Islamic Terror Threat Left on Logans Warning!

I guess that many Muslims are enraged over this Draw Mohammad Day, as this threat was left for us Americans in the “Muslims set to Counter โ€œDraw Mohammad Dayโ€~ Video” thread.

After I read the comment, I traced his IP address, and sent this to the FBI.

WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE:

Hi guys,
I run a website which is dedicated to exposing the threat of Islam.

This comment was left on my site yesterday.
JIHADI commented on Muslims set to Counter “Draw Mohammad Day”~ Video – Loganswarning:

u all will go to hell u bastards dumb dick head non muslims u dog americans u jews bastard shit of pigs alll r damn shit fuk u allllllllllllllllllllllllllll jews and chiristians all go to hellllllllllllllllll whatever facebook has been hacked jazakallah by turkish brothers now u all americans go to helll and a good news will cum soon like the times square new york mission did not completed but now we r targetting america sooon good news on the wayyy JIHAD ameen u wiil suffer very big problem in coming days in america a very big blast which can burnt america we r in afghanistan to plan this u will goooo inshallah CODE=hC92822. p
o=221441 CODE NAME :anAhry

Here is the IP address info.

116.71.20.13 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 116.71.20.13 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: PK
IP address country: Pakistan
IP address state: Islamabad
IP address city: Islamabad
IP address latitude: 33.7000
IP address longitude: 73.1667
ISP of this IP [?]: PTCL Triple Play Project
Organization: PTCL Triple Play Project
Local time in Pakistan: 2010-05-21 03:11

If you want I could forward you the email alert, to prove to you that I did not make this up.

Thanks,

Christopher

Comments

comments

67 comments for “Islamic Terror Threat Left on Logans Warning!

1. Token
    May 20, 2010 at 11:01 pm

The name of the town should be a Warning : Islam A BAD.

• May 21, 2010 at 2:32 am

And there's a place called allahbad! LOL!

2. mrclose
    May 20, 2010 at 11:07 pm

They have a training camp outside NY that is also called Islamabad, I believe!

3. wolfie
    May 20, 2010 at 11:27 pm

Be safe for many of us depend on you to tell us straight and boldly. Thank you for all you do, Christoper!

4. May 20, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Here is another, from Pakistan as well.

arooj anwar commented on Muslims set to Counter "Draw Mohammad Day"~ Video – Loganswarning:

u r a bastrd nd u will c what will God do with u

IP address: 115.186.30.178

• May 22, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Chris, take care of yourself.
      This religion boasts the maximum number of deranged people.
      And thanks for your untiring efforts.

5. Robbins Mitchell
    May 20, 2010 at 11:59 pm

Awww screw them loud mouth punks…most of them couldn't lick a postage stamp…with any luck this kind of thing will drive their blood pressure through the roof and they will stroke out….

6. May 20, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Another from Pakistan.

ABM commented on Muslims set to Counter "Draw Mohammad Day"~ Video – Loganswarning:

If you people wanna go about this racist and hate practices than the christian cross of Jesus will be under fire as well!! Be warned!!!

IP address: 115.186.111.72

• May 21, 2010 at 3:03 pm

LOL! They're all coming out of the woodwork.

7. Robbins Mitchell
    May 21, 2010 at 12:24 am

Oh,well,,,the cross is going to be under fire…well Im quaking in my boots over that one

8. Chi-town
    May 21, 2010 at 1:00 am

I just love it when those wild assed muzzies get their little panties all in a twist!

Do they even BEGIN to realize what total idiots they are and civilized people are just laughing at them?

Centuries of inbreeding will do that to you.

• May 21, 2010 at 3:04 pm

It kind of figures they all wear panties. Fits in well with the rest of their perversions.

9. Robbins Mitchell
    May 21, 2010 at 1:03 am

This is what happens when you bow down to a meteorite in the desert by sticking your 3rd world midieval barbarian ass in the air like a punk waiting to be mounted by an alpha male trying to honor an illiterate mass murdering pedophile…all the blood rushes to the reptile part of the brain and you lose all semblance of rationality

• MestaMachine
      May 21, 2010 at 7:43 am

They don't even know what their mad prophet looks like their own selves so how the heck will they know which one of our drawings is actually it? I mean, really.

