, they want us all dead! We all need to remember this when dealing with these folks. I love martyrs. Thats what they are and because of that it becomes easier to accept the end of islam and all the scumbags that call themselves muslims. As they meet their end watch them run like the cockroaches they are.F@#k islam to hell

john smithfield
john smithfield

right on lady
islam is a lie and all muslims are taugh to lie
they are decieving us til they get srong enough to conquer
the crusaders had it right
too bad they didnt wipe all out

B
B
12 years ago

The west is in grave danger. It’s very sad that the news does not tell people what is going on. America is under siege, as is all of Europe, even Australia, Philippines, everywhere! Mosques are being built on every corner funded by Saudi Arabia or Malaysia or even by Al Quaida. Get your free quran at http://www.freequran.com and read the violent messages. Check out http://www.youtube.com/wakeup6661 to read some of the violent quran quotes. It is clear to see the terrorists are following the quran!

B
B
12 years ago

Go to http://www.Islamic1dollar.com Order the CD of 40 hadiths and listen to the 15th hadith on that CD that says….unbelievers have 3 options, convert to Islam, pay the Jizya tax, or be fought, and the narrator explains, in this hadith we learn, non believers have 3 options, convert, pay the tax, and if they refuse prayers, they are condemned to DEATH. I can’t believe they send this out to people who are studying Islam!

B
B
12 years ago

That CD of hadiths only cost $1 or $2, and you can also get a DVD on how to read Arabic for $2, and they start by teaching you the alphabet. I think Arabic is the next language that will be good to learn, next to Spanish, since we are being invaded by these people from the Middle East! The teach you to read the quran in Arabic, but it’s a cheap way to learn Arabic. If you can read the quran in Arabic then you can know what it means in Arabic & not be confused when Muslims argue that you have a bad translation, or you are misquoting or misunderstanding the quran. The quran is clear, VIOLENCE against all who are NOT Muslims!

B
B
12 years ago

Islam means submission it is a cult of submission everyone is a slave to God..or so called God…Mohammad KILLED anybody who criticized him…Asma bint Marwan was a poet who criticized Mohammad for killing another poet…they raided her house, killed her baby in front of her eyes, her other 4 children, then raped her then stabbed her to death. After this here whole family converted to Islam. Mohammad said she was so unimportant, as, 2 goats would not lock horns over her. There is NO free speech in Islam if you criticize Islam or govt penalty is DEATH if you leave Islam penalty is DEATH.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  B

Considering how evil pislam really is it is obvious that allah and shaitan is one and the same person. Well, att least for us thinking and reflecting westerners. There is nothing of humanity in pislam, only tyranny and brutality. No love or compassion, except the “love” for allah and mahound perhaps. That’s the only love permitted in pislam. If it could be called a religion at all then it is a religion for psychopaths and sociopaths alone. Only they have anything to gain on being arselifters. However, although I sometimes wonder what they are saying about us, I find the language of arabpig so utterly repulsive to listen to that I refuse to learn it. I leave that part to others of interest. Personally I only get nauseous listen to it.

Dave
Dave
12 years ago

Hate speech?? What a freaking joke. It’s a verse from the Quran. If quoting from the Quran is hateful, then all Muslims are hateful.

Truth Detector
12 years ago

SUGGESTION: If you post a sign on your lawn with a verse from the Qur’an, place another sign saying: “I Teach Hatred Taken From The Qur’an.”

Or this sign: “I Teach The Qur’an. What Law Says That I Can’t Teach The Qur’an?

Robin Shadowes
12 years ago

McChrystal might be a sissy but obviously US still have generals with balls.

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil,” Mattis said. “You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them.”
Mattis was talking about the Taliban, an ultra-fanatical Wahhabi sect installed by the CIA and Pakistan’s ISI and funded by their Wahhabist brethren in Saudi Arabia. The Taliban “came from madrassas set up by the Pakistani government along the border and funded by the U.S., Britain, and the Saudis, where they had received theological indoctrination and military training,” writes Phil Gasper, a professor of Philosophy at Notre Dame de Namur University. “The Taliban’s brand of extreme Islam had no historical roots in Afghanistan.” It was planted there by the U.S., Pakistan, Britain, and Saudi Arabia.

