My Email to Anjem Choudary

My name is Christopher Logan, and I run the Loganswarning.com website. I see that you think you own the streets of the UK. I suggest you enjoy it while you can. Because it will not last, as the English Defense League will eventually chase you off the streets. In your latest video you are calling for Sharia for America. So I’ll make this very clear for you. That will NEVER happen.

Your religion calls for the dominance of non-Muslims as per Koran verse 9:29.

Koran verse 009.029
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

So my question is, what should happen to me? Because I will NEVER bow to Sharia.

According to your website you follow the Sunnah.

I am a Muslim and I am a follower of Ahl us-Sunnah wal Jamma’ah i.e. those Muslims who follow the Qur’an and the Sunnah (i.e. the sayings, actions and consent of the Messenger Muhammad (saw)) according to the understanding of the Sahabah (i.e. his companions).

Should I be humiliated into embracing Islam, like the Sahih Bukhari Hadith state?

Bukhari Hadith Volume 6, Book 60, Number 80:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Verse:–“You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.” means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.

Well that is never going to happen either. On your website you made the following statement:

I also believe firmly in the concept of Izhar ud-Deen i.e. the domination of the world by Islam. This is the purpose that Allah (SWT) sent his Prophet Muhammad (saw) to the world with the Deen (ideology) of truth and the guidance, no matter what the disbelievers or polytheists may think or say.

The reality of the situation is if you want to impose Sharia on America, you are going to have to kill millions of us. Are you up for it, or are you all talk Anjem? The backlash you are seeing against Islam is just the tip of the iceberg. YOU will be defeated! Mark my words…

Let’s see if he responds.

Comments

comments

44 comments for “My Email to Anjem Choudary

1. Skipping Girl
    May 27, 2011 at 1:40 am

Christopher Logan more power to you.
    Thanks for a great site.

May 27, 2011 at 9:07 am

Thanks for the support SG!

• May 27, 2011 at 7:56 pm

GOD says a 1/3 of the earths people will be destroyed……lets hope it’s in the middle east save Israel……it’s just time these maggots crawl back into the feces they live in…

2. New Crusader
    May 27, 2011 at 2:41 am

He was too cowardly to show up for his self made appointment in D.C. He apparently can’t go outside without his bearded masked goons surrounding him just like the thug wanna be he is. Maybe he has discovered that the welfare he collects just buys him a bus ticket to the coast and no farther. Get on your magic carpet and fly into the ocean Anjem – Osama is waiting for you. He is still looking for a virgin, you might just have to do.

3. Connie
    May 27, 2011 at 3:13 am

There are Americans who will resist and will fight islam. There are those of us who do not think islam is peaceful. There are those of us who know what islam really is. the deadly unholy , blood lust cult or ideology that is deceived in believing allah is a god and mohammed was a prophet..We know the truth of it.

• Donna
      May 27, 2011 at 8:40 am

Hear yea hear yea…..Connie is right on the money with this one.

• Laura Jean
      May 27, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Amen sis amen

4. Cygnus
    May 27, 2011 at 3:50 am

I’m interested to see if he replies. I suspect he might.

5. Don Laird
    May 27, 2011 at 5:58 am

Christopher…..you did well but I have to disagree somewhat.

Andy Choudary is a media whore, an attention seeking little worm with a few followers who, collectively, are running a deficit IQ and are little more than an amusing collection of bad dental work and latent homosexuality…that’s it…that’s all…..in the court of madness that is islam all you did was tweak the nose of the court jester…a small, insignifican, vile twisted imitation of a man…

Now if you want to get serious start taking those thugs down at CAIR on a face to face basis…or perhaps writing “Badmood I’m-A-Dinner-Jacket”………now thats a letter and I’d like to see written…..

May 27, 2011 at 7:50 am

Hi Don,

I understand your point, but what concerns me with Anjem is the following he has. But sure, I’ll write some more emails as you suggested in the very near future.

6. eib
    May 27, 2011 at 6:04 am

Quote:
    end quote.

This is a good statement. And we all must be brave enough to make it true.
    For Islam to take the West, it will indeed require the mass murder of millions on Islam’s part.
    By the time such a massacre would end, the entire Ummah will be so fit for hell nothing will stop their going there on a moment’s judgment.
    Muslims do indeed return, like a dog to its own vomit, to invasion, conquest, and crimes against humanity.
    Bad enough that they deny holy religion.
    Worse indeed that they choose replacement culture and its imposition through mass crime.
    NOt thoughtcrime.
    Real crime.

