38 comments for “Oregon: Islamic Organization Issues Muslim ID Cards

1. MikeTownsend
    January 2, 2011 at 11:09 am

They can have their Muslim ID Cards. I really do not care about that, as many people carry identifying cards, like I do with my NRA card, and on my old military dog tags it states my religion.

However, what really concerns me about this is that it is a “religious” card with bold and capitalized letters—“DO NOT embalm my body or perform an autopsy without the permission of my family.”

I see a scenario where someone may be murdered in an honor killing that is carrying this card. If the state cannot determine the cause of death and performs an autopsy, is that state now held libel? Could the evidence gathered not be admissible because it is against one’s religion? Is this a prelude to a lawsuit to gain privileged status? So many questions as to why one would carry this card.

On another note all you great readers. I read an article on many in Saudi Arabia being afraid of the “evil eye.” Trying to google or find more info on this is fruitless. Would love to have a pic of the “evil eye” or how it’s done there, to replicate it here.

Happy New Year All! Continue the good fight Chris!

• Roger Anderson
      January 2, 2011 at 4:52 pm

You won’t find a depiction of the evil eye. It is simply a certain look that a person can give. A depiction of it is a punishable offense in the ME. What you will find are talisman or drawings of what is called the khamsa or hamsa that wards off the evil eye.

• Koala Bear
        January 3, 2011 at 4:23 am

That is a very interesting comment. I dated a muslims (was ignorant about islam at the time I do admit). Anyway, he brought me one back from Algeria. It was bronze and hand a hand on a separate attachment over it. I threw is out when we broke up but did wonder why. I have the protection of the cross and home and do not need crap like that.

• January 3, 2011 at 5:20 am

Here’s a photo of some Turkish ones –

Seems arselifters have some phobias about witchcraft and sorcery hanging around since Mahound’s time.

• Koala Bear
            January 3, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Thankfully he didn’t give me a kitsch one like them! Yuk.

• Hinda
            January 5, 2011 at 7:37 am

Actually the Hamsa is a Jewish item – another thing the Mohammadans had “borrowed without asking.” Many Algerian/Moroccan Jews had worn them prior to the invasion of the barbarians. Also, many Jews carry cards stating that they wish not to have embalming as it goes against the laws of Judaism. I wish they would ask if they could borrow from us who are Jewish. This is rude!

• Kelly Kafir
      January 2, 2011 at 9:47 pm

The Medical examiner can ALWAYS override the wishes or religious customs of the family when there is a questionable death. I have seen it done myself… but to an orthodox Jew and not a muslim so I am SURE the Crybabies of CAIR would be suing!

• eib
      January 3, 2011 at 9:22 am

The autopsy demand is a usurpation of American secular law.

2. January 2, 2011 at 12:20 pm

I would refuse treatment from an arselifter doctor or nurse for the simple reason that I can’t trust them. None of us can be sure that they won’t try to deliberatly mistreat us or even kill us just for being kuffar. They would probably get away with this kind of murder too unless they are to sloppy. The general dhimmitude of the surrounding society would work to help them get away with whatever nefarious plans against us possible.

• January 2, 2011 at 3:46 pm

That’s a very good point.

• Rose
        January 2, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Most definitely. And that oath that mooslum doctors take in England is very scary too–the one in which it says their mission is to take care of mooslums.

Yes, I do not want to be seen by a mooslum doctor who considers me an “other.” This is a very pressing concern, and I hope that the American Medical Association will address it soon. Their supremacist beliefs and need to be treated differently is in diametric opposition to our beliefs. Very scary.

• January 3, 2011 at 5:08 am

If you’re being treated by a male arselifter, demand a female doctor. His response might be interesting.

• Kelly Kafir
      January 2, 2011 at 9:49 pm

They do. It is called medical jihad… misdiagnosing and overprescribing narcotics as well as prescribing the wrong medicine. I would NEVER go to a muzzie doctor/dentist because even if they don’t do that – any money you give them… they pay zakat (like a tithe) and that gets divided up to support jihad.

3. John Sobieski
    January 2, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I’m sure the liberals in Oregon just eat that up. How far do you want me to bend over Master? Unbelievable.

• January 3, 2011 at 3:10 am

This is one person in Oregon that is NOT
      a liberal or will ever bow down to islam.
      EVER! Yes, this state is quite disgusting.

I caused a ruckus a few years back for
      asking for another docttor when one from
      pakistan was on call and I was very sick.
      He was insulted and started shouting at me.
      Funny thing is he is now lost his license
      and left the country. Probably to ‘study’
      in somalia.

4. January 2, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Got a problem with a dead arselifter? No problem. Just dump him at the local garbage dump. There still may be an issue with toxic waste, though.

• January 2, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Maybe they’re too toxic to even use as manure? LOL!

• January 2, 2011 at 4:31 pm

It wouldn’t be a heavy metal problem. Music is haram! 😉

5. AN AMERICAN
    January 2, 2011 at 3:51 pm

ID cards, these cards are the beginning of identify Muslims from Non-Muslims.

Yes, Sharia by all means, the sad fact is that many un-knowing Americans will not see this, thinking it’s a religious duty for the Muslim to make others aware they are Muslim.

I think a great idea would be to reverse the table and take every Islamic organization to court and have them prove they are not teaching Islamic sharia law in mosques and that they have no intent to insert Islamic Sharia upon our nation.

