Lead Story On RevolutionMuslim.com is Article From Logans Warning

Besides this site getting more and more popular with non-Muslims, more Muslims are also picking up on it. This morning our friends over at My Pet Jawa, gave me a heads up, and informed me that one of my stories in which I called for an end of Muslim immigration, was copied in its entirety and reposted on www.RevolutionMuslim.com. Obviously we are doing something right over here. Revolution Muslim leader Younus Abdullah Muhammad and his crew, did not comment on my article, they just posted it to put the word out to his readers. No surprise though.

Comments

comments

43 comments for “Lead Story On RevolutionMuslim.com is Article From Logans Warning

1. Mike Townsend
    August 6, 2010 at 11:01 am

Hey Christopher, how about providing a link to your immigration article, so we can read it here at Loaganswaring.com? I know I could go to RevolutionMuslim.com, but I don’t even want to be bothered with that site. Thanks.

2. August 6, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Chris…
    Citizen Warrior started a petition about ayear ago…I think. It never took off. I think People are scared to put their names to it. And who do you send it too?

Can someone validate this rumour? Geert Wilders will be in NYC on 9/11 to speak about the mosque. ?? I am debating about going. I’m only 2 hours away.

• UbibBUSHwhacked
      August 6, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Mate! If I were two hours away, I sure as hell would be there. This craziness has be ended one way or another. In Australia we just had a violent twist to a court case. Once again the “religion of Peace” rears it’s evil truth.
      It’s all about educating the commoners about their beliefs in Islam. There are ME like Mosab Yousef (Son of Hamas) that have seen their mistake and changed. But we hope more people like him will stay public to speak out from atop the highest mountain.
      Please, go to the rally. By all means. But I’d worry however some “agency” may try to end Geert’s campaign.

• RoseOfTEXAS
        August 8, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Over 81,000 people have signed Brigitte Gabriel’s petition to Stop the Mosque at Ground Zero.

You may sign the petition by going to this website: http://www.ActforAmerica.org.

• Gailie
      August 6, 2010 at 6:06 pm

If I was that close, I’d “kill” to go hear Wilders. Go for it. What an opportunity.

• August 6, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Take photos and videos please.

August 7, 2010 at 8:28 am

Yes, that is the one.

• August 7, 2010 at 8:13 pm

Black Boot Jack, the petition was sent into limbo land by the petition site, but with some persistence I got it reinstated with all the previous signatures restored.

It now has 3,159 signatures and climbing.

• RoseOfTEXAS
        August 8, 2010 at 9:15 pm

I had signed that petition myself.

• RoseOfTEXAS
      August 8, 2010 at 9:11 pm

You may write to your state representatives concerning the immigration issue. http://www.Thomas.gov provides addresses and phone numbers for all U.S. legislators. As far as e-mail petitions, the legislators allow no posting of links on their websites. However, one may inform the Senators and Congress about the existence of such online petitions and note the links on individual letters addressed to representatives.

• RoseOfTEXAS
        August 8, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Here you will find a map of the states. Simply click on your individual state for a list of congress persons. Click on the name of a particular representative, and that will take you directly to your representative’s website:

August 9, 2010 at 10:03 am

Thanks for posting this Rose.

3. August 6, 2010 at 2:18 pm

just posted on the ITF…Geert Wilders IS coming on 9/11

4. August 6, 2010 at 2:51 pm

I saw that life seems to look brighter for ex-arselifter Rifqa Bary. She turns 18 in only five days and it seems she will not be returned to her family. I wish her all luck in her new life.

• August 6, 2010 at 8:55 pm

She’s lucky. She doesn’t have to put up with ramadamadingdong any more.

August 7, 2010 at 8:26 am

Thanks for the great news.

• AmericanMe
      August 11, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Sad news guys she has advanced cancer!

5. copout
    August 6, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Hey did anyone notice the dude in the photo with his popguns, I do belive he has horns coming out of the top of his head.You see islam is of the DEVIL!

6. UbibBUSHwhacked
    August 6, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Simply macho bravado. OH! Look! Muhammad asslifing! LOL- 🙂

7. Darrell
    August 6, 2010 at 6:05 pm

Hey Liberals and Muslims explain this one away is this guy just a nut job or is this the true face of islam? You say Christians are intolerant what do you call this?

