Good Morning Logan ~ “I will personally kill you….”

images (27)Good morning everyone. How are you? That is a pretty normal morning’s greeting. Here is the one I received today:

(Click on image to enlarge.)
Ahmed Khan threat 3

Now that you have met my new friend Ahmed, here is a little background information on him.

Ahmed Khan threat IP

Apparently Ahmed is so enamored with me he created a Disqus account just for this site. Because 14 comments is what he left here today.

Ahmed Khan threat Disqus profile new

Well at least I know I have a place to crash if I ever travel to Bangladesh.

Comments

comments

65 comments for “Good Morning Logan ~ “I will personally kill you….”

1. September 19, 2014 at 10:15 am

Ahmed would do well to flee from allah and its false prophet before he reaps what he sows.

September 22, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Christian terrorist

• September 23, 2014 at 4:22 am

Son of apes and pigs says what?

• Andrew
        January 18, 2015 at 1:46 am

You pathetic little vermin is your name Nazir or Nazi, you and Hitler have a lot in common!

January 18, 2015 at 9:06 am

Ask your grandma how many times she went on and on with Hitler on his bed

• January 18, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Meanwhile, your grandmother preferred a goat over you.

January 18, 2015 at 9:08 am

Blah blah blah I thought Jews was son of devil and currently is not strong as herucles since both claim to be son of god

2. Robin Renee
    September 19, 2014 at 11:31 am

Hey Ahmed! Your Prophet was a FAKE and so is ALLAH … come get ya some!!

September 22, 2014 at 5:53 pm

no wonder u r Christian terrorist

• September 22, 2014 at 5:56 pm

If you cannot deal with freedom of speech, that is on you. Go whine somewhere else.

January 18, 2015 at 9:19 am

I can’ t because there is nothing to whine about except how u guys want to start crusade

• Robin Renee
        September 22, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Let me strap on my bomb and go blow up a bunch of people. Nope, not me! You know what they say when you assume? You assume I am a Christian.

January 18, 2015 at 9:22 am

Nah I thought u just came out of ur mama to find your real father on here I assume he was christian and a rapist with the whole rap sheet of crimes

• Robin Renee
            February 21, 2015 at 12:11 am

That the best ya got? Please…
            What’s the matter, truth get to ya?

• September 23, 2014 at 4:23 am

Hey, budallah, only you koranimals are terrorists. It’s what the filthy koranus orders you to do. So go and blow yourself up.

3. September 19, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Banglatrash is a long way from NYC. You better start packing now and get your dinkey going. Perhaps you will arrive in NYC by the end of the decade.

4. Michael Gerardi
    September 19, 2014 at 3:42 pm

From “Reliance of the Traveller” on the topic of “surrender to Allah” (t2.2): “Surrender to Him gives you relief in the present life from having to plan while He does, triumph in the next life through the supreme favor, and safety from the idolatry of contention, for how should you contend with Him for something you do not own with Him? Cast yourself amidst His kingdom, meager in its plentitude and insignificant in its vastness, and He will plan for you as He does for it. Do not leave the SLAVEHOOD that is yours for claims to a lordship that you have no claim to. To plan and choose for oneself are enormities with respect to hearts and inmost souls, as you find it the Book of Allah Most High where Allah says: “Your Lord creates whatever He wills and chooses, and they do not have a choice. Glory be to Allah above what they associate with Him”” (citing Sura 28:68) (emphasis added).

Islam is slavery. To be a true minion of the bloody false moon-god and its false prophet is to live a lobotomized life, to exist as a herd animal being driven to slaughter.

• Jeanette Victoria
      September 19, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Slavery to Satan. Islam is a counterfeit religion that was NOT and angel that came to Mohammed it was a demon

January 18, 2015 at 9:05 am

You ever thought that Jews was son of devil and Mohammed was only human who’s father was human too I am sure Jews can fly like bird if he was truly the son of god then why he is not strong as Hercules

• Andrew
          January 19, 2015 at 2:56 am

Only reason little Mo the so called prophet hated Jews is because they would not listen to his bullshit, by the way boy do you not know that little Mo was a paedophile, rapist, mass murderer and just to top it off a necrophiliac, do your homework, study the Koran (the book of Satan) its all there.

September 22, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Christian terrorist

• Michael Gerardi
        September 22, 2014 at 11:44 pm

That’s “Crusader” to you, boy. And the Final Crusade is coming.

January 18, 2015 at 8:59 am

The crusade has already began,bitch

• Michael Gerardi
            January 18, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Indeed it has, BITCH. And you are outnumbered and outgunned. Get ready to enjoy Hell, right next to your baby-raping desert murderer of a false “prophet”.

• September 23, 2014 at 4:24 am

Hey, kuffarphobe, you are a dirty kalb.

5. Bluebirdblue
    September 20, 2014 at 6:58 am

According to history and the quran, The Pervert mohammed was a liar, looter, slave trader, mass murderer, rapist and pedophile.

The moon god, allah, promises eternal drunken sex orgies with children (the only virgins in islam) in Paradise in exchange for the savage murder of innocents. How anyone can fail to see that allah is Christianity’s version of Satan is a mystery to me. Also, a male who trades sex with others for anything is a PIMP.

• September 20, 2014 at 8:33 pm

A hero to Muslims across the world.

