Brooklyn: ANOTHER Mosque Blasts Call To Prayer For ALL To Hear!

About a week ago, after doing some online research about Islam in Brooklyn, I decided to venture into the Kensington section of Brooklyn. My destination was the area around the cross section of Church Ave. and Chester Ave. I know: two avenues meeting sounds weird, but they do!

The exact date was Thursday, January 6th. The call to prayer was supposed to be broadcast at 2:26 PM.

Prayer Schedule January / 2011
Date Day Fajr Sunrise Dhuhr Asr Maghrib Isha
1 Sat 5:58 7:19 11:59 2:21 4:39 6:01
2 Sun 5:58 7:19 12:00 2:22 4:40 6:02
3 Mon 5:59 7:19 12:01 2:23 4:41 6:03
4 Tue 5:59 7:19 12:01 2:24 4:42 6:04
5 Wed 5:59 7:19 12:02 2:25 4:43 6:05
6 Thu 5:59 7:19 12:02 2:26 4:44 6:05
7 Fri 5:59 7:19 12:03 2:27 4:45 6:06
8 Sat 5:59 7:19 12:03 2:27 4:45 6:06
9 Sun 5:59 7:19 12:03 2:29 4:47 6:08
10 Mon 5:59 7:19 12:04 2:30 4:48 6:09

But just like with Masjid At-Taqwa in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, it did not go off on schedule. Instead of just leaving I figured I would stick around awhile and take some pictures.

As I crossed the street to take a picture of the Mosque, I did not notice anyone in the vicinity.

After snapping the pictures, however, things quickly changed. A Muslim woman in a headscarf was walking right past me. She had clearly seen what I was doing, and I was not sure if she was going to alert the Mosque members. So, at that point, I headed back across the street, deciding to circle the block. After walking about a block and a half and considering that the call to prayer was supposed to be broadcast at least 10 minutes ago, I put my camera away and started to head home. Then, out of nowhere, the call to prayer came blasting across the area! I quickly took my camcorder out and headed towards the Mosque.(I left the video unedited so everyone can hear for how long the call lasted.)

As soon as the Islamic call of domination was over, I wanted to take a look at the surrounding neighborhood. Heading back across the street, I looked up and saw this:

How come there is not a “no blasting the call to prayer sign”? From there, camera in hand, I continued to venture up the block and across the street. As soon as I reached the middle of the next block, a Muslim man on his cell looked at me and stopped dead in his tracks! Walking past him, he quickly did a 180 with his eyes glued on me. I was not sure if someone from the Mosque had called him, or if he just did not want someone filming in what he believes should be a Muslims-only neighborhood. Either way, I walked about 10 feet, turned around, and realized that he was following me. When he saw me turn around, he stopped, too, and stared. I continued to walk towards the corner, and when I turned around, he stopped in his tracks again, eyes still glued on me. I glanced around and noticed a business that I wanted to snap a photo of then. So I crossed to the adjacent corner, and my new friend stayed across the street, leaning against a building, just watching me. I contemplated whether or not to take a picture of him, but I figured that there was no point in potentially escalating the situation. So, I took the final two pictures of interest to me and headed out of the neighborhood.

Another piece of America falling to Islam…

62 comments for “Brooklyn: ANOTHER Mosque Blasts Call To Prayer For ALL To Hear!

1. January 14, 2011 at 9:17 pm

You should file a noise complaint with the police.

• January 14, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Indeed he should. Annoying frigging arselifters!!

• Ron
      January 15, 2011 at 2:30 am

Hey Gary, less than a week ago I posted how come loudspeaker calls 5 times a day did not constitute disturbing the peace in N.Y. and you said “I should know why”. Yet now you say file a noise complaint? Which is it?

• January 15, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Both. We know why they won’t do anything but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t complain and keep complaining. Letting them get away with it means they’ll only try and pull more shit.

2. January 15, 2011 at 3:17 am

Easy solution to this one – whatever volume at which the camel jammers broadcast their cacophony, we double it counterbroadcasting Ray Stevens’”Ahab the Arab…”
    What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

• Deputy Duffy
      June 16, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Oh, My! I do like the way you think!

June 16, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Welcome to the site Deputy!

3. January 15, 2011 at 3:40 am

Might be a good idea to check the legal noise level that is permitted and the times that any noise can be made. Machines can measure the decibel levels to see if they exceed it. But it needs to be tackled now and action taken for disturbing the peace before it continues to spread like a disease because they are obviously being provocative.

• January 15, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I doubt using outside loud speakers is legal. And certainly not early in the morning.