• Robin Shadowes
      May 27, 2011 at 4:37 pm

That’s why we should get rid of pislam once and for all. Your navy had the chance little more than 200 years ago. Let’s not make that mistake again. Every time they are beaten they just crawl back into their hole to lick their wounds. But they always come back when they feel strong enough. They will never give up their plans of conquering the whole world for allah. So if the solution is to wipe them all out, then so be it.

7. May 27, 2011 at 6:59 am

you know he’s on British welfare. Let him go get a real job and see how his story changes. that is the problem with Britain and most of Eurabia; they are a welfare state and the Muzzies know it and have taken full advantage. Until Eurabia takes the stand and removes the $, they will keep breeding and getting more confident. if the gov tries to stop the $ flow, blood will flow in the streets. we’ve already seen that when they tried to increase the retirement age! they protested for days and it got violent and this did not affect Muslims but hardworking folks. it would look like Tahrir square if they tried to stop the welfare to Muslims now. They’re done.

8. May 27, 2011 at 7:38 am

Columnist Leonard Pitts wrote an article in the OKLAHOMAN newspaper applauding a judge in Tenn ruling for the peaceful Islam religions court case against local people. Mr. Pitts painted peaceful muslims as good and the rest of that populace as bigots and raists. The courts do support these un-american muslims in almost any and all their endeavors. Email the OKLAHOMAN & Mr. Pitts your displeasure at their misguided support.

May 27, 2011 at 7:55 am

Hello Garland,

Would you happen to have a link to that article?

Thanks!

9. David
    May 27, 2011 at 8:29 am

An excellent letter, Chris. Can’t wait to see what the POS has to say in response. Too bad it wasn’t an open letter, so that we could all sign on to it.

May 27, 2011 at 8:30 am

Thank you David. I sent him the direct link to this post, so he will see all the comments.

10. Anne
    May 27, 2011 at 9:03 am

Chris, what really concerns me is the “soft jihad”. A few termites can’t bring down the house, but when their friends are infesting the courts, military, police, liberal academia,and worst of all, the churches, we have a big problem. They are doing things differently in the U.S by using our freedoms against us.

That is why so many individuals are banding together to resist the building of islamic fortresses, otherwise known as mosques, the “barracks” from which they plan our demise.

May 27, 2011 at 9:08 am

I agree with you 100%. The lawful jihad they are waging is much more dangerous than potential suicide bombers.

11. Damien
    May 27, 2011 at 9:04 am

Admin,

I personally have a feeling he won’t even read your letter. It maybe interesting if reads it, and he replies, but I doubt it.

May 27, 2011 at 9:10 am

Damien,

I sent it directly to him through his website. So I’m pretty sure he will read it. Whether he responds is an entirely different story though.

12. Dan
    May 27, 2011 at 9:32 am

For all who read and appreciate the work of Logan’s Warning:

I would like to first thank Chris for all of his hard work. I’ve been following this site for a couple of years now and it seems to get better and better. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep a site like this going. I’m sure it’s growing to the point this is about a full time job for Chris.

In addition to the time involved, with the recognition Chris has been getting, and with him sending out emails like the one above. Or sending emails like Don suggested above, security is going to start being an issue for Chris. If you don’t believe that, just go to the Bare Naked Islam site and look at some of the Video’s and or pictures. As a former Imam who converted to Christianity told me when I first made their “watch list”, “These people are VERY dangerous.”

We ALL need to support Chris in his efforts to keep us educated, giving us a forum to communicate with each other etc.. I ask everyone who can, click on the paypal button above and make regular donations to help Chris keep this site going and growing! Recommend this site to all of your friends. Everytime I speak at a Church or meet with another Pastor about the dangers to The Church from islam, I pass out a brochure of recommened reading. Logan’s Warning is at the top of the web site list.

Another important way to support him is to follow his example. When he sends an email like the one above, or the one’s Don recommeded above, we all need to send emails also. Its like the idea behind “everybody draw mohammed day,” if we ALL send emails and overwhelm them, they can’t track us all down.

Thanks to all who comment, you all help make this site great. Thank you Chris for all you do, and for making my “job” easier!