September 22, 2014 at 5:57 pm

thats all u can say lol i thought u damn terrorist has more to say

• September 22, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Says the one who is repeating the same line over and over.

January 18, 2015 at 9:08 am

If I don’t how can I stop ur vomiting mouth to shut up

• January 18, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Son of apes and pigs says what?

• September 23, 2014 at 4:25 am

Khinzir says what?

• Lin Alb
      November 5, 2014 at 7:57 am

Canada here….
      rather the coward muslim stands behind a bunch of organized crime , war crimes
      submission … no peace
      just a mafia
      a very filthy barbaric, scumbag group at that ….
      recently the muslim enemy Attacked Canada via the filthy islam war crime ideology Stated in the quran …. And don’t we all know This about islam Eh….
      Us Canadians are quiet I have to say Eh lol
      BUT
      step on our toes and the muslim enemy wont have any to step on
      kill one of ours , we Will get thousands of yours
      Our Canadian vets taught us these CANADIAN RIGHTS AGAINST muslim enemies
      Lest We Forget Eh Canada , NOT ON CANADIAN SOIL
      get the hell out of Canada islam
      have a good one all

• November 5, 2014 at 1:35 pm

Welcome to the site Lin, and keep on speaking out against Islam!

January 18, 2015 at 9:10 am

After the deaths of mullion Syrian civilian untalk about 4 deaths of christian how is it difference then propaganda who support terrorist

January 18, 2015 at 9:14 am

Red alert its been confirmed from bible that Jews was son of devil who has been raping women and on the other hand alllah is not christian version of Satan well if it was true then there would have been no remanant of christian after crusade,b for bitch

• January 18, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Did you pull that little nugget out of your corrupted koranus?

6. Michael Himko
    September 20, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Ahmed the Butt Head should probably realize he’s better off chasing monkey’s than bothering you Mr. Logan…with your personal security of which all are CCW it would behoove him to avoid stirring trouble…!!!

• September 20, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I fully agree. Islam does not belong here.

September 22, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Christian terrorist shut ur mouth

• September 22, 2014 at 5:59 pm

I am not religious. Are you going to make me shut up?

• September 23, 2014 at 4:25 am

Hey, Fake, your sharmuta said you have to shut up.

January 18, 2015 at 9:23 am

Ur drunk mama might be slepping with ur friend agsin , find her ….one of the reason why alcohol is banned in Islam

• January 18, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Can’t hold your liquor, eh, Fake? Or does your goat object to the smell of beer?

January 18, 2015 at 9:17 am

If I talk normal u won,t understand that for u guys death of 1 PERSON IS MORE important then millions I guess holocaust didn’t solve the thing

• Syed Iftekharuddin
      September 21, 2014 at 7:27 am

jew piss on your god jesus

• September 22, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Here is the Muslim attempt to divide Christians and Jews. Wrong site.

• Michael Gerardi
          September 22, 2014 at 11:43 pm

God will bless those who bless the Jews, and curse those who curse the Jews. Genesis 12:3. Could be why the country that has most blessed the Jews has prospered more than any country in history, while every territory infested with Islam is floundering in ignorance, squalor, violence and hopelessness.

January 18, 2015 at 9:15 am

Where there is a will there is hope I thought u guys learn that in it kindergarten…..Jews is son of devil who fought with son of zews Hercules and die,end of story

• January 18, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Thanks bro!

7. The Facts Don't Change
    September 20, 2014 at 8:28 pm

GET HIM CAT MAN!Funny how BANGLADESH like to threaten killing the infidel..I call them pussies for ALLAH on my twitter page description and when they read that they ask me where do I live 🙂 I tell them KAFIR FARM come on down Ill feed them to my pigs..they are big talkers but small small men in reality 🙂 They also travel in PACKS like DOGS..as you know…KEEP EXPOSING THEM. I dont get your tweets anymore 🙂 So I can looking for you 🙂 PAM KAFIR FARM LINER

• September 20, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Lol! I have been using the organization one more lately.
      @NAInfidels

September 22, 2014 at 6:00 pm

don’t know if u r insulting Islam or insulting Christianity

• September 22, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Islam insults Christianity. So do not pretend you are pro-Christianity.

January 18, 2015 at 9:01 am

I am not pro Christianity or anti I am just a kid with the word to say” christian terrorist” u speak too much for a kid

• Erich Williams
        October 9, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Fuck you Hog meat

8. gfmucci
    September 21, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Ahmed: Count me in. Here is my Islamic Threat website. Enjoy
    I could have called it the Followers of Pervert Muhammad website, but I’m trying my darndest to be kind.

January 18, 2015 at 9:03 am

Pervert is your wife,bitch

9. September 23, 2014 at 4:28 am

Gee, Chris, how many of these have you had over the years?

10. Lin Alb
    November 5, 2014 at 7:15 am

mohammad is a fake And in the name of allah as well … lol

January 18, 2015 at 9:02 am

If it was fake then Jew was fake too which mean him sleeping with thousand women is true and him raping nun was true too so basically everything is lie and nothing permitted

11. Faiq Nazir
    January 18, 2015 at 9:29 am

Jews was son of god who was killed by Hercules in drunken fight as they both claim to be son of god and so people created false religion to honor his death…..if Islam is the source of all problems then why more crimes in the world involve around USA,mexico,India….well non of these counties have half of the population Muslim or even a quater of a zone…u can talk big but u can’t talk shit