• SGP
      May 23, 2010 at 4:01 am

In a macaque troop the the younger males offer their bum to the troop leader who mounts perfunctorily without any penetration. Maybe it's a tribal thing with the headbangers.

10. May 21, 2010 at 1:37 am

I'm going to post that on the latest of all the Draw Muhammad stories I have posted. I guess it's your lucky day, Chris, I haven't gotten anything as bad as that.

• May 21, 2010 at 2:56 am

Thanks my friend,
      Don't feel left out, I a remember a threat on your site that you showed my awhile back. I am sure that you have your little "fan club", as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

• May 21, 2010 at 5:32 am

WEll, yes, I still get some but always tell them they've been reported to the FBI and an internet security service that tracks these threats for bloggers. Usually that's enough to stop them.

11. May 21, 2010 at 1:38 am

Religion of peace and tolerance.
    Yuck!

12. May 21, 2010 at 3:22 am

CL – could the featured rant be borrowed as an example of pure islamic supremacism, hate and theo-political thought?

Stay safe, mate.
    CD

• May 21, 2010 at 3:39 am

Of course, take whatever you like from my site.

You too, and thanks!

• May 21, 2010 at 3:40 am

Also look at the comments above, I later found four more. All from Pakistan.

13. May 21, 2010 at 6:07 am

Which sura in the Qur'an states that depictions of the desert caravan raider are prohibited again?

Is it next to the sura that requires the wearing of beards?

• May 23, 2010 at 1:28 am

What? Even their women? Well that explains the burkas! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Taliesin319
        May 23, 2010 at 8:01 pm

No, its the sura that says you can have carnal knowledge
        of your camel only if you have not drunk its milk. Drinking
        said milk would make the camel jockey in question her son.
        What a shame I can't draw. Such a picture would have made us see muhammid in the light of Islam. A dim light indeed.

• May 24, 2010 at 3:02 am

LOL! Interesting way of turning it around.

14. May 21, 2010 at 6:51 am

Typical mussie response and they wonder why we are fighting Islam?
    Pigs in pen is all they are. CL: All these 'fine' comments mean you are doing something quite right. All in all they are complimenting you and your efforts. they are just too stupid to realize it!

• May 21, 2010 at 7:20 am

Thanks, and keep up the good work yourself!

15. May 21, 2010 at 7:32 am

How fervently I wish we had a real President 9 years ago! Afghanistan & Pakistan would be smoking ruins and those 'slimes would be swimming back to them.

• Mesta
      May 21, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Green, green. They would be the first truly green countries NOT left on earth.

16. heather2002
    May 21, 2010 at 8:22 am

Make it up??? Never. No-one could make up English that bad! ๐Ÿ™‚

17. May 21, 2010 at 8:33 am

Hey you are going to hurt their "feelings".

• Mesta
      May 21, 2010 at 3:15 pm

I would love to. I'd consider it an honor even.

• May 21, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Oh, dear! That's going to drive them insane with rage.

18. May 21, 2010 at 11:49 am

they aren't very articulate are they?-you are in my prayers-i loved draw mohammed day-there is a site called 'mohammed image archives'-full of images of this satanic muslim-

• May 21, 2010 at 3:11 pm

You can always tell when its a Paki by the pathetic spelling.

• May 21, 2010 at 10:31 pm

At least it is often funny to read their mad ramblings, ill spelled or not. ๐Ÿ™‚

• May 22, 2010 at 2:14 am

Very true. Since most of these Pakis only study in madrashers, and only learn the koran, I have a suspicion that the koran is like that too!

Which means allah must be one crazy-arsed loon!

• May 22, 2010 at 12:15 am

Thank you!

19. Chaya
    May 21, 2010 at 11:58 am

That guy really knows how to express himself! LOL

20. May 21, 2010 at 3:08 pm

You can put it up on my blog. I've turned on all the IntenseDebate features so that images can be embedded in the comments.

Check my ID profile for the link.