• Aerialcat
      August 6, 2010 at 6:43 pm

The very face of intolerance; speculation and conjecture, until all massage parlors and hair salons are dens of iniquity, occupied by foreign perverts of some mysterious 4th gender, who should all be tortured and killed… Publicly!

8. Mobamad
    August 6, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Obama, and Dr Khalid Abdullah-tariq-al-mansour.

A match made in hell.

9. August 6, 2010 at 8:59 pm

Chris, you now have an excellent opportunity to sue for breach of copyright.

• August 6, 2010 at 9:22 pm

LOL An excellent idea!

Chris, I read on Atlas Shrugs that Geert Wilders is coming to NYC to protest against the mega-mosque next month. Since you recently moved back there I wonder if you’re going to attend? I think it was a smart idea to invite him. Now the whole case will get more international attention. The more the better. Personally I don’t think it will ever be built. Bloomturd will get cold feet, mark my words.

• August 7, 2010 at 12:43 am

We’ll have to wait and see. That Greek church next to Ground Zero may become a festering sore too.

• RoseOfTEXAS
          August 8, 2010 at 9:27 pm

A Greek Orthodox Church had been destroyed by Islam’s assault on 9/11.

• Mobamad
        August 7, 2010 at 7:56 am

“Personally I don’t think it will ever be built. Bloomturd will get cold feet, mark my words.”

I dont know, my guess is that he is taking his orders from some one higher up on the eleitist food chain. Like oh, I dont know… OBAMA?!?

August 7, 2010 at 8:18 am

Yes, I plan on being there Robin.

• August 7, 2010 at 10:35 am

I read yesterday that afghan Aisha is going to US for a new nose and that Rifqa Bary turns 18 any day now and will not be turned over to her family so everything is not going bad.

10. August 7, 2010 at 8:00 am

Australians are wearing a red shirt, or blouse every Friday in support of their HEROES, their present soldiers who are alive, and those who have fallen protecting their freedoms.

WHY DON’T WE DO THE SAME? I THINK IT’S A GOOD IDEA. YOUR RESPONSE.

11. August 7, 2010 at 9:27 am

If you live in or near New York City, why not saturate with pig blood the place where the Muslims want to build and desecrate almost Ground Zero with a filthy Islamic Mosque? If the Muslim mosque is built, then saturate the mosque inside and out with pigs blood.

Even pigs blood is more sacred than the Criminal Activity of Islamism, i.e., stoning women to death; deliberately torturing little girls; deliberately mutilating little girls as in Female Genital Mutilation; murdering apostates who longer wish to be associated with the Criminal Activity of Islamism; hanging homosexuals by the neck until dead; Honor Killings especially daughters; lashing little girls who try to escape uncontrolled, depraved Muslim male sex perverts, who want to force the little girls into “marriage,” so that the Muslim sex perverts can legally rape the little girls; lashing old women as old as 75 years old; chopping off hands, feet, and gouging out eyes of petty thieves, males or females; murdering girls who seek an education; murdering a person for destroying the Muslim Satan’s Bible, sometimes called the Qur’an.

Can you now understand why Islamism is called a Crime Syndicate?

12. GMA213
    August 7, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Watch your back. And your neck.

13. R_not
    August 7, 2010 at 1:30 pm

What they will do is speed up their push on Senators like John Kerry to pass a bill to speed up moslem immigration. I posted a link on another thread, and right now I can’t find it. But we have many useful idiots helping moslems carrying out their jihad against us.

14. admin
    August 7, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Hi R_not,
    The link is here, I saw it and commented.
    We are following the UK’s blueprint for suicide.

Thanks for posting it.

15. August 7, 2010 at 8:07 pm

We should end all Muslim immigration to the free world. Sign the petition from your country here:

16. LindaK
    August 8, 2010 at 11:06 am

Maybe they posted it to recruit immigrants to the US.

17. AmericanMe
    August 11, 2010 at 1:19 pm

It’s not like we want to end the immigration of a beleaguered group who just want to come here and enjoy the freedoms this country offers and have a better way of life. You are calling for the end of immigration of a group of people whose only purpose in coming here is to destroy our way of life and implement a barbaric state with a satanic set of laws. They come here for no good and immigration must be stopped.