My Email to Judge Miles-LaGrange

Judge Miles-LaGrange,

I am writing to you in regards to your recent ruling on Oklahoma’s Sharia Law ban. In your ruling you had made the following statement.

Furthermore, plaintiff has presented testimony that “Sharia Law” is not actually “law”, but is religious traditions that provide guidance to plaintiff and other Muslims regarding the exercise of their faith.

It appears the plaintiff Muneer Awad is not being honest with you, and his religion does  encourage Muslims to lie. I suggest that you purchase a book entitled “Reliance of the Traveller” A Classic Manual of Islamic Scared Law, it will clearly show you that Sharia Law has a major legal aspect. The book has the stamp of approval of Egypt’s Al Azhar, the highest learning Islamic school in the world.

First I will show you that Islamic Law allows, what we consider to be lying.

“Reliance of the Traveller, A Classical Manual of Islamic Sacred Law”

HOLDING ONE’S TONGUE CHAPTER

PERMISSIBLE LYING

(Ruling) r8.2 The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said,

“He who settles disagreements between people to bring about good or says something commendable is not a liar.”

“I did not hear him permit untruth in anything people say, except for three things: war, settling disagreements, and a man talking with his wife or she with him (A: in smoothing over differences).”

Another statement you made in the Court document, was the following.

Furthermore, plaintiff has presented testimony that “Sharia Law” is not actually “law”, but is religious traditions that provide guidance to plaintiff and other Muslims regarding the exercise of their faith. Plaintiff has presented testimony that the obligations that “Sharia Law” imposes are not legal obligations but are obligations of a personal and private nature dictated by faith.

I don’t mean any disrespect, but you are mistaken. This is the punishment for theft.

Koran verse 005.038 (Yusuf Ali is the translator)
YUSUFALI: As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

Islamic Law also dicriminates against women.

Inhertiance:

Koran verse 004.011
YUSUFALI:Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children’s (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females: if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is a half. For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased Left brothers (or sisters) the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases (‘s) after the payment of legacies and debts. Ye know not whether your parents or your children are nearest to you in benefit. These are settled portions ordained by Allah; and Allah is All-knowing, Al-wise.

Court testimony:

Koran verse 2:282
YUSUFALI:Let his guardian dictate faithfully, and get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her.

Those are just a few examples of the legal aspects of Sharia Law, and I hope you take the time to read the book that I suggested. It can be purchased HERE.

The real reason Mr. Awad is against SQ755, is because Muslims are trying to get Sharia Law used in US Courts. A recent example involving a rape case can in NJ can be seen HERE.

I would also like to provide you with some very important information, about the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Recently a Federal Judge had stated that they have ties to the Islamic terrorist organization Hamas. These Court Documents can be viewed HERE.

CAIR members might appear as well intentioned American, but their goal is quite the opposite. Their plan is to slowly advance Islam, until it takesover from within. Here is a statement from Omar Ahmad, one of the Co-Founders of CAIR.

Omar Ahmad

Co-Founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations
President and CEO of Silicon Expert Technologies.
Former Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP) Officer.

Omar Ahmad was captured on FBI surveillance tapes at Hamas meetings in the U.S.A. during 1993 explaining that the IAP could not, for political reasons, admit its support for Hamas, and then discussing how the Hamas agenda could be cloaked and advanced. Omar Ahmad’s airfare and hotel bills for this meeting were paid for by the Holy Land Foundation.

“Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam …Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the
only accepted religion on Earth.”

Judging from what I know about Islam and CAIR, I would have to say that Mr Awad knows full well that Sharia Law has a major legal aspect to it. It is even used to govern non-Muslims (Page 607 in Reliance of Traveller). Him and his organization have mastered how to use our freedoms against us, to advance their agenda. I urge you not to aid this organization in their quest for an Islamic USA. I also urge you to question Mr. Awad on his claim that Sharia does not have a legal aspect, and if perjury charges are in order, please follow through with them.

Christopher Logan

Comments

comments

39 comments for “My Email to Judge Miles-LaGrange

1. admin
    November 30, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Any insulting or threatening comments towards the judge will be deleted.

Thank you.

• Mark Hubbard
      November 30, 2010 at 7:03 pm

I hope you understand the anger and vitriolic responses that has resulted from the Judge’s ruling. I personally wouldn’t resort to making threatening comments or insults but I do understand the anger. I personally am sick and tired of bending over backwards for the extremist Muslims who would love to have the opportunity to have Sharia law imposed in the US. Are you kidding me??? These fanatic Muslims are nothing but bullies and narcissists and should be eradicated from the rest of society. That’s where my anger lies.

