Homosexuals and Muslims Team up Against Anti-Islam Church~Video

In the past I have posted numerous articles about the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville Florida. They are one of the most outspoken Churches, in regards to the Islamic threat. Now Queer Activist Coalition and Stand-Up Florida are going to have a protest in front of Dove World. They are joining hands with Muslims. Personally what two adults do in their own bedroom is not my business, but these gay rights organizations have no idea what they are teaming up with. Islam is not their friend.

From From the “Sodomy and Lesbianism” chapter of Reliance of the Traveller
A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

p17.3 The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said:

(1) “Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him.”

Warn the World

Comments

comments

15 comments for “Homosexuals and Muslims Team up Against Anti-Islam Church~Video

1. Robin Shadowes
    January 3, 2010 at 12:31 am

It's weird. It's the same in my country. The queer here are multi-culti too and BIG time. They must be either ignorant or insane.

2. January 3, 2010 at 1:21 am

They may kill the sodomizers, Christopher, but you know they like to keep their love for such things, shall we say, under the sand dune. (There aren't any closets in the middle east, are there?)

• January 3, 2010 at 1:27 am

No there aren't. But I think you and Az found some new material. 🙂

3. Laura
    January 3, 2010 at 7:32 am

Can there be anything more ludicrous than homosexuals teaming up with muslims? Do they not understand that they are giving aid and comfort to their worst enemies? Are they not aware that homosexuals are executed in muslim countries? How ironic that this video speaks out against intolerance in defense of the most intolerant culture on earth, which is islam. Welcome to the Alice in Wonderland world of liberalism.

4. January 3, 2010 at 1:40 pm

I believe the old saying 'fools rush in' is appropriate. There are gays who know the truth about islam, but as is so typical for liberals, they never do any research to find the truth.

5. January 3, 2010 at 10:19 pm

I'm a conservative gay man and truly find this behavior by the gay Left completely insane. (Some) Christians in this country disagree with us over gay marriage as their only issue with gays, for the most part, and the gay Left is more than willing to invade churches in drag and assault old Christian women carrying crosses. However, they will completely ignore and even help radical Islamists who would like to hack our heads off or see us swing by our necks. Utter stupidity doesn't begin to describe it.

• January 3, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Thanks for your honesty and keep up the conservative fight!

• hermanvk
      January 3, 2010 at 11:14 pm

I sincerely hope that my harsh comments are not take personally….

because I believe we are on the same side, considering the stupidity of those gay teaming up with their worst enemy…

6. hermanvk
    January 3, 2010 at 11:11 pm

This kind of things makes me sick to the stomach of homosexuals….

I am not a fan of this un-natural behaviour in the first place, BUT unless they keep their 'appetite' in the adult, consensual means, I have no problems with such behaviour.

I start really thinking they must have no brains, just a dick, when they start teaming up with the one religion that has A CLEAR MESSAGE to homosexuals: KILL THEM…

7. Pingback: Right Pride Blog
  8. January 4, 2010 at 12:36 am

No…I don't take anything you said personally.

Though I could begin a debate on the "un-natural" behavior of homosexuality. Various species in nature exhibit homosexual behavior. The only difference between them and the human species–is that their species don't discriminate against them when it occurs. Humans though–for some reason find it necessary to do so. I'm not saying you are doing that–I'm just making a "general" statement about the "un-natural" argument.

9. hermanvk
    January 4, 2010 at 5:33 pm

I have a link here for these homo-idiots: 😉

10. May 16, 2010 at 2:01 am

Very queer* bedfellows indeed.

*1. Deviating from the expected or normal; strange: a queer situation.
    2. Odd or unconventional, as in behavior; eccentric. See Synonyms at strange.
    3. Of a questionable nature or character; suspicious.

Equally queer is the silence about or ecumenical partnership of most Christian churches with Islam. "Let us cum bey Yah together." Ignorant.