I was just on my YouTube page, and noticed this message on the Call to Prayer video.

This video is produce by people who made White flight when Blacks moved into Bed-Sty, now their moving back bringing their racist religious intolerance! I and many Muslims clean this part of Bed-Sty of crime and drugs with our lives in 1987.When the neighborhood was being terrorize by frequent gun fire and drugs activities!We replaced the sound of gun fire with the call to prayer,we earned that right!

karim1950 3 hours ago

Here are my three responses to Karim so far.

@karim1950 You didn’t earn the right to dominate the neighborhood with the call to prayer. You guys are not the only ones there. Are you a black man? If so how can you support a religion that allows slavery? Did you know that Mohammad owned black slaves?

LogansWarning 19 minutes ago

@karim1950 please tell me what race Islam is. Why should non-Muslims tolerate a religion/ideology that calls for the domination of them?

LogansWarning 14 minutes ago

@karim1950 Please Google Logan’s Warning, it is easier to talk to there.

Thank you.

LogansWarning 1 minute ago

If he responds, I will update this post.

UPDATE 9:54 am EST.

Karim has come back to the YouTube page, but he will not respond to me at all.  He is responding to other comments there, constantly playing the race and bigot card.  In response I left this.

@karim1950 Using your “logic” the Jews were bigots for opposing Nazism. Koran verse 5:51 is all about bigotry. Do you condemn Sharia Law?

@karim1950 You must be talking about Islam, and you ducking question after question is just a cop out.

Do you condemn Sharia Law? Does your Mosque speak out against it, or does Imam Wahhaj and his followers want Islam to dominate America?

Here is one of Karim’s comments.

@patriotUSA2007Evidently your not reading these hate fill comments, I’m part of the Mosque and we’ve been there since !981 and been calling the prayer, the same way the Churches uses their bell. We met with White people in the neighborhood who just started moving back in the late 2000! They are the only one complaining and when I go to Atlas Shrugged spurring racist and religious bigoted remarks,I stand by my words!

karim1950 28 minutes ago

My reply to him was the following.

@karim1950 Christians are not on a worldwide movement, trying to subjugate all under a barbaric set of religious laws, but Muslims are. Do you and your Mosque condemn Sharia Law?

There are a bunch of other non-Muslims there that are leaving some good comments. To follow the full conversation just go to Call to Prayer video.

UPDATE 11:22 am EST

Karim finally responded to me.

@LogansWarning Please! It’s a non-intelligent comment not worthy of my response!

karim1950 1 hour ago

@LogansWarning You have no idea what Shari’a Law is, the truth can not be denied nor condemn!

karim1950 1 hour ago

Karim does not have it in him to ask himself how he can support Islam, which allows slavery. But he finally admits he is for Sharia Law. Any Mosque that preaches for Sharia is an enemy of America.

Comments

comments

20 comments for “Member of Brooklyn’s Masjid At-Taqwa Responds to my Call to Prayer Video~ Finally Admits he is for Sharia

1. nojoyinislam
    December 22, 2010 at 8:11 am

karim1950 said: “We replaced the sound of gun fire with the call to prayer,we earned that right!”

I repeat what I said on youtube. The muslims only replace one set of thugs organized around criminal behavior and violence with another set of thugs organized around false religion and violence.

Nothing more, nothing less.

December 22, 2010 at 8:38 am

I saw that! Thanks for pitching in.

2. December 22, 2010 at 9:04 am

Sura 4:97
    This says to leave places they are not welcome. If they do not leave it is a shirk.

When angels take the souls of those who die in sin against their souls, they say: “In what (plight) Were ye?” They reply: “Weak and oppressed Were we in the earth.” They say: “Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to move yourselves away (From evil)?” Such men will find their abode in Hell,- What an evil refuge! –
    Inna allatheena tawaffahumualmala-ikatu thalimee anfusihim qaloofeema kuntum qaloo kunna mustadAAafeena feeal-ardi qaloo alam takun ardu AllahiwasiAAatan fatuhajiroo feeha faola-ikama/wahum jahannamu wasaat maseeran

• eib
      December 22, 2010 at 9:22 am

And the Earth is spacious. Muslims are people of little faith, much obsession.
      That verse is meaningless if you believe that the “spacious” earth belongs to you, and you have a right to all that is on it.
      The “spaciousness” of the earth means nothing if you believe in conquest, exclusion, humiliation and mass murder.
      It certainly meant nothing to the “lebensraum” Nazis.