November 30, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Hi Mark,
        I fully understand that anger, and I am sick of the West bowing down to Islam as well. Our freedoms are just a tool they use to slowly takeover. We just have to channel that anger into a winning game plan.

• Joe Regular
          November 25, 2011 at 10:22 am

Our freedoms are a tool for them but for us too. As long as we can still speak freely and tell the truth, Islam will be vulnerable. Thank you Chris for sending messages to people the way you are doing. All of us should use the opportunity to send out messages that throw Islam into doubt. God Bless the anti-jihad.

2. boniferous
    November 30, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Great job, Logan. It is unfortunate that this legislation undermines the constitution beyond where it stood prior to the legislation being voted it. It is now a matter of record that it is OK to use Sharia Law in court rulings.

This judge deserves no respect for overturning the majority vote of Oklahomans. Even my own Muslim daughter understand why this was put to a vote. Even she desires to have protection from domestic violence common amongst Muslims. Too bad. Now her husband has a green light to abuse her.

3. Kendra
    November 30, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Obviously, you know I’m in full agreement with you. But, I wonder if our side didn’t prove its case. Most people don’t really explain Islam well and don’t get to the heart of the issue, as we’ve talked about before and as you well know (unfortunately).

It is likely that this might have happened here, too. I mean, how many interviews and pundits have you watched that aren’t able to frame this whole issue correctly?

I’m still upset by it, too. But, I’m not surprised.

November 30, 2010 at 4:49 pm

That is what Mr. Spencer said this morning.

4. Bubbe
    November 30, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Excellent letter, Chris. Keep up the good work. Surely the people of OK will not stand for this judge’s obviously blind “judgment”.

November 30, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Hopefully they will just push back even harder now.

Thanks Bubbe!

5. Chris
    November 30, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Judge Miles-LaGrange is probably ignorant of the report by the American Public Policy Alliance that has found 17 court cases in America in eleven states that involved Sharia Law. This isn’t a moot issue anymore.

Furthermore, to put faces on the impact of Sharia Law in Oklahoma, Judge Miles-LaGrange should be reminded that the two young girls, Sarah and Amina Said, who were honor-murdered by their Muslim father in Dallas, TX, in January, 2008, actually lived in Tulsa, OK. Yasser Said has evaded the police. At the memorial service the girls’ brother defended his father’s actions.

Gruesome!

6. Chris
    November 30, 2010 at 6:11 pm

By the way, the link to the American Public Policy Alliance report on U.S. legal cases involving Sharia Law is:

November 30, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Thanks for this very important information.

7. damien
    November 30, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Admin,

In the worst case scenario, If the Oklahoma’s law is overturned by the courts despite what we do, Creeping has this idea, and it just might work.

Pass a new law that doesn’t mention Sharia, but instead bans the use of foreign law by the courts in general without singling out Sharia, but will still technically ban the use of Sharia by the courts along with the use of other foreign laws. According him several other states have done the same thing, and their laws have not been over turned yet.

Better than nothing.

November 30, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Thanks for posting that, Creeping is a good man. Lets see what happens first, and go from there.

• damien
        November 30, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Admin,

Good Idea. I just thought it would be a good idea to put this on the table, in case the law was overturned. Than we could try to pass another one that would have a similar effect and be harder for the courts to overturn on constitutional grounds.

8. Tonto
    November 30, 2010 at 8:19 pm

As our most revered President (Reagan) in recent times said: “Liberals know so much that isn’t so”. I fully concurr with that statement, especially in this case. The judge is a normal, run of the mill, libtard. I rest my case.

9. eib
    November 30, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Christianity has nothing that is equal to Sharia. In every Christian country, there is the tacit agreement that church and state are better separated.
    In every Muslim country the opposite is true.

10. Marcusantoniusthebestus
    December 1, 2010 at 12:35 am

Dont give up the fight… Pressure the legal aspects of sharia.. and join your American defence leagues.. Never surrender…

11. Robert
    December 1, 2010 at 1:05 am

Chris,

Would it also be possible to include a quote from Ibrahim Hooper, CAIR’s spokesman, when he stated that he “would be lying if I said I would not like to see America run by an Islamic government someday”? I think the judge might also find that quote to be very interesting. Or, she may be just as dismissive as she was with the recent SQ755.

• eib
      December 1, 2010 at 7:42 am

Well at least he’s honest.
      He has at least enough of a Western mentality to tell the truth.
      The problem is that an Islamic government can be shown inductively to be more corrupt, more cruel, and more retrograde than any other on earth.