• Deputy Duffy
      June 16, 2011 at 3:32 pm

You mean you would DARE to interfere with their freedom of religion?
      DARNED SKIPPY! Of course we know in today’s world, ahem, ‘scuse me, United States of the Offended, such things will never happen.

I still like the “dead pig on the property” idea…

4. January 15, 2011 at 4:55 am

If you combine their cacophony with their asslifting in the middle of the street in an obvious show of force, it’s clear to see what they are up to.
    Like Veronique said this thing needs to be put in check NOW before things get even worse.
    However, with dhimmi Bloomberg telling the police not to bother them, perhaps some citizens with megaphones singing “Onward Christian Soldiers” and vats of greasy bacon to fling on them,this could be handled vigilante-style.
    They better not start this crap in my city, because hordes of Latinos WILL do something about it – guaranteed.
    And I will be right there with them!

• Willie Mack the Scholar of your history
      October 27, 2011 at 2:54 pm

When you say onward christian soldiers are you speaking of the christian soldiers that embraced the thousands of Taino/Arawak Indians with love in the 15th and 16th century? I know that you are not talking about them right.

October 27, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Islam is the threat TODAY, try dealing in it.

5. dean
    January 15, 2011 at 11:09 am

when we were protesting the CAIR meeting that honored Helen Thomas in Arlington, VA, all sorts of Muslims were taking pictures of us.. they thought they were intimidating us..
    I admire what you are doing.. keep up the GOOD WORK!

January 15, 2011 at 11:25 am

Yet we continue to allow the enemy to come here…

Thanks for taking it to the streets Dean!

6. Darrell
    January 15, 2011 at 11:50 am

So anyone a christie fan?

Not anymore I am not.

January 15, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Darrell,

Does anyone in our government realize that appeasement does not work? Do they have the knowledge that all this was tried in the UK already? The policies our government are following are proven failures.

• January 15, 2011 at 5:31 pm

WTF? I thought Christie had some sense. Obviously not.

7. January 15, 2011 at 7:18 pm
  8. Kelly Kafir
    January 15, 2011 at 10:26 pm

What is the ordinance in that area for noise?

9. Skipping Girl
    January 16, 2011 at 6:04 am

Just put something in their carpets.

- a pig,an infidel, cartoons, an american, a jew, a soldier, a filmaker, a writer, someone who is completely normal, a western family with blond hair, an ice cream that looks like mohammed, a dog, a girl with no clothes on,a star of david, a cross, a homosexual, OMG the list is endless.

10. Skipping Girl
    January 16, 2011 at 6:06 am

Fuck Islam. Mohammed was a paedophile.

11. Jen
    January 16, 2011 at 3:42 pm

I live in this neighborhood, and am a white woman from the Midwest. I absolutely love hearing the calls to prayer from this mosque. They are beautiful and uplifting, and even though I’m not religious, they make me pause for a moment from whatever I’m doing. My Muslim neighbors are lovely people who enjoy living in a diverse neighborhood just as much as I do. If you don’t like hearing the call to prayer (or the chimes of the Catholic church bells), please don’t come to our neighborhood.

January 16, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Do you know what words of the call to pray actually stand for? Of course they enjoy living there, because people like you allow them to slowly dominate the neighborhood. Church bells do not ring all day, and you show just how friendly you are when you say do not come to your neighborhood. Sorry, I’ll go where I want. How are you going to like it when all Mosques broadcast the call to prayer?

Diversity with Islam will be death of Western Civilization. Here is a preview of what is coming to Brooklyn.

• Zeus
        February 21, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Church bells? You have to be kidding me. Once you step foot on Church Avenue it’s like the United Nations. Those bastards are everywhere and they think they’re entitled to run the place. We need to shut them down before they bomb something else.

May 7, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Islam is not diversity.
        Islam destroys diversity everywhere it goes.
        It debases every discourse it touches.
        And what it does with women?
        Don’t get me started.

• Darrell
      January 16, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Wow you just go right ahead and keep deluding yourself about your muslim “neighbors”. I love how you speak of diverse neighborhood I can picture it now diverse means not living next to the white people right?

• RichieRich
      January 16, 2011 at 9:58 pm

I’ve lived in the neighborhood all my life
      and the invasion of hipster douches from the midwest is just as annoying to me as that noisy trumpet! This is not your neighborhood and you’ll be running back to the midwest as soon as your parents stop paying your rent or your 16 roomates all stop smoking pot at the same time and realize your band sucks! Take your bike lanes and your pabst blue ribbon artwork with you when you leave please!

• Zeus
        February 21, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Hahahahaha…. still, at least the hipsters aren’t plotting our demise. Sure, they’re all followers who can’t think for themselves but the real problem is the terrorist population that seems to be booming up on Church. Much reason for concern there!