13. christine
    May 27, 2011 at 9:46 am

Anjem, We know you’re reading Christopher’s letter and our comments. For your information we are all standing with Christopher. He has many more followers than you do AND we have brains, unlike you and yours.

• Dan
      May 27, 2011 at 10:47 am

Well done Christine!

May 27, 2011 at 11:28 am

Thanks Christine! 🙂

• Nancy Robertshaw
      May 27, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Bravo, Christine!!

• Bob
      May 28, 2011 at 7:05 am

Damn right he has followers! Believers like him. We KNOW the truth. We can not be deceived or intimidated or pushed back with cries of Islamophobia like the rest. We stand with Chris!

14. CGW
    May 27, 2011 at 11:37 am

islam will perish from the face of the earth. The New Crusaders will obliterate it. Get ready, whores of the demon muhammad!

15. Dretch
    May 27, 2011 at 12:36 pm

This is why everyone must support Israel. Israel is on the front lines against these Jihadist animals. Say NO to Obama and YES to Israel! God bless the US and God bless Israel 🙂

16. May 27, 2011 at 1:17 pm

They try it in America and they will end up doing the bayonet dance. We are patient with them for now. If the violence increases on their part so will ours. Pissing off Americans is not a good plan. Once we start we finish.

17. May 27, 2011 at 1:18 pm

“The reality of the situation is if you want to impose Sharia on America, you are going to have to kill millions of us. Are you up for it, or are you all talk Anjem?”

Anjem Chowderhead has the right under our First Amendment to recommend that Americans stick their faces in the ground and their asses in the air while braying to a phony moon god. If his people ever go beyond that, e.g. with violent actions to compel us to bray to a phony moon god, that is why we have police and an Army and the Second Amendment. Note also that we have nuclear weapons and that, long before they kill millions of us, we will vaporize their entire Dar-el-Islam and send hundreds of millions of shahids (martyrs, sounds a lot like s**theads) to their one-on-one meetings with Allah and their 72 virgins.

18. Carole
    May 27, 2011 at 2:36 pm

I second all your comments here!
    It gets me that he`s allowed to make all these threats in public but if a Christian says the slightest thing they are arrested or moved on!
    It`s getting real bad in UK and Europe but political correctness prevents what needs to be done, like deportation to a muslim country etc.

19. infidellovesisraelandamerica
    May 27, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Thank you. Shut that loudmouth up.

20. infidellovesisraelandamerica
    May 27, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Dretch,

you are so right.

21. satsmoe
    May 27, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Choudary is a fake and a charlatan, waste of time even dealing with him.

22. Koala Bear
    May 28, 2011 at 12:28 am

Don’t under-estimate the support these people have. Just because they are not vocal doesn’t mean they don’t exist. I read on another board that muslims are moving from Europe to the UK to “help with the war that is coming”. There are millions of them and considering it is 1 devil worshipper to 4 human beings it won’t take much for a psychopath to kill a lot of us. Walid Shoebat wrote a great book on Biblical prophecy called God’s War on Terror which I recommend. Everything these satan worshipper plan are prophecied in the Bible.

23. Koala Bear
    May 28, 2011 at 12:29 am

BTW Anjem Choudry – no doubt you are reading this (along with your bearded thug supporters – I saw a photo of you taken this week and the Palace. My but you have aged – are you anxious or do you just hate? Hate is a very ageing emotion.

24. May 28, 2011 at 8:51 am

Dear Friends, including good and bad Muslims, please do me a favor. Cite at least five peaceful suras from the Qur’an. So far, I haven’t been able to find any truly, explicit peaceful suras. To me, I see the Qur’an as a War Manual. Thank you.

25. Robin Shadowes
    May 28, 2011 at 4:54 pm

I believe the arselifter “Andy” is too weak to kill anyone. He’s a blabber-mouth mostly. I’m not even sure if he has the stumoch to watch his “brothers” do all the dirty work for him.

26. Martel Sobieskey
    May 29, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Christopher Logan deserves highest praise and respect for his courage in challenging Choudary and standing up for American values. He is the shinning example for all we Americans to emulate.

May 30, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Thank you very much sir!

May 30, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Thanks for the repost!

27. Kaafir
    February 7, 2012 at 9:50 am

Never underestimate the power of a muslime but never, never ever underestimate the power of an American which islam, thank God, is not a part of. It looks like islam will be defeated again. Keep up the good work Logan and the EDL.