Also in court cases, all Muslims must adhere to American law and if they cannot do that because it conflicts with Islam than by all means have them deported to a Middle Eastern nation of their choice so they may then live with Sharfia law since it already in place there. Once deported they cannot return to America for any reason.

• January 2, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Even easier –

Make all koranimals carry one of these ID cards.

Make sharia the only law for them. Arselifters are always guilty and the only punishments are beheadings, stonings and amputations.

Take the Pact of Umar (look it up) and turn it around to apply to arselifters. They become second class citizens with no rights.

• January 3, 2011 at 10:32 am

above is stated….”have them prove they are not teaching Islamic sharia law in mosques and that they have no intent to insert Islamic Sharia upon our nation.”
      Let’s not forget that Islam promotes and encourages lying………”the end justifies the means”. One should never trust that anything they say or write has a shred of truth to it, because it likely doesn’t. The above article and the “suggestions” Muslims make, are merely their way of controlling you, in the easiest ways, testing, always testing, to see how far you’ll bend over to accommodate their wishes/demands in what is YOUR country, which has it’s own laws—-they CHOOSE to disregard.

6. IainUK
    January 2, 2011 at 4:34 pm

As soon as I read this sentence ‘In Islam there is no colour (in regards to race). Human beings are simply seen as Muslim or non‐Muslim’
    Coupled with the ID cards I thought of the Rwandan genocide of the Tutsis by the Hutus where it was very easy to distinguish between the two simply by the ID cards that at the time all Rwandans carried. On the cards were a section detailing which tribal group the carrier belonged to.
    Do you see where I’m going with this?

• January 2, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Yes, we understand. It’s basically the same as the judenstern in nazi Germany. Easy to pick out who’s who and who’s not.

7. AN AMERICAN
    January 2, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Gary, is this what you meant?

Brethren, it has come to my notice that the people are afraid of me….. they say that he (Umar) has become the Caliph now, God knows how hard he will be. Whoever has said this is not wrong in his assessment…… know ye brethren that you will feel a change in me.[39] For those who practise tyranny and deprive others of their rights, I will be harsh and stern, but for those who follow the law, I will be most soft and tender.(wikipedia)

8. January 3, 2011 at 1:38 am

A norwegian documentary about the arselifter brotherhood and their ambitions to take over the west.

9. Koala Bear
    January 3, 2011 at 4:17 am

These people are as sneaky and devious as the god they worship (the serpent in the garden, satan himself).

Why not add WE DO NOT ACCEPT DONOR ORGANS so let us die if in road traffic accident. I hope also that their muslim doctors do not operate on them and just say “inshallah” you might get better.

• Koala Bear
        January 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Lovely. I do think though that if these people had access to sunlight it would make them healthier. Not normal to walk around in black shrouds.

• January 3, 2011 at 3:48 pm

The ramadamadingdong fasting and gorging results in a high incidence of diabetes. Which leads to organ problems if left untreated. The illegal organ harvesting is a natural expression of their death cult.

10. Mobamad
    January 3, 2011 at 9:08 am

Rape this website, Neo-Nazis’ and Jihadists’ snuggling under the sheets of anti-semitism. Pull off the blankets, expose them, and let them freeze their asses.

The posters think that they are very clever with their “Israel was behind 9-11”, and the “Jewish people are Alien invaders from the planet-X, Nebru”… Yeah, that’s it… Nebru. (reality check)

Veteranstoday.com must be destroyed. I have all ready been suspended for destroying threads, but you haven’t…

• eib
      January 3, 2011 at 9:20 am

From the “About Us” section:
      Quote: Veterans Today is a journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.

Veterans Today is the only independent, unaligned voice of its kind in America, accepting no financial support from any organization or individual.
      end quote.

First two paragraphs.
      Most Veterans don’t give a damn about policy, influencing politics, or demanding peace.
      Second, they make very much of their “independence.”
      Too much, really. The more a person howls about bias this and bias that, or influence this or influence that, you can believe that they’re the one with the pocket agenda.
      The site needs to be discredited.

• Roger Anderson
      January 3, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Paying attention to Veteranstoday.com is like paying attention to a mental hospital after all the major ones there are self proclaimed mental cases.

11. Anonymous
    April 8, 2014 at 6:04 am

Dear Good Sir, there are only 5 words that can come out of my mouth at the time being:
    You Are A Racist White Asshole. (Oh wait, that’s six.)
    Seriously, do you have any problems with their religious and cultural beliefs?
    I used to live in Indonesia, a nation with Islam as the main religious belief for the general populace.
    Although personally, i am a God-fearing Christian,
    I’ve come to accept other people’s beliefs. Please, i want YOU to examine YOUR beliefs.
    Muslims are a God-fearing people, just like us.
    My friends, who are predominantly Muslims, cries at the thoughts of the name of jihad (the holy war)
    and the name of Allah to be used for terrorism.
    If you disregard this comment, then fine.
    I am amazed at your level of bigotry.
    Why not as well join the KKK, eh?

Sincerely,
    A Concerned person.

April 8, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Islam is not a race, and I condemn the KKK. Using your “logic”, Jews should have excepted the beliefs of the Nazis. If you really are a Christian, you are taking a stand for what is out to destroy Christianity. That is pretty foolish.