12. Heather
    December 1, 2010 at 4:02 am

Christopher,
    I have no need to bring you up to date with how things are in the UK now regarding lack of freedoms and free speech. I’ve just written to my MP challenging him to have me arrested and informing him that I would look forward to my day in court to challenge the lack of democracy and free speech.
    I have to urge you though to be very, very careful of how you phrase things. Even if I knew someone was lying outright, I’d write economical with the truth, or a distorted view of the truth. Calling someone a liar outright leaves you vulnerable to litigation for defamation of character.
    You need to cover your own arse. You are too valuable a resource for us to lose you to complex and expensive court cases. You know who they always come out in favour of anyway 🙁
    Take care!

• eib
      December 1, 2010 at 7:44 am

Quote:
      end quote.

A very important point.
      It is the credibility of statements and assertions that must come first.
      Even in an arena so restrained, however, Muslim authority can still be discredited.

December 1, 2010 at 8:51 am

Thank you Heather, good luck and please keep us informed on what you do.

13. December 1, 2010 at 4:23 am

Just recently an Australian woman divorced her muslim husband and was awarded custody of her two year old daughter as she should have been. Sharia Law would have given custody to the father and so the fathers family decided that they had been dishonoured. So the father picked his daughtert up to take her to the shops and drove her to an isolated place where he stabbed her 17 times and dumbed her body in the long grass. He then set fire to his car to destroy the evidence. When her body was found and he was arrested he said he did it for Allah. In Islamic Countries Honour Killings are an accepted part of Sharia law and bring very little punishment. This is Sharia Law.

• eib
      December 1, 2010 at 7:45 am

And I defy any Muslim to say that a crime like this is not part of Sharia law.
      There are many, many things permitted by Islam that are not permitted here.

14. Dustin Arnold
    December 1, 2010 at 7:36 am

It is a shame upon our way of life when 1 person who happens to wear a robe can over rule the will of the people. We the People are no longer in charge of our way of life. I am beginning to think that it may be about time for the next American Revolution. Time to throw the new tyrants out.

• eib
      December 1, 2010 at 7:47 am

At first a Revolution.
      Now that Revolution is going to be the beginning of a track record for throwing out toadying elites and belligerent minorities.

15. December 1, 2010 at 7:40 am

Judge Miles-LaGrange has an obligation to inform himself/herself about Sharia Law and Islam. If Judge Miles-LaGrange isn’t informed about Sharia Law and Islam, then Judge Miles-LaGrange cannot make sound decisions. So Judge Miles-LaGrange, in the name of our Almighty God, you’d better inform yourself about Shariah Law and Islam so that you can make sound decisions. Hardly anything can be worse than uninformed judge.

Judge-Miles LaGrange, your decision was horrible, very bad, for our beautiful society and our country. An uninformed judge can be catastrophic. Remember, you have a moral obligation to inform yourself for the good of society.

• eib
      December 1, 2010 at 7:47 am

She must read the Koran.
      She must also read Reliance of the Traveller.
      Immediately.

16. December 1, 2010 at 8:36 am

A judge, presumably educated and intelligent, so blinded by lying words spoken by people who wish her nothing but ill, that she will bend the law to enable them to take away her job, her dignity and her freedom?
    We truly live in awful times.

17. December 1, 2010 at 9:12 am
  18. December 1, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Chris, you’re not the only one who has mailed the judge. I just read this heartbreaking story from a former american convert who endured 20 years of abuse from her muslim husband.

You both seem to live in NYC but you don’t know each other? I realize that it is a big city and I’ve been to London twice in the 70’s so I have some idea of how big these metropolises are.

December 1, 2010 at 1:19 pm

That is good, the more who write her the better. I am friendly with Pamela Geller, but I do not think I have ever meet the woman who wrote that letter. I applaud her courage.

Thanks for the video.

19. Something2Say
    February 14, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Please give me the judge’s email I want to email her. Thank you. Also, good job on posting a positive opinion.

20. Something2Say
    February 14, 2011 at 1:16 pm

My email is qudusiyyahg@hotmail.com, send the email there please.

21. Col. Stan Horton
    June 16, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Simply take this “PC” Judge’s Job …
    GET HIM FIRED ! ALSO, TELL ALL STORE OWNERS TO REFUSE HIM SERVICE AND ESPECIALLY RESTURANTS!
    “COP HATING JUDGES” NEED CONSEQUENCES !
    TAKE HIS JOB AWAY AND REFUSE HIM SERVICE EVERYWHERE IN TOWN !

SIGNED, U.S.WAR VETERAN & COP SUPPORTER
    LIFE MEMBER: “THE 100 CLUB”

22. admin
    June 16, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Welcome to the site Colonel!

23. Ms. Lorenza
    June 24, 2011 at 1:55 am

Could you please give me the email address of Judge Miles LaGrange so I can send him later on a material about the Sharia? May God bless your work! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.