• December 22, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Token pimp, proselyzing for pislam on this blog is a waste of time, do ya hear me?

3. Chris
    December 22, 2010 at 10:14 am

Just as dogs and urban gang members “mark” their territory, those behind the loudspeaker are “marking” that neighborhood for Islam and Sharia. But neighborhoods are not exclusive domains. They are occupied by a community of diverse people who have diverse religious beliefs. For one group of people or one religion to claim control over a neighborhood will result in the “no go zones” already spreading over Europe. This cannot stand in the U.S. which enshrines equal rights and freedoms for all. Blaring the loudspeaker at 6 am every morning is not like the church bells which ring around 11 on Sunday only or at noontime. Rather, the early morning loudspeaker noise is like pissing in the air — doing no one any good.

• Koala Bear
      December 22, 2010 at 4:14 pm

“equal rights and freedoms for all” is exactly how they have achieved what they have. They are as sneaky and devious as their God (the serpent in the garden). Sadly our government does not know the different between freedom of speech/religion and sedition.

4. Sharon Hanna
    December 22, 2010 at 10:29 am

Muslims equate church bells with their calls to prayer. I believe the calls to prayer are much more bothersome to most people. Bells can actually sound musical and pleasant. (I’m not a Christian, just like the sounds).

• AmericanMe
      December 22, 2010 at 9:21 pm

There is zero comparison to church bells and that infernal yowling. Church bells peal on Sunday morning and Christmas only. They yowl 5 times a day every day at all hours of the day and night. It is noise pollution.

5. Aaron Saylor
    December 22, 2010 at 12:11 pm

“Chris on December 22, 2010 at 10:14 am
    Just as dogs and urban gang members “mark” their territory, those behind the loudspeaker are “marking” that neighborhood for Islam and Sharia.”

Just a great approach. 100% true. I wish I had the new voice stress tool and then the tapes to examine.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies. — Groucho Marx

6. December 22, 2010 at 1:29 pm

If I am incorrect…please correct me. But I don’t believe there is a church in the US that rings church bells every day at 5:00 or 6:00AM in the morning.

• AmericanMe
      December 22, 2010 at 9:23 pm

You are 100% correct. Church bells peal only on Sunday mornings and Christmas.

• December 22, 2010 at 10:50 pm

And sound angelic, as opposed to a cattle call at an on a farm.

7. Tamara
    December 22, 2010 at 11:03 pm

islamo-commie nazis are 1 people!

8. Buck
    December 23, 2010 at 5:59 am

Shoot, just leave a dead pig in front of the mosque, then you will see what type of muslim they are.

9. dean
    December 23, 2010 at 8:25 am

I do believe it is time to find people with car radios to play what kind of music to overpower the call to prayer for satan???? cars on each side of the corner will suffice…Do it.. we need to take our country BACK!

10. TaterSalad
    December 23, 2010 at 9:36 am

I have a couple Muslim families in my neighborhood and they started this “call to prayer” thing every morning and very early. One call to the police and that was shut down because of the disturbance. They had a sh– fit but if it continued the fines would also “continue”. If the population of Muslim grows however, they will control the laws and then it will become legal and we Christians will have to take a back seat.

11. J H
    December 24, 2010 at 1:52 am

They (muslims) know what they’re doing,
    they’re in it for the long haul,
    it may take 20-30 years, but they will keep it up.. This is going to be a long battle.
    We must keep them out of government,
    they need to be labeled a terrorist and or enemy combatant.
    This is a defining moment in the history of the usa. Scary times.
    we need the power of the creator of the universe, we need to ask our God for his help and to be on our side.
    The Jews were sold into slavery,
    let’s not follow them down that path as we have the last few years,
    time to turn this train around

12. TaterSalad
    December 29, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Burqa Woman:

Here is yet another video of the difference between two cultures at the beach.