One of the greatest weapons Muslims have in their arsenal is interfaith dialogue. As it clearly gets naïve and trusting non-Muslims to actually support Islam. While interfaith talks might sound nice, the reality is that talking to Muslims does not change what Islam is. That is why I frequently speak out against these suicidal talks.
Recently on Twitter I ran into the UK’s Julian Bond. Director of the Christian Muslim Forum. Julian who claims to be a Christian, spends an awful lot of time kissing up to Muslims and defending Islam. In other words, he is the equivalent of a Jew sucking up to Nazism. A cowardly traitor.
Our main concern here at North American Infidels (NAI) is that Julian would recruit more non-Muslims to his treacherous, suicidal pact with Muslims. So NAI board member Tommy Hunt wisely invited him to debate us on our Facebook page. Julian thought he could “make his case”. You be the judge….
The debate can be seen by clicking HERE. But I will start you with two “appetizers”….
Julian Bond: Does not encourage violence towards anyone, Islam discourages violence against othersLike · 1 · December 20 at 5:20pm
Then there is this joint statement between Bond and his Muslim “friends”.
305 Cambridge Heath Road, Bethnal Green, London, E2 9LH
T: 0207 729 6830 email@example.com | www.christianmuslimforum.org Twitter @chrismusforum
16 August 2012
Statement on Violence, Hatred, Mistreatment of Minorities and Terrorist Attacks
1. We acknowledge that religions are implicated in acts of violence and terrorism, though religion does not justify atrocities
2. We affirm that no religion, in itself, advocates violence or terrorism
3. Equating religion with violence is a distortion, whether done by those opposed to religion or those who hijack religion to support violence
4. Peace with God and our fellow human beings is at the heart of Christianity and Islam
5. We acknowledge that believers do not always make clear that they are for peace and against violence
6. Doctrines of ‘just war’ and (military) jihad do not provide any justification for acts of terrorism
7. We urge Christians and Muslims, and all people, to renounce violence and work for peace
8. We are opposed to religious intolerance, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism and marginalisation of minorities and condemn intolerant attitudes
9. We especially condemn any mistreatment and persecution by Christians or Muslims, including in situations of conversion
10. We feel deeply the pain of attacks on all who suffer from hostility and violence and urge those in conflict situations to acknowledge the humanity of the other
11. We stand with those who suffer in our words, prayers and deeds
12. We call on all governments to work for peace, instead of increasing conflict, and to respect all people within their countries
Signed by the Presidents of the Christian Muslim Forum:
Anjum Anwar, MBE Rt Revd Dr Richard Cheetham Rt Revd Paul Hendricks (Co-Chair) Shaykh Ibrahim Mogra (Co-Chair) Rt Revd Dr Donnett Thomas, Revd Alison Tomlin
There are either one or two things happening here. Either Julian has done no real research on Islam, or he has and he is just afraid to face the harsh reality of what Islam means in regards to non-Muslims. Either way, his message is detrimental and treacherous.
You have read the fantasy told by Julian, now here is the harsh reality of the situation:
1 & 2.
Koran 3:151 (Yusuf Ali)
We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
Koran 8:60 (Yusuf Ali)
And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.
3. Mohammad admitted he was made victorious through terror. Did he hijack Islam?
Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.” Abu Huraira added: Allah’s Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
I will quickly move ahead here.
8. Islam is intolerant and anti-Jewish.
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
12. Why would I respect traitors and those who are attempting to shove Sharia down our throats? Not happening!
You see, facts do not matter to people like Julian. This is all about him patting himself on the back, as he tells himself what a good person is. With absolutely no concern for his own future generations. As for the Muslims in this group, they are just playing him for the useful idiot he is.