21. oxnin
    May 21, 2010 at 3:49 pm

4. Sorry to say, when dumb ass Americans buy from their busibess, you will get it back in the ass, like the Japs did in WWII. Don't give them your money to use against, BOYCOTT THEIR BUSINESSES!!!!
    5.Read the damn Koran! It expliciately states in there, if they can't convert you, they are mandated to kill you.Even that friendly little mook family down the road, fuck them, their loyalties are to alah.Notice I did not capitalize the scumbag alah.They will cut your throat in your sleep. STOP!!!, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF MUSLIM SCUM! ATTACK FIRST,PUT THEM IN A STATE OF FEAR, PANIC.I all Americans that think as I do, and believe me, for all of the cowards in my America, there are a lot of us. Rise up against, in mob rule, the next time America is attacked Creat a LA Watts in every mook enclave, you will then see things will start to change. …OXNIN
    I am hoping that this is published to the site, I don't believe in racial, religious, or ethnic sensitivities….Black is Black, and White is White; no political bullshit here

22. May 21, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Linked!

I say: Ridicule them until they submit. Heh.

• OXNIN
      May 21, 2010 at 11:21 pm

People, your gonna have to do more than that. Remember, the president of our America, is a fucken muslim himself ! It is by his edict that our America is being handed to the European union union on a platter..As Americans, you have the moral,and ethical right to attack your enemies. MOOKS are the enemy….." Spare ye no Mook to Live"!!!..OXNIN

• May 21, 2010 at 7:23 pm

There's a quote by Thomas Moore that goes:

The devil…the prowde spirite…cannot endure to be mocked.

Rather fitting for arselifters.

23. May 21, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Aren’t they just soo sweet…. I’m surprised these goat-humpers are computer literate..

• May 21, 2010 at 10:35 pm

I remember a few months ago reading articles about some afro-american or negro as the case might be, complained about computers and wanted more simplified ones. I wonder how simplified it must become to suit the arselifters. Low-tech or even non-tech?

• May 22, 2010 at 1:47 am

Who knows.. non-tech would be my guess. A pencil is probably all they can handle…

• May 22, 2010 at 2:25 am

That depends on where they stick it.

• May 22, 2010 at 2:33 am

To them, strong typing probably means pounding on the keyboard like a wild baboon.

• May 22, 2010 at 2:24 am

Too bad they can't find their way around a keyboard.

• May 22, 2010 at 6:36 am

It boggles my mind to think that the blog of Lars Vilks was hacked from Pakshitistan… or was it Turkey? Well, arselifters nonetheless.

24. x x
    May 22, 2010 at 12:35 am

Brought to you by the Religion Of The Child Molester Mohammed (PIGS be unto him).

25. May 22, 2010 at 2:37 am

I seen a funny cartoon of a camel that sodomized mohammad … lol :}

• May 22, 2010 at 2:46 am

Have you still got the URL? Post it!

26. Jess
    May 22, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Hey Chris, It's Jess… How do I get over to hand him his ass?

27. hamilton
    May 23, 2010 at 1:07 am

what cracks me up is the photograph, Logan – look at the guy….he is fugly to say the least. Ok, some of the comments that have been posted by the muslims and even Americans are truly disgusting but I'm going to say something on the ripe side. this guy resembles the spawn result of Bin Laden that made love to a female goat…and then it resulted in a half human, half hair-ball terrorist thing…look at the crazy eyes….looks like a crack-smoking nut and perhaps the best part of him ran down his mother's hoof?
    just sayin?

28. May 23, 2010 at 3:03 pm

How terrifying of the muzzie to shoot vitriol at you through the interwebz. Only cowards blow people up and make threats on blogs/forums. He probably was whacking off while he wrote it.

29. cabramatta
    June 1, 2010 at 1:37 pm

THE FIVE POINT PLAN TO ERADICATE ISLAMOFASCIST TERROR
    1) ACKNOWLEDGE ISLAM AS THE VIOLENTLY INCLINED CULT THAT IT IS. Then legislation can be enacted to protect rights from muslim demands.
    2) DECLARE THE KORAN A TERROR DOCUMENT. All copies are to be destroyed, as are bibles found in saudi.
    3) ALL MOSQUES TO BE CLOSED. All institutions promoting islam to be outlawed.
    4) ALL MUSLIM CULTISTS TO BE INTERNED OR DEPORTED. Civilisation is not for the likes of them. They don't want it. Fine.
    5) DESTROY MECCA. The final payback for 9-11. The realpolitiks of their campaign against civilisation will be brought home to roost.