• Skipping Girl
      January 17, 2011 at 12:52 am

Jen you need an education.
      Read and learn about the totalitarian ideology which is Islam.

You are deluded to say the least.

May 7, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Quote:
      end quote.

Good feelings are not necessarily redemptive spiritually.
      Most of us who have even had a very rudimentary religious education understand that what feels good is not necessarily what will lead in a good direction.
      You obviously are drawn by the lure of the herd and perfection.

Quote:
      end quote.

Spoken like a true, white Muslim.
      Do you think Islam is a race?
      It’s obvious that you disclose your race as white in order to get us thinking that you are a Western Christian.
      What is obvious is that you are not Western.
      You are not Christian, because you lack even the most elemental of Christian education.
      You have bought into the “unity in diversity” myth.
      So be happy in the deception you have chosen.
      Because it is a deception.
      And as your non-Muslim neighbors suffer, you will be completely indifferent, self-righteous and . . . Muslim of course.

12. May 7, 2011 at 11:49 am

what happened to freedom of religion? The muslims are just practicing their religion, i dont see anyone being harmed from it.
    And how exactly are they terrorists? terrorists dont have a religion. No book of God commands one to harm another human being unless they are doing extreme harm to you.
    “but you shall love your neighbor as yourself…” Leviticus 19:18
    I agree with Jen, if you don’t like the noise, go somewhere else.

May 7, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Quote:
      Qur’an 8:59: “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them.”
      Tabari IX:69: “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”
      Qur’an 8:12: “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”
      Tabari VIII:38: “The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded.
      end quote.

You call yourself “tolerance”.
      I call you an idiot.

13. eib
    May 7, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Quote:
    end quote.

And now, from the Quran.

Qur’an 2:190—Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.
    Qur’an 2:276—Allah does not love any ungrateful sinner.
    Qur’an 3:32—Allah does not love the unbelievers.
    Qur’an 3:57—Allah does not love the unjust.
    Qur’an 4:36—Allah does not love him who is proud, boastful.
    Qur’an 7:31—[Allah] does not love the extravagant.
    Qur’an 8:58—Allah does not love the treacherous.
    Qur’an 28:77—Allah does not love the mischief-makers.
    Qur’an 57:23—Allah does not love any arrogant boaster.

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah’s way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.

Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Qur’an 98:6—Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’an and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2785—Narrated Abu Hurairah: A man came to Allah’s Messenger and said, “Guide me to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).” He replied, “I do not find such a deed.”

Sahih Muslim 33—It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2796—Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah’s cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2810—Narrated Abu Musa: A man came to the Prophet and asked, “A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them is in Allah’s Cause?” The Prophet said, “He who fights that Allah’s Word (i.e., Allah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism) be superior, is in Allah’s Cause.”

Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Go somewhere else?
    This is the West.
    The only place on earth in which there is freedom of religion.
    Freedom from replacement theology.
    Who do you think you are?

• tolerance
      May 8, 2011 at 11:35 am

I appreciate you doing research and taking your time to find those quotes. I feel like you have an image in your head that all muslims are about to come and get you and kill you. I suggest you go out of your little circle and meet different muslims and talk to them and see how they live. I’m pretty sure you’ll see that they’re just like anyone else. And you say that this is the west where there is freedom of religion. What about their freedom of religion? They are Americans too…are you the only who is supposed to take advantage of that right? When I said go somewhere else, I meant somewhere where you wouldn’t have to hear Muslim calls of prayer, I wasn’t asking you to leave the West or offend you or anything…

And after you said that…I looked up something on my own: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xRqho2naM

Try to look at something through someone else’s perspective. you have too much hate in you. Your time is too valuable to spend so much of it hating on people, enjoy it instead of wasting it.

May 8, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Quote:
        end quote.