Robin Shadowes
Reply to  admin

Jeez, what a nutjob! I much prefer the attitude of Mattis.

Ron Luce
Ron Luce
12 years ago

Wow, this paranoia about Sharia law makes Oklahomans seem stupid and mean.

There is _ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE_ that Sharia law was ever going to be implemented in Oklahoma! None whatsoever.

So, this law just seems like ugly bigotry.

There are hardly any Muslims in Oklahoma but I happen to have met a family in rural Oklahoma — the father was working as a much-needed family practice doctor.

This was a community no Christian doctor would go do because there wasn’t enough money in it. The community is lucky to have that Muslim doctor and surely he has saved a few of their lives. How do you think this anti-Muslim bigotry makes that friendly and helpful Muslim family feel?

Should that doctor leave Oklahoma and force critically ill patients to drive the 90 minutes to the next-closest Christian doctor? Even if some die?

Bigotry hurts everybody — even the bigots.

Ron Luce
Ron Luce
12 years ago

I just watched the video – I could not help but feel pity and sadness for that anti-Muslim family.

So terrified they couldn’t even open their door, let alone walk over to the Muslim family with some chocolate chip cookies and introduce themselves. (like normal decent Americans do.)

Are they even sure this family is Muslim? Being from India, they could be most any religion.
(My internet connection was choppy – so I may have missed something about that.)

Ron Luce
Ron Luce

We Christians have similar verses in our bible — like Exodus 22:20:

“Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.”

Would you say that this one verse defines YOUR behavior as a Christian? Do you kill everyone the bibles says to kill? Not likely. You’d be in jail, probably for killing your own rebellious children.

_JUST LIKE YOU_, the vast vast majority of Muslims don’t obey those parts of their scriptures.

Yes, a _tiny sliver_ of crazy radical Muslims believe and do the violent parts of their scriptures.

But most Muslims are regular people, just like most Christians.

If you don’t understand this, you really don’t understand Muslims or modern Islam.

Ron Luce
Ron Luce
Reply to  admin

>> admin on July 9, 2010 at 9:16 am
>> Take it somewhere else. This is the end of your propaganda.

You clearly aren’t up for debate as you claim.

But it’s your blog and I’ll leave.

Remember, Jesus commanded in Matt 5:44:

“But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,”

For you, this especially includes Muslims.

John Dous
John Dous
12 years ago

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim!! As the two extremists who were recently arrested trying to flee the country, and they were living in New Jersey!! The extremists who committed the attacks on 7/7/05 in London were all British citizens!! Muslims will use al taqqiyah (lying, to make islam, or muslims look good) to mislead their enemies (non-muslims)when in a position of weakness, then attack when they are in a position of strength. In other words, they are friendly with us outwardly, but they curse us with their hearts. Islam is one of three things: forced conversion, dhimmitude, or death!!!

copout
copout
12 years ago

Remember its a very simply concept (Ron Live) Old Testament Law, New Testament Grace, not license to do whatever. Jesus toldle his disciples in garden of Testament from this day forward go Ye and buy a sword. He also said to be at peace with men in as much as possible. It is not longer possible when a religion like Islam, that said convert or die!

copout
copout

Correcting Ron Luce

well then
well then
12 years ago

i think those muslims who think other religion is bad and like to kill americans or ‘west people’ is not a real ‘muslim’ because the religion doesn’t tell that way. the people who do that interpret the quran wrongly. i am muslim but i myself think that those sharia people and the people who did bad things to the US government are stupid and wrong. they are not real muslims even if they said so. i am ashamed because what they do now affect other people’s view of our religion. i honestly respect other religions and a lot of my friends are not muslims. i am ashamed that some of muslim people does bad things. but since this is your blog, say as you will. i am just giving this opinion.

Elinor
Elinor
12 years ago

The woman has taken the sign down. She also has made it onto CAIRs website. I applaud her.

Teresa Wright
Teresa Wright
11 years ago

I think that alot of Muslims are extremeists it is just what their quran teaches them to be.

Mike
Mike
11 years ago

The first Muslim to try and force me to live under Sharia Law will get a shotgun blast to the face.