Anti-Islam Church Needs our Help!

Our friends at Dove World Outreach Center who are leaders in the war with Islam, need our help. Because of their views, the bank is giving them a very hard time on a mortgage loan.

From Pastor Wayne Sapp,

Because we speak the truth about Islam, RBC Bank has suddenly called in the mortgage on our property. They have given us 60 days to repay $140,000 and we are
asking for your help to supply this need by April 10, 2010. Please make checks payable to Dove World Outreach Center or use our Paypal donation link on the main page of our website here.

Dove has clearly stuck their neck out in this fight, as they have taken on Islam supporting leftists, and the Council on American Islamic Relations.

Here is just some of their work.

The Real Islam~ Video by Pastor Terry Jones can be viewed by clicking here.

“Islamic Civil War~What’s Coming our way”, is an article about Dr. Jones’ recent trip to the UK. It can be viewed by clicking here.

Finally, Dove really drew attention to the issue when they lit up the night, with their anti-Islam message!

Dove has been there for us in this fight, and now they can use our help in return. Please make a generous contribution via Paypal on their site. Which can be found here.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

comments

24 comments for “Anti-Islam Church Needs our Help!

1. April 5, 2010 at 6:30 pm

In anyone would like to talk to the Church about this issue, they can be reached here.

Phone:
    352-371-2487

2. PAM
    April 5, 2010 at 6:41 pm

buy a t shirt!!! i just did they do GREAT work rescuing women from Islam too , woottttt , go Dove GBU!! Pam in SC

3. April 5, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Thanks for putting this up, Chris. It is a great church with super leadership: a courageous team of Pastors and members. As a member myself I can tell you we all know about Islam and what the future will hold if we do not speak out now and stand on the front line, and none of us are afraid to do so. Some people agree with our stand but cannot be so public for various reasons. This would be a great way to help from behind the scenes!
    We are going for broke and will keep going no matter what!

• April 5, 2010 at 8:00 pm

No problem Fran, I am going to email the link out today as well.

Good luck!

4. April 5, 2010 at 8:31 pm

To the Gloires of Islam guy, when you want to debate me on Islam, just let me know.

5. April 6, 2010 at 12:15 am

I guess they must have taken out a sharia loan 🙁

Any reason why they can't refinance with another bank?

• Fran_Ingram
      April 15, 2010 at 10:49 pm

Of course we have been working on refinancing, Gary. But if you fly above the radar on this issue you are quickly well known and not liked. The Pastors went public because of the freedom of speech issue. We are not flying planes into buildings or honor killing our daughters – just talking about those who do and warning America to wake up to the threat of nazi-style Islamization to come. Our teaching is mainstream conservative Christian, but even other conservative Christians are shocked by our stand. They really have no clue what Islam will mean for the US and what is already happening in Europe.
      In the mean time, we are not paupers, but we are not rolling in it either, and money is one way people can show their support (and under the radar, if they like).

6. Guest
    April 7, 2010 at 2:28 am

there's an ad right on this page for churchloan.net – says free financing

7. kafir4life
    April 13, 2010 at 11:09 am

No doubt that islam is a gutter cult invented by a murdering pedophile rapist that must be removed from the US and the world, but I don't understand how the bank can call a mortgage on those grounds. Where are the banks reasons published or made clear?

• April 13, 2010 at 11:57 am

The bank is sharia-compliant. Which means arselifters probably put the screws on the bank to do their bidding or else.

8. angel
    May 15, 2010 at 1:09 pm

If your God agrees with your Pasters teaching there should be no need to beg others for help,If you are right in your message , then your God will provide what is needed. If he doesnt , then it wasnt ment to be … so why all the beging…

9. angel
    May 16, 2010 at 4:25 am

Help them out ? A church trying to sell their church for 4 million dollars doesnt need any help. You should research the preacher, because isnt the first time he has left church members behide or so I read out there.

• May 16, 2010 at 5:38 am

Yes help them out, and if you do not dictate to me what I do. If you do not like it, do not come here. It is that simple.

• May 16, 2010 at 5:41 am

If you do not want help them, that is your business. This site is not about your opinion of Dove.

End of conversation.

10. angel
    May 16, 2010 at 4:40 pm

(Dove has been there for 'us' in this fight)…… Then speak for yourself and not everybody else too by saying US. Dove screwed me a while back using one of their 2 accounts they have on ebay selling furniture."TSandcompany" and "Artcollector-usa" And then didnt want to talk about it anymore. But dont they know those are easy to trace back to them? This looks like a public page to me , its not closed off and I have my reasons for having my opinion and my right also to "free speach" so yeah it is my business if I want it to be.

• May 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm

One more time: When it comes to Islam they have been there in this fight. Let me make this clear, your issues with them are not my concern, and this is my site, you do not get to tell me what I can say, and not say. If you don't like it, do not come here.

11. May 23, 2010 at 3:46 pm

This site is not about your issues with them. All future comments on this issue with be deleted. This is the last time I will tell you this.

12. September 17, 2010 at 9:27 am

I support you taking a stance. I have also taken a stance an I’m asking those that know that country is broken to Go to: http://www.spiritualfreshair.org/pray_sticker.htm, and affix a sticker that is Biblical, to their car/truck so all can see. If you go to the web site all will be made clear. P.S. There is no mark-up on the sticker; I just want everyone to see,”You are not alone.”