Never trust your feelings.
        Too much hate?
        What I’ve had too much of is:
        The conquests of Syria, Palestine, Egypt, North Africa, Spain, Persia and the Byzantine Empire.
        I’ve had too much of Janissaries, of the conquest of Constantinople, the taking of Crete and Famagusta, and the assault on the Crisolares.
        I’ve had too much of the trans-Saharan slave trade, which continues to this day with not even one bit of resistance or condemnation out of the West.
        I’ve had too much of terrorism, and the Muslim imperative of conquest and destruction of the West.
        If you think your Muslim neighbors or the hordes on Lampedusa mean well, think again. They have no tradition of democracy, and their converts, soon afterwards, lose all their Western identity.
        They are an invading army.
        And your head will be the first they cut off, should they find that you don’t want to practice their religion.
        But my guess is that you’ll knuckle under if you should ever find the knife at your throat.
        You’ll submit.
        You’ll choose a paltry life enslaved to an elemental spirit of the world, and you’ll choose a law based on fear over a law based on reason.
        You see nothing of your own traditions, so you claim that you have no culture at all.
        You see no conflict between Islam and the West because you have no education in or sense of history.
        And you’ll pay for your ignorance.
        Dearly.
        So go on believing that only non-Western cultures are “culture”.
        You are not a Westerner.
        You are a multiculturalist who believes the “unity in diversity” myth.
        I believe that Islam is a replacement theology– it will tolerate nothing that came before it, and it will destroy everything that came afterward.
        Plato? Aristotle? Xenophon? Cicero?
        Try to find them in a Muslim country!
        You won’t.
        And soon, this poverty of knowledge that exists within you will be a poverty in the entire culture. And poverty is the dust that sustains Islam. It will brook no progress.

May 8, 2011 at 12:47 pm

Again:
        Tabari IX:69: “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”
        end quote.

And you believe that these people will tolerate pluralism or diversity in any American sense?
        Get fucking real.

• tolerance
          May 8, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Listen to yourself…you think you sound like a saint when you talk like that? Obviously Muslims act with hate against you because of the anger you present to them. You are no different than a terrorist who humiliates their own kind.

I know several Muslims who go out of their way just to be nice to me. Like I said before, you should get to know a Muslim on a personal level, and ask questions about how he practices his faith to get a little bit more educated.

I’m not asking you to convert to their religion, I’m just saying get a different perspective.

May 9, 2011 at 5:23 am

Quote:
            end quote.

The anger I present is an honest anger.
            There is nothing of deception in it.
            Politeness, however, is not good will.
            Niceness is not good will.
            You are in the Dar Al-Harb, the house of the infidel, the house of nothing but war.
            Islam has been at war with the rest of the world since its beginning.
            There is no permanent peace, only truces and temporary advantages taken.
            Now if Muslims practice their faith beyond or a variation of it in spite of these principles, there is no central authority or doctrinal basis for it.
            And without a doctrinal basis, it really can’t exist in a religion– the other warlike structures with which Islam began are still there.
            They are still activated and in force.
            This is not my problem.
            It’s Islam’s problem.
            All the niceness between individuals in the world will not erase the violence inherent in Islam, nor the violence inherent in so many Muslim communities.
            It does not bring back the Copts who were slaughtered in the winter and spring.
            It does not bring back Mr. Bhatti, who opposed the blasphemy statute. Moderate Muslims approved of his assassination and glorified his assassin.
            But in Western eyes, it was murder!
            Many Germans did not approve of the slaughter of Jews, Gypsies, the handicapped and dissenters.
            They were moderate and even nice.
            It did not matter.
            If Moderate Muslims can MAKE IT MATTER, perhaps things may change.
            But to do that will require force.

May 9, 2011 at 5:27 am

Quote:
            Listen to yourself…you think you sound like a saint when you talk like that?
            end quote.

Wow.
            I didn’t know that I was expected to sound like a saint.
            No. I’m not a saint and I don’t want to sound like one.
            But I do not lie when I say that Islam is profane.
            Mohammed is a false prophet.
            I can judge on the basis of Christian doctrine, but biblical and traditional.
            And I do.

May 9, 2011 at 5:32 am

I’ve taught a Muslim student here and there.
            There was one young man who wanted nothing to do with me as a teacher.
            But there was a young woman who appreciated my integrity as a Christian.
            She knew I was a believer, and she appreciated always knowing what page we were on.

You give me the impression that I think Islam is the cause of terrorism.
            It’s not the sole cause of terrorism.
            Another is the tremendous dearth of opportunities for young people worldwide. We treat them as if they are made of steel, we make the world so hard for them, and then we wonder why they do these awful things with their lives.
            AS I see it, if the young men of the Middle East, Africa and Hindu Kush, and elsewhere, had meaningful work to do and futures within society they could look forward to– if they were truly dignified, they would probably not be terrorists.
            But that’s a whole other subject beyond the scope of this blog.

May 9, 2011 at 9:04 am

Your email address clearly shows me you are a Muslim. Do not play games here.

May 9, 2011 at 11:03 am

A non-Westerner!
            Bull’s Eye!

• Roger Anderson
            May 9, 2011 at 11:22 am

Aw c’mon guys. ‘Tolerance’ just wants us to “get a different perspective.” You know, like us tolerating them while they treat us like dhimmi’s and has us paying jizya and having us just stand therre while they burn down our churches and destroy our memorials.

• tolerance
            May 10, 2011 at 6:21 pm

so you actually went out of your way to find out what my email address when it clearly says on the website that it will not be published to the public…guess that really tells me what kind of person you actually are.

And fyi, that is not my name, neither it is my real email, I made that account just for the sake of replying back to THIS post in case some ridiculous person like you try to get my real email address. And I was right in doing that, as of course there is nothing better to expect from an article that is filled with hate and irrational behavior.

Obviously no matter what I say is going to change your opinion about anything that you already strongly believe in, even though its wrong. One person trying to remove hate is not going to work, if everyone else is so arrogant and ignorant like you. I was just trying to make a point so that I could make you see something else than from what fox news has brainwashed you with. No matter what I say you’ll still believe that all Muslims are terrorists…I guess being irrational is a part of being a “good, believing” Christian is.
            I hope you find peace within yourself. I don’t want to argue who is not open to even TRYING to understand another person. I hope you do you learn some things yourself before you try to “teach” your students on whatever it is you teach them.
            I might have offended you and I’m sorry for that, I was just trying to make you see a bigger picture but obviously you are blind.

May 10, 2011 at 6:35 pm

1. I did not go out of my way. I just can see it, and NOW point out where I published it.
            2. Right, it is not your real email address, it is all just a coincidence.
            3. Pointing out the hate that stems from Islam is not hate.
            4. NOW point out where I said all Muslims are terrorists.
            5. You can do no better than focus on me, and that only proves that you cannot refute my statements on Islam.

May 10, 2011 at 6:37 pm

BTW, I rarely watch FOX News. Get a new play book.

May 11, 2011 at 4:24 am

Quote:
            end quote.

The email address of “tolerance” was not published to the public.
            Another lie.
            It’s the admin’s site.
            Not yours.
            He has every right to point up the location of those who post here and to say where he got the information from.
            He did not post your email.
            I realize Muslims believe the whole world is theirs, but this site is not.

May 11, 2011 at 4:27 am

The thing I admire most about this site and its admin is his thoroughgoing rational approach.
          I would trust the admin intellectually and personally because of his devotion to reason.
          The people here are not FOXBOTS. They are thinking for themselves and have come to their own conclusions about Islam and the West.
          If they had merely adopted a perspective with no thought, they would not be able to argue anything at all.

• New Crusader
      February 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Is this Whack a Mahound? Where do I sign up?

14. Dan
    May 10, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Tolerance,
    I watch Fox News all the time. I usually get upset with them because they buy into the myth of “islam is one of the 3 great religions that has just been hijacked by a FEW radicals.” I have read and studied 3 of islam’s most “Holy” books. Thats where I get my information. Islam is EVIL, plain and simple.

May 11, 2011 at 4:28 am

I’ll concede that Islam is great.
      Great in history, great in tradition, great in conquest, great in raiding, pillaging and rape, great in blasphemy laws, great in non-rational law, great in racism, great in slavery, and great in hatred for the West.
      In all that, Islam is truly great.

• john
      October 13, 2011 at 4:57 pm

islam only has one holy book….

October 13, 2011 at 11:05 pm

We stand against the Koran.

15. February 8, 2012 at 10:35 am

You could certainly see your skills in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

16. Matt
    February 12, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Here’s a silly question for you Arab Haters. Who invented the symbols the western world uses today? For example the actual 0 symbol. Yes my friends it was the arabs-indians. Funny. Imagine if they never invented these symbols 1 or 0. We wouldn’t be on these computers talking this nonsense since they use binary numbers to calculate things! Remember one thing. Every religion has peace and much as hate. Its easy to prove this. Look at every major war in human history. You can’t claim every war in human history was started from islam lol.

February 12, 2013 at 11:15 pm

That would be the Babylonians, and that was LONG before Islam.

Jesus did not plunder, lie, and enslave. Mohammad did.

I do not see where anyone here said EVERY war was because of Islam. Was your comment supposed to get me chance my views on Islam?

February 12, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Remember one thing, NOTHING will get me to accept Islamic rule.

February 13, 2013 at 7:49 am

The history of Babylon is not Arab history. The region of Iraq did not become Arabic in culture or language until the Muslim conquests. It was Arabized and Islamized by sheer force.
      The 0 symbol is traced back to the Hindu enumeration system.
      The Hindus were NOT Muslims, of course. Muslims adopted it when they were conquering and killing Hindus en masse in the Hindu Kush.
      Islam is profane.

February 13, 2013 at 7:50 am

Quote:
      Every religion has peace and much as hate.
      end

If Muslims are peaceful, ethical individuals, then they are so in spite of Islam, not because of it.